< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Mayorkas Welcomed Record Surge of Migrants in April
President Joe Biden’s border deputies welcomed a record surge of economic migrants in April, shortly before they lifted the Title 42 barrier on May 11. Alejandro Mayorkas’ Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced the record inflow on May 17, saying that 137,374 migrants were admitted during the month, before the flood of roughly 40,000 migrants […]
- ‘RINO’ Mitch Daniels Not Running for Hoosier Senate Seat
Former Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels (R) said on Tuesday he would not run for Indiana Senate, clearing the path for Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN) to become the frontrunner to replace the outgoing Sen. Mike Braun (R-IN). “After what I hope was adequate reflection, I’ve decided not to become a candidate for the U.S. Senate,” Daniels […]
- Exclusive – J.D. Vance: U.S. Needs ‘National Policy of Tariffs’ to ‘Rebuild Industrial Heartland of America’
CHILLICOTHE, Ohio — Republican J.D. Vance, running against Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) for Ohio’s open United States Senate seat, says the U.S. needs a “committed national policy of tariffs” to “rebuild the industrial heartland of America.” Vance, whose best-selling memoir Hillbilly Elegy chronicled the deindustrialization of Middletown, Ohio, where he spent his childhood, told Breitbart […]
- Debate: Democrat Tim Ryan Touts ‘Inflation Reduction’ Act as Economists Say Spending Worsened Inflation
Democrat Rep. Tim Ryan (OH), during a debate on Monday night, touted the so-called “Inflation Reduction” Act as helping Americans, while even liberal economists say Democrat spending worsened inflation. When asked about supporting the so-called “Inflation Reduction” Act, even though economists have been against spending more, Ryan, during the debate, touted the legislation by saying it was […]
- Deep State Celebrates Tucker Carlson Departure from Fox with Anonymous Leaks
Senior ranking officials within President Joe Biden’s Department of Defense who spoke on condition of anonymity were reportedly filled with “delight and outright glee” at Tucker Carlson’s departure from Fox News, according to Politico. Carlson’s segments on Tucker Carlson Tonight frequently criticized the upper ranks of the U.S. military for being “woke.” “What if the […]
- Endless Arms Flow to Ukraine Raises Worry over U.S. Military Readiness Against China
There is growing worry in Washington that endless weapons support to Ukraine is hurting the U.S.’s ability to deter China from invading Taiwan and win if a conflict with China did break out. A recently-published think-tank analysis warned that as it currently stands, the U.S. would run out of long-range, precision-guided munitions in a war […]
- J.D. Vance Defends His Biracial Children Against Racist Attacks from Leftists: ‘We’re Sick of It!’
Republican J.D. Vance, running against Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) for Ohio’s open United States Senate seat, slammed the Democrats, including his opponent, for causing attacks on his biracial children when they attempted to link him to the great replacement theory. Vance, during the Ohio Senate debate Monday night, said his biracial children end up getting attacked online […]
- Exclusive: Top 9/11 Lawyer Says EPA Claim Ohio Air ‘Safe’ Sent ‘Shivers Up My Spine’ – ‘Stay Away, Don’t Believe EPA’
Following the fiery derailment of a train carrying toxic chemicals along the Ohio-Pennsylvania line, renowned 9/11 attorney Michael Barasch, whose law firm represents over 25,000 members of the 9/11 community, said the EPA insisting the “air is safe” sent “shivers” up his spine, given that clients of his “are dying every single day from 9/11 […]
- *** New Congress Livewire *** Republicans Take Over House, Speakership Election to Decide Who Will Lead Chamber
Republicans formally retake control of the lower chamber of Congress on Tuesday, as their new majority in the U.S. House of Representatives won in the November 2022 midterm elections is sworn in. All eyes are on the speakership election, where House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy–the GOP conference’s nominee for Speaker–seeks to make it official and […]
