Trump Reveals Trailer of Explosive ‘2000 Mules’ Ballot Harvesting Documentary at Ohio Rally
April 23, 2022 8:29 pm
Tags: ‘2000, 2020, 2020 Election, Ballot, ballot harvesting, Breitbart, catherine, Catherine Engelbrecht, charlie, Charlie Kirk, d'souza, dennis, Dennis Prager, dinesh, Dinesh D'Souza, Documentary, dr., Dr. Sebastian Gorka, elder, election, Election Integrity, engelbrecht, Eric, Eric Metaxas, explosive, gorka, GPS, gregg, Gregg Phillips, harvesting, integrity, joshwho, kirk, larry, Larry Elder, metaxas, mules, News, Ohio, phillips, Politics, prager, rally, reveals, sebastian, surveillance, the, trailer, true, True the Vote, Trump, vote
Categories: 2020 Election ballot harvesting Breitbart News Catherine Engelbrecht Charlie Kirk Dennis Prager Dinesh D'Souza Dr. Sebastian Gorka election integrity Eric Metaxas GPS Gregg Phillips JoshWho News Larry Elder mules Politics surveillance True the Vote
Former President Donald Trump on Saturday evening played the trailer of the forthcoming explosive documentary “2000 Mules” which reveals a wide scale ballot trafficking network of ballot harvesters across several swing states. Trump played the trailer at the rally where he is campaigning with J.D. Vance, the candidate he endorsed for U.S. Senate in this year’s Ohio GOP Senate primary.
The documentary, the product of a years-long investigation by election integrity group True The Vote and produced by conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza, has been long-awaited and is chock full of surveillance footage showing specific instances of people taking multiple ballots to drop boxes and making trips to several boxes around their states. The investigation has been anticipated since Breitbart News first revealed it last summer, and Trump has been hyping it for some time now in statements and commentary.
The trailer opens with a panel of Salem Radio Network hosts split on what happened in the 2020 election. Salem Media Group worked with D’Souza and True The Vote on the film, and the panel—which includes Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk and radio hosts Dennis Prager, Larry Elder, Eric Metaxas, and Dr. Sebastian Gorka—opens with them discussing how they, before viewing this evidence, were not sure what exactly happened in the 2020 election and were awaiting more evidence.
Then the film cuts to True The Vote’s Catherine Engelbrecht who tells D’Souza, “We have been working on something big.”
“I’ve been working with Gregg Phillips,” Engelbrecht says. “He has a deep background in election intelligence.”
On screen, voters see Engelbrecht and Phillips breaking down the data and information that they have collected. “True The Vote has the largest store of election intelligence for the 2020 elections in the world,” Phillips says. “No one has more data than we do.”
On-screen graphics tell viewers that True The Vote used cell phone GPS geo tracking data across the battleground states.
“We identified in Atlanta 242 mules that went to an average of 24 drop boxes,” Phillips says. “In Philadelphia alone, we’ve identified more than 1,100 mules.”
When D’Souza asked Engelbrecht to define a “mule,” she replies by saying they are a “person picking up ballots and running them to the drop boxes.”
“This is not grandma out walking her dog,” Phillips says. “Bad backgrounds, bad reputations. They are interested in one thing: That’s money.”
“In no shape, in no way, in no time is that legal,” Engelbrecht adds.
“This is organized crime,” Phillips says.
D’Souza asks them next if they have “video evidence,” to which Phillips replies True The Vote has obtained “four million minutes of surveillance video around the country.”
As Phillips says this, some select clips of drop boxes in various places show different individuals shoving what appear to be multiple ballots into them.
After that, the trailer cuts back to the Salem hosts panel, where Engelbrecht is now briefing them on the findings of the True The Vote investigation. She plays a clip of one person she says traveled in one night alone to six different counties and more than 20 drop boxes, dropping ballots off at each of them. All of it is on camera, on surveillance video.
“It’s not a leap to say this would have made a difference” in the outcome of the election, Phillips says after D’Souza posits whether the margins could have been affected by this activity.
Upcoming on May 4, Trump will host a premiere at his luxurious Palm Beach resort Mar-a-Lago in south Florida. Also, on May 7, there will be a virtual premiere where up to a quarter million can purchase tickets to watch across the country. The film will hit select theaters on May 2 and more information on it is available 2000mules.com or TrueTheVote.org.
