< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- The Twitter Purge Continues: Musk Lays Off About 40 Data Scientists And Engineers Working On Ad Team
The massive cost (and fat) cutting at Twitter under micromanaging new CEO Elon Musk continues. For years Twitter had operated less like a company and more like a cult compound for leftist ideologues, with free lunches, yoga rooms, smoothie, wine and espresso bars, and minimal work buffered by pointless meetings and near zero productivity. Those […]
- The Bankruptcy Caravan Is Now Arriving: Time To Pay For The Easy Money May 30, 2023
- Nvidia Joins The Trillion Dollar Club – Will It Last? May 30, 2023
- Target’s Marketing VP Also Works For Organization Pushing Transgender Agenda In Schools May 30, 2023
- Freight Carriers Look To Rebound As Retailers Finally Sell Down Post-Covid Inventories May 30, 2023
- Liz Cheney Booed By Grads Who Turned Their Chairs Backwards At Colorado College Commencement May 30, 2023
- Texas Lawmakers Pass Bill Allowing Removal Of ‘Rogue’ Prosecutors Who Fail To Enforce Laws May 30, 2023
- Kevin McCarthy to Hold FBI Director in Contempt of Congress if Deadline Missed for Biden Bribery Document May 30, 2023
- Prepare Today So You Don’t Suffer from the Coming Food Shortages May 30, 2023
- Exclusive: Trump Pledges Executive Order on ‘Day One’ of Presidency to End Birthright Citizenship for Illegal Aliens, ‘Birth Tourism’ May 30, 2023
- Investigation Launched After Venice’s Grand Canal Turns Bright Green May 30, 2023
- CPA Group Wants States To Secure Elections Using Accounting Techniques May 29, 2023
- Remember The Fallen… And Those They Left Behind May 29, 2023
- China To Put Humans On The Moon By 2030 May 29, 2023
- Total Farce: Real Spending Under Debt Ceiling Deal Actually Goes Up Next Year May 29, 2023
- “Trans Rights” Means Trans Entitlements And The End Of Civil Society May 29, 2023
- More Than 50,000 US Stores Will Close By 2027 According To UBS May 29, 2023
- There Are 99 Pages Of Details In The Debt-Ceiling Deal, And A Big Trap On Republicans May 29, 2023
- No Laughing Matter: John Cleese Holds Line Against Calls To Cancel Scene In ‘Life Of Brian’ May 29, 2023
- 64% Of Americans Don’t Work-Out At All May 29, 2023
- Gaslighting: The American People Are Trapped In A Textbook Abusive Relationship May 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
The Daily Caller
EXCLUSIVE: Media Matters Launches Misinformation Campaign Against Joe Rogan, His GuestsMay 30, 2023This feels suspect as heck
Majority Of Republican Voters Believe Trump Is Strongest Candidate Against Biden: POLLMay 30, 2023In a head-to-head matchup, 56% of respondents would pick Trump and 35% would choose DeSantis
‘It’s A Fiscal Win’: Former Trump Official Praises McCarthy Over Debt Ceiling DealMay 30, 2023'Save America, pass the bill'
‘Perfect Storm’ Of Flesh-Eating Bacteria Hitting US Beach, Researchers BelieveMay 30, 2023“I don’t think at this point, anyone has really considered these microbes and their capability to cause infections."
Parents Charged After Two-Year-Old Child Overdoses On FentanylMay 30, 2023Olivas claimed that they did not receive any help despite reportedly qualifying for the program
'Special Report' Spotlight: Private companies increasing footprint in spaceMay 30, 2023The Defense Intelligence Agency is working to protect space assets by turning to private companies for help, as the U.S. expands its footprint in orbit.
Academic says professors giving lower grades to Black students must be scared into becoming antiracistMay 30, 2023A psychologist argues that colleges should implement an equity audit to determine whether their faculty are using racist grading practices that harm Black people.
Teen mob that attacked US Marines on Memorial Day Weekend will be held accountable, official saysMay 30, 2023A mob of around 40 San Clemente, California, teens attacked U.S. Marines after they politely asked them to stop setting off fireworks because they were being hit with debris.
Novak Djokovic accused by tennis officials in Kosovo of fueling tensions after French Open messageMay 30, 2023Novak Djokovic's first-round win at the French Open Monday came with controversy after the Serbian tennis pro wrote a political message about the recent violence in Kosovo.
