< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Trans Activists Pushed Aggressive Rhetoric Before Shooting at Christian School
The transgender movement pushed hostile and apocalyptic rhetoric leading up to the deadly shooting of a Christian school by a transgender person in Nashville, Tennessee. Before Audrey Hale, who identified as transgender, carried out a shooting on Nashville, Tennessee’s Covenant Christian Academy, the transgender movement embraced increasingly hostile rhetoric. The Transgender Movement… pic.twitter.com/QQWHF4j4uo — Oli […]
- Transgender Veneration: Jill Biden, Antony Blinken Give Argentinian Man a ‘Woman of Courage’ Award
President Joe Biden’s administration honored a biological male with an International Woman of Courage Award on Wednesday as part of the White House’s Women’s History Month celebration. Alba Rueda is a man who identifies as a woman and is one of 11 “extraordinary women” Biden’s administration honored at an awards ceremony. First Lady Jill Biden […]
- ‘Sickening’ Account Of Mutilations, Sterilizations Prompts Sen. Josh Hawley To Investigate Transgender Clinic
Authored by Janice Hisle via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours), After reading a whistleblower’s “sickening” revelations about a pediatric gender clinic, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) said his office was launching an immediate investigation of its practices. “This is a sickening account of forced sterilization and child abuse,” Hawley said in a tweet on Feb. 9, […]
- Dave Chappelle Slams Transgender Protesters: ‘If You Replace the Word ‘Transphobe’ for ‘N–‘ It Makes Perfect Sense’
Comedian Dave Chappelle shows no signs of making peace with the transgender activists who have waged a cancel culture campaign against him for years. In the latest episode of his podcast “The Midnight Miracle,” the stand-up great suggested that their favorite insult — “transphobe” — is the modern-day equivalent of the n-word. Dave Chappelle recalled that […]
- Nashville Christian School Shooter Was Second ‘Transgender’ Female Killer in 4 Years
The suspect who killed six people at a Nashville Christian school is the second transgender-identified woman who has attacked a school since 2019. On Monday, transgender-identified Audrey Elizabeth Hale, 28, killed three adults and three children at the Nashville school. In 2019, Alec McKinney was aged 17 when she helped killed one teenager at a […]
- Major Association Of US Doctors Makes Official Statement On Transgender Procedures For Minors
Authored by Mimi Nguyen Ly via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours), The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) on Feb. 20 made an official statement outlining its stance on “gender-affirming care” for minor children. Medical workers and police watch as demonstrators in support of trans-children and gender affirmation treatments rally outside of Boston Childrens Hospital […]
- Pro-Trans Demonstrators Occupy Oklahoma Capitol to Protest Bill Defending Children
Trans Lives Matter demonstrators occupied the Oklahoma Capitol building yesterday to protest Republican-backed bills that would ban sex change operations for those under the age of 26. About 150 protesters from several different organizations occupied the interior rotunda of the Oklahoma Capitol yesterday, the Daily Mail reports. Protesters from Oklahomans for Equality and Freedom Oklahoma […]
- Tennis Great Martina Navratilova Praises World Athletics Trans Ban as ‘Step in the Right Direction’
Tennis legend Martina Navratilova recently praised the decision by World Athletics to ban males from competing against natural-born female athletes, calling it a “step in the right direction.” Last week, the World Athletics Council moved to ban male athletes who identify as women from competing against biological females at international events. Lord Coe, head of […]
- Transgender Author Who Signed New York Times Protest Letter Threatened to Slit J.K. Rowling’s Throat
A transgender author who signed the recent petition protesting the New York Times‘ reporting on the debate over transgender children recently threatened to slit the throat of Harry Potter novelist J.K. Rowling. Gretchen Felker-Martin — who is identifies as a “trans dyke” and writes horror fiction — lashed out at J.K. Rowling as well as […]
- Grammys 2023: Dave Chappelle Wins for ‘The Closer’ Despite Transgender Backlash
Comedian Dave Chappelle won a Grammy Award Sunday for his comedy album The Closer despite continued backlash from transgender activists who have denounced Chappelle and his stand-up act. Chappelle won on a night where the Grammys celebrated transgenderism and gender non-conformity with an appearance by trans dancer Jayla Rose Sullivan and references to Harry Styles’s cross-dressing. […]
