< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Migrants Travel to U.S. Border to Find Jobs, Flee Crime Despite Asylum Rules
A number of migrants, traveling to the United States-Mexico border in the hopes of being released into the nation’s interior, profiled by CNN said they are fleeing crime and looking to secure U.S. jobs. Neither is a valid claim for asylum. As President Joe Biden’s administration ends Title 42, the public health authority that has […]
- Biden Condemns Greg Abbott’s Migrant Buses to Kamala Harris’s Home: ‘Cruel, Dangerous, and Shameful Stunt’
President Joe Biden’s White House is condemning Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s (R) sending migrant buses to Vice President Kamala Harris’ Washington, DC residence on Christmas Eve in freezing temperatures. As Breitbart News reported, Abbott sent three buses filled with roughly 130 border crossers to Harris’s D.C. residence, the Naval Observatory, on Christmas Eve when temperatures […]
- Major London Department Store Gives Up On Calling Police To Catch Shoplifters
Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News, London department store Fortnum and Mason has given up on calling police to catch shoplifters and is instead using its own private detectives to apprehend thieves. The upmarket brand has “lost faith in the police” in response to rising levels of shoplifting, partly driven by the cost […]
- NY Times Blames GOP Governors for ‘Causing Havoc’ by Busing Border Crossers to Democrat Sanctuary Cities
The New York Times is blaming Republican governors for “causing havoc” by busing border crossers welcomed by the Biden administration to Democrat sanctuary cities. As Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) and Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) continue busing border crossers and illegal aliens to Democrat sanctuary cities, the Times published a piece titled “GOP Governors Cause […]
- NYC Mayor Eric Adams Begs Biden to ‘Fairly Distribute’ Illegal Immigration Across All U.S. Cities, Towns
New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) is pleading with President Joe Biden to “fairly distribute” illegal immigration released into the United States across all cities and towns. During a speech at the U.S. Conference of Mayors this week, Adams urged the Biden administration to take a series of actions that include amnesty for all […]
- Parents Catch FBI In Plot To Force Mentally Ill Son To Be A Right Wing Terrorist – This is how they been doing it for years“Damning”: The Twitter Files And The FBINot Even N95 Masks Work To Stop CovidHunter Biden Laptop Files – This is the first batch that is being released to the public #HunterBidensLaptop‘Everyone Knew This Was F*cked:’ Elon Musk Releases Twitter’s Internal Convos on Hunter Biden Laptop CensorshipChina Operating Illegal Police Stations WorldwideFBI Warned Twitter Of ‘Hack-And-Leak’ Operation Before Hunter Biden Story Censored
The parents of a severely mentally disabled man are speaking out on how the FBI groomed him as a right-wing terrorist, knowing he’s paranoid schizophrenic. EDITORIAL ADDON by JoshWho: Is this starting to all add up???? FBI linked to Whitmer Kidnap Plot, FBI linked to Many BLM Incidents including the Kyle Rittenhouse Case, FBI linked […]
- Exclusive–Bombshell Emails Reveal Biden’s DHS Still Knowingly Releasing COVID-Positive Border Crossers into U.S.
Internal emails at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), exclusively reviewed by Breitbart News, reveal that the agency is continuing to knowingly release COVID-positive border crossers and illegal aliens into the United States. More than a year after Biden’s DHS was first accused of releasing COVID-positive border crossers and illegal aliens into the U.S. interior […]
- Bombshell Footage: Biden DHS Freed over 150K Border Crossers into U.S. without Court Dates in Summer 2021
President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released more than 150,000 border crossers and illegal aliens, without a Notice to Appear (NTA) in immigration court, into the United States in the summer of 2021, bombshell footage reveals. As part of a lawsuit against Biden’s expansive Catch and Release network, Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody […]
- Illegal Aliens, Released into U.S. by Biden’s DHS, Linked to Robbery Gang in Sanctuary State New York
Illegal aliens, released into the United States interior by President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS), are now linked to a South American robbery gang targeting Indian Americans in Long Island, New York. Three illegal aliens from Colombia — 20-year-old Brayan Alexis Ortiz-Ramos, 30-year-old Daniel Esteban Jimenez-Carrillo, and 33-year-old Gersson Jhoan Hernandez-Gomez — have […]
