< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
Tag: "vaccine mandates"
- Novak Djokovic Can Return to the U.S. Open After Government Lifts Vax Requirement
Tennis icon and champion Novak Djokovic will finally be allowed to return to the U.S. Open this year after missing the 2022 tournament over the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate. In an email shared with reporters on Tuesday, U.S. Tennis Association spokesman Chris Widmaier said that Djokovic would be welcome at the 2023 U.S. Open in light […]
- Fauci: It Is Likely We’re Not Done’ with Chinese Coronavirus ‘When It Comes to Vaccines’
“I would hope that this completely catastrophic experience that we’ve had over the last two-plus years will make it so that we don’t forget, and we do the kind of pandemic preparedness that is absolutely essential,” he added. Fauci’s cautionary remarks coincide with those offered by Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, who said during an appearance on Face […]
- Canada: Justin Trudeau Insists on Emergency Powers Despite No Active Protests
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau insisted at a news conference on Monday that his government still needs the unprecedented emergency powers he demanded this month even though police violently removed the Freedom Convoy protesters from Ottawa and no active Freedom Convoy protests are currently occurring. [youtube #038;w=640&h=360] “This state of emergency is not over. There […]
- Trudeau Targets Crowdfunding Platforms, Cryptocurrencies Under ‘Terrorist Financing’ Rules
Far-Left Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is targeting crowdfunding platforms and cryptocurrency transactions under Canada’s “terrorist financing” rules after the Freedom Convoy raised millions of dollars in support of its cause. During a press conference on Monday, Canada’s Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland said: We are announcing the following immediate actions: first, we are broadening the […]
- Adams: We May Need Vax Mandates Again, It ‘Wasn’t Right’ for People to Do Whatever They Wanted
On Friday’s broadcast of Caribbean Power Jam Radio’s “The Reset Show,” New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) defended the city’s coronavirus vaccine mandate for city workers that is being rescinded because “we’re seeing a normalization of COVID,” and stated that the fact that employees said, “I want to do whatever I want. That just […]
- Watch Live: U.S. Trucker Convoy Arrives in Maryland Day 2
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland — “The People’s Convoy” continues to grow at the Hagerstown Speedway, about 70 miles outside Washington, DC. The convoy, which started in Adelanto, California, started arriving in Maryland in the afternoon March 4 and is set to add to their ranks. They are protesting the federal coronavirus mandates and seeking the rescission of […]
- Federal Appeals Court: United Airlines Vaccine Mandate ‘Coerced’ Employees to ‘Violate Religious Convictions’
A federal appeals court on Thursday ordered further review of United Airlines’ coronavirus vaccine mandate, calling it “coercive” and reversing a lower court ruling. A three-judge panel in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled 2-1 to return the issue to District Judge Mark Pittman, who previously rejected employees’ request for a […]
- Trump Wants to Make it Illegal for Employers to Fire Unvaccinated Workers
Former President Donald Trump called on Republicans to make it unlawful for employers to fire unvaccinated employees if the GOP regains a majority in Congress after the November midterms. “One of the first things that we will do with our new Republican majority is to end every last covid mandate. They’re still around, it’s hard […]
- Exclusive — Mike Pompeo: What Is Happening in Canada Can Happen in America
Former U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that governmental restrictions on human rights in Canada highlight the importance of protecting constitutional rights in America on the Wednesday edition of the Breitbart News Daily podcast with host Alex Marlow. Pompeo described Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s invocation of the Emergencies Act as “shocking” and “unconscionable.” He […]
- Exclusive Video — Romanian-Canadian Trucker: Trudeau Has Caused ‘Civil War,’ Turned Canada ‘Communist’
