< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Labor Market Still Overheating: U.S. Economy Added 339,000 Jobs in May, Smashing Expectations
The U.S. economy added 339,000 jobs in May and the unemployment rate rose to 3.7 percent, the Labor Department said Friday. Economists had forecast employers would grow payrolls by 190,000, a downturn from the preliminary April estimate of 253,000. The unemployment rate was expected to pick up to 3.5 percent from 3.4 percent. The labor market […]
- April Payrolls Smash Expectations After Huge Downward Revisions; Black Unemployment Hits Record Low
Ahead of today’s jobs report, which we previewed earlier and where median consensus expects a drop in payrolls to 185K (which would be the lowest since 2021) with unemployment rising to 3.6%, many joked that at this point the job report is so rigged and “adjusted” that Biden’s Dept of Labor may as well just […]
- Conference Board Confidence Improves, Inflation Expectations Rise In March
Having disappointed for the last two months, analysts expected The Conference Board’s Consumer Confidence index to extend its recent modest decline (from 102.9 to 101.0), but instead it bounced a smidge to 104.2. The Present Situation weakened a little from 152.8 to 151.1 while Expectations rebounded from 69.7 to 73.0. Source: Bloomberg The Conference Board’s […]
- Stubbornly Strong Job Openings Beat Expectations Despite Plunging Number Of Quits
So much for Goldman’s expectation – not to mention every 3rd tracking service – that today’s JOLTS report would finally tumble and reflect the reality observed by services such as Indeed and Opportunity Insights, both of which have seen a sharp drop in job openings. Moments ago the DOL reported that in January (as a […]
- UMich Inflation Expectations Remain At 12 Year Highs
The most important segment of the UMich sentiment survey continues to be inflation expectations, and after the preliminary data showed medium-term expectations rising significantly, the final print for May was expected to drop modestly from 3.2% to 3.1% (while the rebound in short-term inflation expectations was expected to hold). Both inflation expectations dropped from the […]
- UMich 1 Year Inflation Expectations Soar The Most In Two Years As Sentiment Inexplicably Rises
In a day seeing relentless economic data barrage, moments ago the UMich delivered a second hawkish punch (the first being Waller’s hawkish remarks earlier in the day) when it unexpectedly showed that 1-year inflation expectations soared by 1% from 3.6% in March – the lowest print since April 2021 – to 4.6% in April, the […]
- 1-Year Inflation Expectations Tumble At Fastest Pace On Record
So much has changed in just a few days: one week ago people cared about boring stuff like seasonally adjusted payrolls (a product of White House administration propaganda as much as actual data) and the readjusted Consumer Price Index (also a product of White House administration propaganda as much as actual data). Well, nothing like […]
- UMich Inflation Expectations Haven’t Been Higher Since 2008; Headline Sentiment Slumped In May
After last month’s massive jump in 12-month inflation expectations, analysts are hoping the this morning’s preliminary May data from UMich’s consumer sentiment survey shows some pullback in that fear. While inflation expectations for the next year dipped very modestly, expectations for the next 5-10 years jumped to +3.2% – it hasn’t been higher since 2008 […]
- Fed Survey Shows Inflation Expectations Re-Accelerated In March, Credit Access Worst Ever
This feels very stagflationary. As the labor market starts to finally crack (the most lagged economic signal), and consumer credit growth slows (at their limits), The Fed has a problem as, according to the New York Fed’s March Survey of Consumer Expectations, inflation expectations are on the rise once again, especially the short-term. Median inflation […]
- Beige Book Finds Drop In Inflation Concerns, Expectations For Continued Price, Wage Moderation
There wasn’t too much excitement in the latest Fed Beige Book report which was based on information collected on or before February 27, 2023: it found that overall economic activity increased slightly since the previous, Jan 18, 2023 report: Six Districts reported little or no change in economic activity since the last report, while six […]
- ‘Earth Overshoot’ Day Is Coming Sooner And Sooner June 5, 2023
- Twenty Grim Realities Unearthed By Lockdowns June 5, 2023
