< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Minneapolis Settles With 12 Injured George Floyd Protesters, Police Barred From Arresting Lawful Protesters
Authored by Katabella Roberts via The Epoch Times, The city of Minneapolis on Wednesday reached a $600,000 settlement with the American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota (ACLU-MN) over alleged police mistreatment of protestors following the death of George Floyd. The lawsuit was filed in 2020 by ACLU-MN, Fish & Richardson P.C., and Gustafson Gluek PLLC on behalf of 12 protesters who were injured when they […]
- Bar Owner Jake Gardner from Nebraska Who Was Charged for Killing a Black Man Dies by Suicide
A white bar owner charged in the fatal shooting of a Black man during a protest in Nebraska in May — less than a week after the killing of George Floyd — has died by suicide, the man’s lawyer said on Sunday. The bar owner, Jacob Gardner, was indicted by a grand jury on Sept. […]
- Officials Urge Floyd Protesters to Get CCP Virus Tests
NEW YORK—With New York City poised to reopen after a more than two-month shutdown over the CCP virus, officials on Sunday lifted a curfew that was in place amid protests sparked by the death of George Floyd in police custody. But they also urged that demonstrators be tested for COVID-19. “Get a test. Get a test,” […]
- Barack Obama Uses Texas Shooting to Memorialize George Floyd
Former President Barack Obama used the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, to memorialize the death of George Floyd, even though the two tragedies have almost no relation. Indeed, Wednesday, May 25, marks the two-year anniversary of George Floyd’s murder at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer, but instead of just commemorating the day on its […]
- George Floyd, From ‘I Want to Touch the World’ to ‘I Can’t Breathe’
HOUSTON — It was the last day of 11th grade at Jack Yates High School in Houston, nearly three decades ago. A group of close friends, on their way home, were contemplating what senior year and beyond would bring. They were black teenagers on the precipice of manhood. What, they asked one another, did they want to do with their lives?
- Judge: $750,000 Bail for 3 Ex-Officers Accused in Floyd’s Death
MINNEAPOLIS—A judge set bail at $750,000 apiece Thursday for three fired Minneapolis police officers charged with aiding and abetting in the killing of George Floyd, as a memorial service took place just blocks away. Tou Thao, Thomas Lane and J. Alexander Kueng made their first appearances in Hennepin County District Court as friends, relatives and […]
- Key Players in Trial of Ex-officer Charged in George Floyd’s Death
MINNEAPOLIS—Jury selection begins Monday for a former Minneapolis police officer charged with murder and manslaughter in George Floyd’s death. Derek Chauvin’s trial, which is expected to last weeks, will be overseen by an experienced judge and argued by skilled attorneys on both sides. It will be streamed online for the world to see because the […]
- Bail Raised to $1.25 Million for Former Police Officer in George Floyd Death
Bail for the former Minneapolis police officer charged with murdering George Floyd, whose death ignited two weeks of protests, was raised by $250,000 to $1.25 million at a hearing on June 8. Former officer Derek Chauvin, 44, has been charged with second- and third-degree murder and manslaughter in Floyd’s May 25 death in Minneapolis by […]
- Target, CVS Temporarily Close Stores Due to Protest Dangers
Looters rob a Target store as protesters face off against police in Oakland, Calif., on May 30, 2020. (Josh Edelson/AFP via Getty Images) Target and CVS are temporarily closing certain locations after some were damaged during weekend protests over the death of George Floyd. Target said it was closing 105 stores in 10 states, including […]
- The Bankruptcy Caravan Is Now Arriving: Time To Pay For The Easy Money May 30, 2023
- Nvidia Joins The Trillion Dollar Club – Will It Last? May 30, 2023
- Target’s Marketing VP Also Works For Organization Pushing Transgender Agenda In Schools May 30, 2023
