< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Futures Slump On Dismal Chinese PMIs, Rates Slide As European Inflation Stalls
US equity futures are lower and flirting with 4,200 after another round of very ugly economic data out of China (where both mfg and service PMI missed) which dragged Asian markets lower (the HSEI entered a bear market) and slammed European stocks, while traders closely watched the debt ceiling situation after late last night the […]
- Futures Grind Higher Ahead Of Fed Hike Amid Continued Regional Bank Jitters, Oil Exten
S&P 500 futures are marginally higher on the day despite renewed pre-market weakness from US regional banks and a continued plunge in crude, which sent WTI futures lower by more than 3% on the day and below $70 per barrel on demand worries as the global economy slows. Contracts on the S&P 500 edged 0.1% […]
- US Equity Futures Slide As Global Risk Sentiment Turns Sour
US equity futures suffered their biggest overnight drop this week as a premarket slide in Tesla shares added to uncertainties surrounding the future of US monetary policy as well as the overall quality of the first-quarter earnings season. Contracts on the S&P 500 fell 0.7% as of 7:00 a.m. in New York while Nasdaq 100 […]
- Who Knew What & When? Treasury Futures Soared Ahead Of CPI, BLS Denies Leaks
In the minute before the BLS’ release of the CPI data, US Treasury Futures soared on relatively heavy volume. The June 2023 10-year Treasury futures contract saw around 5,000 contracts traded over a 60 second period in the lead up to the data release at 8:30 a.m. in New York, with prices jumping to 115-29+ […]
- Futures Slide, European Stocks Tumble On Barrage Of Global Bad News
US equity futures drift drift lower for the second day following a deluge of bad news across global markets driving European stocks to their biggest drop in two months, pushing copper below $8,000 and snuffing out this year’s gains in China equities. As of 730am ET, S&P futures were down 0.4% to 4,143 following Tuesday’s 1.1% […]
- Futures Violently Unchanged As Busiest Week Of Earnings Season Begins
In what is shaping up as yet another unchanged open, futures are set up to open violently unchanged after earlier sliding as much as 0.6% following lackluster sentiment in Asia, but a reversal during European trading. Investors are bracing for a barrage of earnings ahead of the busiest reporting weak in Q1 earnings season which […]
- S&P Futures Hit 2 Month High: 4,200 Looms As Record Bearish Sentiment Leads To Another Meltup
We have said previously on more than one occasion that the bear market rally just won’t end until Wall Street’s two bearish cosplayers, Marko Kolanovic and Mike Wilson, throw in the towel and turn bearish… Rally won’t end until Wilson and Marko turn bullish — zerohedge (@zerohedge) February 7, 2023 … and sure enough, one […]
- Futures Rise As Regional Banks Squeezed Higher
US stock futures reversed losses and traded near session highs as the squeeze in regional banks pushed stock prices higher despite another huge (unadjusted) deposit drop last week as investors assessed the outlook for the banking crisis while awaiting inflation figures due later this week for clues about the path of Federal Reserve policy. Contracts on […]
- Futures Slide In Risk-Off End To Volatile Week
US equity futures extended their recent weakness and traded near the week’s lows in early Friday trading as investors digested the latest corporate updates. Investors now await PMI data later today for further direction on the path for monetary policy. Contracts on the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq 100 drifted -0.2% lower as of 7:15 […]
- Futures Surge Above April Channel Resistance Amid Renewed Short Squeeze
Blink and you’ll miss the meltup. Just moments after Bloomberg blasted a market comment note that was woefully late by the time it hid the terminal… … with many expecting that today’s better than expected Retail Sales control group and the hawkish comments from Waller would finally prompt some selling, the short squeeze we warned […]
- Recession Alert: Record Number Of Americans Worse-Off Financially June 2, 2023
- FBI To Finally Hand Over Biden Corruption Docs Under Threat Of Contempt June 2, 2023
