< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Census: Foreign-Born Population Increases Across All 50 States in 2022
The foreign-born population grew across all 50 states and Washington, DC, this year, a result of the nation’s decades-long legal immigration levels, the latest United States Census Bureau figures show. While the foreign-born population grew nationwide, California, Florida, and Texas saw the highest gains. California, which lost overall residents this year, added nearly 128,000 immigrants […]
- Joe Biden: U.S. Constitution ‘Clearly Requires’ Illegal Aliens Be Included in Congressional Apportionment
Former Vice President Joe Biden says the United States Constitution “clearly requires” illegal aliens to be counted for the purpose of apportioning congressional districts in states. On Tuesday, the U.S. Supreme Court heard arguments in Trump v. New York where President Donald Trump seeks to exclude illegal aliens from congressional apportionment counts that decide how […]
- ACLU Sues to Get Illegal Aliens Counted in Congressional Apportionment
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is suing to have illegal aliens counted when apportioning congressional representation. On Friday, the ACLU dropped a lawsuit against the Trump administration on behalf of a number of open borders lobbying groups — including New York Immigration Coalition, Make the Road New York, CASA, American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, ADC Research Institute, […]
- ‘We Could Be Feeling This for the Next Decade’: Virus Hits College Towns
DAVIS, Calif. — The community around the University of California, Davis, used to have a population of 70,000 and a thriving economy. Rentals were tight. Downtown was jammed. Hotels were booked months in advance for commencement. Students swarmed to the town’s bar crawl, sampling the trio of signature cocktails known on campus as “the Davis […]
- San Francisco Lost 6.3% of Its Population in Pandemic; Most Among U.S. Cities
The city of San Francisco, California, lost 6.3% of its population from July 2020 to July 2021, the most of any U.S. city. That’s according to U.S. Census data, the San Francisco Chronicle reported, amid a work-from-home trend in the tech sector: The city lost 54,813 people, or 6.3% of its population, from July 2020 to […]
- Trump Administration Bared by Federal Judge From Ending Census Early
WASHINGTON — A federal judge barred the Trump administration on Friday from ending the 2020 census a month early, the latest twist in years of political and legal warfare over perhaps the most contested population count in a century. In U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, Judge Lucy H. Koh issued a […]
- Gavin Newsom Rages at Trump Discounting Illegal Aliens for States’ Representation
California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) on Tuesday decried President Donald Trump’s executive order which will exclude Illegal aliens from being counted for purposes of congressional apportioning. “Counting every person in our country through the Census is a principle so foundational that it is written into our Constitution,” Newsom said in a statement. “This latest action by […]
- Supreme Court Requires Lower Courts Exclude Illegal Aliens From Census Count
Following its ruling earlier this month that allowed the Trump administration to remove illegal aliens from the 2020 Census count, the Supreme Court on Dec. 28 threw out two lower court decisions that went the other way by barring the government from eliminating that population from the process that allocates congressional seats and Electoral College […]
- Federal Judge Blocks, For Now, Further Winding Down of the 2020 Census
WASHINGTON — The tortuous course of the 2020 census, first slowed by the coronavirus pandemic and then placed on a fast track by the Trump administration, took yet another twist on Friday when a federal judge temporarily blocked the administration’s order to wrap up the count a month ahead of schedule. Judge Lucy H. Koh […]
- Trump Orders Exclusion of Illegal Aliens From Congressional Apportionment After 2020 Census
