< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
Tag: "cashless bail"
- Keaira Bennefield, Allegedly Murdered by Convict Freed Without Bail, Becomes Face of Kathy Hochul’s New York
Gov. Kathy Hochul (D), running against Republican Lee Zeldin in the New York gubernatorial race, continues to insist there is no evidence a statewide bail law that eliminated bail for a number of crimes is spurring a violent crime wave. “To say that you’re going to just change one part of the system shows a […]
- Russia Arrests Wall Street Journal Reporter for ‘Espionage’ March 30, 2023
- SEC’s Gensler Seeks $2.4 Billion In Funding To Chase Down Crypto ‘Misconduct’ March 30, 2023
- Brazil Inks Deal to Use Yuan, Not Dollar, in Trade with China March 30, 2023
- China Blasts Taiwan President’s US Trip, Warns Against McCarthy Meeting March 30, 2023
- “WTF Is Wrong With You”: Columbia Center & Law Students Protest Meeting With Justice Kavanaugh March 30, 2023
- Fossil Fuel Pushback: Biden Administration Forced To Expand Gulf Drilling March 30, 2023
- Two Army Black Hawk Helicopters Crash In Kentucky March 30, 2023
- Junk Spreads Show US Economy Is Close To A Recession March 30, 2023
- Russia Arrests WSJ Reporter On Suspicion Of ‘Espionage’ March 30, 2023
- Amsterdam Urges Rowdy Brits To “Stay Away” March 30, 2023
- France’s Bull Case Challenged By Social Unrest March 30, 2023
- China Gloats After Honduras Tells Taiwan To “Pack Up & Leave” Embassy March 30, 2023
- A State Of Never-Ending Crisis: The Government Is Fomenting Mass Hysteria March 29, 2023
- DOJ Memos Dissuaded Marshals From Arresting Protestors At SCOTUS Justices’ Homes: Sen. Britt March 29, 2023
- Levi’s To Use AI-Generated Models To Promote ‘Diversity And Sustainability’ March 29, 2023
- US Air Force Abandons Lockheed Hypersonic Weapon Program After Test Failure March 29, 2023
- Here’s How Wall Street’s March Madness Brackets Have Fared March 29, 2023
- John Kerry Says New Climate Change Executive Orders Are Coming March 29, 2023
- ‘Patriot Act on Steroids:’ Conservatives Slam RESTRICT Act on Social Media March 29, 2023
- Nikki Haley Blasts Biden for Interfering in Israeli Politics March 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellopMarch 17, 2023Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellop ...
Feds Kicking the Capitol Doors Open Jan 6thMarch 12, 2023
Chicago security guard shoots bank robbery in downtown BankMarch 11, 2023A bank security guard in downtown Chicago was shot as he confronted a male suspect fleeing the business Thursday afternoon. Subscribe to FOX 32 Chica ...
Tucker Jan 6th Footage ReleasedMarch 7, 2023
JAN 6 Capitol Riot Shenanigans Part 5 - INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019March 7, 2023Capitol Riot Shenanigans INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019 - Have we seen a government set up it's people as they did January 6, 2021. Hong Kong 20 ...
HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6.March 7, 2023HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6. Over 250 individuals allowed to walk into Capi ...
SHOCKING Capitol Police Video Uncovered from Jan 6 Shows Undercover and Armed DOJ OnsiteMarch 7, 2023https://patriotswitch.com/pnn Patriot Switch is a grassroots movement that’s helping families switch their shopping to American Made. Join over 2 m ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
The Daily Caller
Watchdog Group Requests Ethics Investigation Into Ilhan Omar’s TikTok UsageMarch 30, 2023'In the present case, both Rep. Omar’s use of her TikTok account and the content posted on that account appear to be clear violations'
KJP Says Trans Community Is Under ‘Attack’March 30, 2023'It's disturbing and our hearts go out to those of the trans community'
‘Literally Everyone On Earth Will Die’: Doocy Presses Jean-Pierre On Artificial Intelligence ConcernsMarch 30, 2023'It sounds crazy, but is it?'
Pentagon Reveals More Casualties From Syrian AirstrikesMarch 30, 2023'Deliberate action in order to send a message'
16 Restaurant Employees Walk Out Over Cocktails Allegedly Named ‘The Negro’ And ‘The Caucasian’: ReportMarch 30, 2023The restaurant promised 'to develop a culture of understanding'
Jets take over unfortunate record after Kings end historic playoff droughtMarch 30, 2023The Sacramento Kings have passed the baton to the New York Jets after the team’s 16-year playoff drought ended on Wednesday night.
Cardinals' Adam Wainwright stuns teammates, crowd by singing national anthem at final Opening DayMarch 30, 2023Adam Wainwright will go down as one of the best pitchers in Cardinals history; but apparently he's got quite the pipes if he decides on another career after retirement.
