< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
Tag: "Electoral College"
- Costa Mesa Student Arrested for Alleged Role in Capitol Riot
A 22-year-old Costa Mesa student faces up to 34 years in jail after being arrested in connection with the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol insurrection in Washington, D.C. Christian Alexander Secor, a UCLA undergraduate student, was arrested early Feb. 16 after federal agents executed a search warrant related to the Capitol breach, FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller […]
- Pres. Trump commits to ‘orderly transition on January 20th’
In a statement posted by White House deputy chief of staff for communications Dan Scavino early Thursday morning, President Donald Trump acknowledged that Joe Biden will be the next president and pledged to have “an orderly transition” come inauguration day. Over mounting allegations of fraud, Trump had yet to concede the election and continued to pressure […]
- Joe Biden Demands Trump End Supporters’ ‘God Awful Display’ on Capitol Hill
President-elect Joe Biden addressed the country after supporters of President Donald Trump swarmed Capitol Hill on Wednesday to protest the results of the presidential election. “At this hour, our democracy is under unprecedented assault, unlike anything we’ve seen in modern times. An assault on the citadel of liberty, the Capitol itself,” Biden said. Biden stressed […]
- ***Live Updates*** U.S. Capitol Descends into Chaos on Day of Electoral College Certification
The U.S. Capitol has descended into chaos as Trump supporters at the March to Save America clashed with police. Several crowds stormed barricades outside Congress, where lawmakers are convening to vote on the certification of the Electoral College of the 2020 presidential election. The Library of Congress has been evacuated amid violent clashes. Follow Breitbart News […]
- Dem lawmaker introduces resolution to ‘abolish’ Electoral College: How would it be done?
Rep. Steve Cohen, D-TN, introduced a resolution to the House Judiciary Committee Monday to abolish the Electoral College. “More than a century ago, we amended our Constitution to provide for the direct election of U.S. Senators,” Rep. Cohen added in a statement. “It is past time to directly elect our President and Vice President. The […]
- Rand Paul: Belief That ‘Everything’s Been Stolen’ Causes People to Say ‘They’re Just Going to Riot’
On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) stated that conservatives should support the Electoral College and not want it overturned by Congress and “that this heightened tension that everything’s been stolen, just has led to this feeling that nobody believes there’s any integrity anymore, and so, they’re just […]
- Trump blasts Pence, urges violent Capitol protesters to be peaceful
Amid Trump supporters storming the U.S. Capitol and violently clashing with Capitol Police Wednesday, and following Vice President Mike Pence’s refusal to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory, President Donald Trump reacted on Twitter to the ongoing situation. The violence has caused the Capitol to enter lockdown for the safety of lawmakers and staffers, […]
- Lindsey Graham: ‘All Options on the Table’ for 25th Amendment ‘If Something Else Happens’
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) weighed in on invoking the 25th Amendment against President Donald Trump Thursday, saying he does not think it is “appropriate” at this point but did not rule it out for future incidents. “As to the 25th Amendment being invoked, I do not believe that’s appropriate at this point,” Graham said in […]
- Tom Cotton on Protesters Overtaking Capitol: ‘Violence and Anarchy Are Unacceptable’
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) responded to the violence of protesters who entered the Capitol building, destroying property and causing chaos on the day a joint session of Congress was to certify the electoral college votes to make Joe Biden the 46th president of the United States. The attack took place following a rally at the […]
- Pro-Trump protesters descend on Capitol, some staffers and lawmakers told to evacuate amid chaos
Source: Rep. Nancy Mace Twitter DEVELOPING Pro-Trump protesters have swarmed the grounds and buildings of Capitol Hill on Wednesday afternoon following President Donald Trump‘s rally in front of the White House and Vice President Mike Pence‘s refusal to overturn President-elect Joe Biden‘s 2020 victory at the day’s scheduled tallying of Electoral Colleges votes casts by […]
- Project Blue Beam is early | Las Vegas Family Claims to See Aliens after Several Report Something Falling from Sky June 8, 2023
