< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Chinese Hackers Use Facebook to Target Uighurs in Australia, US and Canada
Facebook revealed on Thursday that it had blocked Chinese hackers from using its platform to target Uighur activists living abroad. The tech giant said two hacking syndicates in China, Earth Empusa and Evil Eye, were responsible for the attacks and exploited various means to distribute malware onto their devices and carry out surveillance. Facebook said […]
- China bans BBC World News from airwaves after U.K. banned Chinese network
Shutterstock BBC World News has been banned from airing in mainland China one week after the United Kingdom withdrew the broadcasting license for the state-sponsored China Global Television Network (CGTN) in an apparent tit-for-tat move from Beijing. Last Friday, Ofcom, the U.K.’s media regulator, announced that it had revoked a license for CGTN to broadcast in the […]
- Rep. Clyburn refuses to comment on State Dept. saying China is committing ‘genocide’ against Uighur Muslims
Following the U.S. State Department on Tuesday publicly accusing China of committing “genocide” against Uighur Muslims in the Xinjiang region, House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.) refused to comment on the declaration issued by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, saying he doesn’t “react to the headlines.” When asked for his reaction to the declaration during […]
- EXCLUSIVE: Cuccinelli Reveals U.S. Strategic Goal To End China’s Concentration Camps
Millions of Uighurs and other Muslim minorities are reportedly being held in hundreds of concentration camps in China’s Xinjiang province under the thumb of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and the U.S. government is working to dismantle this human rights atrocity, as well as level the economic playing field with China, said DHS Acting Deputy […]
- U.S., major allies sanction China for Uighur ‘genocide’
On Monday, the United States and its allies the United Kingdom, Canada, and the European Union announced sanctions against numerous Chinese officials with alleged links to what the U.S. has deemed “genocide” against Uighur Muslims. The coordinated international sanctions, which were first reported by Politico, prompted denouncement and some immediate retaliatory sanctions from China. RELATED: […]
- Fmr. Uighur camp detainees speak about their experiences: ‘Their goal is to destroy everyone’
This story was first published by The Dark Wire Investigation Foundation According to a recent report by the BBC, women in China’s “re-education camps” for Uighurs have been systematically raped, sexually abused and tortured. Tursunay Ziawudun spent nine months inside China’s interment camp in the Xinjiang region. Ziawudun said once the women arrived, camp guards […]
- China government promotes Uyghur women as ‘no longer baby-making machines’
This story was first published by The Dark Wire Investigation Foundation A new state media report claims that the Chinese government is no longer holding Uyghur women in internment camps. The Uyghur women have been “emancipated” and are “no longer baby-making machines,” according to a tweet posted by the Chinese Embassy in the U.S. Uyghurs […]
- ‘Different norms’: Biden downplays China’s repression of Uighurs
At his CNN town hall Tuesday night, President Joe Biden downplayed China’s repression of its Uighur Muslim minority, which former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo last month declared “genocide,” instead calling the mass internment a “different norm.” The president’s remarks come a few days after his first phone call with Chinese President Xi Jinping and […]
- China Embassy’s Twitter account locked after tweet defending treatment of Uighurs
This story was first published by The Dark Wire Investigation Foundation On January 9, Twitter locked the account of China’s U.S. Embassy after it tweeted in defense of Beijing’s policy toward Uighurs. The account was restored Thursday. The Chinese Embassy account, @ChineseEmbinUS, posted a tweet on January 7 claiming that Uighur women in the Xinjiang […]
- NYT Opinion Piece Defends China’s Authoritarian Actions in Hong Kong
The New York Times is receiving massive criticism Thursday for publishing an opinion piece titled “Hong Kong Is China, Like It or Not” in which the author defends China’s brutal measures to suppress the millions of Hong Kongers who were protesting the continual loss of their human rights, democracy, and autonomy. Author Regina Ip, who […]
- Project Blue Beam is early | Las Vegas Family Claims to See Aliens after Several Report Something Falling from Sky June 8, 2023
