< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Serbia Secretly Agreed To Arm Ukraine, Leaked US Intel Report Suggests
Authored by Thomas Brooke via Remix News, A classified Pentagon document purports to show that self-professed neutral Serbia, which has deep ties with Russia, sent or agreed to send lethal aid to Kyiv… Serbia, a country that has publicly maintained its neutrality amid the ongoing war in Ukraine, has been secretly supplying Kyiv with weapons, […]
- Twittergate deepens: FBI REFUSES to reveal how many social media firms it is secretly influencing – amid accusations it broke the law by pushing Twitter to remove accounts and hand over user location details, new trove revealsThe Deep State is as Real as Can Be - #DeepStateCrimes We now have Major Confirmations on FBI running the social media Networks Creating Terrorists and other Organized Crimes“Damning”: The Twitter Files And The FBIChina Operating Illegal Police Stations Worldwide‘Everyone Knew This Was F*cked:’ Elon Musk Releases Twitter’s Internal Convos on Hunter Biden Laptop Censorship
The FBI has refused to say how many social media companies it works with, defending their actions after it emerged that agents from the bureau regularly met with Twitter executives and handed over lists of accounts they found questionable. Officials from the bureau even asked for Twitter to hand over the locations from where the […]
- Court Docs: James Biden Secretly Negotiated $140M Deal with Saudis Due to Relationship with Joe Biden
James Biden secretly negotiated a $140 million settlement deal in 2012 between a U.S. company and the Saudi Arabian government due to his relationship with then-Vice President Joe Biden, court documents reveal. The revelation represents one more instance of the Biden family business peddling influence while President Joe Biden was an elected official. House Oversight Committee James […]
- Pfizer Board Member Scott Gottlieb Secretly Pressed Twitter To Censor Alex Berenson
Authored by Alex Berenson via Unreported Truths, On August 24, 2021, Dr. Scott Gottlieb sent an urgent email about my reporting to a contact at Twitter. Gottlieb is the former commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, a close colleague of many federal officials – and a senior board member of Pfizer, which has made […]
- Report: DOJ Secretly Asked Biden to Search His Residence for Classified Docs
The Justice Department (DOJ) reportedly sent a secret letter to President Joe Biden’s personal attorneys to search his multiple residences for classified documents after the trove at the Penn Biden Center was unearthed on November 2. The search for wrongdoing was widened after the DOJ and Biden’s personal attorneys agreed to hide the scandal from […]
- Joe Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act “Secretly” Brought To You By Bill Gates
The Democrats’ “Inflation Reduction Act” – which according to the Congressional Budget Office will raise taxes on the middle class to the tune of $20 billion – not to mention unleash an army of IRS agents on working class Americans over the next decade, was made possible by Bill Gates and (in smaller part) Larry […]
- China Critics Ramp Up Push To Limit Lobbying May 30, 2023
- 11 Signs That Global Conflict Could Soon Spiral Completely Out Of Control May 30, 2023
- Visualizing The World’s Aging Population From 1950 To 2100 May 30, 2023
- US Won’t Discuss American Detained In Ukraine May 30, 2023
- Watch: Chinese Fighter In ‘Aggressive’ Intercept Of US Spy Plane Over South China Sea May 30, 2023
- Faced With New Round Of Demonetization Indians Turn To Gold May 30, 2023
- The Bankruptcy Caravan Is Now Arriving: Time To Pay For The Easy Money May 30, 2023
- Nvidia Joins The Trillion Dollar Club – Will It Last? May 30, 2023
- Target’s Marketing VP Also Works For Organization Pushing Transgender Agenda In Schools May 30, 2023
- Freight Carriers Look To Rebound As Retailers Finally Sell Down Post-Covid Inventories May 30, 2023
- Liz Cheney Booed By Grads Who Turned Their Chairs Backwards At Colorado College Commencement May 30, 2023
- Texas Lawmakers Pass Bill Allowing Removal Of ‘Rogue’ Prosecutors Who Fail To Enforce Laws May 30, 2023
- Kevin McCarthy to Hold FBI Director in Contempt of Congress if Deadline Missed for Biden Bribery Document May 30, 2023
- Prepare Today So You Don’t Suffer from the Coming Food Shortages May 30, 2023
- Exclusive: Trump Pledges Executive Order on ‘Day One’ of Presidency to End Birthright Citizenship for Illegal Aliens, ‘Birth Tourism’ May 30, 2023
- Investigation Launched After Venice’s Grand Canal Turns Bright Green May 30, 2023
- CPA Group Wants States To Secure Elections Using Accounting Techniques May 29, 2023
- Remember The Fallen… And Those They Left Behind May 29, 2023
- China To Put Humans On The Moon By 2030 May 29, 2023
- Total Farce: Real Spending Under Debt Ceiling Deal Actually Goes Up Next Year May 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- RaidForums - 478,604 breached accounts May 31, 2023In May 2023, 478k user records from the now defunct hacking forum known as "RaidForums" was posted to another hacking forum. The data dated back to September 2020 and included email addresses, usernames, dates of birth, IP addresses and passwords stored as Argon2 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested […]
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
The Daily Caller
Reality TV Star Reveals She Woke Up In A Hospital After Suicide AttemptMay 31, 2023I just kind of remember masking over
‘Our Great American Comeback’: DeSantis Kicks Off Iowa Campaign Tour With Policy Heavy SpeechMay 31, 2023'It does not have to be this way'
California Appeals Court Rules Manson Family Murderer Should Be ParoledMay 31, 2023'Van Houten has shown extraordinary rehabilitative efforts'
Researchers Retract Over 300 COVID-Era Medical Papers For Scientific Errors, Ethical ConcernsMay 31, 2023The papers ranged from topics like vaccination and ivermectin to social studies of alleged 'misinformation'
Key House Committee Advances Debt Ceiling Bill Despite Freedom Caucus RevoltMay 31, 2023'There will be a reckoning about what just occurred'
Target diversity chief demands 'White women' get to work against America's systemic racismMay 31, 2023A Target Corporation executive said being Black was one of the hardest things in the world, while stating the business was making decisions based on shifting demographics.
