< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Tom Cotton: People Will Die Because Biden Traded ‘Merchant of Death’ for Brittney Griner
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) predicted on Thursday that leftist President Joe Biden’s decision to trade imprisoned basketball player Brittney Griner for notorious Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout, known as the “merchant of death,” would result in people dying as rogue states interpreted the move as open season to arrest Americans. Cotton’s remarks came in an […]
- Exclusive — Trump on Conservative Wins Worldwide: This ‘Great Movement’ Is ‘Happening All Over the World’
Former President Donald Trump told Breitbart News exclusively that conservative victories in Brazil, Italy, Sweden, Hungary, and more are proof that the “great movement” he leads is spreading worldwide. “The whole thing is a great movement that’s taken place and now it’s happening all over the world,” Trump said in a phone interview on Tuesday. […]
- Italy’s Move to the Right Shakes Europe’s Political Elites as Giorgia Meloni Readies to Govern
Giorgia Meloni, leader of the Brothers of Italy party that won the most votes in Italy’s national election, was preparing to be the country’s first woman premier on Monday. The center-right coalition leader is bound for office declaring “We defend God, country, and family” built on opposition to gender ideology and the LGBT lobby alongside support […]
- Freight Carriers Look To Rebound As Retailers Finally Sell Down Post-Covid Inventories May 30, 2023
- Liz Cheney Booed By Grads Who Turned Their Chairs Backwards At Colorado College Commencement May 30, 2023
- Texas Lawmakers Pass Bill Allowing Removal Of ‘Rogue’ Prosecutors Who Fail To Enforce Laws May 30, 2023
- Kevin McCarthy to Hold FBI Director in Contempt of Congress if Deadline Missed for Biden Bribery Document May 30, 2023
- Prepare Today So You Don’t Suffer from the Coming Food Shortages May 30, 2023
- Exclusive: Trump Pledges Executive Order on ‘Day One’ of Presidency to End Birthright Citizenship for Illegal Aliens, ‘Birth Tourism’ May 30, 2023
- Investigation Launched After Venice’s Grand Canal Turns Bright Green May 30, 2023
- CPA Group Wants States To Secure Elections Using Accounting Techniques May 29, 2023
- Remember The Fallen… And Those They Left Behind May 29, 2023
- China To Put Humans On The Moon By 2030 May 29, 2023
- Total Farce: Real Spending Under Debt Ceiling Deal Actually Goes Up Next Year May 29, 2023
- “Trans Rights” Means Trans Entitlements And The End Of Civil Society May 29, 2023
- More Than 50,000 US Stores Will Close By 2027 According To UBS May 29, 2023
- There Are 99 Pages Of Details In The Debt-Ceiling Deal, And A Big Trap On Republicans May 29, 2023
- No Laughing Matter: John Cleese Holds Line Against Calls To Cancel Scene In ‘Life Of Brian’ May 29, 2023
- 64% Of Americans Don’t Work-Out At All May 29, 2023
- Gaslighting: The American People Are Trapped In A Textbook Abusive Relationship May 29, 2023
- Chinese Developers Resorting To “Negative Down Payment” Practices May 29, 2023
- Donald Trump Thanks Those Who Gave ‘Ultimate Sacrifice’ in Memorial Day Message May 29, 2023
- Poll: Importance of Memorial Day ‘Rated Higher Than Ever’ May 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
The Daily Caller
Biden Justice Department Targets Cash Raised By Jan. 6 Rioters Amidst Mounting DonationsMay 30, 2023Prohibit Jan. 6 rioters from financial gain
View Co-Host Claims Kamala Harris Won The 2020 Election For BidenMay 30, 2023'I feel that she’s not broken through'
Here’s What An Actual ‘Book Ban’ Looks Like, And Liberals Love ItMay 30, 2023As always, the goal is to delegitimize dissent in every way possible and manufacture a facade of unity from above
‘View’ Hosts Boast About How ‘Woke’ They Are In Dig At DeSantis: ‘I’m Proud Of It’May 30, 2023'We’re watching you, Ron'
Biden Admin Sanctions Fentanyl Crisis ‘Enablers’ In China, MexicoMay 30, 2023'Deadly'
New addition at DC zoo: Baby gorilla is first to be born in five years, staff is 'overjoyed'May 30, 2023The Smithsonian's National Zoo is celebrating after the birth of a baby western lowland gorilla on May 27. The baby gorilla is the first newborn gorilla at the zoo in five years.
Debt deal with Biden a 'betrayal' that could cost McCarthy speakership, House Freedom Caucus member saysMay 30, 2023Rep. Chip Roy indicated Tuesday that if the McCarthy-Biden debt deal clears committee, he may consider a vote to recall Kevin McCarthy from House speakership.