- Freight Carriers Look To Rebound As Retailers Finally Sell Down Post-Covid Inventories May 30, 2023
- Liz Cheney Booed By Grads Who Turned Their Chairs Backwards At Colorado College Commencement May 30, 2023
- Texas Lawmakers Pass Bill Allowing Removal Of ‘Rogue’ Prosecutors Who Fail To Enforce Laws May 30, 2023
- Kevin McCarthy to Hold FBI Director in Contempt of Congress if Deadline Missed for Biden Bribery Document May 30, 2023
- Prepare Today So You Don’t Suffer from the Coming Food Shortages May 30, 2023
- Exclusive: Trump Pledges Executive Order on ‘Day One’ of Presidency to End Birthright Citizenship for Illegal Aliens, ‘Birth Tourism’ May 30, 2023
- Investigation Launched After Venice’s Grand Canal Turns Bright Green May 30, 2023
- CPA Group Wants States To Secure Elections Using Accounting Techniques May 29, 2023
- Remember The Fallen… And Those They Left Behind May 29, 2023
- China To Put Humans On The Moon By 2030 May 29, 2023
- Total Farce: Real Spending Under Debt Ceiling Deal Actually Goes Up Next Year May 29, 2023
- “Trans Rights” Means Trans Entitlements And The End Of Civil Society May 29, 2023
- More Than 50,000 US Stores Will Close By 2027 According To UBS May 29, 2023
- There Are 99 Pages Of Details In The Debt-Ceiling Deal, And A Big Trap On Republicans May 29, 2023
- No Laughing Matter: John Cleese Holds Line Against Calls To Cancel Scene In ‘Life Of Brian’ May 29, 2023
- 64% Of Americans Don’t Work-Out At All May 29, 2023
- Gaslighting: The American People Are Trapped In A Textbook Abusive Relationship May 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
The Daily Caller
Police Ramp Up Efforts To Nab Tree Poisoner After Multiple IncidentsMay 31, 2023'We as a community need to stop such acts'
Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz To Step DownMay 31, 2023'Operational control'
ANTONI: Debt Ceiling Deal: Slightly Good, Mostly Bad, And Definitely UglyMay 31, 2023Editor’s note: We aim to provide balancing perspectives on the hottest issues of the day. Below is a column from Heritage’s E.J. Antoni arguing that the debt ceiling deal is nothing for conservatives to celebrate. You can find a counterpoint here, where GOP strategist Steve Cortes argues that the debt ceilin deal may not be […]
REPORT: Britney Spears’ Ex-Husband Poised To Move Her Kids To HawaiiMay 30, 2023Sources close to the situation said Spears doesn't object to the move
Watch Chinese Fighter Jet Buzz American Spy Plane Above South China SeaMay 30, 2023A J-16 fighter pilot performed an 'unnecessarily aggressive maneuver' while intercepting the U.S. Air Force RC-135
'Squad' Democrat demands the US stop oil drilling or face 'severe weather events'May 31, 2023New York Democratic Rep. Jamaal Bowman argued on Monday that we need to cease drilling for fossil fuels to prevent natural disasters ahead of the debt ceiling vote.
McCarthy-Biden debt ceiling deal passes big procedural hurdle in the HouseMay 31, 2023Legislation implementing the debt ceiling deal between President Biden and Speaker McCarthy cleared an important procedural hurdle in the House Tuesday night.
Jeremy Renner says 10-year-old daughter's golfing lesson is his ‘therapy‘May 31, 2023Jeremy Renner joined his daughter Ava during her golf lesson -- even taking a swing himself — amid his recovery from a near fatal snowplow accident in January.
Tennis star Coco Gauff says Jimmy Butler offered her NBA Finals tickets before playoffs tipped offMay 31, 2023Jimmy Butler was so confident the Heat would be playing in the NBA Finals, he offered Coco Gauff tickets to the championship round before the postseason even started.
GOP opponents of Biden-McCarthy deal say waiver language makes budget-cutting tool ‘meaningless’May 31, 2023House Republicans are complaining the waiver renders the PAYGO provision 'toothless'
Pennsylvania bus driver allegedly used duct tape to restrain 10-year-old student: 'Simply no excuse'May 31, 2023A Pennsylvania elementary school bus driver was charged for an incident in March when she allegedly used duct tape to restrain a 10-year-old boy on the way to school.