- Ex-Target Executive Reveals The ‘One Item’ That Sparked Boycott Calls June 5, 2023
- White House Claims Biden Family Business Represents ‘No’ National Security Threat June 5, 2023
- Nancy Pelosi to Throw First Pitch at Washington Nationals’ LGBTQ ‘Night Out’ June 5, 2023
- Democrats Use Drag Queen to Rally 2024 Voters June 5, 2023
- American Airlines Struggles With Pilot Deficit, Grounds 150 Aircraft June 5, 2023
- Most Damaging Spy In FBI History, Robert Hanssen, Dies At Colorado Supermax June 5, 2023
- Elon Musk Says Target Will Face Shareholder Lawsuits Amid Trans Controversy June 5, 2023
- Junk Firms Face Steepest Debt Costs In Decade As Economic Reckoning Arrives June 5, 2023
- Stocks Sink As ‘Appulus’ Fails To Impress; Gold Up, Crypto Down, Oil Flat June 5, 2023
- If You Stand In The Way Of Their Agenda, You Will Pay A Price June 5, 2023
- ‘People Of Interest’ Within Government Suppressed Critical Intelligence Before J6 June 5, 2023
- Parent Complaint About ‘Pornography’ Gets Bible Yanked From Utah School Districts June 5, 2023
- Crypto Crumbles As SEC Sues Binance, ‘CZ’ June 5, 2023
- Will Very Narrow Breadth Lead To Broad Equity Upside? June 5, 2023
- These Are The 20 Most Air-Polluted Cities On Earth June 5, 2023
- Newly Developed Humanoid Robot Warns About AI Creating “Oppressive Society” June 5, 2023
- Ireland Mulls Over Plan To Kill 200,000 Cows To Fight Climate Change June 5, 2023
- A Multipolar World Is Emerging June 5, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- JD Group - 521,878 breached accounts June 5, 2023In May 2023, the South African retailer JD Group announced a data breach affecting a number of their online assets including Bradlows, Everyshop, HiFi Corp, Incredible (Connection), Rochester, Russells, and Sleepmasters. The breach exposed over 520k unique customer records including names, email and physical addresses, phone numbers and South African ID numbers.
- RaidForums - 478,604 breached accounts May 31, 2023In May 2023, 478k user records from the now defunct hacking forum known as "RaidForums" was posted to another hacking forum. The data dated back to September 2020 and included email addresses, usernames, dates of birth, IP addresses and passwords stored as Argon2 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested […]
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
The Daily Caller
‘This Is A Major Failure’: Arnold Schwarzenegger Reflects On Pain Caused By His AffairJune 6, 2023'I am going to have to live with it the rest of my life'
Citizens Of Japan Rush To Take ‘Smiling’ Lessons After 3 Years Of COVID MaskingJune 6, 2023Japanese students are paying $55 per hour for lessons on how to smile after masking for three years during COVID-19
‘You’re The One Dressed Up As A Raccoon’: Jesse Watters Debates Man Over Children At ‘Furry’ ConventionsJune 6, 2023'I'm hoping it’s fun for everyone around me'
Woman Allegedly Hired Hitman From ‘Online Killers Market’ After Match Said He Was Leaving State To Marry Someone ElseJune 6, 2023'When will it be done'
‘A Sleeper Issue’: Fox News Personalities Discuss Biden Bribery AllegationsJune 6, 2023'This idea of Biden as a crook'
New York Times scorched for Biden 'puff piece' about 'striking stamina': 'Not dealing with reality'June 6, 2023'The Five' co-hosts weigh in on a New York Times article examining the aging issue facing President Biden as he seeks re-election.
D-Day: Everything you need to know about the historic World War II battleJune 6, 2023The D-Day invasion marked the start of the Battle of Normandy during World War II. The date of the invasion was June 6, 1944, and the entire operation lasted through August 1944.
'Little Mermaid' remake condemned for 'erasing' slavery in the Caribbean: 'Borderline dangerous'June 6, 2023An activist in the UK praised the film for its racial casting, but argued it is dangerous to portray the 18th-century Caribbean in such a positive way.
New Jersey man allegedly lured 11-year-old girl off street before kidnapping her: prosecutorJune 6, 2023Raquan Folk, 29, is facing multiple charges in Monmouth County, New Jersey, after he allegedly lured an 11-year-old girl into his car in broad daylight before driving off with her.
Republican presidential debates raise huge Trump question as candidates jockey for nominationJune 6, 2023Republican presidential debates raise huge Trump question as candidates jockey for nomination. Primary field grows as challengers wonder how to stand out.