- Native-Born Workers Tumble By 369K, As Foreign-Born Workers Soar To Record High June 2, 2023
- Glamour Magazine Puts Pregnant Transgender ‘Man’ on June Cover for Pride Month June 2, 2023
- Labor Market Still Overheating: U.S. Economy Added 339,000 Jobs in May, Smashing Expectations June 2, 2023
- May Payrolls Soar By 339K Blowing Away Highest Estimate Even As People Employed Actually Tumble By 310K June 2, 2023
- Trans Babies? Health Centre Asks Parents if Their Newborns Are Transgender or Non-Binary June 2, 2023
- May Non-Farm Payrolls Data Isn’t So Much About Headline Print June 2, 2023
- China Property Bailout Rumors Send Global Markets Higher June 2, 2023
- These Are The Most ‘Over-Touristed’ Cities In Europe June 2, 2023
- CDC Data Show ‘Most Important Virus You’ve Never Heard Of’ Surged This Spring June 2, 2023
- “Migrants Will Soon Be The Powerful” – German Broadsheet Causes Uproar With Immigration Article June 2, 2023
- Escobar: The Sultan 2.0 Will Heavily Tilt East June 1, 2023
- Senate Rubber Stamps Debt Ceiling Band-Aid; Biden To Sign Into Law ‘As Soon As Possible’ June 1, 2023
- How The FBI Lost, Found, And Rewarded The Alleged Russian Spy Pivotal To Surveilling Trump June 1, 2023
- Shellenberger: Why The Media Is Attacking Free Speech June 1, 2023
- Biden Speech Hailing NATO Strength Overshadowed By Serious Fall On Stage June 1, 2023
- San Francisco Mayor Makes U-Turn To Fund Police After Company Exodus Pressures City Finances June 1, 2023
- Zelensky Miffed Over NATO Inaction, Demands Membership & Security Guarantees ‘Now’ June 1, 2023
- Joe Biden Takes Huge Fall on Stage at Air Force Academy Graduation June 1, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- RaidForums - 478,604 breached accounts May 31, 2023In May 2023, 478k user records from the now defunct hacking forum known as "RaidForums" was posted to another hacking forum. The data dated back to September 2020 and included email addresses, usernames, dates of birth, IP addresses and passwords stored as Argon2 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested […]
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
The Daily Caller
Biden’s CIA Director — Who Employed CCP Members In Past Gig — Took Secret Trip To China: REPORTJune 2, 2023'Maintaining open lines of communications in intelligence channels'
Here Are The 17 GOP Senators Who Voted For Unlimited SpendingJune 2, 2023‘The legislation passed with 17 Republicans joining 46 Democrats to suspend the debt ceiling until Jan. 2025.‘
REPORT: Jeffrey Epstein Wrote Letter To Convicted Pedophile Larry Nassar Before Committing SuicideJune 2, 2023'It appeared he mailed it out and it was returned back to him'
‘The Bud Light Effect’: Companies Appear To Back Down From LGBT Agenda This Pride MonthJune 2, 2023The U.S. Navy used a drag queen influencer to boost recruitment in April
Shark Tank Star Seeking Restraining Order After Relationship With Contestant Turns SourJune 2, 2023Both sides have spoken about the matter on their social media outlets
National Donut Day: Fascinating and patriotic history behind this delicious observanceJune 2, 2023National Donut Day is turning 85 this year. The day was established in Chicago in 1938 to honor the work of the "Donut Lassies" who served donuts to the troops in WWI.
Dozens feared dead in India after passenger, freight trains collideJune 2, 2023More than 50 dead and over 150 are reportedly injured following a train collision and derailment Friday in eastern India’s Odisha state.
Germany to investigate former air force fighter pilots accused of training the Chinese militaryJune 2, 2023The defense minister of Germany said his country plans to look into a report alleging that former air force officials have been training Chinese military pilots.
Dallas United withdraws from soccer tournament after racial slur allegationJune 2, 2023Dallas United withdrew from The Soccer Tournament Thursday night after West Ham United F.C. alleged a racial slur was used during a game.
Texas cheerleader who was shot in parking lot says she tries not to think about the man who shot herJune 2, 2023Payton Washington, an 18-year-old high school senior, was shot three times after her teammate entered the wrong car in a supermarket parking lot in Texas.
