< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
Tag: "Awards and Honors"
- With a Two-Year Revenue Growth of 70 Percent, Aligned Technology Solutions Ranks No. 118 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Mid-Atlantic Region’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
ALEXANDRIA, Va., March 15, 2022 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Inc. magazine today revealed that Aligned Technology Solutions is No. 118 on its third annual Inc. 5000 Regionals: Mid-Atlantic list, the most prestigious ranking of the fastest-growing private companies based in Washington, D.C., Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia. Born of the annual Inc. 5000 […]
- UBX Cloud awarded 10 Most Promising Cloud Solution Providers 2021
DETROIT, Mich., May 18, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — UBX Cloud, a U.S. based cloud provider headquartered in Madison Heights, Mich., has been awarded “10 Most Promising Cloud Solution Providers 2021” by CIOReviewIndia. UBX leverages proven, off-the-shelf technologies in its private cloud operations arena, globally. The technologies offer clients enhanced performance, while leveraging the power of […]
- 2021 Mentor of the Year Finalists Announced – Eight outstanding leaders nominated from across the U.S.
ROCKVILLE, Md., April 1, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The National Postdoctoral Association (NPA), in partnership with Gallagher, today announced the finalists for the 2021 NPA Gallagher Mentor Award. The award recognizes a faculty member or advisor who engages in exceptional mentoring of postdoctoral scholars. The prestigious award recognizes those who advocate for postdoctoral scholars; exhibit […]
- Cybersecurity Consulting Firm, Aristi Technologies, Accredited as a CMMC Third-Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO)
HERNDON, Va., March 26, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Aristi Technologies, Inc. announced that it is among the first firms to become an accredited Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Third-Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) and Registered Provider Organization (RPO) by the CMMC Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB). C3PAOs are the only organizations authorized to conduct CMMC assessments. The U.S. […]
- Aligned Technology Solutions Places 52 on the 2021 CRN® Fast Growth 150 List
ALEXANDRIA, Va., Aug. 10, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Aligned Technology Solutions, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company®, has named Aligned Technology Solutions to its 2021 Fast Growth 150 list in 52nd place. With this list, CRN recognizes the fastest-growing North American technology integrators, solution providers, and IT consultants for their significant […]
- ‘THE LEAFWING’ MAKES THE CUT on FILM 14 as one of THE BEST BOOK TRAILERS of 2020!
LOS ANGELES, Calif., April 6, 2021 (SENDTOPRESS NEWSWIRE) — “The Leafwing” (ISBN: 978-0981660233), by author Deborah Copeland, is a new YA fantasy novel that is making waves on the YA Fantasy charts. With a book trailer that lives up to the high-intensity drama and mythological thrill as the novel, it certainly is a great fantasy […]
- Promontory MortgagePath Named One of the Best Places to Work in Financial Technology
DANBURY, Conn., April 1, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Promontory MortgagePath LLC, a leading provider of comprehensive digital mortgage origination and tech-driven fulfillment solutions, announced today it has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Financial Technology in 2021. The awards program was created in 2017 and is a project of Arizent, which […]
- Right Hand Technology Group Ranked on Channel Futures MSP 501 – Tech Industry’s Most Prestigious List of Global Managed Service Providers
PITTSBURGH, Pa., July 22, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Right Hand Technology Group has been named as one of the world’s premier managed service providers in the prestigious 2021 Channel Futures MSP 501 rankings. Right Hand Technology Group has been selected as one of the technology industry’s top-performing providers of managed services by the editors of […]
- Los Angeles-Based CPA Firm Receives High Praise from Accounting Today
PASADENA, Calif., April 5, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — KROST CPAs and Consultants, Los Angeles-based firm, receives two new accolades from Accounting Today, Top 100 Firms and Fastest-Growing Firms in the U.S. New to the list, KROST, ranked No. 78, with an 80.08% change in revenue from last year. Additionally, the firm ranked No. 11 on […]
- 2021 HW TECH100 Mortgage Award Announces MCT As Leader In Innovation
SAN DIEGO, Calif., March 31, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — MCT® was announced as a 2021 HousingWire Tech100 Mortgage Winner. The Tech100 Real Estate Award recognized the most innovative and impactful technology companies serving the mortgage industry forever changing the home sales process. MCT launched and enhanced several technology solutions and services throughout the past year […]
- CFA Pass Rates Finally Tick Higher After Plunging To Record Lows During Pandemic March 30, 2023
- Two Decades Later, US Senate Votes To Abolish Iraq War Authorization March 30, 2023
- WHO Now Says COVID Vaccines Not Recommended For Healthy Kids & Teens March 30, 2023
- North Carolina College To ‘Revise Policies’ After Drag Queen Lap Dances On Teenage Girl March 30, 2023
- BlackRock’s Larry Fink And The New Post-ESG Realism March 30, 2023
- Saudi Aramco Bets On Continuous Growth Of Chinese Oil Demand March 30, 2023
- Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury Over Porn Star Hush Payment March 30, 2023
- Unique Quarter-End Situation Emerging March 30, 2023
- Fed Balance Sheet Dips As Deposit-Run Eases While Bankers Blast Biden’s Premature Re-Regulation March 30, 2023
- Russia Arrests Wall Street Journal Reporter for ‘Espionage’ March 30, 2023
- SEC’s Gensler Seeks $2.4 Billion In Funding To Chase Down Crypto ‘Misconduct’ March 30, 2023
- Brazil Inks Deal to Use Yuan, Not Dollar, in Trade with China March 30, 2023
- China Blasts Taiwan President’s US Trip, Warns Against McCarthy Meeting March 30, 2023
- “WTF Is Wrong With You”: Columbia Center & Law Students Protest Meeting With Justice Kavanaugh March 30, 2023
- Fossil Fuel Pushback: Biden Administration Forced To Expand Gulf Drilling March 30, 2023
- Two Army Black Hawk Helicopters Crash In Kentucky March 30, 2023
- Junk Spreads Show US Economy Is Close To A Recession March 30, 2023
- Russia Arrests WSJ Reporter On Suspicion Of ‘Espionage’ March 30, 2023
- Amsterdam Urges Rowdy Brits To “Stay Away” March 30, 2023
- France’s Bull Case Challenged By Social Unrest March 30, 2023
JoshWho TV News
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellopMarch 17, 2023Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellop ...
