< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
Tag: "ESG investing"
- Fossil Fuel Pushback: Biden Administration Forced To Expand Gulf Drilling
The Biden administration was forced to offer up 2,600 square miles of federal oil and gas leases in the Gulf of Mexico this week, following a deal made by West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin (D) in exchange for his support of the left’s climate legislation last summer. Major oil companies have offered bids on more than […]
- House Financial Services Republicans Deny ‘Woke’ Agenda After Backlash for ‘Diversity and Inclusion’ Message
The Republican-controlled House Financial Services Committee is taking heat for listing “diversity and inclusion” in the finance and housing industries as part of its agenda, but Republicans on the committee are standing by the agenda and rejecting any notion of it being “woke.” Committee chairman Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-NC) said in a statement provided to […]
- Joe Manchin Slams Biden for Prioritizing ‘Radical Policy Agenda’ After Vetoing Anti-ESG Bill
Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) slammed President Joe Biden for vetoing a bipartisan anti-ESG bill and prioritizing a “radical policy agenda” over getting the “best financial returns for millions of Americans’ retirement investments.” “This Administration continues to prioritize their radical policy agenda over the economic, energy, and national security needs of our country, and it is absolutely […]
- Meet BlackRock: the ‘Architect of Woke Capitalism’ Destroying America from Within
The following article is sponsored by Consumers’ Research. It’s an innocuous-looking initialism that swims among a sea of other investment terms. But make no mistake, ESG, or “Environmental, Social, and Governance,” is a vicious shark that’s leaving higher prices for energy, housing, and groceries in its wake. Much like China’s social credit system which the Communist government […]
- Pinkerton: Green, Woke, and Now Broke — How SVB Became the 2nd Biggest Bank Failure in U.S. History
Go Woke, Go Bust Oh so woke, oh so green, oh so diverse Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) just went bust. One can go to its website—still up for who knows how much longer—and see that it claims assets of $212 billion. But as they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall; and SVB makes […]
- Investigation Launched After Venice’s Grand Canal Turns Bright Green May 30, 2023
- CPA Group Wants States To Secure Elections Using Accounting Techniques May 29, 2023
- Remember The Fallen… And Those They Left Behind May 29, 2023
- China To Put Humans On The Moon By 2030 May 29, 2023
- Total Farce: Real Spending Under Debt Ceiling Deal Actually Goes Up Next Year May 29, 2023
- “Trans Rights” Means Trans Entitlements And The End Of Civil Society May 29, 2023
- More Than 50,000 US Stores Will Close By 2027 According To UBS May 29, 2023
- There Are 99 Pages Of Details In The Debt-Ceiling Deal, And A Big Trap On Republicans May 29, 2023
- No Laughing Matter: John Cleese Holds Line Against Calls To Cancel Scene In ‘Life Of Brian’ May 29, 2023
- 64% Of Americans Don’t Work-Out At All May 29, 2023
- Gaslighting: The American People Are Trapped In A Textbook Abusive Relationship May 29, 2023
- Chinese Developers Resorting To “Negative Down Payment” Practices May 29, 2023
- Donald Trump Thanks Those Who Gave ‘Ultimate Sacrifice’ in Memorial Day Message May 29, 2023
- Poll: Importance of Memorial Day ‘Rated Higher Than Ever’ May 29, 2023
- White House: Progressives Should Support Debt Bill Because of Items It Doesn’t Repeal, Avoiding Default May 29, 2023
- DOJ, Prosecutors Trying To Claw Back Donations Made To J6 Defendants May 29, 2023
- Japan On High Alert As North Korea Plans Satellite Launch In Coming Days May 29, 2023
- 25,000 Traders Bet On ChatGPT’s Stock Picks May 29, 2023
- Lawyer Uses ChatGPT In Court And Now “Greatly Regrets” It May 29, 2023
- Graham Criticizes Defense Spending In Debt Ceiling Deal: “Biggest Winner Of Biden Defense Budget Is China” May 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
The Daily Caller
Trans Activists Are Scrambling To Change Tactics After Conservative Boycotts Gain Huge MomentumMay 30, 2023'We need a strategy on how to deal with corporations that are experiencing enormous pressure to throw LGBTQ people under the bus'
Major Children’s Clothing Retailers Poured Money Into LGBT Group That Promotes Secret Gender Transitions For ChildrenMay 30, 2023'Students may not be ready'
Advocacy Group Calls For Temporary Suspension Of Races At Churchill Downs After 12th Horse DiesMay 30, 2023'The show cannot just go on'
‘I Learned To Be Trans In The Catholic Church,’ NYC Fashion Model SaysMay 30, 2023'I am femme'
Joe Manchin Down Big To Republican Opponent: POLLMay 30, 2023The senator trailed Justice by 22 points
FBI contempt of Congress deadline looms as Comer demands key Biden documentMay 30, 2023House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer will begin proceedings to hold the FBI in contempt of Congress unless it complies with a subpoena related to the Biden family.
