< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Apple Bans ChatGPT Use By Employees Over Fears Of Data Leaks
Authored by Savannah Fortis via CoinTelegraph,com, An internal document from the tech giant said that while it develops its own AI technology, employee usage of outside AI chatbots will be restricted… Big Tech giant Apple has restricted company usage of the widely popular artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot ChatGPT over fears its sensitive data could be […]
- Credit Suisse Employees Flood Headhunters Looking For New Jobs
Bankers from the failed Credit Suisse Group AG are in the midst of creating a deluge for headhunters and job recruiters ahead of the banks takeover by UBS, according to a new Bloomberg report. “Anxious Credit Suisse staff” have created a flood of calls as they look for new jobs, the report says, with one firm […]
- Former Employees Sue ESPN After Being Fired For COVID Vaccine Refusal
Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times, Two former employees are suing ESPN for being fired over COVID-19 vaccine refusal, alleging the company violated their rights and state and federal law in the process. Beth Faber, a former producer with the network, and Allison Williams, a college football reporter, brought the suit on Jan. 11 in federal court […]
- “Oops”: Fired Facebook Employees Took Bribes To Hijack User Accounts
Facebook parent Meta has fired or disciplined over two dozen employees and contractors over the last year who have been accused of improperly hijacking user accounts – in some cases for bribes, according to the Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the matter and documents seen by the outlet. The suspects accepted thousands of […]
- After NPR’s Major Layoff, Employees Accuse CEO Of Racism
In 2023, there are few pleasures like watching leftist media platforms suffer from declining revenue, then painful layoffs and, finally, a delightful crescendo of knee-jerk accusations of racism and misogyny. That’s exactly what’s been playing out at NPR. Last week, looking down the barrel of a $30 million budget shortfall, NPR slashed 10% of its […]
- 60% Of Restaurants Struggling To Find Enough Employees
Three years after Covid led to a national shutdown of restaurants, the $900 billion US foodservice industry is struggling to find enough workers – despite boosting pay and benefits. In fact, over 60% of establishments say they’re understaffed, according to a new poll cited by Bloomberg. Chains such as Domino’s Pizza and Jack in the […]
- Mass Wall Street Layoffs Officially Arrive: Goldman To Lay Off As Many As 4,000 Employees
Make no question about it – despite what the “data” shows and what the Fed says – the job market is, in fact, softening. We’ve spent the last two weeks writing about how Wall Street firms are going to be cutting their bonus pools significantly, with higher rates throwing a wet blanket over dealmaking and […]
- Woke Disney Begins Mass Layoffs with TV Production, Acquisition Employees
The woke corporation Disney has begun layoffs focused across television production and acquisitions as the company’s freefall in the marketplace continues. “Among the notable staffers let go Monday are Jayne Bieber, senior vp production at Freeform/Onyx Collective; Mark Levenstein, head of production and postproduction at Hulu; and Elizabeth Newman, head of Disney’s acquisitions department,” noted […]
- Prepping For More Layoffs? Meta Hands Out “Thousands” Of Poor Performance Reviews To Employees
Nervous public companies no longer have to look around and wonder who is going to be the first to start the layoff deluge – as we have noted here on Zero Hedge, the trend is clearly in full effect, led by tech companies, despite supposedly robust macro jobs data. We have seen layoffs everywhere from […]
- Ken Griffin Sues IRS Over Leaked Returns, Says Employees ‘Deliberately Stole’ Confidential Data
Billionaire hedge fund owner Ken Griffin has sued the IRS and the Treasury Department after his tax information was ‘unlawfully disclosed’ as part of a 2021 leak published in ProPublica. In a Tuesday complaint filed in the Southern District of Florida, the Citadel founder and CEO accused the IRS of violating its “legal obligations to […]
- Mossad Agent Who Drowned In Italy Was On ‘Anti-Iran Mission’: Haaretz June 6, 2023
- ‘Gender-Affirming’ Surgery Leaves People Lonelier and Depressed: Study June 6, 2023
