< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Sen. Mark Warner Asks About Online Censorship to Stop a ‘Social Media Internet-Based Bank Run’
Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) asked Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen during a Senate Finance Committee hearing on Thursday in Washington, DC, about censorship of online communications to prevent what he said was “the very first social media Internet-based bank run” — in reference to the failure of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB). Warner framed unspecified economic and financial […]
- Chinese Tech Startups Panic over Money Trapped in SVB Crisis
California’s imploding Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) had a number of foreign depositors, including tech start-ups in China. Chinese firms rushed over the weekend to reassure their customers and investors that their exposure in the SVB collapse is minimal, or that they have enough cash on hand to weather any loss of access to their SVB […]
- WATCH: Democrats Defend Censorship, Attack Journalists in Fiery Hearing
House Democrats attempted to defend social media censorship at a hearing of the new U.S. House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government on Thursday on the Twitter files. Led by Ranking Member Stacey Plaskett (D-VI), Democrats assailed journalists Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger, both Democrats, accusing them of ulterior motives and even […]
- “Real Dick Move”: Apple Has Allegedly Fired Contractors As Tech Layoff Wave Worsens
The tech sector layoffs continue. Tech giants such as Amazon, Google, Meta, and Microsoft have fired tens of thousands of workers. Now there’s word that Apple has quietly reduced its headcount of ‘contractors,’ according to NYPost, citing people with direct knowledge. NYPost said Apple fired hundreds of contractors last week. These workers are employed by outside […]
- Watch: Left-Wing Activists Smash Windows, Are Arrested at UC Davis Charlie Kirk Event
Left-wing and LGBTQ activists at UC Davis were arrested after vandalizing university property on Tuesday during an event featuring Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk. The incident came just hours after UC Davis chancellor Gary S. May declared Kirk a “proponent of hate” and encouraged students to “neutralize and negate” TPUSA’s influence on campus. Protestors carrying […]
- UK Tech Firms Face “Serious Risk” From Silicon Valley Bank Collapse, Chancellor Warns
Authored by Alexaqnder Zhang via The Epoch Times, There is a “serious risk” to the UK’s technology and life sciences sectors from the collapse of the UK branch of the California-based Silicon Valley Bank, Chancellor Jeremy Hunt has warned. U.S. federal banking regulators on March 10 assumed control of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), a top lender […]
- Rep. Jim Jordan Destroys Democrat Claim that Government Never Told Twitter to Censor
House Judiciary Committee chairman Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) easily disproved a false allegation from Democrat Rep. Daniel Goldman (D-NY) during a hearing of the new House Subcommittee on the weaponization of the federal government. “You cannot find actual evidence of any direct government censorship of any lawful speech. And when I saw lawful, I mean […]
- ‘Proponent of Hate:’ UC Davis Chancellor Freaks Out over Charlie Kirk Event
UC Davis Chancellor Gary S. May called Turning Point USA (TPUSA) founder Charlie Kirk a “proponent of hate” on Tuesday, ahead of Kirk’s speaking event at the school, and encouraged students to “neutralize and negate” TPUSA’s influence on campus. In a video message responding to students who are allegedly in “distress” over the upcoming event […]
- Elon Musk Claims He Is ‘Open to the Idea’ of Buying Silicon Valley Bank
Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla and new owner of Twitter, recently stated that he is “open to the idea” of purchasing Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), which U.S. regulators shut down Friday due to a run on deposits. Business Insider reports that in a recent reply to a tweet, Twitter owner and Tesla CEO Elon […]
- Russia Successfully Dodging Sanctions To Secure Semiconductors For Military Tech
One astute geopolitical blog has issued a report exploring the many ways which sanctions on Russia have come back to bite their issuers. The same author had also clearly one year ago predicted precisely the scenario unfolding now. Over the weekend, Bloomberg explored another key area where President Putin has been given a lifeline via third party […]