China hacking group caught spying on US organizationsJune 2, 2023The National Security Agency reports that Chinese hacker group Volt Typhoon is on a mission to find weaknesses and hack cybercrime-protected devices.
Researchers use AI to predict crops in Africa to help address food crisisJune 2, 2023The program utilizes real-time changes in observable variables with historical data on crop growth and rotations to predict how to best maximize yields.
Missing Texas dad Colby Richards' family tries to piece together timeline, cast 'wider' search netJune 2, 2023The family of missing Texas dad Colby Richards says they are "hoping to cast a wider" volunteer search net after he disappeared from his Spring, Texas, home on May 26.
Biden admin to expand migrant entries via CBP One app to nearly 40K a monthJune 2, 2023The Department of Homeland Security is ramping up the number of migrants it is admitting into the U.S. via its CBP One application to 1,250 a day -- as its asylum rule faces new legal challenges.
Spanish Catholic bishops find evidence of more than 700 sexual abusers, 900 victims since 1945June 2, 2023A bishops’ conference in Spain reported that there were at least 728 sexual abusers and 927 victims within the country's Catholic Church since 1945, according to found evidence.
Woman walking along California beach finds ancient, foot-long mastodon toothJune 2, 2023A woman strolling on a California beach found a giant ancient tooth belonging to a mastodon, an extinct elephant-like species that once roamed the area up to 5 million years ago.
Japan’s birth rate hits record lowJune 2, 2023The birth rate in Japan has declined for a seventh consecutive year. The country’s current population of 125 million is projected to fall to 87 million by 2070.
Navy takes down LGBTQ+ Pride post on Instagram and Twitter, removes rainbow bannerJune 2, 2023The U.S. Navy took down social media posts celebrating LGBTQ+ Pride month without explanation, though some have speculated it was due to backlash.
Stretch of New Jersey's Garden State Parkway reopens as firefighters battle to contain 5,000 acre forest fireJune 2, 2023A 25-mile portion of the Garden State Parkway reopened on June 2, 2023, as firefighters work to contain the 5,000-acre wildfire in Burlington and Ocean counties.
Kidnapping survivor shouts on viral Instagram, 'Stop scrolling!' as she reveals faces of missing AmericansJune 2, 2023Alicia "Kozak" Kozakiewicz of North Carolina is using her Instagram and TikTok to share seldom-seen missing persons' posters in hopes of reuniting individuals with their families.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
Exclusive: Trump attorneys haven’t found classified document former president referred to on tape following subpoena - CNNJune 2, 2023
Arizona sets limits on construction around Phoenix as groundwater dwindles - CNBCJune 2, 2023
45 bags of human remains found in Mexico gorge during officials' search for 7 missing people - USA TODAYJune 2, 2023
DOJ closes Pence classified documents probe - POLITICO - POLITICOJune 2, 2023
Here are the changes to SNAP in debt ceiling bill, including work requirements - NPRJune 2, 2023
A driver's car soared 120 feet after vaulting off of a tow truck's ramp in Georgia - NPRJune 2, 2023
Here’s who would have to work for government benefits – and who wouldn’t – under the debt ceiling package - CNNJune 2, 2023
How to watch the first livestream from Mars - NPRJune 2, 2023
US Army renames Fort Bragg as Fort Liberty - CNNJune 2, 2023
Senate passes GOP-led resolution to block Biden's student loan relief plan - NPRJune 2, 2023
Biden to Deliver Oval Office Address as U.S. Averts Default - The New York TimesJune 2, 2023
Defense Sec. Austin, Chinese military leader shake hands - POLITICOJune 2, 2023
Long-Range Drones Hit Russia, Call for Putin Removal on State TV, “Ukraine Offensive Groups In...” - CRUXJune 2, 2023
US economy defies expectations of slowdown to add 339000 jobs in May - Financial TimesJune 2, 2023
CIA chief made secret visit to China in bid to thaw relations - Financial TimesJune 2, 2023