Watchdog Group Launches Investigation Into Biden’s ‘Woke Army’
Authored by Savannah Hulsey Pointer via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours),
The Foundation for Government Accountability (FGA) is launching an investigation into a recent executive order the group called an “unprecedented scheme” they believe violates the democratic process.
In a press release, FGA said they are “sounding the alarm” on the “‘woke army’ being assembled inside the federal government,” through Executive Order 14091 (EO), titled “Executive Order Further Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through The Federal Government.”
FGA announced that their investigation will include filing Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests targeting the 23 agencies addressed in the Equity EO, including the Departments of State, Justice, Defense, Labor, Transportation, Social Security, Education, and Health and Human Services.
The group will share the information they gather with Congress, the states, and the American people, according to their press release.
FGA asserted that the plan (pdf) was developed by a left-wing activist group, and said it was “designed to circumvent the normal, democratic process and instead force their ideology onto Americans.”
Tarren Bragdon, FGA President and CEO said of the executive order, “These equity teams are a Trojan horse planted in the heart of every federal agency to fundamentally change decision-making across the bureaucracy. Their goal is to continuously and permanently embed Left-wing ideology into every agency action.
“We cannot allow this new ‘woke army’ to force un-American philosophy into all corners of our federal government. They will degrade our nation’s capabilities and effectiveness, while undermining our liberty and security.”
“We’ve seen the economic devastation over the first two years of the Biden presidency. If radical ideology is ingrained into every policy and regulatory decision at all agencies, the impact on the American people and economy will be widespread, devastating, and impossible to reverse,” Bragdon added.
Bragdon referenced part of Section 2 of the order, which outlines the requirement that agency heads across the administration ensure they place an “Agency Equity Team” within their agencies to “coordinate the implementation of equity initiatives,” in order to deliver “equitable outcomes” to the American people.
Stewart Whitson, FGA legal director spoke to the issue, saying “The clock is ticking on President Biden’s term. And the radical forces inside his administration and their partners on the outside know they have limited time to embed their ‘leaders and practitioners’ into every federal agency before they lose power. If successful, this ‘woke army’ will outlast the Biden presidency and become a permanent fixture deeply entrenched in our government.”
“Through this investigation, FGA is fighting to expose this attempted ideological takeover of our federal agencies, and we won’t stop until we’ve uncovered the truth. We will share the information we uncover with Congress, the states, and the American people so that, together, we can help stop this unconstitutional effort before it’s too late.”
The White House did not immediately respond to The Epoch Times’s request for comment.
- 100s Of Nigerian Nurses & Midwives Probed By UK Regulator On Suspicion Of Fraudulently Passing Medical Exams September 26, 2023
- EV Infrastructure: South Korea Leads The Charge September 26, 2023
- Escobar: War Of Economic Corridors – The India-MidEast-Europe Ploy September 26, 2023
- Vaccination Offers ‘No Meaningful Protection’ Against Long COVID: Study September 25, 2023
- Toymaker Lego Abandons Oil-Free “Breakthrough” Brick As ESG Push Derails September 25, 2023
- Watch: Tucker Carlson Spits Fire In Anti-Abortion Speech September 25, 2023
- Mask Mandates Back For Health Care Workers In Several California Counties September 25, 2023
- Oregon Sheriffs Association Says FBI Position Makes It Impossible To Legally Buy Guns September 25, 2023
- Oracle’s Larry Ellison Touts Tesla Cybertruck As ‘Next-Gen’ Police Cruiser September 25, 2023
- Analysis: U.S. Foreign-Born Population Approaches 50 Million Under Joe Biden September 25, 2023
- NewsGuard 2.0: ‘Media Bias’ Tracker ‘Ad Fontes’ Overwhelmingly Favors Leftist Media September 25, 2023
- “Events Are Moving Quickly Now” – Kunstler Warns Of Imminent “Banquet Of Consequences” For Biden Admin September 25, 2023
- Bonds & Bullion Dumped, Dollar Jumps As Shutdown & Student-Loan Cliff Loom September 25, 2023
- Jefferies Downgrades Nike, Footlocker, Urban Outfitters As Student Debt Payment Restart Set To Spark Spending Pullback September 25, 2023
