Unvaxxed Coast Guard Cadets Given 24 Hours To Leave Campus
August 29, 2022 9:19 pm
Tags: cadets, campus, coast, given, guard, hours, joshwho, leave, Media, News, unvaxxed, ZeroHedge
Categories: JoshWho News news media US News ZeroHedge
Coast Guard Academy cadets who have refused the Covid-19 vaccine on religious grounds were ordered to vacate the campus within 24 hours of receiving notification that their cases had undergone final military adjudication, after their religious accommodation requests (RAR) for exemptions were denied in May.
In June, the Coast Guard Academy gave notice that the unvaccinated cadets would be disenrolled, while the appeals were formally rejected on Aug. 15. They failed to notify the cadets for three days, after which they gave them just one day to vacate the campus, according to Just the News.
After being ordered to leave within 24 hours of being notified that their disenrollment appeals were denied, the seven unvaccinated Coast Guard cadets had to pack up everything and figure out how to get themselves and all their belongings home before the deadline, one cadet told Just the News on Monday.
The cadets are still enrolled in the academy and receive pay — which the cadet said is like “pennies,” anyway — as they’re on temporary duty at their home addresses. Thus, they are required to attend their military trainings online, despite being unable to attend classes that started on Aug. 22. -Just the News
What’s more, because they’re still technically enrolled, they can’t leave the Coast Guard to seek other options for education or work. One cadet told JTN that it’s too late to transfer to another college at this point in the semester, and that only part of their credits would transfer over to another institution anyway.
Two of those told to leave are seniors, one is a junior and four are sophomores.
According to the caadet, the academy claims they aren’t violating a protected stay order in a class action lawsuit against the vaccine mandate, Clements v. Austin, which allows the unvaccinated cadets to remain enrolled at the academy through Sept. 1, after which they can be disenrolled.
Attorneys for the cadets have requested a temporary restraining order against the vaccine mandate for the duration of litigation. The lawsuit claims that because the COVID-19 vaccine was ordered under emergency use authorization (EUA) – vs. full FDA approval – that the military can’t force them to take it.
“The steps taken by the Coast Guard Academy are clear religious discrimination against Christians and reflect a total disdain for the faith and constitutional rights of cadets,” Military attorney R. Davis Younts told Just the News on Tuesday. “The actions of the Coast Guard continue to have a devastating impact on morale and military readiness. Worse, these actions appear to be based on a lack of moral courage among the leaders of the Coast Guard. With the new CDC guidance, there is simply no medical or scientific justification for treating young men and women who have worked so hard to earn a commission like pariahs.”
Read more here…
- Zelensky Admits Fear Of Waning Support In US: “If They Stop Helping Us, We Will Not Win” March 29, 2023
- WTI Extends Gains After Large Surprise Crude Draw, ‘Adjustment’ Factor Remains High March 29, 2023
- Fed Gauge Of Financial Stress Is Approaching Levels Of Concern March 29, 2023
- World Bank Warns Of ‘Lost Economic Decade’ As Turmoil Spreads March 29, 2023
- EU To End Sales Of New Gasoline And Diesel Cars In 2035 March 29, 2023
- European Ammo Maker’s Growth Stymied By TikTok Data Center Sucking Up Electricity March 29, 2023
- Jeffrey Sachs: What Ukraine Needs To Learn From Afghanistan March 29, 2023
- Terror Threat In Northern Ireland Raised To ‘Severe’ – Meaning Attack Highly Likely March 29, 2023
- Liz Cheney: ‘Spend Less Time Banning Books’ and More Stopping Gun Violence March 28, 2023
- Governance By Artificial Intelligence: The Ultimate Unaccountable Tyranny March 28, 2023
- Trump Says He Has A Plan To ‘Solve’ Ukraine War In 24 Hours If Reelected March 28, 2023
- Watch: Record Snowpack Triggers Massive Avalanche At Utah Ski Resort March 28, 2023
- Ron Paul: The Best Way To Protect US Troops In Syria March 28, 2023
- Trans Activists Pushed Aggressive Rhetoric Before Shooting at Christian School March 28, 2023
- Nolte: Nashville Christian School Shooting Preceded by Calls for ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’ March 28, 2023
- WTI Extends Gains After Unexpected Large Crude Draw March 28, 2023
- US Aircraft Carrier Holds Drills With South Korean Military Under Threat Of Missile Tests March 28, 2023
- Jamie Dimon In Hot-Seat As Sworn Deposition Looms In Epstein Lawsuits March 28, 2023
- Regional Banks Target New Crypto Business From Former Signature And Silvergate Clients March 28, 2023
- Strong 5Y Treasury Auction Stops Through As Nosebleeding Rates Vol Dips March 28, 2023
JoshWho TV News
- Nothing to display Yet Coming Soon...