President Donald Trump signed a memorandum on July 21 ordering the U.S. government to exclude illegal aliens from the calculations used to apportion congressional seats based on the population survey conducted during the 2020 census. After the Supreme Court rejected the White House’s bid to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census, Trump ordered […]
- Liz Cheney Booed By Grads Who Turned Their Chairs Backwards At Colorado College Commencement May 30, 2023
- Texas Lawmakers Pass Bill Allowing Removal Of ‘Rogue’ Prosecutors Who Fail To Enforce Laws May 30, 2023
- Investigation Launched After Venice’s Grand Canal Turns Bright Green May 30, 2023
- CPA Group Wants States To Secure Elections Using Accounting Techniques May 29, 2023
- Remember The Fallen… And Those They Left Behind May 29, 2023
- China To Put Humans On The Moon By 2030 May 29, 2023
- Total Farce: Real Spending Under Debt Ceiling Deal Actually Goes Up Next Year May 29, 2023
- “Trans Rights” Means Trans Entitlements And The End Of Civil Society May 29, 2023
- More Than 50,000 US Stores Will Close By 2027 According To UBS May 29, 2023
- There Are 99 Pages Of Details In The Debt-Ceiling Deal, And A Big Trap On Republicans May 29, 2023
- No Laughing Matter: John Cleese Holds Line Against Calls To Cancel Scene In ‘Life Of Brian’ May 29, 2023
- 64% Of Americans Don’t Work-Out At All May 29, 2023
- Gaslighting: The American People Are Trapped In A Textbook Abusive Relationship May 29, 2023
- Chinese Developers Resorting To “Negative Down Payment” Practices May 29, 2023
- Donald Trump Thanks Those Who Gave ‘Ultimate Sacrifice’ in Memorial Day Message May 29, 2023
- Poll: Importance of Memorial Day ‘Rated Higher Than Ever’ May 29, 2023
- White House: Progressives Should Support Debt Bill Because of Items It Doesn’t Repeal, Avoiding Default May 29, 2023
- DOJ, Prosecutors Trying To Claw Back Donations Made To J6 Defendants May 29, 2023
- Japan On High Alert As North Korea Plans Satellite Launch In Coming Days May 29, 2023
- 25,000 Traders Bet On ChatGPT’s Stock Picks May 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
The Daily Caller
Biden Admin Sanctions Fentanyl Crisis ‘Enablers’ In China, MexicoMay 30, 2023'Deadly'
SHEILA NAZARIAN: Biden Turns An Easy Win Into A Major MisstepMay 30, 2023The Administration has fallen noticeably short
New Hampshire School District Received Thousands Of COVID Relief Dollars To Fund Youth Pride Event With Drag QueenMay 30, 2023'Is this really the best use'
Biden Adviser Says Spending Caps Can Be ‘Overridden’ If Admin WantsMay 30, 2023'then you deviate from it as necessary'
FACT CHECK: No, The Soviet Flag Did Not Recently Fly Over The ReichstagMay 30, 2023'There is no evidence that the Soviet flag was ever flown over the Reichstag in May 2023'
China launches new crew for orbiting space station, looking to put astronauts on moon by end of decadeMay 30, 2023Three Chinese astronauts were launched into space on May 30, 2023, to go to the country's orbiting space station. China wants to put astronauts back on the moon by the end of 2030.
Ohio police search for another escaped prisoner as state still reels from last week's jailbreakMay 30, 2023Police are searching for prisoner Jason Lyle Conrad, who escaped from a Summit County Sheriff's deputy in Akron, Ohio, after two others escaped in Lima.
Extremist rebels in eastern Congo kill at least 17 civiliansMay 30, 2023At least 17 civilians were killed by the Allied Democratic Forces in eastern Congo. Hundreds of people have been abducted or killed by ADF since last April.
Former German tax inspector sentenced to over 8 years in prison for one of biggest frauds in country's historyMay 30, 2023A former tax inspector was sentenced to over eight years in prison in one of Germany's biggest frauds. Hanno Berger fled to Switzerland in 2012 before being extradited to Germany.
South American leaders gather in Brazil's capital to discuss energy, crime-fighting, economyMay 30, 2023Leaders of South American countries met in Brazil's capital to discuss crime-fighting, energy, and the economy. Brazil's president discussed the possibility of a regional currency.
Uyghur student did not go missing in Hong Kong after being interrogated at airport, rights group saysMay 30, 2023Uyghur student Abuduwaili Abudureheman who was previously reported missing in Hong Kong following interrogations at the city’s airport said he did not travel to the area.