Kate Beckinsale shuts down plastic surgery accusationMay 30, 2023Kate Beckinsale recently responded to fans who questioned if her stunning appearance at Cannes last week was helped by plastic surgery or fillers.
NYC jury gives new Equinox hire, who showed up late 47 times, $11M for race discrimination: reportMay 30, 2023A New York City jury awarded a former Equinox employee, who showed up late 47 times, $11 million in a racial discrimination suit.
Aaron Rodgers pretends to celebrate Jets' Super Bowl win as confetti falls at Taylor Swift's MetLife concertMay 30, 2023As confetti fell at MetLife Stadium during Taylor Swift's "Eras Tour" show, Aaron Rodgers pretended he had won the Super Bowl with the Jets.
Target shooters arrested after stray bullet wounds 94-year-old Alabama woman inside houseMay 30, 2023According to a sheriff's statement, individuals involved in an Alabama target shooting incident unintentionally fired a stray bullet, which passed trough the window of a house and struck a woman.
Death toll in Guyana girls dorm fire rises to 20 as 14-year-old dies in hospitalMay 30, 2023The health ministry of Guyana has confirmed the death toll in the girls dormitory fire has increased to 20, following the passing of a 14-year-old girl Thursday at a hospital.
Texas prison housing Elizabeth Holmes, 'Housewives' star Jen Shah offers business classesMay 30, 2023Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes will spend the next 11 years at Federal Prison Camp (FPC) Bryan in Bryan, Texas, where 'Housewives' star Jen Shah is also serving time.
Bengals’ Tyler Boyd says Cincinnati would have beaten Chiefs in AFC championship game if he was healthyMay 30, 2023Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Tyler Boyd said his team would have defeated the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game if he had stayed healthy.
Where do moderate Democrats, Republicans stand on the debt ceiling deal as pivotal votes loom?May 30, 2023Moderate members of Congress may play an outsized roll in whether the debt ceiling agreement reached between President Biden and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy will become law.
SEEING DOUBLE: AOC lashes out at Twitter parody account 'impersonating me and going viral'May 30, 2023Progressive Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claimed Elon Musk is helping promote a parody Twitter account that is "impersonating" her.
Michael J. Fox shares sweet father-son photos after opening up about mortalityMay 30, 2023Michael J. Fox celebrated his son's birthday by sharing a sweet father-son moment to Instagram after recently reflecting on his own mortality.
Chinese fighter jet caught on video intercepting US Aircraft over South China Sea: ‘unnecessarily aggressive’May 30, 2023A People's Republic of China J-16 fighter pilot performed an "aggressive maneuver" near a U.S. Air Force RC-135 aircraft over the South China Sea.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
Carnival passengers recount 'nightmare' cruise as storm floods ship - The Washington PostMay 30, 2023
Texas House, Senate move quickly on property tax bills - The Texas TribuneMay 30, 2023
South Carolina gas station owner makes 1st court appearance on murder charge in teen's death - ABC NewsMay 30, 2023
US says Chinese jet conducted ‘unnecessarily aggressive maneuver’ intercepting US spy plane over South China Sea - CNNMay 30, 2023
Top US Republican McCarthy urges support for debt ceiling deal ahead of key vote - Reuters.comMay 30, 2023
Elizabeth Holmes reports to prison - CNNMay 30, 2023
Arrest made in shooting death of New Jersey council member Eunice Dwumfour - NBC NewsMay 30, 2023
No, that isn't the real AOC you may have seen on Twitter - POLITICOMay 30, 2023
Republicans to hold FBI Director Wray in contempt of Congress over Biden document - Fox NewsMay 30, 2023
Utah's Rep. Chris Stewart plans to step down from the U.S. House, sources say - Salt Lake TribuneMay 30, 2023
Destructive Nova Scotia wildfires force thousands of Canadians to flee their homes - NPRMay 30, 2023
Ukraine Russia war live updates: Moscow hit with drone attack - USA TODAYMay 30, 2023
WATCH LIVE: OMB director joins White House briefing ahead of debt ceiling votes expected this week - PBS NewsHourMay 30, 2023
South Africa plans law change over Putin ICC arrest warrant - BBCMay 30, 2023
2 Arrested, 3 Others Sought in Hollywood Beach Broadwalk Shooting That Injured 9 - NBC 6 South FloridaMay 30, 2023