< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Black Chicago Residents Slam City Officials over $51 Million Funding for Migrants
Black citizens in Chicago flooded the city council meeting on Wednesday to express concerns over the city’s plan to allocate $51 million to support migrants in the city. The Chicago City Council ultimately approved the $51 million funding for migrants by a 34-13 vote, much to the dismay of the city’s black residents. The funding, which is […]
- Pentagon Officials Acknowledge Uncertainty In Defending Against Hypersonic Missiles
Authored by John Haughey via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours), The United States Department of Defense (DOD) is seeking nearly $30 billion in its $680 billion Fiscal Year 2024 (FY24) budget request for missile defeat and defense programs across all branches of the military. Artist’s concept of the DARPA and Lockheed Martin Hypersonic Air-Breathing Weapon […]
- US Officials Reject Compensation For People Diagnosed With COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries
Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours), U.S. authorities rejected multiple people who sought compensation for COVID-19 vaccine injuries, despite diagnoses from doctors, documents show. Cody Flint, left, and Dr. Joel Wallskog in file images. (Courtesy of Cody Flint and Dr. Joel Wallskog) Letters from U.S. officials reviewed by The Epoch Times […]
- SBF Charged With Funneling $40M In Crypto To Bribe CCP Officials
Federal prosecutors in Manhattan have hit FTX founder Sam Bankman Fried (“SBF”) with a new 13-count indictment accusing him of funneling $40 million in cryptocurrency to ‘one or more’ Chinese government officials, in order to “influence and induce them” to unfreeze Alameda Research trading accounts holding over $1 billion in crypto. He is accused of […]
- Poll: 63% Believe Trump-Russia Smear Was ‘Hit Job,’ Majority Want Involved FBI Officials Prosecuted
Two-thirds of voters believe former President Donald Trump was the target of a political “hit job” over allegations that his campaign colluded with Russia, and a majority want the FBI officials involved “criminally prosecuted,” according to a Rasmussen poll released after Special Counsel John Durham released his report on the origins of Russiagate. Last week, […]
- Top Officials Who Pushed Aggressive COVID-19 Policies Try To Rewrite History
Authored by Petr Svab via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours), Former Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Dr. Anthony Fauci listens to President Joe Biden (out of frame) speak during a visit to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Md., on Feb. 11, 2021. (Saul Loeb/AFP via Getty […]
- CDC Officials Make False Statements About Possible COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects
Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times (emphasis ours), Officials with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have made multiple false statements this month regarding possible COVID-19 vaccine side effects, continuing a trend of mis- and disinformation from the public health agency. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) headquarters […]
- Black Chicago Residents Sue City Officials over Accepting Illegal Immigrants
A movement of ordinary Chicago citizens filed a lawsuit to stop the city government from placing 500 migrants in a southside neighborhood school. The May 10 lawsuit says: The [city government’s] proposed action appears to disregard the zoning laws that are in place to safeguard the South Shore community. The failure to comply with these […]
- California High School Student Calls Out Officials After ‘Trans’ Teen Boy Brawls with Girls
An 18-year-old student from Martin Luther King High School in Riverside, California, called out school officials in a board meeting on Thursday after a video went viral of a teen boy who identifies as transgender brawling with girls at the school. “Firstly, the question we must address is, why are we affirming the mental confusion of […]
- Total Ban On G7 Exports To Russia “Simply Not Doable” – Japan, EU Officials Say
As expected, an initiative by some leading Western allies in the Group of Seven (G-7) to ratchet the economic war on Moscow further – to the point of enacting an outright ban on all exports to Russia – has failed before it so much as got off the ground. The move came as the US-led […]
