< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
Tag: "Christopher Wray"
- Kevin McCarthy to Hold FBI Director in Contempt of Congress if Deadline Missed for Biden Bribery Document
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) will hold FBI Director Christopher Wray in contempt of Congress if he refuses to hand over an informant file before Tuesday’s deadline that links President Joe Biden to a $5 million bribery scheme. The informant file is an unclassified document that is a record of an interview the FBI conducted with an […]
- Exclusive – Chuck Grassley: Senate to Investigate Mar-a-Lago Raid if GOP Takes Majority
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) intends to investigate the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s raid of Mar-a-Lago if Republicans take back the Senate this fall, he told Breitbart News. Grassley, the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, appeared on Sirius XM’s Breitbart News Saturday and shined a light on a number of angles on the raid […]
- Report: Boulder Mass Shooting Suspect ‘Previously Known to FBI’
Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, 21, the suspected gunman in a mass shooting in Boulder, Colorado, on Monday, was reportedly previously known to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) because of his ties to another person under investigation. The New York Times reported Tuesday evening: “The suspect’s identity was previously known to the F.B.I. because he was linked […]
- Sens. Lee, Hawley grill Wray over geolocation data and the FBI reportedly working with banks in Jan. 6 probe
Republican Sens. Mike Lee (Utah) and Josh Hawley (Mo.) pressed FBI Director Christopher Wray about reports of the bureau using cell phone and bank data in its investigation of the deadly January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol. During Tuesday’s Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, the two Republican senators grilled the FBI director over geolocation data, […]
- DeSantis: I’m Firing Wray, Anyone Who Colluded with Tech Censorship, Not Failing to Hold FBI, DOJ Accountable Like Other GOP Presidents
On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox News Tonight,” 2024 presidential candidate and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) stated he would fire FBI Director Christopher Wray on his first day and argued that “Republican presidents have accepted the canard that the DOJ and FBI are ‘independent.’ They are not independent agencies, they are […]
- Deep State Infighting: DOJ Fingers FBI for Mar-a-Lago Raid Disaster
Senior U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) officials are blaming FBI Director Christopher Wray for the recent raid of former President Donald Trump’s home in an apparent attempt to take pressure off U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland. After Trump confirmed the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago on Monday, many Republican politicians called on both Wray and Garland to […]
- Democrat Senator Suggests FBI Investigation of Kavanaugh Is ‘Fake’
Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) asked U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland last Thursday to look into the 2018 FBI background investigation of Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, is pressing newly-appointed U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland to take a closer look at the 2018 FBI investigation into allegations of […]
- Sen. Chuck Grassley: Hundreds of FBI Agents Resigned amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), the top Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee, reportedly received documents from a whistleblower showing hundreds of FBI agents resigned between 2004 to 2020 amid allegations of sexual misconduct. Grassley’s office shared information about a U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) internal report titled “Retirements and Resignations During Unwelcome Sexual Conduct Adjudications.” […]
- ‘Deplorable’: FBI Director Christopher Wray Denounces Threats After Mar-a-Lago Raid
FBI Director Christopher Wray has denounced “deplorable and dangerous” threats against the agency following the raid on former President Donald Trump’s private residence in Florida. In response to various threats circulating online, primarily on Gab, Wray told the Associated Press that “violence against law enforcement is not the answer.” “I’m always concerned about threats to […]
- Fmr. intel official defends Antifa when discussing Jan. 6, white supremacist groups
