TEXAS SHERIFF: Nine Dead, Including Children, in Mall Shooting
May 6, 2023 6:59 pm
Tags: border, Border / Cartel Chronicles, Breitbart, cartel, children, chronicles, Crime, dead, including, joshwho, mall, Mall Shooting, News, nine, Sheriff, shooting, Texas
Categories: Border / Cartel Chronicles Breitbart News Crime JoshWho News Mall Shooting Texas
A shooter at a mall in North Texas left behind multiple victims, including children, according to the Collin County sheriff. The sheriff also confirmed the shooter is dead at the scene.
At about 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, a shooting broke out at the Allen Premium Outlets Mall in Allen, Texas. Collin County Sheriff Jim Skinner told reporters there were multiple victims in what WFAA ABC8 describes as a “deadly shooting.” The victims included children, the sheriff advised.
UPDATE: WFAA reports the shooter at the Allen Premium Outlet Mall left nine people dead including the shooter. Hospital officials report they are treating eight other victims for injuries. Those victims range in age from eight to 61 years old.
NBCDFW reports six of the victims died at the scene. Two others later succumbed to their wounds at an area hospital. The outlet reports a local police officer responding to another unrelated call heard the gunfire and “neutralized” the shooter.
ORIGINAL STORY CONTINUES:
U.S. Representative Keith Self, whose third congressional district includes Allen, tweeted there were “multiple casualties” from the shooting incident.
We are devestated by the tragic news of the shootings that took place at the Allen Premium Outlets today. Our prayers are with the victims and their families and all law enforcement on the scene.
This is an ongoing situation, but Allen PD has full control of the scene. A…
— Rep. Keith Self (@RepKeithSelf) May 6, 2023
In a video posted on Twitter, gunshots can be heard ringing out as people ran from the mall in panic. At least ten shots can be heard in the video.
A retweeted video from a Fox 4 helicopter shows multiple sheet-covered bodies on the ground outside the mall.
#UPDATE: Video from Fox 4 shows multiple people being evacuated being walked by approximately 4 bodies covered in blood in white sheets outside of H&M following the active shooter that took place a while ago at Allen outlets mall pic.twitter.com/CBklCmSQrJ
— R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) May 6, 2023
The poster reports at least five people are down including a possible three to four fatalities.
Bob Price serves as associate editor and senior news contributor for the Breitbart Texas-Border team. He is an original member of the Breitbart Texas team. Price is a regular panelist on Fox 26 Houston’s What’s Your Point? Sunday-morning talk show. Follow him on Twitter @BobPriceBBTX.
Editor’s Note: This is a developing story. Additional information will be added or changed as it becomes available.
- Seattle Reverses Course, Makes Public Drug Use Arrestable Crime September 21, 2023
- US Wants Saudi Defense Pact Modeled After South Korea, Japan Deals September 21, 2023
- America’s First ‘Shroom Clinic’ Opens In Oregon September 21, 2023
- On The Idiotic Notion That It’s Brave To Support Nuclear Brinkmanship In Ukraine September 21, 2023
- Eric Clapton Helps RFK Jr. Raise $2.2 Million At Los Angeles Fundraiser September 21, 2023
- Olive Garden Owner Warns: “Decline In Fine Dining” As Wealthy Americans Trade Down To Cheap Booze September 21, 2023
- Musk’s SpaceX Countersues DOJ, Says Case Over Refusal To Hire Refugees Is Unconstitutional September 21, 2023
- “Large Number Of Issues Settled”: Strikes At Australian LNG Plants Might End As Early As Friday September 21, 2023
- Bitcoin Vs Ethereum: A Culture War Rooted In First Principles September 21, 2023
- Hollywood Writers Strike Could Be Over As Soon As Today September 21, 2023
- BOE Surprises Markets By Keeping Rates Unchanged For The First Time In Two Years September 21, 2023
- This Is The Worst Global Food Crisis In Modern History, And It Is About To Go To An Entirely New Level September 21, 2023
- Rebooted Clinton Global Initiative Licks Chops Over Ukraine ‘Humanitarian’ Aid September 21, 2023
- Negotiations Break Down Between Chevron And Australian LNG Workers September 21, 2023
- Backfire: World’s Fourth Largest Iron Ore Producer Stops Purchasing Carbon Offsets September 21, 2023