- Glacial Gambit: Advancing The Army’s Arctic Strategy June 6, 2023
- ‘Earth Overshoot’ Day Is Coming Sooner And Sooner June 5, 2023
- Twenty Grim Realities Unearthed By Lockdowns June 5, 2023
- Ex-Target Executive Reveals The ‘One Item’ That Sparked Boycott Calls June 5, 2023
- White House Claims Biden Family Business Represents ‘No’ National Security Threat June 5, 2023
- Nancy Pelosi to Throw First Pitch at Washington Nationals’ LGBTQ ‘Night Out’ June 5, 2023
- Democrats Use Drag Queen to Rally 2024 Voters June 5, 2023
- American Airlines Struggles With Pilot Deficit, Grounds 150 Aircraft June 5, 2023
- Most Damaging Spy In FBI History, Robert Hanssen, Dies At Colorado Supermax June 5, 2023
- Elon Musk Says Target Will Face Shareholder Lawsuits Amid Trans Controversy June 5, 2023
- Junk Firms Face Steepest Debt Costs In Decade As Economic Reckoning Arrives June 5, 2023
- Stocks Sink As ‘Appulus’ Fails To Impress; Gold Up, Crypto Down, Oil Flat June 5, 2023
- If You Stand In The Way Of Their Agenda, You Will Pay A Price June 5, 2023
- ‘People Of Interest’ Within Government Suppressed Critical Intelligence Before J6 June 5, 2023
- Parent Complaint About ‘Pornography’ Gets Bible Yanked From Utah School Districts June 5, 2023
- Crypto Crumbles As SEC Sues Binance, ‘CZ’ June 5, 2023
- Will Very Narrow Breadth Lead To Broad Equity Upside? June 5, 2023
- These Are The 20 Most Air-Polluted Cities On Earth June 5, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- JD Group - 521,878 breached accounts June 5, 2023In May 2023, the South African retailer JD Group announced a data breach affecting a number of their online assets including Bradlows, Everyshop, HiFi Corp, Incredible (Connection), Rochester, Russells, and Sleepmasters. The breach exposed over 520k unique customer records including names, email and physical addresses, phone numbers and South African ID numbers.
- RaidForums - 478,604 breached accounts May 31, 2023In May 2023, 478k user records from the now defunct hacking forum known as "RaidForums" was posted to another hacking forum. The data dated back to September 2020 and included email addresses, usernames, dates of birth, IP addresses and passwords stored as Argon2 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested […]
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
The Daily Caller
‘This Is A Major Failure’: Arnold Schwarzenegger Reflects On Pain Caused By His AffairJune 6, 2023'I am going to have to live with it the rest of my life'
Citizens Of Japan Rush To Take ‘Smiling’ Lessons After 3 Years Of COVID MaskingJune 6, 2023Japanese students are paying $55 per hour for lessons on how to smile after masking for three years during COVID-19
‘You’re The One Dressed Up As A Raccoon’: Jesse Watters Debates Man Over Children At ‘Furry’ ConventionsJune 6, 2023'I'm hoping it’s fun for everyone around me'
Woman Allegedly Hired Hitman From ‘Online Killers Market’ After Match Said He Was Leaving State To Marry Someone ElseJune 6, 2023'When will it be done'
‘A Sleeper Issue’: Fox News Personalities Discuss Biden Bribery AllegationsJune 6, 2023'This idea of Biden as a crook'
Woke Target's $15B 'stunning collapse' should be a warning to CEOs: 'Shark Tank' starJune 6, 2023'Shark Tank' investor Kevin O'Leary told Fox News on Monday that diversity officers' expenditures may need more oversight from CEOs on the board.
New York Times scorched for Biden 'puff piece' about 'striking stamina': 'Not dealing with reality'June 6, 2023'The Five' co-hosts weigh in on a New York Times article examining the aging issue facing President Biden as he seeks re-election.
D-Day: Everything you need to know about the historic World War II battleJune 6, 2023The D-Day invasion marked the start of the Battle of Normandy during World War II. The date of the invasion was June 6, 1944, and the entire operation lasted through August 1944.
'Little Mermaid' remake condemned for 'erasing' slavery in the Caribbean: 'Borderline dangerous'June 6, 2023An activist in the UK praised the film for its racial casting, but argued it is dangerous to portray the 18th-century Caribbean in such a positive way.
New Jersey man allegedly lured 11-year-old girl off street before kidnapping her: prosecutorJune 6, 2023Raquan Folk, 29, is facing multiple charges in Monmouth County, New Jersey, after he allegedly lured an 11-year-old girl into his car in broad daylight before driving off with her.