- NY Fed Inflation Expectations Plunge Most On Record, But There Is A Catch…
Readers will recall that according to Jerome Powell’s own presser, the Fed’s first 75bps rate hike in more than two decades was erroneously prompted by an abnormally higher preliminary UMich 5-10 year inflation print (which was subsequently revised lower in the final number). Well, if the Fed is so data-dependent that it now react to […]
- Mossad Agent Who Drowned In Italy Was On ‘Anti-Iran Mission’: Haaretz June 6, 2023
- ‘Gender-Affirming’ Surgery Leaves People Lonelier and Depressed: Study June 6, 2023
- Glacial Gambit: Advancing The Army’s Arctic Strategy June 6, 2023
- ‘Earth Overshoot’ Day Is Coming Sooner And Sooner June 5, 2023
- Twenty Grim Realities Unearthed By Lockdowns June 5, 2023
- Ex-Target Executive Reveals The ‘One Item’ That Sparked Boycott Calls June 5, 2023
- White House Claims Biden Family Business Represents ‘No’ National Security Threat June 5, 2023
- Nancy Pelosi to Throw First Pitch at Washington Nationals’ LGBTQ ‘Night Out’ June 5, 2023
- Democrats Use Drag Queen to Rally 2024 Voters June 5, 2023
- American Airlines Struggles With Pilot Deficit, Grounds 150 Aircraft June 5, 2023
- Most Damaging Spy In FBI History, Robert Hanssen, Dies At Colorado Supermax June 5, 2023
- Elon Musk Says Target Will Face Shareholder Lawsuits Amid Trans Controversy June 5, 2023
- Junk Firms Face Steepest Debt Costs In Decade As Economic Reckoning Arrives June 5, 2023
- Stocks Sink As ‘Appulus’ Fails To Impress; Gold Up, Crypto Down, Oil Flat June 5, 2023
- If You Stand In The Way Of Their Agenda, You Will Pay A Price June 5, 2023
- ‘People Of Interest’ Within Government Suppressed Critical Intelligence Before J6 June 5, 2023
- Parent Complaint About ‘Pornography’ Gets Bible Yanked From Utah School Districts June 5, 2023
- Crypto Crumbles As SEC Sues Binance, ‘CZ’ June 5, 2023
- Will Very Narrow Breadth Lead To Broad Equity Upside? June 5, 2023
- These Are The 20 Most Air-Polluted Cities On Earth June 5, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- JD Group - 521,878 breached accounts June 5, 2023In May 2023, the South African retailer JD Group announced a data breach affecting a number of their online assets including Bradlows, Everyshop, HiFi Corp, Incredible (Connection), Rochester, Russells, and Sleepmasters. The breach exposed over 520k unique customer records including names, email and physical addresses, phone numbers and South African ID numbers.
- RaidForums - 478,604 breached accounts May 31, 2023In May 2023, 478k user records from the now defunct hacking forum known as "RaidForums" was posted to another hacking forum. The data dated back to September 2020 and included email addresses, usernames, dates of birth, IP addresses and passwords stored as Argon2 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested […]
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
The Daily Caller
CBS Miami’s Samantha Rivera Stiff-Arms Rude Vegas Golden Knights Fan, Still Does Her Job To Perfection Like A BossJune 6, 2023Shoutout to the 305
John Daly Gets Own Branded Menu With Hooters That Features Signature ‘Big Johns Dogs’June 6, 2023This dude is such a legend
Mike McDaniel Yells ‘Boom Muthaf**ka’ When Tyreek Hill And Jaylen Waddle Catch Go Routes, And It’s Absolutely GloriousJune 6, 2023The Dolphins have the coolest head coach in the NFL
‘Is That You Moaning In My Ear?’: JJ Redick And Stephen A. Smith Call Out Kendrick Perkins For Making Bizarre NoisesJune 6, 2023I died laughing when I saw this
REPORT: Kyrie Irving Has Contacted LeBron James To Join Dallas Mavericks, Build Big 3 With Luka DončićJune 6, 2023What a power offer from Kyrie
'Ghost Adventures' star Zak Bagans visits the 'Lake of Death,' reflects on gruesome Black Dahlia murderJune 6, 2023Paranormal investigator Zak Bagan reflects on his experiences with cases involving 'Black Dahlia' Elizabeth Short, the Manson family, and late actor River Phoenix.
College gender studies professor allegedly fails student for using banned term 'biological women'June 6, 2023University of Cincinnati student Olivia Krolczyk says her project proposal received a zero because she wrote "biological women" on "Jesse Watters Primetime."
Fears of possible Oregon serial killer rise after 6 women found dead in Portland areaJune 6, 2023Portland police say they have no reason to believe the six unsolved deaths are related, but there are similarities in the cases that experts say raise concern.