- Yacht Watch: Oligarchs Triumph in Courts (So Far) June 8, 2023
- “Coming Back To Earth”: UK House Prices Book First Annual Drop Since 2012 June 8, 2023
- BBC Is Biased “On Occasion”, Admits UK Culture Secretary June 8, 2023
- Rule By Decree: The Emergency State’s Plot To Override The Constitution June 7, 2023
- James Comer Cancels Contempt Vote After FBI Caves on Alleged Biden Bribery Doc June 7, 2023
- Two Tiers Of Justice: Kash Patel June 7, 2023
- Comparing Military Spend Around The World June 7, 2023
- Ann Coulter: CNN—If It Bores, It Scores! June 7, 2023
- Hunter Biden Could Face Prison For Contempt Of Court: Judge June 7, 2023
- Pollak: Indicting a Former President over Nonsense Is Playing with Fire June 7, 2023
- Lawmakers Call For Transparency After Whistleblower Alleges US Has Recovered Alien Craft June 7, 2023
- Some Of Nation’s Largest Pediatric Hospitals Will No Longer Offer Children Gender Modification June 7, 2023
- Cheese Pizza? Meta’s Instagram Facilitated Massive Pedophile Network June 7, 2023
- Landlords Face A $1.5 Trillion Bill For Interest-Only Commercial Mortgages June 7, 2023
- Putin Slams Kiev’s “Barbaric Act” In 1st Public Comments On Dam Catastrophe June 7, 2023
- VIDEO — Mike Pence Announces White House Bid: ‘We Can Bring This Country Back’ June 7, 2023
- Ukraine Nuclear Plant Safe For Now, IAEA Says, After Kakhovka Dam Collapse June 7, 2023
- Bank of Canada Ends “Pause” With Unexpected Rate Hike To 4.75%, A 22-Year High June 7, 2023
- Nolte: Donald Trump Breaks CNN — CEO Chris Licht Is Out June 7, 2023
JoshWho TV News
JoshWho - Project Blue Beam🤫 | You won't believe this, but things are about to go wild! 🚀👽 It seems like a #CloseEncounter just went down in #LasVegas! 😱 A 911 call reported ...June 8, 2023Project Blue Beam🤫 | You won't believe this, but things are about to go wild! 🚀👽 It seems like a #CloseEncounter just went down in #LasVegas ...
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Latest Hacked Sites
- JD Group - 521,878 breached accounts June 5, 2023In May 2023, the South African retailer JD Group announced a data breach affecting a number of their online assets including Bradlows, Everyshop, HiFi Corp, Incredible (Connection), Rochester, Russells, and Sleepmasters. The breach exposed over 520k unique customer records including names, email and physical addresses, phone numbers and South African ID numbers.
- RaidForums - 478,604 breached accounts May 31, 2023In May 2023, 478k user records from the now defunct hacking forum known as "RaidForums" was posted to another hacking forum. The data dated back to September 2020 and included email addresses, usernames, dates of birth, IP addresses and passwords stored as Argon2 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested […]
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
The Daily Caller
Fiorentina’s Cristiano Biraghi Bloodied After West Ham Fans Blast Him With Trash During Europa Conference League FinalJune 8, 2023Soccer, man. I love this sport
Ticket Prices Skyrocket 1,034% After Lionel Messi Commits To Inter MiamiJune 8, 2023Lionel Messi is actually coming to Miami
‘Their Policy Is Insolvency’: Pence Bashes Trump And Biden Over Entitlement SpendingJune 8, 2023'Social Security and Medicare are tracking for bankruptcy'
So Flashy! Jacksonville Jaguars Reveal How TIAA Bank Field Could Be Redesigned, And It Looks Absolutely EpicJune 8, 2023The flash is so real here
‘We’re Going To Protect Kids’: Pence Pushes Back Against CNN Host Over Child Sex ChangesJune 8, 2023'I’m talking as a father, and I’m talking as a grandfather'
CNN’s crybabies chase out Licht for the crime of being more neutralJune 8, 2023CNN’s crybabies chase out Licht for the crime of being more neutral. Trump town hall, unfavorable profile help whining staffers fire their network boss.
Instagram algorithm boosts ‘vast pedophile network,' bombshell report claimsJune 8, 2023A bombshell Wall Street Journal report revealed that Instagram algorithms help connect and promote a "vast network" of pedophilia accounts.
Nikki Haley vows to cut Biden’s ‘disastrous’ energy policies, increase US oil productionJune 8, 2023GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley is set to unveil her energy plan if voted into office, which includes bolstering U.S. oil production and an emphasis on strong foreign policy.
Israeli official blasts Kamala Harris' criticism of judicial reform, says she can't 'name one' provisionJune 8, 2023A new clash has erupted between the Biden administration and Israel over the Jewish state’s judicial reforms, with Vice President Harris wading into the diplomatic row.