- Ukraine Calls For Massive Demilitarized Zone Within Russia As Stipulation For Talks June 1, 2023
- Labor Leader’s Oil Plans Spark Outrage In Scotland June 1, 2023
- CEO Of Top Carbon Credit Certifier Steps Down After Report Finds “Phantom Credits” June 1, 2023
- Wanted: Corrupt Stooge For High Political Office. Must Have Pulse May 31, 2023
- Conspirators For The Constitution: When Anti-Government Speech Becomes Sedition May 31, 2023
- Where The Most Money Is Burned On Cigars May 31, 2023
- House Votes to Raise Debt Ceiling, Sending ‘Fiscal Responsibility Act’ to Senate May 31, 2023
- Black Chicago Residents Slam City Officials over $51 Million Funding for Migrants May 31, 2023
- Survey: Donald Trump Trounces Ron DeSantis on Major Issues May 31, 2023
- University Of Colorado Declares Misgendering An “Act Of Violence” May 31, 2023
- Chick-fil-A Faces Growing Backlash Over ‘Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion’ Efforts May 31, 2023
- “See You In The Hague!”: Lindsey Graham Snarks Back After Russia Issues Arrest Warrant May 31, 2023
- Billionaire Jamie Dimon Hints At Run For Public Office; Bill Ackman Endorses Him For President May 31, 2023
- As Oil Plunges, OPEC Bans Mainstream Media Groups From Vienna Meeting May 31, 2023
- Watch Yield Curve For When Stocks Begin To Price Recession Risk May 31, 2023
- Conservative Rappers Slam Target For “Targeting Your Kids”; Top iTunes Despite ‘Shadow Ban’ Claim May 31, 2023
- Southwest Pilot Climbs Through Airplane Windshield After Being Locked Out Of Cockpit May 31, 2023
- “Obstructionist And Unacceptable”: House GOP To Hold FBI Director In Contempt Of Congress May 31, 2023
- ECB Rate-Hike Odds, Euro Tumble After German Inflation Slumps May 31, 2023
- Higher Unemployment Won’t Stop Wages From Rising May 31, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- RaidForums - 478,604 breached accounts May 31, 2023In May 2023, 478k user records from the now defunct hacking forum known as "RaidForums" was posted to another hacking forum. The data dated back to September 2020 and included email addresses, usernames, dates of birth, IP addresses and passwords stored as Argon2 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested […]
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
The Daily Caller
ROY MAYNARD: Amateur Historians Turn The Tide Against Woke AcademicsJune 1, 2023The TSHA has lurched leftward
Super High Temperature Expected Throughout US As Hazards Ramp Up For SummerJune 1, 2023Very hot. Very wet.
Store Owner Facing Murder Charges After Allegedly Shooting 14-Year-Old Suspected Of ShopliftingJune 1, 2023'This was a very intentional shooting'
Suspected Serial Killer Arrested After Creepy Phone CallJune 1, 2023Chilling.
Army ROTC Instructor Required Cadets To Recruit Others As Part Of Their GradeJune 1, 2023The Enlisted Referral Program was implemented in February amid unrelenting recruiting struggles
Indian government won't consider proposals for new coal plants, will focus on growing renewable energy sectorJune 1, 2023India's government is planning on growing its renewable energy sector and will not consider proposals for new coal plants in the next five years
Texas judge set to debate revised Obama-era DACA program after previously ruling it illegalJune 1, 2023A federal judge in Texas will once again debate a revised version of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program after previously ruling it illegal.
HBCUs see increase in donations, partially from corporate contributionsJune 1, 2023Corporations are donating to HBCUs more than in the past. Some believe it is due to racial injustice spurred by George Floyd's death, others think it's the influence of Black employees.
Elon Musk bashes liberals for having 'no sense of humor': 'Essence of comedy is to reveal the truth'June 1, 2023Billionaire Elon Musk bashed leftists for having "no sense of humor" because he said that a true sense of humor relies on revealing hidden truths to people.
Hyundai donates 4 Santa Cruz pickups to Santa Cruz fire departmentJune 1, 2023Hyundai has donated four Santa Cruz pickups worth $164,000 to the Santa Cruz fire department for use in the agency's marine safety division.