Aaron Judge hilariously responds to Mariners' Teoscar Hernandez after robbing his home runMay 31, 2023Seattle Mariners star Teoscar Hernandez had a potential home run robbed by New York Yankees All-Star Aaron Judge and asked him why he had to do it. Judge's response was hilarious.
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s co-star reveals action star’s hidden on set talentMay 31, 2023Arnold Schwarzenegger's "FUBAR" co-star, Fabiana Udeno, shared what the action star is like behind the scenes, from sharing a kiss to his surprise improvisation skills.
CUNY condemns law school graduate's 'anti-American & anti-Israel' commencement address as 'hate speech'May 31, 2023CUNY rebuked the commencement speech made by law school graduate Fatima Mousa Mohammed, which has received widespread condemnation over her anti-law enforcement rhetoric.
Tennessee woman found in California after violent cross-country road trip caught on camMay 31, 2023Torrance County, New Mexico deputies arrived to find a bloodied Steven Tyler Stratton sitting barefoot on the pavement after a witness allegedly saw him punch Nikki Alcaraz.
JESSE WATTERS: Wall Street liberals force companies to go woke to pay off the social justice godsMay 30, 2023Fox News host Jesse Watters calls out companies for supporting woke gender ideology and explains how Wall Street liberals are behind the push on "Jesse Watters Primetime."
Man's dislike for drugs, homelessness may have motivated fatal shootings in Phoenix metro areaMay 30, 2023A potential motive in the five separate fatal shootings in metro Phoenix may have been the suspect's dislike of drugs and homelessness. The man is being held in jail without bond.
Nick Saban pushes for players to 'unionize,' has 'no problem' with athletes being paid as employeesMay 30, 2023Alabama's Nick Saban is the highest-paid coach in college football, and he did not shy away from sharing his opinion about the compensation model for athletes.
Canadian woman wins extreme UK cheese rolling race after getting knocked unconsciousMay 30, 2023Delaney Irving had no idea when she entered the annual cheese rolling race in Gloucester that she would walk away a winner. She also had no idea until after she regained consciousness.
California roller coaster evacuated midair for passenger who wanted offMay 30, 2023A California amusement park roller coaster was evacuated on Friday because a passenger didn't want to be ride any more, according to an amusement park spokesperson.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
US debt ceiling deal clears first hurdle despite hard-line conservative revolt - BBCMay 31, 2023
North Korea says spy satellite launch crashed into sea - BBCMay 31, 2023
DeSantis kicks off 2024 campaign in Iowa - CNNMay 30, 2023
Prosecutor Recounts a Day of Worship Turned Deadly in a Pittsburgh Synagogue - The New York TimesMay 30, 2023
Carnival passengers recount 'nightmare' cruise as storm floods ship - The Washington PostMay 30, 2023
US says Chinese jet conducted ‘unnecessarily aggressive maneuver’ intercepting US spy plane over South China Sea - CNNMay 30, 2023
Sacklers Can Be Shielded From Opioid Liability, Appeals Court Rules - The New York TimesMay 30, 2023
6 Texas AG employees take leave of absence to defend Ken Paxton at impeachment trial - The Texas TribuneMay 30, 2023
Natalee Holloway case suspect Joran van der Sloot wants to be transferred to the US, lawyer says - CNNMay 30, 2023
Kershaw disagrees with Dodgers' decision to reinstate gay 'nun' group for Pride Night award - The Associated PressMay 30, 2023
Church associate arrested in death of pastor, councilwoman gunned down outside her New Jersey home - The Associated PressMay 30, 2023
15-year-old 'BabyK' arrested for trying to kill middle schooler on school bus in Maryland - WUSA9May 30, 2023
Bob Lee killing: Nima Momeni's lawyer drops him as a client in mutual parting of ways - San Francisco ChronicleMay 30, 2023
Texas House, Senate move quickly on property tax bills - The Texas TribuneMay 30, 2023
No, that isn't the real AOC you may have seen on Twitter - POLITICOMay 30, 2023