Christian, a trucker in Ottawa participating in the Freedom Convoy demonstration, told Breitbart News on Friday that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is sowing seeds of hatred between Canadians and changing the country into a communist state. “I feel so sorry that we got where we got,” Christian said. “This is not Canada, anymore. This is […]
- Ukraine: Bleeding Out May 31, 2023
- Proposed Legislation Would Ban Gender-Change Surgery Across Russia May 31, 2023
- Record Number Of Young Syrian Males Granted German Citizenship Last Year May 31, 2023
- China Critics Ramp Up Push To Limit Lobbying May 30, 2023
- 11 Signs That Global Conflict Could Soon Spiral Completely Out Of Control May 30, 2023
- Visualizing The World’s Aging Population From 1950 To 2100 May 30, 2023
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to Vote ‘No’ on Debt Ceiling Deal May 30, 2023
- CBO Estimates Debt Ceiling Deal Will Cut Debt By $1.5 Trillion May 30, 2023
- House Republicans Give McCarthy Standing Ovation in Debt Limit Meeting May 30, 2023
- US Won’t Discuss American Detained In Ukraine May 30, 2023
- Watch: Chinese Fighter In ‘Aggressive’ Intercept Of US Spy Plane Over South China Sea May 30, 2023
- Faced With New Round Of Demonetization Indians Turn To Gold May 30, 2023
- The Bankruptcy Caravan Is Now Arriving: Time To Pay For The Easy Money May 30, 2023
- Nvidia Joins The Trillion Dollar Club – Will It Last? May 30, 2023
- Target’s Marketing VP Also Works For Organization Pushing Transgender Agenda In Schools May 30, 2023
- Freight Carriers Look To Rebound As Retailers Finally Sell Down Post-Covid Inventories May 30, 2023
- Liz Cheney Booed By Grads Who Turned Their Chairs Backwards At Colorado College Commencement May 30, 2023
- Texas Lawmakers Pass Bill Allowing Removal Of ‘Rogue’ Prosecutors Who Fail To Enforce Laws May 30, 2023
- Kevin McCarthy to Hold FBI Director in Contempt of Congress if Deadline Missed for Biden Bribery Document May 30, 2023
- Prepare Today So You Don’t Suffer from the Coming Food Shortages May 30, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- RaidForums - 478,604 breached accounts May 31, 2023In May 2023, 478k user records from the now defunct hacking forum known as "RaidForums" was posted to another hacking forum. The data dated back to September 2020 and included email addresses, usernames, dates of birth, IP addresses and passwords stored as Argon2 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested […]
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
The Daily Caller
Al Pacino’s Reps Confirm Major Life NewsMay 31, 2023The couple have been dating since April 2022
Trump Attacks His Former Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnanyMay 31, 2023'The RINOS & Globalists can have her'
Arizona Diamondbacks’ Zac Gallen Accomplishes Mind-Blowing Feat Not Seen In An Astounding 105 YearsMay 31, 2023This is just absolutely incredible — video game-like
Projected No. 1 NBA Draft Pick Victor Wembanyama Puts Up Insane Dunk During Mets 92 Warm Ups That Had Fans Going CrazyMay 31, 2023As a Miami Heat fan, I won't be able to like this guy — but this was pretty impressive
REPORT: New York Knicks Parting Ways With GM Scott Perry Despite Making NBA PlayoffsMay 31, 2023I am absolutely giddy as a Miami Heat fan
Liberal media's declaration on DeSantis, teen suspects arrested for beating Marines and more top headlinesMay 31, 2023Liberal media's declaration on DeSantis, teen suspects arrested for beating Marines and more top headlines
Chinese 'debt-trap' crippling poor economies, endangering US national securityMay 31, 2023China's "debt trap" loans to developing countries endangers both American national security and the economies for the countries that are struggling to pay them back.
New York City Mayor Eric Adams blasts 'negativity and divisiveness' in CUNY Law student's commencement speechMay 31, 2023Mayor Eric Adams responded to the student commencement address at CUNY Law school's graduation, which tore into the 'fascist' NYPD, the military, Israel and the U.S. legal system.
Rivian tosses 'Tank Turn' feature from its electric pickup and SUVMay 31, 2023Rivian will not be adding a "tank turn" feature to its electric vehicles, company CEO RJ Scaringe has confirmed. It would have allowed them to spin in place like a top.
Draymond Green eviscerates Celtics fans, hopes they 'suffer' after Game 7 loss to HeatMay 31, 2023Draymond Green kept his beef with Boston Celtics fans going after the team's Game 7 loss to the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals.