- Syria On The Verge Of Collapse? September 21, 2023
- Escobar: Russia, North Korea Stage ‘Strategic Coup’ Against Western Hegemony September 20, 2023
- Subtropical Storm Might Swamp Northeast This Weekend September 20, 2023
- Trump Autographs Woman’s Shirt in Iowa Bar September 20, 2023
- Rand Paul: ‘I Will Not Consent’ to Stopgap Spending Bill that Includes Aid to Ukraine September 20, 2023
- ApexSMS - 23,246,481 breached accounts September 21, 2023In May 2019, news broke of a massive SMS spam operation known as "ApexSMS" which was discovered after a MongoDB instance of the same name was found exposed without a password. The incident leaked over 80M records with 23M unique email addresses alongside names, phone numbers and carriers, geographic locations (state and country), genders and […]
- dBforums - 363,468 breached accounts September 20, 2023In July 2016, a data breach of the now defunct database forum "dBforums" appeared for sale alongside several others hacked from the parent company, Penton. The breach of the vBulletin based forum contained 363k unique email addresses alongside usernames, IP addresses, dates of birth and salted MD5 password hashes.
- MalindoAir - 4,328,232 breached accounts September 14, 2023In early 2019, the Malaysian airline Malindo Air suffered a data breach that exposed tens of millions of customer records. Containing 4.3M unique email addresses, the breach also exposed extensive personal information including names, dates of birth, genders, physical addresses, phone numbers and passport details. The data was later extensively shared on popular hacking forums.
- Viva Air - 932,232 breached accounts September 11, 2023In March 2022, the now defunct Columbian airline Viva Air suffered a data breach and subsequent ransomware attack. Among a trove of other ransomed data, the incident exposed a log of 2.6M transactions with 932k unique email addresses, physical and IP addresses, names, phone numbers and partial credit card data (last 4 digits).
- Dymocks - 836,120 breached accounts September 8, 2023In September 2023, the Australian book retailer Dymocks announced a data breach. The data dated back to June 2023 and contained 1.2M records with 836k unique email addresses. The breach also exposed names, dates of birth, genders, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Phished Data via CERT Poland - 67,943 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, CERT Poland observed a phishing campaign that collected credentials from 68k victims. The campaign collected email addresses and passwords via a phishing email masquerading as a purchase order confirmation. CERT Poland identified a further 202 other phishing campaigns operating on the same C2 server, which has now been dismantled.
- Pampling - 383,468 breached accounts August 31, 2023In January 2020, the online clothing retailer Pampling suffered a data breach that exposed 383k unique customer email addresses. The data was later shared on a popular hacking forum and also included names, usernames and unsalted MD5 password hashes.
- PlayCyberGames - 3,681,753 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, PlayCyberGames which "allows users to play any games with LAN function or games using IP address" suffered a data breach which exposed 3.7M customer records. The data included email addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes with a constant value in the "salt" field. PlayCyberGames did not respond to multiple attempts to disclose […]
- SevenRooms - 1,205,385 breached accounts August 24, 2023In December 2022, over 400GB of data belonging to restaurant customer management platform SevenRooms was posted for sale to a popular hacking forum. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses alongside names and purchases. SevenRooms advised that the breach was due to unauthorised access of "a file transfer interface of a third-party vendor".
- Duolingo - 2,676,696 breached accounts August 23, 2023In August 2023, 2.6M records of data scraped from Duolingo were broadly distributed on a popular hacking forum. Obtained by enumerating a vulnerable API, the data had earlier appeared for sale in January 2023 and contained email addresses, names, the languages being learned, XP (experience points), and other data related to learning progress on Duolingo. […]