- North Korea Claims 1.4 Million People Just Enlisted To Fight ‘Imperialist’ US March 20, 2023
- The Lords Of Chaos: Iraq Invasion 20 Years Later March 20, 2023
- A “Stock Clearance”: Most Major Automakers Slash Prices In China As Demand Stalls March 20, 2023
- Too Wrong To Fail March 20, 2023
- Biden Signs Legislation to Declassify Coronavirus Origins, Overturn D.C. Crime Bill March 20, 2023
- Americans To Bear Burden Of Monetary System’s Gradual Deterioration, Economist Says March 20, 2023
- Kolanovic Sees Growing Odds Of A “Minsky Moment In Markets” March 20, 2023
- New York Most Expensive State To Retire In, New Study Finds March 20, 2023
- Socialism Isn’t About Creating Economies. It Is About Amassing Political Power March 20, 2023
- Joe Manchin Slams Biden for Prioritizing ‘Radical Policy Agenda’ After Vetoing Anti-ESG Bill March 20, 2023
- US Studies How To Guarantee All $18 Trillion In US Bank Deposits March 20, 2023
- California Hospital Refuses Transplant Surgery For Unvaccinated Woman With End-Stage Kidney Disease March 20, 2023
- Record $304 Billion In Weekly FHLB Debt Issuance Hints At Staggering Size Of US Bank Run March 20, 2023
- Franklin Graham: Christians Must ‘Pray Specifically’ for Trump in Light of ‘Politically Motivated’ Attacks March 20, 2023
- 16 Terrorists On FBI Watchlist Crossed Southern Border In February Alone; CBP Data Shows March 20, 2023
- Oregon Teacher Caught Asking Students To Describe Their Sexual Fantasies In Short Stories March 20, 2023
- EU Contagion Risk Spreads As CDS Market Puts Focus On Deutsche Bank March 20, 2023
- “That’s Not True”: President Biden Moves Toward The Evil Twin Family Defense March 20, 2023
- Bed, Bath And Beyond Bludgeoned Below A Buck, But Still Not Bankrupt March 20, 2023
- Xi Arrives In Moscow As Putin Says Both Facing “Fierce & Aggressive” United States March 20, 2023
JoshWho TV News
- Nothing to display Yet Coming Soon...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
- LimeVPN - 23,348 breached accounts February 6, 2023In October 2020, the VPN provider LimeVPN suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of tens of thousands of customers. The data included email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, purchase histories and passwords stored as salted MD5 hashes.
The Daily Caller
Mountain Lion Stalks Couple In Hot Tub, Attacks ManMarch 21, 2023'We take this incident seriously'
FACT CHECK: Did Donald Trump Make This Post Stating His Own Indictment Would Be An Indictment Of All?March 21, 2023The image is digitally fabricated
Andy Kaufman To Be Inducted Into WWE Hall Of FameMarch 21, 2023He deserved this decades ago
Country Music Star Luke Combs Announces Life-Changing NewsMarch 21, 2023Country music star Luke Combs and his wife Nicole Hocking announced Monday that they are expecting their second child together. Sharing the news via their Instagram accounts, Combs and Hocking posted a series of photographs with their first child, Tex Lawrence, wearing a “big brother” shirt. The caption read “Joining the 2 under 2 club! […]
BASTASCH: The UN’s Newest Climate Report Is A Woke Dumpster Fire Masquerading As ScienceMarch 21, 2023Sounds like political science, not climate science
Mountain lion attacks man sitting in Colorado outdoor hot tubMarch 21, 2023A man is recovering after a mountain lion clawed his head at a vacation rental home in Colorado. Wildlife officials say the man and his wife did the right thing in response.
New Mexico Gov. Grisham to abusive and neglectful state caregivers: ‘We are coming’March 21, 2023Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham announced that New Mexico plans to hold abusive and neglectful caretakers accountable after several individuals have died while under care.
'Star Wars' and 'Harry Potter' actor Paul Grant dead at 56 after collapsing at train stationMarch 21, 202356-year-old actor Paul Grant died after collapsing at King's Cross Station in London. He was pronounced brain-dead after being transferred to the hospital.
Texas student dies after school shooting; juvenile suspect’s motive unclearMarch 21, 2023A juvenile suspect faces a capital murder charge after he allegedly opened fire outside Lamar High School in Arlington, Texas, striking and killing another male student.
Small businesses sue Biden administration over federal agency 'picking winners and losers' based on raceMarch 21, 2023The Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty is challenging a federal agency created by the Biden administration that is committed to helping only certain American ethnicities, claiming it violates the Constitution.