Joran van der Sloot to face US justice system 18 years after Natalee Holloway's disappearance in ArubaJune 8, 2023Prime suspect Joran van der Sloot will be temporarily transferred to the U.S. to face charges over 18 years after Natalee Holloway went missing during a high school senior trip.
Alleged 'incel' Bryan Kohberger took front-row seat at 'Handmaid's Tale' author Margaret Atwood lectureJune 8, 2023University of Idaho murders suspect Bryan Kohberger was pictured in a front-row seat at a Margaret Atwood lecture at Northampton Community College in 2018.
LGBTQ+ groups wreck Target for having no 'cojones' as some prepare boycott: 'Just stay out of it'June 8, 2023Target Corporation faces heat from LGBTQ+ advocacy organizations, some who said they may boycott the company if it refused to fix its mistakes during Pride Month.
Cartel slaughters 8 call center workers after they tried to quit jobs running phone scam: reportJune 8, 2023As many as eight young Mexican workers are confirmed dead after U.S. authorities say they attempted to quit their jobs at a call center run by a Mexican drug cartel
Pope's abdominal surgery 'went well,' recovering in hospital, Vatican saysJune 8, 2023The Vatican said that Pope Francis' recovery is going well after a 3-hour-long surgery to repair a hernia in his abdominal wall. The pope underwent surgery in Rome, Italy.
Moms for Liberty co-founder torches SPLC's 'extremist' label: 'We're not going to stop'June 8, 2023Tiffany Justice, a co-founder of Moms for Liberty, speaks out after the Southern Poverty Law Center labeled the parental rights organization as an 'extremist' group.
Tupac receives star on Hollywood Walk of Fame days before what would be his 52nd birthdayJune 8, 2023Late rapper Tupac Shakur's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was revealed on June 7. His younger sister, Sekyima, accepted the star on behalf of the family and his estate.
Rural Oregon movement to join 'Greater Idaho' gains traction with vote in 12th countyJune 8, 2023A “Greater Idaho" measure on Wallowa County in Oregon seceding to Idaho managed to avoid a recount after special election results were released on Tuesday.
Massive NATO air drill to simulate attack on member nation: 'our red line'June 8, 2023NATO to launch its largest-ever air drills over Germany on Monday in a stimulated response to an attack on an alliance member.
AI should require license like medical, nuclear work on advanced tools: Britain's Labour PartyJune 8, 2023Britain should prohibit technology developers from working on advanced AI tools unless they have a license to do so, according to the British Labour Party.
US National Weather Service warns smoky haze likely to persist for days across the US, CanadaJune 8, 2023A meteorologist with the National Weather Service said the thick, hazardous haze effecting millions of people in Canada and the United States will be here until the winds shifts.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
Children among eight injured in knife attack in southeast France, officials say - CNNJune 8, 2023
US East Coast blanketed in veil of smoke from Canadian fires - ReutersJune 8, 2023
Ukraine war live updates: Heavy fighting underway in eastern Ukraine; Kyiv calls for help as first flood deaths reported - CNBCJune 8, 2023
Hawaii's Mount Kilauea volcano has erupted again. Watch it live - NPRJune 8, 2023
Man killed in driveway of Hollywood Hills home - KTLA 5June 8, 2023
Joran van der Sloot, accused in the US of defrauding Natalee Holloway’s mother, is expected to be flown from Peru to Alabama Thursday - CNNJune 8, 2023
Takeaways from CNN’s town hall with Mike Pence - CNNJune 8, 2023
Stranded U.S.-bound passengers have taken off from Russia, Air India says - NBC NewsJune 8, 2023
Fmr. Trump aide testifies before classified documents grand jury - MSNBCJune 8, 2023
Ron DeSantis defends transport of migrants to Sacramento, says he doesn't "have sympathy" for sanctuary states - CBS NewsJune 8, 2023
House Republicans pull back contempt charge against FBI director Wray over Biden doc - The Associated PressJune 8, 2023
Sons of slain Florida mom Ajike 'AJ' Owens blame themselves for her death: 'Not fair that they have to deal with this' - New York PostJune 8, 2023
Father of missing woman's children jailed in Winona County after deputy finds a body - MPR NewsJune 8, 2023
Trump informed he is target of special counsel criminal probe - CBS NewsJune 8, 2023
The Canadian smoke over Philly is likely unprecedented, and it may be here the rest of the week - The Philadelphia InquirerJune 8, 2023