- Sen. Bob Menendez Claims He Withdrew ‘Thousands of Dollars in Cash’ over Last 30 Years After $480K Found at Home in Bribery Investigation September 25, 2023
- Watch: Border Patrol Boss Admits Agency Cannot Protect US Because They’re Forced To Process So Many Illegals September 25, 2023
- Peter Schiff: Jerome Powell Is Just Guessing September 25, 2023
- Macron Announces End Of France’s Military Presence In Niger, Pulls Ambassador, As Coup Govt Celebrates September 25, 2023
- Energy Stocks Surge After Biggest Short Squeeze In A Year September 25, 2023
- Hollywood Screenwriters Reach Preliminary Labor Deal With Studios To End Strike September 25, 2023
- ApexSMS - 23,246,481 breached accounts September 21, 2023In May 2019, news broke of a massive SMS spam operation known as "ApexSMS" which was discovered after a MongoDB instance of the same name was found exposed without a password. The incident leaked over 80M records with 23M unique email addresses alongside names, phone numbers and carriers, geographic locations (state and country), genders and […]
- dBforums - 363,468 breached accounts September 20, 2023In July 2016, a data breach of the now defunct database forum "dBforums" appeared for sale alongside several others hacked from the parent company, Penton. The breach of the vBulletin based forum contained 363k unique email addresses alongside usernames, IP addresses, dates of birth and salted MD5 password hashes.
- MalindoAir - 4,328,232 breached accounts September 14, 2023In early 2019, the Malaysian airline Malindo Air suffered a data breach that exposed tens of millions of customer records. Containing 4.3M unique email addresses, the breach also exposed extensive personal information including names, dates of birth, genders, physical addresses, phone numbers and passport details. The data was later extensively shared on popular hacking forums.
- Viva Air - 932,232 breached accounts September 11, 2023In March 2022, the now defunct Columbian airline Viva Air suffered a data breach and subsequent ransomware attack. Among a trove of other ransomed data, the incident exposed a log of 2.6M transactions with 932k unique email addresses, physical and IP addresses, names, phone numbers and partial credit card data (last 4 digits).
- Dymocks - 836,120 breached accounts September 8, 2023In September 2023, the Australian book retailer Dymocks announced a data breach. The data dated back to June 2023 and contained 1.2M records with 836k unique email addresses. The breach also exposed names, dates of birth, genders, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Phished Data via CERT Poland - 67,943 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, CERT Poland observed a phishing campaign that collected credentials from 68k victims. The campaign collected email addresses and passwords via a phishing email masquerading as a purchase order confirmation. CERT Poland identified a further 202 other phishing campaigns operating on the same C2 server, which has now been dismantled.
- Pampling - 383,468 breached accounts August 31, 2023In January 2020, the online clothing retailer Pampling suffered a data breach that exposed 383k unique customer email addresses. The data was later shared on a popular hacking forum and also included names, usernames and unsalted MD5 password hashes.
- PlayCyberGames - 3,681,753 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, PlayCyberGames which "allows users to play any games with LAN function or games using IP address" suffered a data breach which exposed 3.7M customer records. The data included email addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes with a constant value in the "salt" field. PlayCyberGames did not respond to multiple attempts to disclose […]
- SevenRooms - 1,205,385 breached accounts August 24, 2023In December 2022, over 400GB of data belonging to restaurant customer management platform SevenRooms was posted for sale to a popular hacking forum. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses alongside names and purchases. SevenRooms advised that the breach was due to unauthorised access of "a file transfer interface of a third-party vendor".
- Duolingo - 2,676,696 breached accounts August 23, 2023In August 2023, 2.6M records of data scraped from Duolingo were broadly distributed on a popular hacking forum. Obtained by enumerating a vulnerable API, the data had earlier appeared for sale in January 2023 and contained email addresses, names, the languages being learned, XP (experience points), and other data related to learning progress on Duolingo. […]