Nancy Mace blasts GOP for getting fleeced on debt ceiling deal by a president 'who can’t find his pants'May 30, 2023South Carolina Republican Rep. Nancy Mace announced on Tuesday that she will be voting against the debt ceiling deal reached between Speaker Kevin McCarthy and President Biden.
MSNBC host boldly says DeSantis 'even money' to beat frontrunner Trump for 2024 nomination: 'More competent'May 30, 2023MSNBC host Joe Scarborough said Tuesday that Gov. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., was "more competent" than Donald Trump and "even money" to become the GOP nominee.
Russia, Kenya sign trade pact in effort to offset worsening relations with West prompted by Ukraine invasionMay 30, 2023Russia and Kenya agreed to a trade pact after the African nation hosted Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov. Russia has been looking to boost economic ties with Africa.
Do you know about this price tracking feature on your Android?May 30, 2023Google Chrome has a new feature for Android users that allows online shoppers to track the prices of any future online purchases in the Chrome app.
BLM donated just around 30 percent of its nearly $87M in recent cash to other charitable foundationsMay 30, 2023The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation has handed out just a third of its contributions to other charitable groups as its finances have come under a spotlight.
Underage ISIS terrorist planned bomb attack in northern Italy, authorities allegeMay 30, 2023Italian police arrested a minor who was suspected of being a supporter of the ISIS terror network. He was was allegedly planning an explosive attack in the area where he lived.
Horse racing officials to hold emergency summit over ‘unusually high’ number of deaths at Churchill DownsMay 30, 2023A dozen deaths in less than a month at Churchill Downs has prompted race horsing officials to hold an emergency summit on Tuesday.
Olympic gold medalist takes issue with transgender athletes' participation in girls and women's sportsMay 30, 2023Two-time Olympic gold medalist Daley Thompson spoke out about transgender participation in girls and women's sports in a video published last week.
Greek Education Ministry target of cyberattack, most extensive in country's historyMay 30, 2023A cyberattack aimed at disabling Greece's centralized high school examination platform has been ongoing for a second consecutive day as of May 30, 2023.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
1 Dead, 1 Injured After Shooting Along Highway 87 in San Jose: Police - NBC Bay AreaMay 30, 2023
Obama agreed to $2.1 trillion in spending cuts to end 2011 debt ceiling crisis. Here’s what happened next. - CNNMay 30, 2023
India's protesting wrestlers postpone sinking medals in Ganges - BBCMay 30, 2023
Elizabeth Holmes Set to Report to Prison Tuesday in Texas - The New York TimesMay 30, 2023
'On your knees!' Desperate Russian soldier surrenders to Ukrainians in Bakhmut POV footage - Daily MailMay 30, 2023
U.S. Coast Guard searching for man who fell overboard Carnival cruise ship near Florida - NBC NewsMay 30, 2023
Far-right members, unhappy with debt deal, float threatening McCarthy's speakership - NBC NewsMay 30, 2023
Mass shooting in Hollywood, South Carolina, kills 1, wounds 5 - CBS NewsMay 30, 2023
Israeli shot dead near illegal settlement in occupied West Bank - Al Jazeera EnglishMay 30, 2023
Drones hit Moscow, shocking Russian capital after new missile attack on Kyiv - The Washington PostMay 30, 2023
Bidens mark eight years since Beau Biden’s death - CNNMay 30, 2023
Man misses Green Line trolley at North Station, kicks it and then is run over and killed - CBS BostonMay 30, 2023
Search suspended for 4 people missing after Alaskan charter boat sinks: Coast Guard - ABC NewsMay 30, 2023
Teen girl in India stabbed to death in public, reigniting outrage over violence against women - CNNMay 30, 2023
Lisa: Steve Jobs' sabotage and Apple's secret burial | FULL DOCUMENTARY - The VergeMay 30, 2023