2024 showdown: Trump, DeSantis battle for votes in the crucial lead off state of IowaMay 30, 2023Former President Donald Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis make competing trips this week to Iowa, the state whose caucuses lead off the Republican presidential nominating calendar
China fuels anti-NATO sentiment alongside Russia in support of ethnic Serbs fighting in KosovoMay 30, 2023China sides with Russia and backs ethnic Serbs fighting in Kosovo after dozens of NATO peacekeeping forces were injured in clashes.
‘Horrifying’ CUNY Law commencement speech ‘blatant call for insurrection,’ university professor saysMay 30, 2023CUNY professor Jeffrey Lax said Fatima Mousa Mohammed's speech at law school graduation was a "call for insurrection" and blamed the school for allowing it.
South Carolina teen killed over bottle of water in 'senseless' shooting by gas station owner: sheriffMay 30, 2023South Carolina convenience store owner Rick Chow faces murder charges after allegedly shooting a 14-year-old he claimed was attempting to shoplift from his store in Columbia.
Hundreds gather for annual Cooper's Hill cheese-rolling race in southwest EnglandMay 30, 2023Hundreds of extreme sports fans gathered for the annual cheese rolling race near Gloucester, England. The race dates back to at least 1826.
NV Dems to fine schools $5k per day for not allowing biological males in girls sportsMay 30, 2023Nevada Democrats passed an amendment to fine school boards if they do not allow students to participate in sports and use restrooms based on their "gender identity."
Texas Gov Greg Abbott to sign bill taking on 'rogue' district attorneysMay 30, 2023Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said Monday he will sign legislation cracking down on progressive prosecutors who refuse to prosecute entire classes of crime.
Aaron Judge's response in pitch-tipping drama was 'a lie,' Blue Jays player saysMay 30, 2023Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Chris Bassitt said he believed New York Yankees slugger Aaron Judge's story in the midst of the sign-stealing drama was a "lie."
Maryland police to make arrests in beating death of dad after schoolyard fight: reportMay 30, 2023Arrest warrants were secured for the suspects who allegedly beat doting dad Christopher Michael Wright to death while he defended his kids from bullies at at their Maryland home.
Republicans win on debt ceiling, kicking cancel culture to the curb and more Fox News OpinionMay 30, 2023Read the latest Fox News Opinion columns and watch videos from Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Jesse Watters and more.
German soccer team punished for stopping a game in protest over alleged racist abuseMay 30, 2023German soccer team Teutonia Ottensen was punished for walking off the field in protest after their Black team captain Marcus Coffie claimed an opposing player racially abused him during a game.
Canada's top spy agency warns Hong Kong-born lawmaker she is on China's ‘evergreen’ target listMay 30, 2023Hong Kong-born Canadian Parliament member Jenny Kwan said that the Canadian Security Intelligence Service said she is on China's "evergreen" target list.
African lizard found inside trash can in Pennsylvania small town: 'Fairly good condition'May 30, 2023A delivery driver reportedly found a Savannah monitor in a trash can on the side of a Pennsylvania road. The rescued exotic lizard has a new home and gig.
15-year-old German soccer player suffers life-threatening injuries after being struck during post-match brawlMay 30, 2023A German teen suffered life-threatening injuries during a post-match brawl at an international soccer tournament. A 16-year-old was jailed for striking him.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
1 Dead, 1 Injured After Shooting Along Highway 87 in San Jose: Police - NBC Bay AreaMay 30, 2023
Obama agreed to $2.1 trillion in spending cuts to end 2011 debt ceiling crisis. Here’s what happened next. - CNNMay 30, 2023
India's protesting wrestlers postpone sinking medals in Ganges - BBCMay 30, 2023
'On your knees!' Desperate Russian soldier surrenders to Ukrainians in Bakhmut POV footage - Daily MailMay 30, 2023
U.S. Coast Guard searching for man who fell overboard Carnival cruise ship near Florida - NBC NewsMay 30, 2023
Far-right members, unhappy with debt deal, float threatening McCarthy's speakership - NBC NewsMay 30, 2023
Mass shooting in Hollywood, South Carolina, kills 1, wounds 5 - CBS NewsMay 30, 2023
Israeli shot dead near illegal settlement in occupied West Bank - Al Jazeera EnglishMay 30, 2023
Natalee Holloway case suspect Joran van der Sloot beaten in Peruvian prison, attorney tells ABC News - CNNMay 30, 2023
Drones hit Moscow, shocking Russian capital after new missile attack on Kyiv - The Washington PostMay 30, 2023
Bidens mark eight years since Beau Biden’s death - CNNMay 30, 2023
Search suspended for 4 people missing after Alaskan charter boat sinks: Coast Guard - ABC NewsMay 30, 2023
Teen girl in India stabbed to death in public, reigniting outrage over violence against women - CNNMay 30, 2023
Lisa: Steve Jobs' sabotage and Apple's secret burial | FULL DOCUMENTARY - The VergeMay 30, 2023
At least 16 dead, dozens injured in shootings across the U.S. over Memorial Day weekend - NBC NewsMay 30, 2023