Watch: ‘My Son Hunter’ Full Theatrical Trailer Premiere and Truth Social Panel Discussion Hosted by Devin Nunes with Donald Trump Jr., Robert Davi, Peter Schweizer, and Alex Marlow
August 25, 2022 8:22 pm
Tags: ‘my, alex, and, Breitbart, davi, devin, Devin Nunes, discussion, donald, Donald Trump Jr., Entertainment, full, hosted, Hunter, joshwho, jr., marlow, My Son Hunter, News, nunes, panel, Peter, Peter Schweizer, premiere, robert, Robert Davi, schweizer, social, Son, theatrical, trailer, Trump, Truth, watch, with?
Categories: Breitbart News Devin Nunes Donald Trump Jr. Entertainment JoshWho News My Son Hunter Peter Schweizer Robert Davi
Watch the world premiere of the full theatrical trailer for the highly anticipated feature film My Son Hunter broadcast tonight on Truth Social at 9:00 p.m. ET.
Stay tuned after the trailer debut for an all-star panel discussion hosted by Truth Social CEO and former California congressman Devin Nunes.
The panelists are: Donald Trump Jr.; My Son Hunter director Robert Davi (Licensed to Kill, Die Hard, The Goonies); Government Accountability Institute President, Breitbart Senior Contributor, and bestselling author of Red Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win Peter Schweizer; and Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow.
WATCH THE TRAILER:
“Truth Social is becoming a go-to platform for promoting entertainment that the establishment doesn’t want you to see or hear,” Breitbart News CEO Larry Solov said in a statement. “Look at what Devin and the gang did with John Rich’s ‘Progress.’ We’re excited to have Don Jr, Peter Schweizer, Robert Davi, and Alex Marlow discuss Big Tech and the establishment media’s efforts to smother the Biden family corruption revelations and premiere the full-length trailer for My Son Hunter on Truth.”
The film stars Laurence Fox (Victoria, Inspector Lewis, The Professor and the Madman) as Hunter Biden; Gina Carano (The Mandalorian, Dead Pool, Heist) as a Secret Service Agent; and John James (Dynasty) as Joe Biden.
My Son Hunter follows the “smartest guy” the President of the United States knows as he navigates a tangled web of prostitution, partying, international business dealings, drugs, sex, Chinese spies, a laptop from Hell, Ukrainian oligarchs, more sex, more drugs, and, of course, his responsibilities to the leader of the free world.
“Working with producers Phelim McAleer and Ann McElhinney, from a script by Brian Godawa, [director Robert] Davi went to great lengths to create a visually stunning world that presents Hunter Biden on full display – infusing the film with a sense of irony, comedy, and maybe even a tiny bit of dark humanity,” the press release for the trailer premiere states.
“In the film, Hunter finds himself doing all the wrong things in all the wrong places with all the wrong people, when he meets a young naive stripper. Grace Anderson (Emma Gojkovic) doesn’t know much about politics, but gets a crash course as she gets closer and closer to the President’s son,” the release continues.
“My Son Hunter puts the lens squarely on Hunter, his corrupt business dealings, his relationship with his father, and a lifestyle that would make rock stars jealous. But through the haze of a crack pipe and above the din of the parties and the outbursts, somewhere lies the truth – the truth the American people deserve to know,” the press release concludes.