- Yacht Watch: Oligarchs Triumph in Courts (So Far) June 8, 2023
- “Coming Back To Earth”: UK House Prices Book First Annual Drop Since 2012 June 8, 2023
- BBC Is Biased “On Occasion”, Admits UK Culture Secretary June 8, 2023
- Rule By Decree: The Emergency State’s Plot To Override The Constitution June 7, 2023
- James Comer Cancels Contempt Vote After FBI Caves on Alleged Biden Bribery Doc June 7, 2023
- Two Tiers Of Justice: Kash Patel June 7, 2023
- Comparing Military Spend Around The World June 7, 2023
- Ann Coulter: CNN—If It Bores, It Scores! June 7, 2023
- Hunter Biden Could Face Prison For Contempt Of Court: Judge June 7, 2023
- Pollak: Indicting a Former President over Nonsense Is Playing with Fire June 7, 2023
- Lawmakers Call For Transparency After Whistleblower Alleges US Has Recovered Alien Craft June 7, 2023
- Some Of Nation’s Largest Pediatric Hospitals Will No Longer Offer Children Gender Modification June 7, 2023
- Cheese Pizza? Meta’s Instagram Facilitated Massive Pedophile Network June 7, 2023
- Landlords Face A $1.5 Trillion Bill For Interest-Only Commercial Mortgages June 7, 2023
- Putin Slams Kiev’s “Barbaric Act” In 1st Public Comments On Dam Catastrophe June 7, 2023
- VIDEO — Mike Pence Announces White House Bid: ‘We Can Bring This Country Back’ June 7, 2023
- Ukraine Nuclear Plant Safe For Now, IAEA Says, After Kakhovka Dam Collapse June 7, 2023
- Bank of Canada Ends “Pause” With Unexpected Rate Hike To 4.75%, A 22-Year High June 7, 2023
- Nolte: Donald Trump Breaks CNN — CEO Chris Licht Is Out June 7, 2023
JoshWho TV News
JoshWho - Project Blue Beam🤫 | You won't believe this, but things are about to go wild! 🚀👽 It seems like a #CloseEncounter just went down in #LasVegas! 😱 A 911 call reported ...June 8, 2023Project Blue Beam🤫 | You won't believe this, but things are about to go wild! 🚀👽 It seems like a #CloseEncounter just went down in #LasVegas ...
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Latest Hacked Sites
- JD Group - 521,878 breached accounts June 5, 2023In May 2023, the South African retailer JD Group announced a data breach affecting a number of their online assets including Bradlows, Everyshop, HiFi Corp, Incredible (Connection), Rochester, Russells, and Sleepmasters. The breach exposed over 520k unique customer records including names, email and physical addresses, phone numbers and South African ID numbers.
- RaidForums - 478,604 breached accounts May 31, 2023In May 2023, 478k user records from the now defunct hacking forum known as "RaidForums" was posted to another hacking forum. The data dated back to September 2020 and included email addresses, usernames, dates of birth, IP addresses and passwords stored as Argon2 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested […]
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
The Daily Caller
Fiorentina’s Cristiano Biraghi Bloodied After West Ham Fans Blast Him With Trash During Europa Conference League FinalJune 8, 2023Soccer, man. I love this sport
Ticket Prices Skyrocket 1,034% After Lionel Messi Commits To Inter MiamiJune 8, 2023Lionel Messi is actually coming to Miami
‘Their Policy Is Insolvency’: Pence Bashes Trump And Biden Over Entitlement SpendingJune 8, 2023'Social Security and Medicare are tracking for bankruptcy'
So Flashy! Jacksonville Jaguars Reveal How TIAA Bank Field Could Be Redesigned, And It Looks Absolutely EpicJune 8, 2023The flash is so real here
‘We’re Going To Protect Kids’: Pence Pushes Back Against CNN Host Over Child Sex ChangesJune 8, 2023'I’m talking as a father, and I’m talking as a grandfather'
CNN’s crybabies chase out Licht for the crime of being more neutralJune 8, 2023CNN’s crybabies chase out Licht for the crime of being more neutral. Trump town hall, unfavorable profile help whining staffers fire their network boss.
Instagram algorithm boosts ‘vast pedophile network,' bombshell report claimsJune 8, 2023A bombshell Wall Street Journal report revealed that Instagram algorithms help connect and promote a "vast network" of pedophilia accounts.
Nikki Haley vows to cut Biden’s ‘disastrous’ energy policies, increase US oil productionJune 8, 2023GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley is set to unveil her energy plan if voted into office, which includes bolstering U.S. oil production and an emphasis on strong foreign policy.
Israeli official blasts Kamala Harris' criticism of judicial reform, says she can't 'name one' provisionJune 8, 2023A new clash has erupted between the Biden administration and Israel over the Jewish state’s judicial reforms, with Vice President Harris wading into the diplomatic row.