Newly-elected Chicago Mayor responds after city suffers deadliest Memorial Day weekend on record: 'devastated'May 31, 2023Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson released a statement condemning the violence that the city suffered over Memorial Day weekend was 'intolerable.'
Florida baby dies after being left for hours in hot car while parents attended church, police sayMay 31, 2023A baby girl died after her parents left her in a hot car in Palm Bay, Florida, while they attended church, according to police. The child was left in the car for about three hours.
‘I think we’d give up at some point’: Seattle business owner struggles after 11 break-ins, blames city councilMay 31, 2023A Seattle business owner, Kevin Rinderle, reacted to reports of organized crime rings in his city after already struggling to keep afloat from 11 break-ins.
Fentanyl drug busts increase 200% in parts of FloridaMay 31, 2023DEA laboratory testing in 2022 revealed six out of 10 fentanyl-laced fake prescription pills contained a potentially lethal dose, an alarming statistics in the ongoing fentanyl crisis.
'Hate-filled' law school commencement speech shows America getting to 'dangerous place,' Army veteran warnsMay 31, 2023"Outnumbered" panelists criticized CUNY law school graduate Fatima Mousa Mohammed for labeling the NYPD as "fascist" and linking American law to White supremacy.
After declaring Trump unique threat, some liberal media declare DeSantis even 'more dangerous'May 31, 2023Pundits have spent years insisting former President Trump is some sort of dangerous threat to the republic, but Gov. Ron DeSantis is regularly painted as even more sinister.
Jewel's 'disrespectful' national anthem joins Roseanne Barr, Jimmy Buffett accused of 'butchering' songMay 31, 2023Jewel is under fire after performing a more folksy take on the national anthem at the Indianapolis 500, joining a long list of celebrities who have made waves with the song.
John Kerry, climate crazies are coming for your burgers and Fourth of JulyMay 31, 2023It's no secret that Joe Biden and the climate zealots who set policy in the White House are hell-bent on changing the cars we drive, the way we heat our homes and our way of life.
South Korea recovers piece from North Korea's failed spy satellite rocket launch: 'serious defects'May 31, 2023South Korea's Defense Ministry said its military salvaged a white, metal cylinder that is believed to be part of the crashed North Korean rocket, which failed to launch.
US expatriate arrested in Atlanta airport after allegedly threatening US senator and MarinesMay 31, 2023A U.S. citizen living in Thailand was arrested in an Atlanta airport after allegedly making threats against lawmakers, their staff and U.S. Marines.
Why the media have turned on Ron DeSantisMay 31, 2023Regardless of any of his potential shortcomings, the media avalanche of bad press against Florida Governor Ron DeSantis feels almost orchestrated.
Next generation arms race could cause 'extinction' event akin to nuclear war, pandemic: tech chiefMay 31, 2023Artificial intelligence could lead to extinction and should be a global priority on the scale of nuclear war and pandemics, Center for AI Safety chief Dan Hendrycks said.
AI has power to 'manipulate' Americans, says Sen. Josh Hawley, advocates for right to sue tech companiesMay 31, 2023Sen. Josh Hawley spoke with Fox News Digital about the rise of AI, saying that dangers of new technologies include manipulation of everyday Americans. He advocates for right to sue tech companies.
Before Meghan Markle, Prince Harry the struggling 'spare' was already considering a royal exit: expertsMay 31, 2023Prince Harry and Meghan Markle cited the U.K. media’s treatment of the biracial American actress as one of the main reasons for their decision to quit royal duties.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
US says Chinese jet conducted ‘unnecessarily aggressive maneuver’ intercepting US spy plane over South China Sea - CNNMay 31, 2023
US House poised to vote on urgently needed debt ceiling suspension - ReutersMay 31, 2023
Tennessee woman found safe after New Mexico sighting - KOB 4May 31, 2023
North Korea says spy satellite launch crashed into sea - BBCMay 31, 2023
Wagner boss blasts Russia’s elite following Moscow drone attack - Al Jazeera EnglishMay 31, 2023
Nine teens arrested over brutal beating of three Marines on California beach - New York PostMay 31, 2023
Body of missing Missouri ER doctor John Forsyth found, brother says - The IndependentMay 31, 2023
Florida elections officials change campaign finance guidelines, potentially aiding DeSantis allies - CNNMay 31, 2023
Eunice Dwumfour killing: Rashid Aly Bynum arrested in murder of Sayreville, N.J. councilwoman - CBS New YorkMay 31, 2023
Malaysia seizes Chinese ship suspected of looting WW2 wrecks - Al Jazeera EnglishMay 31, 2023
DeSantis says he’ll ‘counterpunch’ against Trump attacks after kicking off 2024 campaign in Iowa - CNNMay 31, 2023
Former first lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, her family says - NPRMay 31, 2023
Chinese tech entrepreneurs keen to 'de-China' as tensions with US soar - ReutersMay 31, 2023
Parolee arrested in stabbing of employee at San Francisco Chinatown bakery - KTVU FOX 2 San FranciscoMay 31, 2023
GOP Rep. Nancy Mace voting against bill to raise debt ceiling | ABCNL - ABC NewsMay 31, 2023