Latest Hacked Sites
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
The Daily Caller
Dem Rep Whose Trans Child Was Charged With Assaulting A Cop Denounces ‘Cruelty’ Against Trans PeopleMarch 29, 2023'They’re waging an especially vicious crusade'
‘A Two-Time Loser’: ‘The View’ Co-Host Says She Wants Trump To Be The GOP’s 2024 NomineeMarch 29, 2023'Trump...needs to get the nomination'
REPORT: Manhattan Grand Jury Investigating Trump Not Expected To Meet For One MonthMarch 29, 2023The delay is reportedly largely due to a previously scheduled break
Biden Interior Secretary Won’t Say If She Prefers Oil From American Over VenezuelaMarch 29, 2023'I appreciate the question'
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna Breaks Down While Sharing Photos Of Aborted Full-Term BabiesMarch 29, 2023'I encourage all of you to look at these photos, because some of these babies were born alive'
King Charles, Camilla, Queen Consort, begin new reign with world debut in GermanyMarch 29, 2023King Charles and Camilla, the Queen Consort, arrived in Germany for their first foreign trip as Britain's new reigning monarchs.
Rand Paul on staffer nearly stabbed to death in DC: 'Makes me think we're in the Third World'March 29, 2023Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., joined "Fox & Friends" to react to the latest details from the stabbing attack on his staffer, who is recovering from life-threatening injuries.
Colorado dentist accused of fatally poisoning wife on verge of financial ruin: court papersMarch 29, 2023The Colorado dentist accused of murdering his wife, Angela Craig, with arsenic-spiked protein shakes was on the verge of financial ruin, bankruptcy court records reveal.
Kyle Rittenhouse testifies in support of North Dakota self-defense bill bolstering Second Amendment rightsMarch 29, 2023Kyle Rittenhouse testified before a North Dakota committee Tuesday in favor of HB 1213, which seeks restitution for defendants found not guilty of violent crimes due to self-defense.
Human remains found in Lake Mead are from Las Vegas man who drowned in 1974, officials sayMarch 29, 2023The Clark County Office of the Coroner/Medical Examiner has identified human remains found in Lake Mead last October as those of a man who vanished in the 1970s.
Democrats reintroduce gun safety legislation immediately following Nashville school shootingMarch 29, 2023Democratic lawmakers have renewed an effort to fund research at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that would track gun violence and study firearm safety following the Nashville school shooting.
California hit with another storm, forcing highway closureMarch 29, 2023California was hit with a storm that sent rain and snow to different sections of the state. Storm impacts were more modest in Southern California.
Dolly Parton and Garth Brooks to host ACM Awards in MayMarch 29, 2023Dolly Parton and Garth Brooks are set to host the Academy of Country Music Awards in May. The awards show will stream live on Amazon Prime Video on May 11.
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport partially evacuated for security probeMarch 29, 2023Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport was partially evacuated Tuesday for a security-related investigation. Officials were probing the baggage claim area in Terminal 1.
Portions of Rhode Island driver's manual being eliminated following objections from activistsMarch 29, 2023Certain portions of a Rhode Island state driver's manual are being eliminated. A section advising drivers not to assume a traffic stop was based on race is being removed.
Indiana 5-year-old child fatally shoots younger brother in Lafayette apartmentMarch 29, 2023A 5-year-old child fatally shot his younger brother at their apartment in Lafayette, Indiana. There was an adult present at the time of the shooting.
Whoopi Goldberg goes off on AR-15s, calls for ban of 'that damn rifle'March 29, 2023Whoopi Goldberg said Wednesday during "The View" that AR-15s needed to be banned permanently,
Atlanta Falcons owner pushing for stronger DEI efforts has donated millions to DemocratsMarch 29, 2023Arthur Blank, owner of the Atlanta Falcons, said diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts should be the nation's "highest priority." He's a prolific Democratic backer.
COVID vaccines are not needed for healthy kids and teens, says World Health OrganizationMarch 29, 2023Healthy children and teens likely don’t need COVID-19 vaccinations, according to updated guidance posted on the World Health Organization's (WHO) website on Tuesday.
Supreme Court justices face tighter disclosure rules as senator targets 'lavish lifestyles'March 29, 2023Supreme Court justices will be under tighter scrutiny in their financial disclosures after gift and hospitality regulations were updated earlier this month.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
Chicago Latinos tilting toward Paul Vallas in mayor's race, poll shows - NBC NewsMarch 29, 2023
Large police presence at Cannon Falls house - FOX 9 Minneapolis-St. PaulMarch 29, 2023
Police chief says no evidence Nashville shooter had specific problems or issues with school - CNNMarch 29, 2023
Efforts to strengthen the world's democracies are working, Biden says - CNNMarch 29, 2023
Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 5 - AppleMarch 29, 2023
Future of New York’s Housing Crisis Is Being Decided in the Suburbs - The New York TimesMarch 29, 2023
Decades Later, Senate Votes to Repeal Iraq Military Authorizations - The New York TimesMarch 29, 2023
Idaho bill would ban 'abortion trafficking' for minors traveling for procedure - The Washington PostMarch 29, 2023
Central and Oakland Catholic among schools across Pennsylvania to receive 'computer-generated swatting calls;' FBI and police investigate - CBS NewsMarch 29, 2023
Ukraine war: Orthodox clerics say they will not leave Kyiv monastery - BBCMarch 29, 2023
Manhattan Trump grand jury set to break for a month - POLITICOMarch 29, 2023
Armed grandma stops robber in his tracks when his gun jams while robbing her food truck - Fox NewsMarch 29, 2023
California empowers regulators to penalize oil companies for making too much money - NBC NewsMarch 29, 2023
Wisconsin Family Action firebombing: Suspect arrested based on DNA from burrito - NPRMarch 29, 2023
Video shows guards walking away during fire that killed 38 migrants - POLITICOMarch 29, 2023