- UK Summons Chinese Ambassador Over Beating Of BBC Journalist December 2, 2022
- November Payrolls Preview: A Miss Will Be Good For Stocks But A Huge Miss Means Recession December 2, 2022
- America To Unveil World’s First Sixth-Generation Bomber Friday December 1, 2022
- Why Is Booz Allen Renting Us Back Our Own National Parks? December 1, 2022
- Congress Adds $45 Billion To 2023 Military Budget December 1, 2022
- San Francisco Approves Lethal Police Robots After ‘Unhinged’ Board Of Supervisors Hearing December 1, 2022
- White House “Isn’t Taking A Side” On Cause Of Anti-Lockdown Protests In China December 1, 2022
- Lava Flows From Mauna Loa Volcano Could Reach Major Hawaii Highway “In Days” December 1, 2022
- This Is Of Course Insane December 1, 2022
- Here Are The Best And Worst Performing Assets In November And YTD December 1, 2022
- Railroaders Say Morale, Quality-Of-Life At All-Time Low December 1, 2022
- GOP Senators Say They Will Block Military Funding Unless Vaccine Mandate Scrapped December 1, 2022
- Court Rejects Joe Biden Push to Remove Block on Student Debt Transfer Program December 1, 2022
- Continuing Jobless Claims Hit 10-Month Highs As Layoffs Exploded In November December 1, 2022
- Schiff: Fed Soft Pivot In Play; Markets Ignore Powell’s Hawkish Talk December 1, 2022
- Fed’s Favorite Inflation Signal Dips (Holds Near 40 Year Highs) As Savings Rate Crashed December 1, 2022
- EU Threatens to Ban Twitter Over Elon Musk’s Free Speech Plans December 1, 2022
- Biden Admin Pledges $53 Million To Help Restore Ukraine’s Damaged Power Grid December 1, 2022
- EU Threatens Musk With Twitter Ban Over Content Moderation December 1, 2022
- ‘Operation Pelican’: Details Of UK’s Secret Op To Seize Assange Revealed December 1, 2022
- Not Acxiom (unverified) - 51,730,831 breached accounts November 22, 2022In 2020, a corpus of data containing almost a quarter of a billion records spanning over 400 different fields was misattributed to database marketing company Acxiom and subsequently circulated within the hacking community. On review, Acxiom concluded that "the claims are indeed false and that the data, which has been readily available across multiple environments, […]
- GGCorp - 2,376,330 breached accounts November 8, 2022In August 2022, the MMORPG website GGCorp suffered a data breach that exposed almost 2.4M unique email addresses. The data also included IP addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes.
- Lolzteam - 398,011 breached accounts November 6, 2022In May 2018, the Russian hacking forum Lolzteam suffered a data breach that exposed 400k members. The impacted data included usernames and email addresses which were later redistributed via another hacking forum. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested it be attributed to "ZAN @ BF".
- Doomworld - 34,478 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the Doomworld fourm suffered a data breach that exposed 34k member records. The data included email and IP addresses, usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- E-Pal - 108,887 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the service dedicated to finding friends on Discord known as E-Pal disclosed a data breach. The compromised data included over 100k unique email addresses and usernames spanning approximately 1M orders. The data was subsequently distributed via a popular hacking forum.
- Wakanim - 6,706,951 breached accounts October 6, 2022In August 2022, the European streaming service Wakanim suffered a data breach which was subsequently advertised and sold on a popular hacking forum. The breach exposed 6.7M customer records including email, IP and physical addresses, names and usernames.
- Bhinneka - 1,274,340 breached accounts October 6, 2022In early 2020, the Indonesian consumer electronics website Bhinneka suffered a data breach that exposed almost 1.3M customer records. The data included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth, phone numbers and salted password hashes.
- TAP Air Portugal - 5,067,990 breached accounts September 23, 2022In August 2022, the Portuguese airline TAP Air Portugal was the target of a ransomware attack perpetrated by the Ragnar Locker gang who later leaked the compromised data via a public dark web site. Over 5M unique email addresses were exposed alongside other personal data including names, genders, DoBs, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Brand New Tube - 349,627 breached accounts September 8, 2022In August 2022, the streaming website Brand New Tube suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of almost 350k subscribers. The impacted data included email and IP addresses, usernames, genders, passwords stored as unsalted SHA-1 hashes and private messages.
- START - 7,455,386 breached accounts August 30, 2022In August 2022, news broke of an attack against the Russian streaming service "START". The incident led to the exposure of 44M records containing 7.4M unique email addresses. The impacted data also included the subscriber's country and password hash. START subsequently acknowledged the incident in a Telegram post and stated that the data dated back […]