Missing in Mexico: FBI offers reward for information on kidnapped California womanMarch 30, 2023The FBI is offering a $40,000 reward for information on the disappearance of a California woman kidnapped in Mexico.
Evacuations complete after Minnesota derailment, ethanol fireMarch 30, 2023The derailment of a train carrying ethanol and corn syrup in western Minnesota has led to an entire town's evacuation after four cars carrying the highly flammable liquid ruptured.
Marcus Stroman makes MLB history as first violator of pitch clockMarch 30, 2023Marcus Stroman is now the answer to a trivia question. The Chicago Cub became the first pitcher in baseball history to violate MLB's new pitch clock.
Congress may subpoena documents on IRS's visit to 'Twitter Files' journalist Matt Taibbi's home: Jim JordanMarch 30, 2023House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, says he may subpoena documents about the IRS' visit to journalist Matt Taibbi on "America Reports."
Ex-Patriots star Asante Samuel issues warning to Lamar Jackson: 'You don't want to play for Belichick'March 30, 2023The Patriots have been mentioned as a possible destination for Lamar Jackson, but one of the team's former stars is urging the quarterback to steer clear of the franchise.
DA probing Trump is investigating hush money payments to both Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels: SourceMarch 30, 2023Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg is investigating the hush money payment made to former Playboy model Karen McDougal before the 2016 presidential election in addition to the payments made to adult film actress Stormy Daniels, sources told Fox News Digital.
Update your Windows now to avoid the Acropalypse vulnerabilityMarch 30, 2023The Microsoft issue Acropalypse forced an emergency alert because image editors weren't able to remove cropped image data properly when overwriting original files.
Border child smugglers caught, air ops nabs three dozen illegal immigrants in camouflage hiding in remote caveMarch 30, 2023In the past week, border authorities in Texas have thawed two human smuggling attempts and discovered dozens of illegal immigrants wearing camouflage while hiding in a desert cave.
Senate confirms Biden's pick for Assistant Secretary of Defense for Industrial Base PolicyMarch 30, 2023Dr. Laura Taylor-Kale was confirmed on Thursday by the Senate as President Biden's next Assistant Secretary of Defense for Industrial Base Policy in the Department of Defense.
Pentagon says 6 US troops treated for traumatic brain injuries in Syria after Iran-backed attacksMarch 30, 2023Six U.S. troops were treated for traumatic brain injuries in Syria following attacks by Iranian-backed groups.
Serial killer BTK reveals he's been questioned again in 1976 cold case kidnapping of Cynthia Dawn KinneyMarch 30, 2023Dennis Rader, also known as the BTK serial killer, says Oklahoma investigators have interviewed him a second time about a cold case kidnapping.
Texas special education teacher fatally shot after lunging at police with makeshift weapon: reportMarch 30, 2023A male suspect ID'd as a special education teacher lunged at police with a sharp-edged weapon, which appeared to be a homemade knife, in an attempt to stab arresting officer.
Bipartisan lawmakers may want to ban TikTok, but it won't be easy. Cigarettes may show a path forward.March 30, 2023Lawmakers are skeptical of TikTok, and some want an outright ban on the Chinese-linked social media app. But history may have clues about the path to more intense regulation.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
Manhattan District Attorney is asking about hush money paid to former Playboy model Karen McDougal - CNNMarch 30, 2023
9 soldiers killed in Army helicopter training crash in Kentucky - NBC NewsMarch 30, 2023
Some 911 calls from Nashville's Covenant School shooting are released - CNNMarch 30, 2023
DeSantis’s Oversight Board Said Disney Stripped It of Its Power - The New York TimesMarch 30, 2023
Ukraine war live updates: Kyiv says nearly 500 children have died in the conflict; Russia detains WSJ reporter - CNBCMarch 30, 2023
Republican energy bill passes U.S. House, sent to Senate - ReutersMarch 30, 2023
Joint Base Andrews active shooter report prompts lockdown - FOX 5 DCMarch 30, 2023
House GOP prepared to move a fallback debt limit plan if White House refuses to negotiate - CNNMarch 30, 2023
Mark Ridley-Thomas found guilty in corruption case - Los Angeles TimesMarch 30, 2023
Arizona governor's press secretary resigns after tweet suggesting violence against critics of trans rights - CNNMarch 30, 2023
Brave Cop Wrangles Alligator in Street in Florida - Inside EditionMarch 30, 2023
Severe Weather Outbreak Could Produce Strong Tornadoes, Hurricane-Force Wind Gusts In Central US - FOX WeatherMarch 30, 2023
Over 1000 migrants, angered by asylum policies, rush to U.S.-Mexico border - Reuters CanadaMarch 30, 2023
Judge strikes down Affordable Care Act preventive services requirement - AxiosMarch 30, 2023
The Ciudad Juárez detention fire shows inhumane conditions for migrants, advocates say - NPRMarch 30, 2023