- Russia Arrests Wall Street Journal Reporter for ‘Espionage’ March 30, 2023
- SEC’s Gensler Seeks $2.4 Billion In Funding To Chase Down Crypto ‘Misconduct’ March 30, 2023
- Brazil Inks Deal to Use Yuan, Not Dollar, in Trade with China March 30, 2023
- China Blasts Taiwan President’s US Trip, Warns Against McCarthy Meeting March 30, 2023
- “WTF Is Wrong With You”: Columbia Center & Law Students Protest Meeting With Justice Kavanaugh March 30, 2023
- Fossil Fuel Pushback: Biden Administration Forced To Expand Gulf Drilling March 30, 2023
- Two Army Black Hawk Helicopters Crash In Kentucky March 30, 2023
- Junk Spreads Show US Economy Is Close To A Recession March 30, 2023
- Russia Arrests WSJ Reporter On Suspicion Of ‘Espionage’ March 30, 2023
- Amsterdam Urges Rowdy Brits To “Stay Away” March 30, 2023
- France’s Bull Case Challenged By Social Unrest March 30, 2023
- China Gloats After Honduras Tells Taiwan To “Pack Up & Leave” Embassy March 30, 2023
- A State Of Never-Ending Crisis: The Government Is Fomenting Mass Hysteria March 29, 2023
- DOJ Memos Dissuaded Marshals From Arresting Protestors At SCOTUS Justices’ Homes: Sen. Britt March 29, 2023
- Levi’s To Use AI-Generated Models To Promote ‘Diversity And Sustainability’ March 29, 2023
- US Air Force Abandons Lockheed Hypersonic Weapon Program After Test Failure March 29, 2023
- Here’s How Wall Street’s March Madness Brackets Have Fared March 29, 2023
- John Kerry Says New Climate Change Executive Orders Are Coming March 29, 2023
- ‘Patriot Act on Steroids:’ Conservatives Slam RESTRICT Act on Social Media March 29, 2023
- Nikki Haley Blasts Biden for Interfering in Israeli Politics March 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellopMarch 17, 2023Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellop ...
Feds Kicking the Capitol Doors Open Jan 6thMarch 12, 2023
Chicago security guard shoots bank robbery in downtown BankMarch 11, 2023A bank security guard in downtown Chicago was shot as he confronted a male suspect fleeing the business Thursday afternoon. Subscribe to FOX 32 Chica ...
Tucker Jan 6th Footage ReleasedMarch 7, 2023
JAN 6 Capitol Riot Shenanigans Part 5 - INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019March 7, 2023Capitol Riot Shenanigans INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019 - Have we seen a government set up it's people as they did January 6, 2021. Hong Kong 20 ...
HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6.March 7, 2023HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6. Over 250 individuals allowed to walk into Capi ...
SHOCKING Capitol Police Video Uncovered from Jan 6 Shows Undercover and Armed DOJ OnsiteMarch 7, 2023https://patriotswitch.com/pnn Patriot Switch is a grassroots movement that’s helping families switch their shopping to American Made. Join over 2 m ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
The Daily Caller
Watchdog Group Requests Ethics Investigation Into Ilhan Omar’s TikTok UsageMarch 30, 2023'In the present case, both Rep. Omar’s use of her TikTok account and the content posted on that account appear to be clear violations'
KJP Says Trans Community Is Under ‘Attack’March 30, 2023'It's disturbing and our hearts go out to those of the trans community'
‘Literally Everyone On Earth Will Die’: Doocy Presses Jean-Pierre On Artificial Intelligence ConcernsMarch 30, 2023'It sounds crazy, but is it?'
Pentagon Reveals More Casualties From Syrian AirstrikesMarch 30, 2023'Deliberate action in order to send a message'
16 Restaurant Employees Walk Out Over Cocktails Allegedly Named ‘The Negro’ And ‘The Caucasian’: ReportMarch 30, 2023The restaurant promised 'to develop a culture of understanding'
Pentagon says 6 US troops treated for traumatic brain injuries in Syria after Iran-backed attacksMarch 30, 2023Six U.S. troops were treated for traumatic brain injuries in Syria following attacks by Iranian-backed groups.
Serial killer BTK reveals he's been questioned again in 1976 cold case kidnapping of Cynthia Dawn KinneyMarch 30, 2023Dennis Rader, also known as the BTK serial killer, says Oklahoma investigators have interviewed him a second time about a cold case kidnapping.
Texas special education teacher fatally shot after lunging at police with makeshift weapon: reportMarch 30, 2023A male suspect ID'd as a special education teacher lunged at police with a sharp-edged weapon, which appeared to be a homemade knife, in an attempt to stab arresting officer.
