The JoshWho Network – Email, Chat, Search, Games, News and More…. – Let the Internet be Fun and Free Again
JoshWho Network is a free public service to the world offering you news, communications, and many other technologies.
Our platforms our mainly designed to give you a voice again without any censorship of speech, and also allow communications for you and your friends, family, teams etc…
Our main site here https://news.joshwho.net is basically our hub to all of our services.
Here are all the services we offer:
JoshWho TV Video Sharing and Live Streaming Services https://www.joshwhotv.com
Offers Live Streaming, Video Hosting, Fan subscription, channel monetization, Chat, Live Meetings with built in Live Stream to channel and free restreaming service.
JoshWho Email Service https://mail.joshwho.net
Free email service that give you a @joshwho.net email address and allows you to stay unplugged from the big tech spies that sell your data and info.
JoshWho Search – A alternative search engine that cuts through the BS big tech tries to highlight and lets you find what you are actually looking for. https://search.joshwho.net
JoshWho Chat Messenger – Get off the big tech services and gain your freedom back with simple messaging tech that is completely unplugged from the spies and data collectors. Instant messaging with video and voice support. https://www.joshwhochat.com
Loop Free Speech Social Network – https://loop.joshwho.net
JoshWho News – A news aggregator that collects news from all over and puts it in to a easy to sort readable format like a digital newspaper. Always updating 24/7 https://news.joshwho.net
JoshWho Radio – Free Internet radio 24/7 entertainment from all over the world https://www.joshwhoradio.net
JoshWho Internet Speediest – A html5 Internet speed test tool that works for all devices and will tell you the speed you are receiving from your internet connection. https://speedtest.joshwho.net
We are working on many other new services and software’s trying to give freedom and peace back to the internet. Big tech does it best to try to keep all of this in the dark but word of mouth they can not stop so please help share these services to the world and lets break away from big tech.
- Italy’s Internet Restored After Nationwide Outage; Reports Of Global Ransomware Attack February 5, 2023
- A Return To ‘Head-Smacking Craziness’? Hedge Fund Billionaire Singer Warns ‘Bear Market Is Not Over Yet’ February 5, 2023
- The Long-Term Negative Effects Of ESG Will Be Catastrophic February 5, 2023
- Poll: Trump Takes Lead over Biden on Eve of State of the Union Address February 5, 2023
- China Reacts With “Strong Dissatisfaction” After US Shot Down Spy Balloon February 5, 2023
- GOP Rep. Turner: Biden Allowed Chinese Balloon to ‘Complete it’s Mission’ February 5, 2023
- Biden Administration’s Climate Agenda Will Damage Two-Thirds Of US Retirement Accounts: Kobach February 5, 2023
- Ford Sold Almost All Of Its Stake In Rivian Last Year February 5, 2023
- Rubio: Biden’s Failure to Address the Nation on Chinese Balloon ‘Beginning of Dereliction of Duty’ February 5, 2023
- UK’s “Nudge Unit” Pushes Various Online PsyOps When People Shop To Build “Net Zero Society” February 5, 2023
- Prepping For War? Chinese Spy Balloon Belies Much Larger Economic Warning Signs February 5, 2023
- Australia Becomes 1st Country To Legalize Therapeutic Use Of MDMA & Psilocybin February 4, 2023
- Everything You Need To Know About The Lab Leak (But Were Not Allowed To Ask) February 4, 2023
- Theater Of The Absurd In J6 Courtrooms February 4, 2023
- The Chinese ‘Spy Balloon’ Story As Manufactured Crisis: An Alternative Reading February 4, 2023
- Gun Background-Checks Reveal Firearms Demand Slumped After COVID Mania February 4, 2023
- DeSantis Admin Revoking Liquor License From Orlando Venue For Allowing Children At ‘Drag Queen Christmas’ February 4, 2023
- Brazil Sinks ‘Toxic’ Decommissioned Aircraft Carrier In Atlantic After Far-Left President Lula Fails To Intervene February 4, 2023
- Apple’s Crash Detection Feature Triggers False 911 Calls At Ski Resorts February 4, 2023
- JPMorgan Warning: Israel Poses Higher Investment Risk February 4, 2023
- Truth Finder - 8,159,573 breached accounts February 4, 2023In 2019, the public records search service TruthFinder suffered a data breach that later came to light in early 2023. The data included over 8M unique customer email addresses, names, phone numbers and passwords stored as scrypt hashes.
- Instant Checkmate - 11,943,887 breached accounts February 4, 2023In 2019, the public records search service Instant Checkmate suffered a data breach that later came to light in early 2023. The data included almost 12M unique customer email addresses, names, phone numbers and passwords stored as scrypt hashes.
- School District 42 - 18,850 breached accounts February 2, 2023In January 2023, Pitt Meadows School District 42 in British Columbia suffered a data breach. The incident exposed the names and email addresses of approximately 19k students and staff which were consequently redistributed on a popular hacking forum.
- Planet Ice - 240,488 breached accounts January 31, 2023In January 2023, the UK-based ice skating rink booking service Planet Ice suffered a data breach. The incident exposed the personal data of 240k people including email and physical addresses, phone numbers, genders, dates of birth and passwords stored as MD5 hashes. The data also included the names, genders and dates of birth of children […]
- KomplettFritid - 139,401 breached accounts January 23, 2023In January 2023, the online Norwegian store KomplettFritid was reported as having had a data breach dating back to February 2021. The incident exposed 140k customer records including physical, email and IP addresses, names, phone numbers and passwords. Most passwords were stored as bcrypt hashes with a small number appearing in plain text.
- Autotrader - 20,032 breached accounts January 23, 2023In January 2023, 1.4M records from the Autotrader online vehicle marketplace appeared on a popular hacking forum. Autotrader stated that the "data in question relates to aged listing data that was generally publicly available on our site at the time and open to automated collection methods". The data contained 20k unique email addresses alongside physical […]
- Zurich - 756,737 breached accounts January 22, 2023In January 2023, the Japanese arm of Zurich insurance suffered a data breach that exposed 2.6M customer records with over 756k unique email addresses. The data was subsequently posted to a popular hacking forum and also included names, genders, dates of birth and details of insured vehicles. The data was provided to HIBP by a […]
- DoorDash - 367,476 breached accounts January 7, 2023In August 2022, the food ordering and delivery service DoorDash disclosed a data breach that impacted a portion of their customers. DoorDash attributed the breach to an unnamed "third-party vendor" they stated was the victim of a phishing campaign. The incident exposed 367k unique personal email addresses alongside names, post codes and partial card data, […]
- SlideTeam - 1,464,271 breached accounts January 7, 2023In April 2021, the "world’s largest collection of pre-designed presentation slides" SlideTeam had 1.4M records breached and later published to a popular hacking forum the following year. Allegedly sourced from a compromised Magento instance, the data included names, email addresses and passwords stored as salted hashes.
- Twitter (200M) - 211,524,284 breached accounts January 5, 2023In early 2023, over 200M records scraped from Twitter appeared on a popular hacking forum. The data was obtained sometime in 2021 by abusing an API that enabled email addresses to be resolved to Twitter profiles. The subsequent results were then composed into a corpus of data containing email addresses alongside public Twitter profile information […]