A former intelligence official, Clint Watts, on Tuesday defended Antifa when discussing the role of various groups in the violent January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol that resulted in five people dead. His comments came after FBI Director Christopher Wray earlier on Tuesday testified before senators about the bureau’s sweeping investigation into the events […]
- Freight Carriers Look To Rebound As Retailers Finally Sell Down Post-Covid Inventories May 30, 2023
- Liz Cheney Booed By Grads Who Turned Their Chairs Backwards At Colorado College Commencement May 30, 2023
- Texas Lawmakers Pass Bill Allowing Removal Of ‘Rogue’ Prosecutors Who Fail To Enforce Laws May 30, 2023
- Kevin McCarthy to Hold FBI Director in Contempt of Congress if Deadline Missed for Biden Bribery Document May 30, 2023
- Prepare Today So You Don’t Suffer from the Coming Food Shortages May 30, 2023
- Exclusive: Trump Pledges Executive Order on ‘Day One’ of Presidency to End Birthright Citizenship for Illegal Aliens, ‘Birth Tourism’ May 30, 2023
- Investigation Launched After Venice’s Grand Canal Turns Bright Green May 30, 2023
- CPA Group Wants States To Secure Elections Using Accounting Techniques May 29, 2023
- Remember The Fallen… And Those They Left Behind May 29, 2023
- China To Put Humans On The Moon By 2030 May 29, 2023
- Total Farce: Real Spending Under Debt Ceiling Deal Actually Goes Up Next Year May 29, 2023
- “Trans Rights” Means Trans Entitlements And The End Of Civil Society May 29, 2023
- More Than 50,000 US Stores Will Close By 2027 According To UBS May 29, 2023
- There Are 99 Pages Of Details In The Debt-Ceiling Deal, And A Big Trap On Republicans May 29, 2023
- No Laughing Matter: John Cleese Holds Line Against Calls To Cancel Scene In ‘Life Of Brian’ May 29, 2023
- 64% Of Americans Don’t Work-Out At All May 29, 2023
- Gaslighting: The American People Are Trapped In A Textbook Abusive Relationship May 29, 2023
- Chinese Developers Resorting To “Negative Down Payment” Practices May 29, 2023
- Donald Trump Thanks Those Who Gave ‘Ultimate Sacrifice’ in Memorial Day Message May 29, 2023
- Poll: Importance of Memorial Day ‘Rated Higher Than Ever’ May 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
The Daily Caller
Here’s What An Actual ‘Book Ban’ Looks Like, And Liberals Love ItMay 30, 2023As always, the goal is to delegitimize dissent in every way possible and manufacture a facade of unity from above
‘View’ Hosts Boast About How ‘Woke’ They Are In Dig At DeSantis: ‘I’m Proud Of It’May 30, 2023'We’re watching you, Ron'
Biden Admin Sanctions Fentanyl Crisis ‘Enablers’ In China, MexicoMay 30, 2023'Deadly'
SHEILA NAZARIAN: Biden Turns An Easy Win Into A Major MisstepMay 30, 2023The Administration has fallen noticeably short
New Hampshire School District Received Thousands Of COVID Relief Dollars To Fund Youth Pride Event With Drag QueenMay 30, 2023'Is this really the best use'
Indiana soldier killed in WWII finally identified after 75 yearsMay 30, 2023The remains of an Indiana soldier who died in World War II have been identified by U.S. military scientists after more than 75 years. Pfc. Leonard E. Adams will be buried in Kentucky.
Biden's Dem opponent Robert F. Kennedy Jr sides with Elon Musk, vows to end 'censorship-industrial complex'May 30, 2023Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. said Elon Musk's remarks that Twitter had "no actual choice" than to comply with censorship requests are "pretty much correct."
Rail service restored after landslide damage in southern California coastal cityMay 30, 2023Passenger rail service has been reinstated along the Southern California coast after a month-long interruption caused by a landslide that posed a threat to the nearby seaside tracks.
153 people arrested during El Salvador’s crackdown on street gangs die in custody, report saysMay 30, 2023At least 153 people incarcerated in El Salvador under emergency powers initiated to combat a surge in gang violence have died from torture and serious injuries, according to a report.
Lisa Rinna claims death threats, 'volatile' environment led to 'Real Housewives' exitMay 30, 2023Lisa Rinna revealed she received death threats while starring on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." Rinna announced her exit from the reality show in January.
WATCH: Video of male Disney employee in dress causes outrageMay 30, 2023Outrage is erupting on social media over a video of a male Disney employee dressed as a "Fairy Godmother apprentice" ushering children into a costume store.
