Watch Live: Kevin McCarthy, House Republicans Unveil ‘Commitment to America’ Agenda
September 23, 2022 9:39 am
Tags: Agenda, AMERICA, Breitbart, commitment, election, house, joshwho, Kevin, Kevin McCarthy, live:, McCarthy, midterm, Midterm Election, News, Politics, Republicans, unveil, watch
Categories: Breitbart News JoshWho News Kevin McCarthy Midterm Election Politics
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania — House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and House Republicans on Friday will introduce the Commitment to America agenda.
McCarthy and 30 House Republicans across the spectrum will introduce their legislative agenda ahead of the pivotal 2022 midterm elections.
“We’re going to roll it tomorrow on Friday in Washington—Washington County, not Washington, DC, where the real Americans are,” McCarthy said in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News.
“What it is is it is a plan to put America back on the right track. It is a Commitment to America where for the last year and a half all the Republican members have been in different task forces going out and working on solutions to the problems.”
“We really break it down into four pillars: An economy that’s strong, a nation that is safe, a future that is built on freedom, and a government that is accountable,” McCarthy continued.
“Under each pillar, we lay out what we will do. Under an economy that’s strong, we’re going to stop this runaway spending and curb that inflation. We’re going to make [the country] energy independent and lower the price of gas. We’re going to bring back the supply chain from China into America. Under a nation that’s safe, the first thing we’re going to do is secure our border and end this catch-and-release and stop this fentanyl that’s coming across. We’re going to be able to have 200,000 more police officers and the other thing we’re going to be able to do is these prosecutors and DAs that have not been enforcing the law we are going to shine light onto that and bringing out a transparency chart so everyone knows where we’re at. Of course, we’re going to defend our national security.”
Follow Breitbart News for more coverage of the Commitment to America agenda.
Sean Moran is a congressional reporter for Breitbart News. Follow him on Twitter @SeanMoran3.
- “2023 Will Be Year From Hell” – Martin Armstrong Warns Europe ‘Could Suck The Rest Of The World Down The Tubes’ October 2, 2022
- VPN Usage Surges Amid Protests, Conflict, & War In 2022 October 2, 2022
- Gold & Geopolitics October 2, 2022
- Labour Opens Up Massive Lead In UK Polls October 2, 2022
- The War Has Just Begun October 2, 2022
- Cajun Navy Assisting with Hurricane Ian Rescue Efforts in Florida October 1, 2022
- Federal Judge Rules Against Stacey Abrams-Backed Group, Upholds 2018 Georgia Voting Law October 1, 2022
- Kristina Karamo: MAGA Movement ‘Will Unite Americans Across All Different Demographics’ October 1, 2022
- A Global Overview of Human Migration October 1, 2022
- Firearm Background-Checks Now Report Home Addresses Of Gun Owners October 1, 2022
- Democrat Lawmaker Calls for ‘New Leaders’ Within Own Party After Stock Trade Ban Vote Stalls October 1, 2022
- Visualizing The Global Wealth Pyramid October 1, 2022
- Navy Attempting To Remove Sailor Who Refused Vaccine Under ‘Pretext’ Of Attempted Desertion: Attorney October 1, 2022
- ‘Range Anxiety’ – How Far Can An EV Go On One Charge? October 1, 2022
- FBI Singles Out Conservative Agents In ‘Purge,’ Retaliates Against Whistleblowers: GOP Lawmakers October 1, 2022
- The Growing Global Reliance On Antidepressants October 1, 2022
- WATCH LIVE: Former President Donald Trump Holding ‘Save America’ Rally in Warren, Michigan October 1, 2022
- Malone: Human Cyborgs Are Just The Beginning October 1, 2022
- Senate GOP Judiciary Committee To Investigate ‘Excessive’ FBI Raid Of Pennsylvania Pro-Life Activist’s Home October 1, 2022
- Visualizing The World’s Population At 8 Billion October 1, 2022
- TAP Air Portugal - 5,067,990 breached accounts September 23, 2022In August 2022, the Portuguese airline TAP Air Portugal was the target of a ransomware attack perpetrated by the Ragnar Locker gang who later leaked the compromised data via a public dark web site. Over 5M unique email addresses were exposed alongside other personal data including names, genders, DoBs, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Brand New Tube - 349,627 breached accounts September 8, 2022In August 2022, the streaming website Brand New Tube suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of almost 350k subscribers. The impacted data included email and IP addresses, usernames, genders, passwords stored as unsalted SHA-1 hashes and private messages.
- START - 7,455,386 breached accounts August 30, 2022In August 2022, news broke of an attack against the Russian streaming service "START". The incident led to the exposure of 44M records containing 7.4M unique email addresses. The impacted data also included the subscriber's country and password hash. START subsequently acknowledged the incident in a Telegram post and stated that the data dated back […]
- Banorte - 2,107,000 breached accounts August 18, 2022In August 2022, millions of records from Mexican bank "Banorte" were publicly dumped on a popular hacking forum including 2.1M unique email addresses, physical addresses, names, phone numbers, RFC (tax) numbers, genders and bank balances. Banorte have stated that the data is "outdated", although have not yet indicated how far back it dates to. Anecdotal […]
- SitePoint - 1,021,790 breached accounts August 17, 2022In June 2020, the web development site SitePoint suffered a data breach that exposed over 1M customer records. Impacted data included email and IP addresses, names, usernames, bios and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.
- Twitter - 6,682,453 breached accounts August 13, 2022In January 2022, a vulnerability in Twitter's platform allowed an attacker to build a database of the email addresses and phone numbers of millions of users of the social platform. In a disclosure notice later shared in August 2022, Twitter advised that the vulnerability was related to a bug introduced in June 2021 and that […]
- QuestionPro - 22,229,637 breached accounts August 5, 2022In May 2022, the survey website QuestionPro was the target of an extortion attempt relating to an alleged data breach. Over 100GB of data containing 22M unique email addresses (some of which appear to be generated by the platform), are alleged to have been extracted from the service along with IP addresses, browser user agents […]
- Tuned Global - 985,586 breached accounts August 3, 2022In January 2021, data from a number of breached services including Tuned Global were released to a public hacking forum. The breach appears to date back to 2016 and includes 985k records containing email addresses, names, a small number of physical addresses and phone numbers and passwords stored in plain text.
- Mecho Download - 437,928 breached accounts August 2, 2022In October 2013, the (now defunct) downloads website "Mecho Download" suffered a data breach that exposed 438k records. Data from the vBulletin based website included email and IP addresses, usernames and passwords stored as salted MD5 hashes.
- Battlefy - 83,610 breached accounts July 29, 2022In January 2016, the esports website Battlefy suffered a data breach that exposed 83k customer records. The impacted data included email addresses, usernames and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.