Bipartisan lawmakers may want to ban TikTok, but it won't be easy. Cigarettes may show a path forward.March 30, 2023Lawmakers are skeptical of TikTok, and some want an outright ban on the Chinese-linked social media app. But history may have clues about the path to more intense regulation.
Gisele Fetterman claims she's attacked like Meghan Markle: I'm cast as 'power hungry wife'March 30, 2023Gisele Fetterman, wife of Sen. John Fetterman, compared herself to such figures as Meghan Markle and Hillary Clinton as she recounted personal attacks she's endured.
US Marine vet dies in British Virgin Islands boating accident, leaving young daughter orphanedMarch 30, 2023A Marine veteran from North Carolina has died in a boating accident in the British Virgin Islands, according to police – leaving his young daughter an orphan.
Gerrit Cole sets new Yankees record in Opening Day victory over GiantsMarch 30, 2023Gerrit Cole was shoving in his Opening Day start for the New York Yankees as he set a new franchise record to help kick off the season on the right note.
Giants owner John Mara lauds Brian Daboll’s rockstar status but playfully warns of going from ‘Bono to bozo’March 30, 2023The New York fanbase has openly embraced Giants head coach Brian Daboll, but owner John Mara jokingly warned that it could quickly go from “Bono to Bozo."
Michigan State’s language guide chides against using words like 'America,' 'Christmas tree' or 'bunny'March 30, 2023A wide variety of language about holidays and fundamental American history were criticized in an "inclusive" guide published by Michigan State University.
House GOP pans DC Dems claiming 'crime is down' with video showing blatant daylight Navy Yard carjackingMarch 30, 2023The House GOP mocked D.C. Council Chairman Phil Mendelson's testimony in which he said crime was down in Washington by sharing a video of a daylight carjacking blocks from Capitol.
20-year-old Texas man has bond reduced by 2 judges despite violating release conditions 1,000 times: reportMarch 30, 2023Edwin Maldonado, 20, violated his bond conditions more than 1,000 times, according to his GPS monitor, but still had his bond reduced by two judges from $30,000 to $5,000.
Lolita the orca returning to Puget Sound after 50 years of captivityMarch 30, 2023Plans to return an orca known as Lolita to her home waters in the Pacific Northwest are underway after she has been in captivity in Florida for more than 50 years.
Myanmar kills 8 of its own civilians in military airstrike, rebels claimMarch 30, 2023Eight civilians, including two children, were killed in an airstrike by the Myanmar military presumably targeting rebel forces and ethnic minorities.
Joint Base Andrews on lockdown after reports of active shooterMarch 30, 2023Maryland's Joint Base Andrews went on lockdown Thursday afternoon in response to reports of a man carrying an "assault-sylte" rifle near the base's housing area.
No. 3 Senate Republican rips Biden's 'relentless war' on US gas in pushback against kitchen stove banMarch 30, 2023Sen. John Barrasso, the top Senate Energy Republican, told Fox News Digital that his new bill would stop the administration 'from using regulation to kill popular gas stoves.'
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
Manhattan DA is asking about hush money paid to a former Playboy model as part of the grand jury investigation into Donald Trump - CNNMarch 30, 2023
Joint Base Andrews on lockdown after armed person reported - The Associated PressMarch 30, 2023
DeSantis’s Oversight Board Said Disney Stripped It of Its Power - The New York TimesMarch 30, 2023
House GOP prepared to move a fallback debt limit plan if White House refuses to negotiate - CNNMarch 30, 2023
Pope showing 'clear improvement' after antibiotic treatment for bronchitis infection, could leave hospital soon - CNNMarch 30, 2023
House GOP approves broad bill to ‘unleash’ American energy - NBC NewsMarch 30, 2023
Arizona governor's press secretary resigns after tweet suggesting violence against critics of trans rights - CNNMarch 30, 2023
Train derailment, fire in western Minnesota; evacuation order lifted - FOX 9 Minneapolis-St. PaulMarch 30, 2023
Judge who previously ruled to dismantle Obamacare strikes a key provision - NPRMarch 30, 2023
Over 1000 migrants, angered by asylum policies, rush to U.S.-Mexico border - ReutersMarch 30, 2023
Wall Street Journal reporter arrested in Russia on spying charges - CNNMarch 30, 2023
The Ciudad Juárez detention fire shows inhumane conditions for migrants, advocates say - NPRMarch 30, 2023
Southern California dries out after latest storm. But how long will rain go away? - Los Angeles TimesMarch 30, 2023
Russia seeking munitions from North Korea, Kirby says - POLITICOMarch 30, 2023
Ohio women vanish from New Mexico resort vacation - Fox NewsMarch 30, 2023