Joran van der Sloot to face US justice system 18 years after Natalee Holloway's disappearance in ArubaJune 8, 2023Prime suspect Joran van der Sloot will be temporarily transferred to the U.S. to face charges over 18 years after Natalee Holloway went missing during a high school senior trip.
Alleged 'incel' Bryan Kohberger took front-row seat at 'Handmaid's Tale' author Margaret Atwood lectureJune 8, 2023University of Idaho murders suspect Bryan Kohberger was pictured in a front-row seat at a Margaret Atwood lecture at Northampton Community College in 2018.
LGBTQ+ groups wreck Target for having no 'cojones' as some prepare boycott: 'Just stay out of it'June 8, 2023Target Corporation faces heat from LGBTQ+ advocacy organizations, some who said they may boycott the company if it refused to fix its mistakes during Pride Month.
Cartel slaughters 8 call center workers after they tried to quit jobs running phone scam: reportJune 8, 2023As many as eight young Mexican workers are confirmed dead after U.S. authorities say they attempted to quit their jobs at a call center run by a Mexican drug cartel
Pope's abdominal surgery 'went well,' recovering in hospital, Vatican saysJune 8, 2023The Vatican said that Pope Francis' recovery is going well after a 3-hour-long surgery to repair a hernia in his abdominal wall. The pope underwent surgery in Rome, Italy.
Moms for Liberty co-founder torches SPLC's 'extremist' label: 'We're not going to stop'June 8, 2023Tiffany Justice, a co-founder of Moms for Liberty, speaks out after the Southern Poverty Law Center labeled the parental rights organization as an 'extremist' group.
Tupac receives star on Hollywood Walk of Fame days before what would be his 52nd birthdayJune 8, 2023Late rapper Tupac Shakur's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was revealed on June 7. His younger sister, Sekyima, accepted the star on behalf of the family and his estate.
Rural Oregon movement to join 'Greater Idaho' gains traction with vote in 12th countyJune 8, 2023A “Greater Idaho" measure on Wallowa County in Oregon seceding to Idaho managed to avoid a recount after special election results were released on Tuesday.
Massive NATO air drill to simulate attack on member nation: 'our red line'June 8, 2023NATO to launch its largest-ever air drills over Germany on Monday in a stimulated response to an attack on an alliance member.
AI should require license like medical, nuclear work on advanced tools: Britain's Labour PartyJune 8, 2023Britain should prohibit technology developers from working on advanced AI tools unless they have a license to do so, according to the British Labour Party.
US National Weather Service warns smoky haze likely to persist for days across the US, CanadaJune 8, 2023A meteorologist with the National Weather Service said the thick, hazardous haze effecting millions of people in Canada and the United States will be here until the winds shifts.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
Children among eight injured in knife attack in southeast France, officials say - CNNJune 8, 2023
US East Coast blanketed in veil of smoke from Canadian fires - ReutersJune 8, 2023
Ukraine war live updates: Heavy fighting underway in eastern Ukraine; Kyiv calls for help as first flood deaths reported - CNBCJune 8, 2023
Hawaii's Mount Kilauea volcano has erupted again. Watch it live - NPRJune 8, 2023
Man killed in driveway of Hollywood Hills home - KTLA 5June 8, 2023
Joran van der Sloot, accused in the US of defrauding Natalee Holloway’s mother, is expected to be flown from Peru to Alabama Thursday - CNNJune 8, 2023
Takeaways from CNN’s town hall with Mike Pence - CNNJune 8, 2023
Stranded U.S.-bound passengers have taken off from Russia, Air India says - NBC NewsJune 8, 2023
Fmr. Trump aide testifies before classified documents grand jury - MSNBCJune 8, 2023
Ron DeSantis defends transport of migrants to Sacramento, says he doesn't "have sympathy" for sanctuary states - CBS NewsJune 8, 2023
House Republicans pull back contempt charge against FBI director Wray over Biden doc - The Associated PressJune 8, 2023
Sons of slain Florida mom Ajike 'AJ' Owens blame themselves for her death: 'Not fair that they have to deal with this' - New York PostJune 8, 2023
Father of missing woman's children jailed in Winona County after deputy finds a body - MPR NewsJune 8, 2023
Trump informed he is target of special counsel criminal probe - CBS NewsJune 8, 2023
The Canadian smoke over Philly is likely unprecedented, and it may be here the rest of the week - The Philadelphia InquirerJune 8, 2023