Scientology spotlight: Danny Masterson, Tom Cruise and Leah Remini illuminate Hollywood church dramaJune 6, 2023John Travolta, Erika Christensen, Michelle Stafford and "The Simpsons" character voice actor Nancy Cartwright are a few of Scientology's biggest names.
CNN CEO Chris Licht's big mess: Insiders say he's lost newsroom after Trump town hall, brutal Atlantic storyJune 6, 2023CNN CEO Chris Licht is facing a crisis of his own making, with both Warner Bros. Discovery executives and network staffers expressing doubt in his leadership.
Tim Scott earns praise after leaving liberal 'View' host 'speechless' with 'undeniable facts'June 6, 20232024 presidential candidate Tim Scott called out "The View" co-host Sunny Hostin for sending a "dangerous" message to young Black Americans.
Mission Impossible: Why media are pummeling CNN’s Chris LichtJune 6, 2023CNN chairman Chris Licht has been taking a beating for doing what he promised to do; restore the network's shredded reputation and return to actual journalism.
House Democrat bill would force labeling of AI useJune 6, 2023Rep. Nancy Mace told Fox News Digital she agrees with the bill's intent but does not find it to be the 'best solution'
AI may have an ‘eye’ on growing babies: Could predict premature birth as early as 31 weeksJune 6, 2023Researchers from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, developed a deep learning model that can predict preterm births by analyzing electrical activity in a woman’s uterus during pregnancy.
I was an FBI agent when two top agents were murdered. Bureau was focused on social justiceJune 6, 2023I was an FBI agent when two good agents were murdered. It wasn’t just the horror of losing a colleague, I lost a friend. Bureau was focused on social justice.
AI drone swarm shows military might but also questions of who holds the powerJune 6, 2023Other countries, including Israel and China, have pushed ahead with exploring drone capabilities in the hands of artificial intelligence systems, leaving the U.S. to play catch-up.
Dad's pursuit of foul ball while holding child ends badly during college baseball gameJune 6, 2023During a college baseball elimination game between Campbell and N.C. State, one dad thought he could grab a foul ball while holding his child. The attempt was futile.
Golden Knights blow out Panthers, 7-2, in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup FinalsJune 6, 2023The Vegas Golden Knights destroyed the Florida Panthers, 7-2, in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals on Monday night in Las Vegas. Teams up 2-0 are 31-3 in the expansion era.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
Nova Kakhovka dam live updates: Ukraine blames Russia as flooding prompts evacuations - The Washington PostJune 6, 2023
Robert Hanssen, F.B.I. Agent Exposed as Spy for Moscow, Dies at 79 - The New York TimesJune 6, 2023
Apple's entry into VR with its new headset is a 'watershed moment,' say top industry execs - CNBCJune 6, 2023
Woman, 2 children found dead inside Fremont apartment - NBC Bay AreaJune 6, 2023
Musk reveals Twitter revenue down by half as he hosts anti-vax White House hopeful - The IndependentJune 6, 2023
MAGA family identified as victims of jet crash that left 'crater' in Virginia - live - The IndependentJune 6, 2023
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna says FBI ‘afraid’ informant in Biden bribery allegation ‘will be killed if unmasked’ - New York PostJune 6, 2023
Last Word Exclusive: Biden's negotiating team on preventing an unprecedented default - MSNBCJune 6, 2023
Bridge under construction collapses for second time in a year in eastern India - South China Morning PostJune 6, 2023
Search and rescue efforts end at the site of the Iowa apartment building collapse after remains of 3 victims are recovered from the rubble, Davenport officials say - CNNJune 6, 2023
Election of Delfina Gómez as governor of Mexico state signals decline of PRI - The GuardianJune 6, 2023
Six N.J. kids, ages 12-14, arrested after stealing, crashing car, police say - NJ.comJune 6, 2023
San Antonio police searching for armed, dangerous suspect who shot at plain clothes officers - KSAT San AntonioJune 6, 2023
Yosemite wolverine is second one spotted in California in nearly 100 years - NBC NewsJune 6, 2023
Mississippi Republicans seek removal of Pride flag from Veterans Affairs cemetery - NBC NewsJune 6, 2023