PA prosecutors describe Pittsburgh synagogue shooter's 'murderous animosity towards all Jewish people'May 30, 2023The trial for Robert Bowers' kicked off today, over four years after the crime occurred. Prosecutors at the trial described Bowers' hatred for Jewish people on the opening day,
Pakistan’s pro-Imran Khan television journalist returns home after being released by his captorsMay 30, 2023After going missing last week, Sami Abrahim, a prominent Pakistani journalist and supporter of former Prime Minister Imran Khan, has returned home after being freed from his captors.
Man dies after falling under Boston subway trainMay 30, 2023A man who was attempting to board the Green Line trolley in Boston, Massachusetts, fell and died on early May 30, 2023. His name hasn't been made public.
Charles Barkley says watching ‘dumba-- Celtics’ play in Game 7 was making his head hurtMay 30, 2023Basketball Hall of Famer Charles Barkley ripped the Boston Celtics for their style of play, saying during halftime of Game 7 against the Miami Heat they were "making my head hurt."
'Succession' fan theory puts obscure World Series hero into national spotlightMay 30, 2023Bill Wambsganss was thrust into the pop culture spotlight over the weekend as the MAX TV show "Succession" came to an end with the series finale.
India's top wrestlers hold off on protest against sexual harassment after community leaders interveneMay 30, 2023Community leaders in India convinced the country's top wrestlers to hold off from throwing their medals in a river in an effort to protest sexual harassment
Teens hospitalized in Rhode Island after roof collapses at state park abandoned buildingMay 30, 2023A group of teenagers in Rhode Island were hospitalized after an abandoned building's roof collapsed, sending one boy and a slab of concrete plummeting.
California warehouse where a fire killed 36 people acquired by community groupMay 30, 2023The site of a warehouse fire that led to the deaths of 36 people during an electronic music party in Oakland, California, has been acquired by a nonprofit organization.
'View' host Sunny Hostin belittles GOP White women voters as tools of their husbands: 'They do fall in line'May 30, 2023Sunny Hostin argued on Tuesday that White women want to protect patriarchy because it "benefits them" and that they largely "fall in line" with their husbands.
Manchin praises debt ceiling deal, predicts passage despite GOP, Dem defectionsMay 30, 2023West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin praised both Republicans and Democrats for their efforts in putting the compromise together.
Distillery opens in former Tennessee prison where Martin Luther King Jr.'s killer escapedMay 30, 2023A distillery has opened in the former Tennessee prison where Martin Luther King Jr.'s killer escaped. The once-empty building was costing taxpayers $300,000 a year.
First lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, family revealsMay 30, 2023Former first lady Rosalynn Carter has been diagnosed with dementia, her family revealed. She is 95 years old and living with former President Carter.
Iranian president hacked as group claims data shows expanded security around nuclear siteMay 30, 2023Amid a new hack of secret Iranian documents, opposition group calls for sanctions against Tehran. Group behind the hack claims data shows expanded security around nuclear site.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
Elizabeth Holmes has gone to prison. Will she ever pay victims too? - BBCMay 30, 2023
DeSantis, Wading Into Debt-Ceiling Fight, Puts Pressure on Trump - The New York TimesMay 30, 2023
Two believed trapped after Davenport, Iowa building collapse - BBCMay 30, 2023
Former first lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia - NBC NewsMay 30, 2023
Teen girl in India stabbed to death in public, reigniting outrage over violence against women - CNNMay 30, 2023
Debt Ceiling Deal Would Reinstate Student Loan Payments - The New York TimesMay 30, 2023
Moscow drone attack: Putin says Ukraine trying to frighten Russians - BBCMay 30, 2023
House Freedom Caucus Holds News Conference on Debt Ceiling - NowThis NewsMay 30, 2023
Nvidia becomes first chipmaker valued at more than $1tn amid AI boom - The GuardianMay 30, 2023
House conservative threatens to push ousting McCarthy over debt deal - POLITICOMay 30, 2023
What is the history of the Bandidos? - KOB.com - KOB 4May 30, 2023
Christie allies launch super PAC ahead of expected 2024 run - CNNMay 30, 2023
South Africa Grants Vladimir Putin Immunity for BRICS Summit | Vantage on Firstpost - FirstpostMay 30, 2023
Ruling clears way for Purdue Pharma to settle opioid claims, protect Sacklers from lawsuits - The Associated PressMay 30, 2023
1 Dead, 1 Injured After Shooting Along Highway 87 in San Jose: Police - NBC Bay AreaMay 30, 2023