North Korean human rights remain virtually non-existent, State Department findsMarch 21, 2023Human rights remain virtually non-existent in communist North Korea, according to the U.S. State Department's annual Country Reports on Human Rights Practices.
Saudi Arabia releases American prisoner sentenced to 19 years over tweetsMarch 21, 2023A joint U.S.-Saudi Arabian citizen was released from a Saudi prison this week, despite facing a sentence of 19 years. Saad Almadi was convicted of criticizing the regime.
Garbage fills the streets of Paris as sanitation workers continue strike against pension reform billMarch 21, 2023Sanitation workers in Paris are striking because of the proposed increase in retirement age by President Emmanuel Macron. Due to this, garbage has piled up in the streets of Paris.
JD Vance urges colleagues to confront Norfolk Southern CEO on railway bill point, internal Senate memo showsMarch 21, 2023An internal memo by Sen. JD Vance to fellow Republicans on the Commerce Committee suggests several lines of inquiry to lawmakers ahead of Wednesday's hearing.
Wedding day uproar as bride is slammed for serving only water: 'Didn't think this would be a problem'March 21, 2023A bride-to-be who shared a wedding-day drama is not getting much sympathy on Reddit. She and her husband-to-be will only be serving water at their wedding reception — no alcohol, soda or coffee.
Wisconsin Supreme Court voting begins, 2 candidates will meet for only debate tonightMarch 21, 2023The Wisconsin Supreme Court candidates are set to debate on Tuesday night. Voting for the court also begins today for the high-stakes court race.
Apaches get new chance to save sacred Arizona site from mining projectMarch 21, 2023A federal appeals court plans to rehear the case of a massive mining project that may devastate Oak Flat, a sacred Native American site east of Phoenix, Arizona.
Severe weather forecast for California again, bringing heavy rain and strong windsMarch 21, 2023More severe weather is forecast in California, bringing strong winds and heavy rain as light-to-moderate snow is expected in the northern Plains and upper Midwest through Thursday.
How to protect yourself against identity theft this tax seasonMarch 21, 2023It's tax season and scams are on the rise. Kurt "CyberGuy" Knutsson explains how to keep your personal information safe from theft when filing income taxes.
Indianapolis youth basketball leagues help keep kids off streets, away from guns: 'Something positive'March 21, 2023Youth basketball leagues in Indianapolis are endeavoring to help kids stay off the streets and away from the city's rising incidents of gun-related violence.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
Video shows Virginia deputies and medical workers appearing to pile on top of Irvo Otieno before his death - NBC NewsMarch 21, 2023
Saudi Arabia releases dual US-Saudi citizen from prison after he posted critical tweets about the kingdom - CNNMarch 21, 2023
NYPD, Secret Service discuss security plans should Trump be indicted - ABC NewsMarch 21, 2023
D.C.-area forecast: Mostly sunny 60s spring into action today; 70s possible by Thursday - The Washington PostMarch 21, 2023
Exclusive: Virginia teacher Abigail Zwerner sprung into action after being shot: 'I just wanted to get my babies out' - NBC NewsMarch 21, 2023
At House Republican Retreat, Donald Trump Is Once Again the Focus - The New York TimesMarch 21, 2023
'I killed a man today': Russian soldier accused of war crimes in absentia after audio files intercepted - CNNMarch 21, 2023
Xi Jinping invites Vladimir Putin on state visit to China - Financial TimesMarch 21, 2023
Switzerland's secretive Credit Suisse rescue rocks global finance - ReutersMarch 21, 2023
As War in Ukraine Grinds on, China Helps Refill Russian Drone Supplies - The New York TimesMarch 21, 2023
Trump warns of arrest, calls for protest, but online support is muted - USA TODAYMarch 21, 2023
Iraqis warned of chaos before U.S. invasion in 2003 - NPRMarch 21, 2023
LA school strike begins as support staff, teachers walk out - NPRMarch 21, 2023
Biden Creates Two National Monuments in the Southwest - The New York TimesMarch 21, 2023
These New Yorkers Hate the New ‘We ❤️ NYC’ Logo - The New York TimesMarch 21, 2023