Zero New CCP Virus Cases in Queensland but Viral Fragments Detected in Sewage
January 26, 2021 1:44 am
Tags: Annastacia Palaszczuk, Australia, CCP Virus, Pfizer, Queensland, World
Categories: Annastacia Palaszczuk Australia CCP Virus Epoch Times JoshWho News Pfizer Queensland World
Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk told reporters that fragments of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, commonly known as novel coronavirus, were detected at seven wastewater sites around Queensland, including in Townsville, Cairns, the Sunshine Coast, Hervey Bay, and Yeppoon.
“While this does not mean we have new cases of COVID-19 in these communities, we are treating these detections seriously,” Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young said on Jan. 26. “I continue to urge anyone who feels unwell in these communities to get tested and isolate.”
Palaszczuk, who is in Townsville for a state cabinet meeting, also took the opportunity to say she had a wonderful time celebrating Australia Day in the north Queensland city.
The state cabinet meeting will meet in Townsville on Jan. 27 when Chief Health Officer Jeannette Young is expected to brief them about the rollout of the vaccine.
Palaszczuk reiterated Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s announcement that the rollout would most likely start at the end of next month.
She said Young would detail how the Pfizer vaccine would be distributed in Queensland once it arrived from overseas.
The Pfizer vaccine is the first vaccine to receive regulatory approval in Australia.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) granted provisional approval of the vaccine on Jan. 25, one year after Australia confirmed its first case of COVID-19, the disease caused by the CCP virus.
The target of vaccinating four million people by late March has been pushed back to early April, with suppliers’ global commitments affecting the rollout speed.
The provisional approval is granted for two years. It is strictly conditional on Pfizer continuing to provide information to the TGA on the long term efficacy and safety of the vaccine from ongoing clinical trials and post-market assessments.
As an added safety check, the TGA will test every batch before it can be supplied in Australia.
- Continuing Jobless Claims Hit 10-Month Highs As Layoffs Exploded In November December 1, 2022
- Schiff: Fed Soft Pivot In Play; Markets Ignore Powell’s Hawkish Talk December 1, 2022
- Fed’s Favorite Inflation Signal Dips (Holds Near 40 Year Highs) As Savings Rate Crashed December 1, 2022
- Biden Admin Pledges $53 Million To Help Restore Ukraine’s Damaged Power Grid December 1, 2022
- EU Threatens Musk With Twitter Ban Over Content Moderation December 1, 2022
- ‘Operation Pelican’: Details Of UK’s Secret Op To Seize Assange Revealed December 1, 2022
- Miami Nightclubs Are Starting To Miss Rich Crypto Nerds November 30, 2022
- Escobar: The Global South Births A New Game-Changing Payments System November 30, 2022
- Number Of Handgun Owners Carrying Daily Nearly Doubles In US November 30, 2022
- D.C. Think Tank Urges America To “Invest” In Zelensky’s $1 Trillion Reconstruction Plan November 30, 2022
- Texas Parent Shocks School Board With Graphic Library Books November 30, 2022
- “Crypto Bros” Dump G-Wagons And McLarens Amid Digital Asset Bust November 30, 2022
- Fact Check: Karine Jean-Pierre Falsely Claims Biden Has Visited Border November 30, 2022
- White House Laughs Off Kevin McCarthy’s Invitation to Joe Biden to Visit Southern Border November 30, 2022
- GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy Confident About Speaker Vote: ‘We’ll Get There’ Even If Multiple Ballots Are Needed November 30, 2022
- South Korea Scrambles Jets To Warn Off Inbound Chinese-Russian Joint Bomber Patrol November 30, 2022
- Wall Street Reacts To Powell’s Dovish Speech As Markets Explode Higher November 30, 2022
- “We’re In For A Really Big Mess” – Charles Nenner Warns “War Cycle To Really Heat Up In 2023” November 30, 2022
- Bombing At Ukrainian Embassy In Madrid Has Diplomats On High Alert November 30, 2022
- Biden Admin Approves $1 Billion Arms Sale To Qatar During World Cup November 30, 2022
- Not Acxiom (unverified) - 51,730,831 breached accounts November 22, 2022In 2020, a corpus of data containing almost a quarter of a billion records spanning over 400 different fields was misattributed to database marketing company Acxiom and subsequently circulated within the hacking community. On review, Acxiom concluded that "the claims are indeed false and that the data, which has been readily available across multiple environments, […]
- GGCorp - 2,376,330 breached accounts November 8, 2022In August 2022, the MMORPG website GGCorp suffered a data breach that exposed almost 2.4M unique email addresses. The data also included IP addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes.
- Lolzteam - 398,011 breached accounts November 6, 2022In May 2018, the Russian hacking forum Lolzteam suffered a data breach that exposed 400k members. The impacted data included usernames and email addresses which were later redistributed via another hacking forum. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested it be attributed to "ZAN @ BF".
- Doomworld - 34,478 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the Doomworld fourm suffered a data breach that exposed 34k member records. The data included email and IP addresses, usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- E-Pal - 108,887 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the service dedicated to finding friends on Discord known as E-Pal disclosed a data breach. The compromised data included over 100k unique email addresses and usernames spanning approximately 1M orders. The data was subsequently distributed via a popular hacking forum.
- Wakanim - 6,706,951 breached accounts October 6, 2022In August 2022, the European streaming service Wakanim suffered a data breach which was subsequently advertised and sold on a popular hacking forum. The breach exposed 6.7M customer records including email, IP and physical addresses, names and usernames.
- Bhinneka - 1,274,340 breached accounts October 6, 2022In early 2020, the Indonesian consumer electronics website Bhinneka suffered a data breach that exposed almost 1.3M customer records. The data included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth, phone numbers and salted password hashes.
- TAP Air Portugal - 5,067,990 breached accounts September 23, 2022In August 2022, the Portuguese airline TAP Air Portugal was the target of a ransomware attack perpetrated by the Ragnar Locker gang who later leaked the compromised data via a public dark web site. Over 5M unique email addresses were exposed alongside other personal data including names, genders, DoBs, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Brand New Tube - 349,627 breached accounts September 8, 2022In August 2022, the streaming website Brand New Tube suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of almost 350k subscribers. The impacted data included email and IP addresses, usernames, genders, passwords stored as unsalted SHA-1 hashes and private messages.
- START - 7,455,386 breached accounts August 30, 2022In August 2022, news broke of an attack against the Russian streaming service "START". The incident led to the exposure of 44M records containing 7.4M unique email addresses. The impacted data also included the subscriber's country and password hash. START subsequently acknowledged the incident in a Telegram post and stated that the data dated back […]