NFL fans mock Buccaneers QBs Baker Mayfield, Kyle Trask after practice throwing session goes viralMay 31, 2023On Tuesday, Buccaneers coach Todd Bowles doubled down on his stance on the QB situation, saying the team will continue to evaluate the position before naming a starter.
Dodgers' Blake Treinen blasts organization for honoring Sisters of Perpetual IndulgenceMay 31, 2023Blake Treinen was the latest Los Angeles Dodger to disapprove of the organization's decision to reinvite the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence to their Pride Night event on June 16.
Kamala Harris' 'word salads' defended on 'The View:' Lawyers 'speak in threes so people remember'May 31, 2023The View co-host Sunny Hostin claimed that Harris' public speaking style comes from her legal background, and that Biden needs her to win reelection in 2024.
My encounter with the VA made me 'feel so forgotten,' Army veteran saysMay 31, 2023Army veteran Joe Cantasano joined 'Fox News Tonight' to discuss why he posted a viral TikTok video about his experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Female California probation officer has oral sex with teen inmate; county jail rocked by scandal: DAMay 31, 2023A California probation officer and two deputies were criminally charged by the Alameda County District Attorney's Office for actions involving people in custody.
Transgender model's memoir claims it's 'nightmarish' to live in the U.S.May 31, 2023Transgender model Geena Rocero described in the memoir “Horse Barbie" that life in the U.S. as a trans person was “nightmarish" following “attacks" on trans youth.
Connecticut Democrat to be sentenced for stealing more than $1.2 million, including federal coronavirus aidMay 31, 2023Michael DiMassa, a former city council member for West Haven, Connecticut, is scheduled to be sentenced Wednesday for stealing more than $1 million from the city.
Texas man arrested for exposing himself in front of childrenMay 31, 2023A Texas man was arrested after allegedly intentionally exposing himself in front of children. He is charged with Indecency with a Child by Exposure.
Target diversity chief demands 'White women' get to work against America's systemic racismMay 31, 2023A Target Corporation executive said being Black was one of the hardest things in the world, while stating the business was making decisions based on shifting demographics.
Newly-elected Chicago mayor responds after city suffers deadliest Memorial Day weekend on record: 'devastated'May 31, 2023Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson released a statement condemning the violence that the city suffered over Memorial Day weekend was 'intolerable.'
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
US debt ceiling: Republican hard-right vows to sink deal hours before vote expected - The Guardian USMay 31, 2023
Congress threatens to block funding for Space Force headquarters as abortion politics affect location decision - NBC NewsMay 31, 2023
Russia-Ukraine war news: Rising tensions after Moscow drone attack - The Washington PostMay 31, 2023
Eunice Dwumfour murder: Man arrested in murder of Sayreville Councilwoman was someone from her church, police say - WABC-TVMay 31, 2023
Xi Jinping tells China’s national security chiefs to prepare for ‘worst case’ scenarios - CNNMay 31, 2023
Why did ethnic Serbs attack NATO peacekeepers in Kosovo? Here’s what we know - CNNMay 31, 2023
Surveillance footage shows moments before teen girl in India is killed in public - CNNMay 31, 2023
Pentagon accuses Chinese fighter jet of 'aggressive' action near US plane - Financial TimesMay 31, 2023
North Korea says satellite launch fails, plans to try again - CNNMay 31, 2023
Iowa building collapse latest news: Davenport officials stall apartment demolition after admitting five missing - The IndependentMay 31, 2023
Elizabeth Holmes latest news: Theranos founder surrenders to Texas prison to begin 11-year sentence - The IndependentMay 31, 2023
Tennessee woman found safe after New Mexico sighting - KOB 4May 31, 2023
Donald Trump reiterates pledge to scrap birthright US citizenship - The Guardian USMay 31, 2023
Nine teens arrested over brutal beating of three Marines on California beach - New York PostMay 31, 2023
Dr. John Forsyth Found Dead in Arkansas Lake, Brother Says - The Daily BeastMay 31, 2023