- J.D. Vance Blasts Tim Ryan: Americans Are Not Racist for Believing in Borders
Americans should not be labeled “racist” by Democrats like Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) simply because they believe in national sovereignty and borders, Republican J.D. Vance says. During Monday evening’s Ohio Senate debate, Ryan accused Vance and other Republicans of supporting the so-called “Great Replacement Theory.” Vance responded by blasting Ryan on the issue of national […]
- Freight Carriers Look To Rebound As Retailers Finally Sell Down Post-Covid Inventories May 30, 2023
- Liz Cheney Booed By Grads Who Turned Their Chairs Backwards At Colorado College Commencement May 30, 2023
- Texas Lawmakers Pass Bill Allowing Removal Of ‘Rogue’ Prosecutors Who Fail To Enforce Laws May 30, 2023
- Kevin McCarthy to Hold FBI Director in Contempt of Congress if Deadline Missed for Biden Bribery Document May 30, 2023
- Prepare Today So You Don’t Suffer from the Coming Food Shortages May 30, 2023
- Exclusive: Trump Pledges Executive Order on ‘Day One’ of Presidency to End Birthright Citizenship for Illegal Aliens, ‘Birth Tourism’ May 30, 2023
- Investigation Launched After Venice’s Grand Canal Turns Bright Green May 30, 2023
- CPA Group Wants States To Secure Elections Using Accounting Techniques May 29, 2023
- Remember The Fallen… And Those They Left Behind May 29, 2023
- China To Put Humans On The Moon By 2030 May 29, 2023
- Total Farce: Real Spending Under Debt Ceiling Deal Actually Goes Up Next Year May 29, 2023
- “Trans Rights” Means Trans Entitlements And The End Of Civil Society May 29, 2023
- More Than 50,000 US Stores Will Close By 2027 According To UBS May 29, 2023
- There Are 99 Pages Of Details In The Debt-Ceiling Deal, And A Big Trap On Republicans May 29, 2023
- No Laughing Matter: John Cleese Holds Line Against Calls To Cancel Scene In ‘Life Of Brian’ May 29, 2023
- 64% Of Americans Don’t Work-Out At All May 29, 2023
- Gaslighting: The American People Are Trapped In A Textbook Abusive Relationship May 29, 2023
- Chinese Developers Resorting To “Negative Down Payment” Practices May 29, 2023
- Donald Trump Thanks Those Who Gave ‘Ultimate Sacrifice’ in Memorial Day Message May 29, 2023
- Poll: Importance of Memorial Day ‘Rated Higher Than Ever’ May 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
The Daily Caller
Former First Lady Diagnosed With DementiaMay 30, 2023Dementia
Cost Of Pentagon’s Most Expensive Weapons Program Is Spiraling Out Of Control, Watchdog FindsMay 30, 2023The Pentagon hasn't accounted to Congress for the cost increases
Biden Justice Department Targets Cash Raised By Jan. 6 Rioters Amidst Mounting DonationsMay 30, 2023Prohibit Jan. 6 rioters from financial gain
View Co-Host Claims Kamala Harris Won The 2020 Election For BidenMay 30, 2023'I feel that she’s not broken through'
Here’s What An Actual ‘Book Ban’ Looks Like, And Liberals Love ItMay 30, 2023As always, the goal is to delegitimize dissent in every way possible and manufacture a facade of unity from above
Woman makes plea on TikTok for $3K camera mistakenly donated to GoodwillMay 30, 2023The Fox News Lifestyle Newsletter brings you trending stories on family, travel, food, neighbors helping neighbors, pets, autos, military veterans, heroes, faith and American values.
Uganda enacts law to stop the theft of human organs and tissuesMay 30, 2023Ugandan women reportedly had their organs stolen after being tricked into unnecessary medical procedures. The country’s president has enacted a new law to stop the thefts.
Georgia deck collapse during birthday celebration injures 9May 30, 2023A deck that collapsed during a family's Memorial Day weekend gathering injured nine people in Georgia. Emergency crews transported victims to a nearby hospital.
New York marijuana regulators settle lawsuit, clearing path for dispensary licenses in Finger Lakes regionMay 30, 2023New York marijuana regulators voted to settle a federal lawsuit that has been impeding the issuance of dispensary licenses. The settlement will remove a legal obstacle.
Boko Haram fighters kill 8 in northern CameroonMay 30, 2023A regional official in Cameroon says at least eight people, including soldiers, have been killed by extremist fighters in multiple attacks in the north of the country.
