The Young Turks News Outlet accuses Joe Rogan of being a Pedofile Groomer, all because he said in a podcast he is against child grooming
May 17, 2022 12:54 am
Tags: “because, accuses, against, all, being, child, groomer,, Grooming, joe, joshwho, News, outlet, pedofile, Podcast, rogan, said, the, turks, young
Categories: JoshWho News US US News
The title is not misleading. This is a clear defamation case Joe Rogan has against TYT.
Had to repost this. The Young Turks Anna and Chunk both call Joe Rogan a pedofile, a child groomer, and a tranny f*ck*r. Cleary using the transgender community as something bad to throw at Joe Rogan. The Young Turds just keep dropping more in the punch bowl every day and is why they have lost a huge majority of their audience over the years. TYT is the most disconnected Youtube news outlet out there and you can watch for yourself.
This is a clear defamation case Joe Rogan should actually act on and file immediately . There is actually a few different ones here from the young turds. Man they just keep dropping more in the punch bowl.
Thanks to SquallStrike for the clip, check out their channel here: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/hoIKJgVkZyrM/
- Vaccination Offers ‘No Meaningful Protection’ Against Long COVID: Study September 25, 2023
- Toymaker Lego Abandons Oil-Free “Breakthrough” Brick As ESG Push Derails September 25, 2023
- Watch: Tucker Carlson Spits Fire In Anti-Abortion Speech September 25, 2023
- Mask Mandates Back For Health Care Workers In Several California Counties September 25, 2023
- Oregon Sheriffs Association Says FBI Position Makes It Impossible To Legally Buy Guns September 25, 2023
- Oracle’s Larry Ellison Touts Tesla Cybertruck As ‘Next-Gen’ Police Cruiser September 25, 2023
- Analysis: U.S. Foreign-Born Population Approaches 50 Million Under Joe Biden September 25, 2023
- NewsGuard 2.0: ‘Media Bias’ Tracker ‘Ad Fontes’ Overwhelmingly Favors Leftist Media September 25, 2023
- “Events Are Moving Quickly Now” – Kunstler Warns Of Imminent “Banquet Of Consequences” For Biden Admin September 25, 2023
- Bonds & Bullion Dumped, Dollar Jumps As Shutdown & Student-Loan Cliff Loom September 25, 2023
- Jefferies Downgrades Nike, Footlocker, Urban Outfitters As Student Debt Payment Restart Set To Spark Spending Pullback September 25, 2023
- Sen. Bob Menendez Claims He Withdrew ‘Thousands of Dollars in Cash’ over Last 30 Years After $480K Found at Home in Bribery Investigation September 25, 2023
- Watch: Border Patrol Boss Admits Agency Cannot Protect US Because They’re Forced To Process So Many Illegals September 25, 2023
- Peter Schiff: Jerome Powell Is Just Guessing September 25, 2023
- Macron Announces End Of France’s Military Presence In Niger, Pulls Ambassador, As Coup Govt Celebrates September 25, 2023
- Energy Stocks Surge After Biggest Short Squeeze In A Year September 25, 2023
- Hollywood Screenwriters Reach Preliminary Labor Deal With Studios To End Strike September 25, 2023
- Western US Braces For Loss Of Solar-Powered Generation During Solar Eclipse September 25, 2023
- UK Backtracks On Key Green Policies September 25, 2023
- Escobar: A Snapshot Of Ukrainian Morale In The Battlefield September 25, 2023
- ApexSMS - 23,246,481 breached accounts September 21, 2023In May 2019, news broke of a massive SMS spam operation known as "ApexSMS" which was discovered after a MongoDB instance of the same name was found exposed without a password. The incident leaked over 80M records with 23M unique email addresses alongside names, phone numbers and carriers, geographic locations (state and country), genders and […]
- dBforums - 363,468 breached accounts September 20, 2023In July 2016, a data breach of the now defunct database forum "dBforums" appeared for sale alongside several others hacked from the parent company, Penton. The breach of the vBulletin based forum contained 363k unique email addresses alongside usernames, IP addresses, dates of birth and salted MD5 password hashes.
- MalindoAir - 4,328,232 breached accounts September 14, 2023In early 2019, the Malaysian airline Malindo Air suffered a data breach that exposed tens of millions of customer records. Containing 4.3M unique email addresses, the breach also exposed extensive personal information including names, dates of birth, genders, physical addresses, phone numbers and passport details. The data was later extensively shared on popular hacking forums.
- Viva Air - 932,232 breached accounts September 11, 2023In March 2022, the now defunct Columbian airline Viva Air suffered a data breach and subsequent ransomware attack. Among a trove of other ransomed data, the incident exposed a log of 2.6M transactions with 932k unique email addresses, physical and IP addresses, names, phone numbers and partial credit card data (last 4 digits).
- Dymocks - 836,120 breached accounts September 8, 2023In September 2023, the Australian book retailer Dymocks announced a data breach. The data dated back to June 2023 and contained 1.2M records with 836k unique email addresses. The breach also exposed names, dates of birth, genders, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Phished Data via CERT Poland - 67,943 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, CERT Poland observed a phishing campaign that collected credentials from 68k victims. The campaign collected email addresses and passwords via a phishing email masquerading as a purchase order confirmation. CERT Poland identified a further 202 other phishing campaigns operating on the same C2 server, which has now been dismantled.
- Pampling - 383,468 breached accounts August 31, 2023In January 2020, the online clothing retailer Pampling suffered a data breach that exposed 383k unique customer email addresses. The data was later shared on a popular hacking forum and also included names, usernames and unsalted MD5 password hashes.
- PlayCyberGames - 3,681,753 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, PlayCyberGames which "allows users to play any games with LAN function or games using IP address" suffered a data breach which exposed 3.7M customer records. The data included email addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes with a constant value in the "salt" field. PlayCyberGames did not respond to multiple attempts to disclose […]
- SevenRooms - 1,205,385 breached accounts August 24, 2023In December 2022, over 400GB of data belonging to restaurant customer management platform SevenRooms was posted for sale to a popular hacking forum. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses alongside names and purchases. SevenRooms advised that the breach was due to unauthorised access of "a file transfer interface of a third-party vendor".
- Duolingo - 2,676,696 breached accounts August 23, 2023In August 2023, 2.6M records of data scraped from Duolingo were broadly distributed on a popular hacking forum. Obtained by enumerating a vulnerable API, the data had earlier appeared for sale in January 2023 and contained email addresses, names, the languages being learned, XP (experience points), and other data related to learning progress on Duolingo. […]