Republican presidential debates raise huge Trump question as candidates jockey for nominationJune 6, 2023Republican presidential debates raise huge Trump question as candidates jockey for nomination. Primary field grows as challengers wonder how to stand out.
Scientology spotlight: Danny Masterson, Tom Cruise and Leah Remini illuminate Hollywood church dramaJune 6, 2023John Travolta, Erika Christensen, Michelle Stafford and "The Simpsons" character voice actor Nancy Cartwright are a few of Scientology's biggest names.
CNN CEO Chris Licht's big mess: Insiders say he's lost newsroom after Trump town hall, brutal Atlantic storyJune 6, 2023CNN CEO Chris Licht is facing a crisis of his own making, with both Warner Bros. Discovery executives and network staffers expressing doubt in his leadership.
Tim Scott earns praise after leaving liberal 'View' host 'speechless' with 'undeniable facts'June 6, 20232024 presidential candidate Tim Scott called out "The View" co-host Sunny Hostin for sending a "dangerous" message to young Black Americans.
Mission Impossible: Why media are pummeling CNN’s Chris LichtJune 6, 2023CNN chairman Chris Licht has been taking a beating for doing what he promised to do; restore the network's shredded reputation and return to actual journalism.
House Democrat bill would force labeling of AI useJune 6, 2023Rep. Nancy Mace told Fox News Digital she agrees with the bill's intent but does not find it to be the 'best solution'
AI may have an ‘eye’ on growing babies: Could predict premature birth as early as 31 weeksJune 6, 2023Researchers from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, developed a deep learning model that can predict preterm births by analyzing electrical activity in a woman’s uterus during pregnancy.
I was an FBI agent when two top agents were murdered. Bureau was focused on social justiceJune 6, 2023I was an FBI agent when two good agents were murdered. It wasn’t just the horror of losing a colleague, I lost a friend. Bureau was focused on social justice.
AI drone swarm shows military might but also questions of who holds the powerJune 6, 2023Other countries, including Israel and China, have pushed ahead with exploring drone capabilities in the hands of artificial intelligence systems, leaving the U.S. to play catch-up.
Dad's pursuit of foul ball while holding child ends badly during college baseball gameJune 6, 2023During a college baseball elimination game between Campbell and N.C. State, one dad thought he could grab a foul ball while holding his child. The attempt was futile.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
Nova Kakhovka dam live updates: Ukraine blames Russia as flooding prompts evacuations - The Washington PostJune 6, 2023
Robert Hanssen, F.B.I. Agent Exposed as Spy for Moscow, Dies at 79 - The New York TimesJune 6, 2023
Apple's entry into VR with its new headset is a 'watershed moment,' say top industry execs - CNBCJune 6, 2023
Woman, 2 children found dead inside Fremont apartment - NBC Bay AreaJune 6, 2023
Musk reveals Twitter revenue down by half as he hosts anti-vax White House hopeful - The IndependentJune 6, 2023
MAGA family identified as victims of jet crash that left 'crater' in Virginia - live - The IndependentJune 6, 2023
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna says FBI ‘afraid’ informant in Biden bribery allegation ‘will be killed if unmasked’ - New York PostJune 6, 2023
Last Word Exclusive: Biden's negotiating team on preventing an unprecedented default - MSNBCJune 6, 2023
Bridge under construction collapses for second time in a year in eastern India - South China Morning PostJune 6, 2023
Search and rescue efforts end at the site of the Iowa apartment building collapse after remains of 3 victims are recovered from the rubble, Davenport officials say - CNNJune 6, 2023
Election of Delfina Gómez as governor of Mexico state signals decline of PRI - The GuardianJune 6, 2023
Six N.J. kids, ages 12-14, arrested after stealing, crashing car, police say - NJ.comJune 6, 2023
San Antonio police searching for armed, dangerous suspect who shot at plain clothes officers - KSAT San AntonioJune 6, 2023
Yosemite wolverine is second one spotted in California in nearly 100 years - NBC NewsJune 6, 2023
Mississippi Republicans seek removal of Pride flag from Veterans Affairs cemetery - NBC NewsJune 6, 2023