- Vaccination Offers ‘No Meaningful Protection’ Against Long COVID: Study September 25, 2023
- Toymaker Lego Abandons Oil-Free “Breakthrough” Brick As ESG Push Derails September 25, 2023
- Watch: Tucker Carlson Spits Fire In Anti-Abortion Speech September 25, 2023
- Mask Mandates Back For Health Care Workers In Several California Counties September 25, 2023
- Oregon Sheriffs Association Says FBI Position Makes It Impossible To Legally Buy Guns September 25, 2023
- Oracle’s Larry Ellison Touts Tesla Cybertruck As ‘Next-Gen’ Police Cruiser September 25, 2023
- Analysis: U.S. Foreign-Born Population Approaches 50 Million Under Joe Biden September 25, 2023
- NewsGuard 2.0: ‘Media Bias’ Tracker ‘Ad Fontes’ Overwhelmingly Favors Leftist Media September 25, 2023
- “Events Are Moving Quickly Now” – Kunstler Warns Of Imminent “Banquet Of Consequences” For Biden Admin September 25, 2023
- Bonds & Bullion Dumped, Dollar Jumps As Shutdown & Student-Loan Cliff Loom September 25, 2023
- Jefferies Downgrades Nike, Footlocker, Urban Outfitters As Student Debt Payment Restart Set To Spark Spending Pullback September 25, 2023
- Sen. Bob Menendez Claims He Withdrew ‘Thousands of Dollars in Cash’ over Last 30 Years After $480K Found at Home in Bribery Investigation September 25, 2023
- Watch: Border Patrol Boss Admits Agency Cannot Protect US Because They’re Forced To Process So Many Illegals September 25, 2023
- Peter Schiff: Jerome Powell Is Just Guessing September 25, 2023
- Macron Announces End Of France’s Military Presence In Niger, Pulls Ambassador, As Coup Govt Celebrates September 25, 2023
- Energy Stocks Surge After Biggest Short Squeeze In A Year September 25, 2023
- Hollywood Screenwriters Reach Preliminary Labor Deal With Studios To End Strike September 25, 2023
- Western US Braces For Loss Of Solar-Powered Generation During Solar Eclipse September 25, 2023
- UK Backtracks On Key Green Policies September 25, 2023
- Escobar: A Snapshot Of Ukrainian Morale In The Battlefield September 25, 2023
- ApexSMS - 23,246,481 breached accounts September 21, 2023In May 2019, news broke of a massive SMS spam operation known as "ApexSMS" which was discovered after a MongoDB instance of the same name was found exposed without a password. The incident leaked over 80M records with 23M unique email addresses alongside names, phone numbers and carriers, geographic locations (state and country), genders and […]
- dBforums - 363,468 breached accounts September 20, 2023In July 2016, a data breach of the now defunct database forum "dBforums" appeared for sale alongside several others hacked from the parent company, Penton. The breach of the vBulletin based forum contained 363k unique email addresses alongside usernames, IP addresses, dates of birth and salted MD5 password hashes.
- MalindoAir - 4,328,232 breached accounts September 14, 2023In early 2019, the Malaysian airline Malindo Air suffered a data breach that exposed tens of millions of customer records. Containing 4.3M unique email addresses, the breach also exposed extensive personal information including names, dates of birth, genders, physical addresses, phone numbers and passport details. The data was later extensively shared on popular hacking forums.
- Viva Air - 932,232 breached accounts September 11, 2023In March 2022, the now defunct Columbian airline Viva Air suffered a data breach and subsequent ransomware attack. Among a trove of other ransomed data, the incident exposed a log of 2.6M transactions with 932k unique email addresses, physical and IP addresses, names, phone numbers and partial credit card data (last 4 digits).
- Dymocks - 836,120 breached accounts September 8, 2023In September 2023, the Australian book retailer Dymocks announced a data breach. The data dated back to June 2023 and contained 1.2M records with 836k unique email addresses. The breach also exposed names, dates of birth, genders, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Phished Data via CERT Poland - 67,943 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, CERT Poland observed a phishing campaign that collected credentials from 68k victims. The campaign collected email addresses and passwords via a phishing email masquerading as a purchase order confirmation. CERT Poland identified a further 202 other phishing campaigns operating on the same C2 server, which has now been dismantled.
- Pampling - 383,468 breached accounts August 31, 2023In January 2020, the online clothing retailer Pampling suffered a data breach that exposed 383k unique customer email addresses. The data was later shared on a popular hacking forum and also included names, usernames and unsalted MD5 password hashes.
- PlayCyberGames - 3,681,753 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, PlayCyberGames which "allows users to play any games with LAN function or games using IP address" suffered a data breach which exposed 3.7M customer records. The data included email addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes with a constant value in the "salt" field. PlayCyberGames did not respond to multiple attempts to disclose […]
- SevenRooms - 1,205,385 breached accounts August 24, 2023In December 2022, over 400GB of data belonging to restaurant customer management platform SevenRooms was posted for sale to a popular hacking forum. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses alongside names and purchases. SevenRooms advised that the breach was due to unauthorised access of "a file transfer interface of a third-party vendor".
- Duolingo - 2,676,696 breached accounts August 23, 2023In August 2023, 2.6M records of data scraped from Duolingo were broadly distributed on a popular hacking forum. Obtained by enumerating a vulnerable API, the data had earlier appeared for sale in January 2023 and contained email addresses, names, the languages being learned, XP (experience points), and other data related to learning progress on Duolingo. […]