Tennessee woman missing from road trip to California with boyfriend after alleged fight in New MexicoMay 30, 2023Tennessee police are asking for help finding Nikki Alcaraz, who went missing during a cross-country road trip with her boyfriend Steven Tyler Stratton.
Kate Beckinsale says Keanu Reeves saved her from embarrassing wardrobe malfunctionMay 30, 2023Kate Beckinsale admitted she had a fashion mishap at the "the biggest red carpet" of her life during the 46th Cannes Festival in 1993. She said Keanu Reeves saved her.
Bolivian prosecutor launches probe into mysterious death of bank trustee amid disputed suicide claimsMay 30, 2023A Bolivian prosecutor launched an investigation into the mysterious death of a bank trustee amid disputed suicide claims. The trustee fell from the 15th floor on Saturday.
China launches new crew for orbiting space station, looking to put astronauts on moon by end of decadeMay 30, 2023Three Chinese astronauts were launched into space on May 30, 2023, to go to the country's orbiting space station. China wants to put astronauts back on the moon by the end of 2030.
Ohio police search for another escaped prisoner as state still reels from last week's jailbreakMay 30, 2023Police are searching for prisoner Jason Lyle Conrad, who escaped from a Summit County Sheriff's deputy in Akron, Ohio, after two others escaped in Lima.
Extremist rebels in eastern Congo kill at least 17 civiliansMay 30, 2023At least 17 civilians were killed by the Allied Democratic Forces in eastern Congo. Hundreds of people have been abducted or killed by ADF since last April.
Former German tax inspector sentenced to over 8 years in prison for one of biggest frauds in country's historyMay 30, 2023A former tax inspector was sentenced to over eight years in prison in one of Germany's biggest frauds. Hanno Berger fled to Switzerland in 2012 before being extradited to Germany.
South American leaders gather in Brazil's capital to discuss energy, crime-fighting, economyMay 30, 2023Leaders of South American countries met in Brazil's capital to discuss crime-fighting, energy, and the economy. Brazil's president discussed the possibility of a regional currency.
Uyghur student did not go missing in Hong Kong after being interrogated at airport, rights group saysMay 30, 2023Uyghur student Abuduwaili Abudureheman who was previously reported missing in Hong Kong following interrogations at the city’s airport said he did not travel to the area.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
Former first lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, Carter Center says - CNNMay 30, 2023
US debt ceiling deal faces its first test in Congress, amid right-wing pushback - Reuters.comMay 30, 2023
Nvidia becomes first chipmaker valued at more than $1tn amid AI boom - The GuardianMay 30, 2023
Elizabeth Holmes Set to Report to Prison Tuesday in Texas - The New York TimesMay 30, 2023
What is the history of the Bandidos? - KOB.com - KOB 4May 30, 2023
Man misses Green Line trolley at North Station, kicks it and then is run over and killed - CBS BostonMay 30, 2023
1 Dead, 1 Injured After Shooting Along Highway 87 in San Jose: Police - NBC Bay AreaMay 30, 2023
Healthy newborn baby boy has been left unharmed in a Tennessee 'time of crisis' safe haven box - Daily MailMay 30, 2023
Alleged Russian ‘spy’ whale now in Swedish waters - CNNMay 30, 2023
The Coast Guard is searching for a man who went overboard from a Carnival cruise ship nearly 200 miles off the coast of Florida - CNNMay 30, 2023
'On your knees!' Desperate Russian soldier surrenders to Ukrainians in Bakhmut POV footage - Daily MailMay 30, 2023
Ralph Yarl, wrong doorbell shooting victim, walks at brain injury event - NBC NewsMay 30, 2023
Far-right members, unhappy with debt deal, float threatening McCarthy's speakership - NBC NewsMay 30, 2023
Israeli shot dead near illegal settlement in occupied West Bank - Al Jazeera EnglishMay 30, 2023
Ninth woman rescued from Davenport apartments despite demolition plans today - live - The IndependentMay 30, 2023