Target boycott going strong thanks to media hacksJune 6, 2023The more the media obsess about Target boycott, the more they will keep the boycott alive.
Woke Target's $15B 'stunning collapse' should be a warning to CEOs: 'Shark Tank' starJune 6, 2023'Shark Tank' investor Kevin O'Leary told Fox News on Monday that diversity officers' expenditures may need more oversight from CEOs on the board.
New York Times scorched for Biden 'puff piece' about 'striking stamina': 'Not dealing with reality'June 6, 2023'The Five' co-hosts weigh in on a New York Times article examining the aging issue facing President Biden as he seeks re-election.
D-Day: Everything you need to know about the historic World War II battleJune 6, 2023The D-Day invasion marked the start of the Battle of Normandy during World War II. The date of the invasion was June 6, 1944, and the entire operation lasted through August 1944.
'Little Mermaid' remake condemned for 'erasing' slavery in the Caribbean: 'Borderline dangerous'June 6, 2023An activist in the UK praised the film for its racial casting, but argued it is dangerous to portray the 18th-century Caribbean in such a positive way.
New Jersey man allegedly lured 11-year-old girl off street before kidnapping her: prosecutorJune 6, 2023Raquan Folk, 29, is facing multiple charges in Monmouth County, New Jersey, after he allegedly lured an 11-year-old girl into his car in broad daylight before driving off with her.
Republican presidential debates raise huge Trump question as candidates jockey for nominationJune 6, 2023Republican presidential debates raise huge Trump question as candidates jockey for nomination. Primary field grows as challengers wonder how to stand out.
Scientology spotlight: Danny Masterson, Tom Cruise and Leah Remini illuminate Hollywood church dramaJune 6, 2023John Travolta, Erika Christensen, Michelle Stafford and "The Simpsons" character voice actor Nancy Cartwright are a few of Scientology's biggest names.
CNN CEO Chris Licht's big mess: Insiders say he's lost newsroom after Trump town hall, brutal Atlantic storyJune 6, 2023CNN CEO Chris Licht is facing a crisis of his own making, with both Warner Bros. Discovery executives and network staffers expressing doubt in his leadership.
Tim Scott earns praise after leaving liberal 'View' host 'speechless' with 'undeniable facts'June 6, 20232024 presidential candidate Tim Scott called out "The View" co-host Sunny Hostin for sending a "dangerous" message to young Black Americans.
Mission Impossible: Why media are pummeling CNN’s Chris LichtJune 6, 2023CNN chairman Chris Licht has been taking a beating for doing what he promised to do; restore the network's shredded reputation and return to actual journalism.
House Democrat bill would force labeling of AI useJune 6, 2023Rep. Nancy Mace told Fox News Digital she agrees with the bill's intent but does not find it to be the 'best solution'
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
Nova Kakhovka dam live updates: Ukraine blames Russia as flooding prompts evacuations - The Washington PostJune 6, 2023
Pilot of plane that crashed in Virginia was slumped over in cockpit - reports - BBCJune 6, 2023
Here’s what you need to know about Prince Harry’s phone hacking trial - CNNJune 6, 2023
Robert Hanssen, F.B.I. Agent Exposed as Spy for Moscow, Dies at 79 - The New York TimesJune 6, 2023
Retirement in France vs. US: In wake of strikes, who has it better? - USA TODAYJune 6, 2023
Woman, 2 children found dead inside Fremont apartment - NBC Bay AreaJune 6, 2023
Musk reveals Twitter revenue down by half as he hosts anti-vax White House hopeful - The IndependentJune 6, 2023
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna says FBI ‘afraid’ informant in Biden bribery allegation ‘will be killed if unmasked’ - New York PostJune 6, 2023
Russia launches air strike on Kyiv, city official says attack repelled - ReutersJune 6, 2023
Last Word Exclusive: Biden's negotiating team on preventing an unprecedented default - MSNBCJune 6, 2023
Election of Delfina Gómez as governor of Mexico state signals decline of PRI - The GuardianJune 6, 2023
Ex-boyfriend repeatedly stabs star Florida high school softball player before cutting own throat - New York PostJune 6, 2023
Six N.J. kids, ages 12-14, arrested after stealing, crashing car, police say - NJ.comJune 6, 2023
Florida mom fatally shot by neighbor after 2-year feud over playing children, sheriff says - New York PostJune 6, 2023
San Antonio police searching for armed, dangerous suspect who shot at plain clothes officers - KSAT San AntonioJune 6, 2023