Notre Dame’s roof gets rebuilt with medieval techniquesMay 30, 2023Carpenters working on the roof of France's Notre Dame Cathedral which was ravaged by a fire in 2019 are using medieval techniques to rebuild the structure.
9 dead after Turkish migrant boat sinks off Greek resort island MykonosMay 30, 2023The death toll of a Turkish migrant speedboat that sank near Mykonos, Greece, last week has tripled from three to nine. Six people are still missing.
Wall Street Journal bashes California for gas car ban, asks why Americans can't buy the cars 'they want'May 30, 2023The Wall Street Journal criticized California and the Biden administration for attempting to force Americans to stop buying gas cars and buy electric instead.
Horrific video shows mob of California teens allegedly beating MarinesMay 30, 2023Disturbing video shows the moment a group of teens allegedly assaulted three Marines on a beach in San Clemente, California over Memorial Day weekend.
New addition at DC zoo: Baby gorilla is first to be born in five years, staff is 'overjoyed'May 30, 2023The Smithsonian's National Zoo is celebrating after the birth of a baby western lowland gorilla on May 27. The baby gorilla is the first newborn gorilla at the zoo in five years.
Debt deal with Biden a 'betrayal' that could cost McCarthy speakership, House Freedom Caucus member saysMay 30, 2023Rep. Chip Roy indicated Tuesday that if the McCarthy-Biden debt deal clears committee, he may consider a vote to recall Kevin McCarthy from House speakership.
PA prosecutors describe Pittsburgh synagogue shooter's 'murderous animosity towards all Jewish people'May 30, 2023The trial for Robert Bowers' kicked off today, over four years after the crime occurred. Prosecutors at the trial described Bowers' hatred for Jewish people on the opening day,
Pakistan’s pro-Imran Khan television journalist returns home after being released by his captorsMay 30, 2023After going missing last week, Sami Abrahim, a prominent Pakistani journalist and supporter of former Prime Minister Imran Khan, has returned home after being freed from his captors.
Man dies after falling under Boston subway trainMay 30, 2023A man who was attempting to board the Green Line trolley in Boston, Massachusetts, fell and died on early May 30, 2023. His name hasn't been made public.
Charles Barkley says watching ‘dumba-- Celtics’ play in Game 7 was making his head hurtMay 30, 2023Basketball Hall of Famer Charles Barkley ripped the Boston Celtics for their style of play, saying during halftime of Game 7 against the Miami Heat they were "making my head hurt."
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
G.O.P. in Revolt Over Biden-McCarthy Debt Limit Deal as Bill Faces First Test - The New York TimesMay 30, 2023
1-year-old among 9 shot after altercation near beach in Hollywood, Florida, authorities say - CNNMay 30, 2023
Elizabeth Holmes has gone to prison. Will she ever pay victims too? - BBCMay 30, 2023
Former first lady Rosalynn Carter is diagnosed with dementia - NBC NewsMay 30, 2023
Davenport officials say 5 unaccounted for after building collapse, 2 likely still in apartment building - CBS NewsMay 30, 2023
Ralph Yarl, teen shot after going to wrong house in Kansas City, walks at brain injury event - USA TODAYMay 30, 2023
Teen girl in India stabbed to death in public, reigniting outrage over violence against women - CNNMay 30, 2023
House Freedom Caucus Holds News Conference on Debt Ceiling - NowThis NewsMay 30, 2023
House conservative threatens to push ousting McCarthy over debt deal - POLITICOMay 30, 2023
What is the history of the Bandidos? - KOB.com - KOB 4May 30, 2023
Christie allies launch super PAC ahead of expected 2024 run - CNNMay 30, 2023
South Africa Grants Vladimir Putin Immunity for BRICS Summit | Vantage on Firstpost - FirstpostMay 30, 2023
Purdue Pharma can protect Sackler owners in opioid bankruptcy, court rules - Reuters.comMay 30, 2023
1 Dead, 1 Injured After Shooting Along Highway 87 in San Jose: Police - NBC Bay AreaMay 30, 2023
Healthy newborn baby boy has been left unharmed in a Tennessee 'time of crisis' safe haven box - Daily MailMay 30, 2023