Born in a typhoon, many Guam newborns remain without electricityJune 1, 2023Officials said only 28% of Guam has electricity in the aftermath of Typhoon Mawar tearing through the island. It may take up to 6 weeks for Guam to fully restore power.
Judge drops charges against California energy company in connection to 2020 Zogg FireJune 1, 2023A California judge has dropped all charges against PG&E for its role in a massive 2020 wildfire that led to the deaths of four people and the destruction of hundreds of homes.
Child fatally shoots another child in suburban Chicago shootingJune 1, 2023A child was found severely injured in his home after being shot by another child in suburban Chicago. The child who was shot later died at the hospital.
'Felt like a year': Victims describe deadly shooting in trial for gunman who attacked a Pittsburgh synagogueJune 1, 2023The trial for the Pittsburgh synagogue shooter who killed 11 people began this week. Victims recounted the events at the trial in chilling detail.
Federal judge in Texas blocks Biden ATF pistol brace rule on day of deadline to register weaponsJune 1, 2023A Texas judge has issued a preliminary injunction partially blocking the Biden administration from enforcing its new pistol stabilizing-brace regulation.
Which phones can be fooled and unlocked with low-res photos of you?June 1, 2023Facial recognition technology can make unlocking your phone easy and secure. Kurt "The CyberGuy" Knutsson explains the risks and how to stay safe.
NASCAR hits Stewart-Haas Racing with ‘severe penalty’ over counterfeit part: ‘We don’t take these lightly’June 1, 2023NASCAR levied a massive penalty against Stewart-Haas Racing after finding a counterfeit part in Chase Briscoe's car that was raced in the Coca-Cola 600 on Monday.
Biden's green energy tax breaks hurt America and help ChinaJune 1, 2023Republicans warned that the IRA would provide ever-ballooning subsidies, antagonize allies and, ironically, reward the very industries that are reliant on China.
Blue state ban forbidding religious colleges from dual-credit program violates Constitution: lawsuitJune 1, 2023Christian parents are suing the state of Minnesota over an amendment to a state dual-enrollment program that shuts out religious universities from eligibility.
Alex Rodriguez 'shocked and surprised' former high school and MLB teammate said he would 'die a lonely man'June 1, 2023Alex Rodriguez and Doug Mientkewicz not only were teammates on the New York Yankees - they played high school baseball and football together.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
Derailment of train carrying hazardous materials in Minnesota closes highway, but there are no signs of leakage, officials say - CNNJune 1, 2023
3 teens arrested after killing and eating New York village's prized swan, police say - NBC NewsJune 1, 2023
Biden shows growing appetite to cross Putin's red lines - The Washington PostJune 1, 2023
Ukraine war live updates: Russian strike on Kyiv kills 3, including a child; NATO chief calls for Ukraine security guarantees - CNBCJune 1, 2023
Pride Month was once an easy win for brands. Now, the stakes are much higher - CNNJune 1, 2023
D.C.-area forecast: Enjoyable warmth today but a shot of summer heat tomorrow - The Washington PostJune 1, 2023
Moscow does not have a 'veto against NATO enlargement,' NATO's Stoltenberg says - CNBCJune 1, 2023
Donald Trump recorded saying he kept classified file after leaving office - BBCJune 1, 2023
Debt-ceiling deal passes House because of low-key lawmakers, not the extremes - NPRJune 1, 2023
Republicans are spending millions on turnout operations that are deeply flawed, insiders say - NBC NewsJune 1, 2023
93 year-old grandmother sets world record, oldest to visit all - NPRJune 1, 2023
Senate races to avert default but vote timing unclear for debt limit bill - CNNJune 1, 2023
Australia’s most decorated soldier loses multiple defamation claims against media who accused him of war crimes - CNNJune 1, 2023
Solomon Peña Faces Federal Charges for Attacks on Democrats - The New York TimesJune 1, 2023
Survivor lost leg in rescue as two others feared trapped in Davenport wreckage - The IndependentJune 1, 2023