Feds Kicking the Capitol Doors Open Jan 6thMarch 12, 2023
Chicago security guard shoots bank robbery in downtown BankMarch 11, 2023A bank security guard in downtown Chicago was shot as he confronted a male suspect fleeing the business Thursday afternoon. Subscribe to FOX 32 Chica ...
Tucker Jan 6th Footage ReleasedMarch 7, 2023
JAN 6 Capitol Riot Shenanigans Part 5 - INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019March 7, 2023Capitol Riot Shenanigans INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019 - Have we seen a government set up it's people as they did January 6, 2021. Hong Kong 20 ...
HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6.March 7, 2023HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6. Over 250 individuals allowed to walk into Capi ...
SHOCKING Capitol Police Video Uncovered from Jan 6 Shows Undercover and Armed DOJ OnsiteMarch 7, 2023https://patriotswitch.com/pnn Patriot Switch is a grassroots movement that’s helping families switch their shopping to American Made. Join over 2 m ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
The Daily Caller
5 Lies The Left Tells About GunsMarch 31, 2023The left never lets a tragedy go to waste
PATEL: It’s Time To Put Away Our PhonesMarch 31, 2023Adults today had the luxury of growing up without these dangerous devices in our hands
‘Statement Without Dignity’: Joy Reid Says DeSantis Doesn’t Know ‘The Facts’ Of Trump CaseMarch 31, 2023'It is a statement without dignity'
Tucker Carlson Says ‘There Is No Coming Back’ From Trump Indictment That ‘Suspended’ Rule Of LawMarch 31, 2023'The rule of law appears to be suspended tonight'
CNN Analyst Claims Trump Being Indicted On More Than 30 CountsMarch 31, 2023'There's 34 counts of falsification of business documents'
21 states threaten banks with legal action over woke policies: 'Stay in your lane'March 31, 2023A large coalition of states are sending a warning to large banks to veer away from pursuing environmental and social priorities at the expense of their fiduciary duties.
Trump legal battles continue, even after Manhattan DA chargesMarch 31, 2023Former President Trump was indicted by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg for allegedly falsifying his business records related to a hush-money payment made to adult film actress Stormy Daniels, in an unprecedented move by a state prosecutor charging a former president of the United States with a felony.
DC racial equity plan may land nation's capital as defendant in courtroom: expertMarch 31, 2023Washington, D.C. may soon find itself as a defendant in a courtroom if it pushes ahead with a racial equity plan that, critics argue, is unconstitutional.
Nikki Haley calls for release of detained WSJ reporter, says it was brought on by 'weakness' of Biden adminMarch 31, 2023GOP presidential candidate Nikki Haley reacted to the detainment of Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich and called out the Biden administration for emboldening Russia on 'The Story.'
Nancy Pelosi roasted over Trump indictment tweet saying he has a right ‘to prove innocence’ at trialMarch 31, 2023Former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was roasted online for saying former President Trump can "prove innocence" at trial after he was indicted by a Manhattan grand jury.
Pentagon disbands DEI unit after chief accused of 'racism' against Whites, injects agenda deeper into agencyMarch 31, 2023The Pentagon restructured its diversity, equity and inclusion unit at Department of Defense Education Activity following the controversy over its chief, Kelisa Wing, and her posts about White people.
Trump's indictment rests on this bizarre legal theory and has three major flawsMarch 31, 2023Former President Donald Trump was indicted on Thursday by a Manhattan grand jury. I appears that Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg has put together a novel theory of offenses.
Mark Wahlberg doesn't 'shy away' from his faith: 'It's just the most important aspect of my life'March 31, 2023"Father Stu" star Mark Wahlberg shared how his faith is "just the most important aspect of my life." In an interview with Fox News Digital, he reflected on being religious in Hollywood.
Rep. Matt Gaetz calls Trump indictment 'clearly political, frivolous,' criticizes witch huntMarch 31, 2023U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., called Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg's pursuit of former President Trump "clearly political" and "frivolous" on "The Ingraham Angle" hours after the indictment.
Meet the American who is the 'true father of baseball,' New York City physician Daniel 'Doc' AdamsMarch 31, 2023Meet the American who is called the "true father of baseball," Daniel "Doc" Adams, a New York City physician who made major contributions to the sport at all levels in the mid-1800s.
I fought 20 combat missions for my country. This is why Congress needs to pass a bill named after meMarch 31, 2023I fought 20 combat missions for my country. This is why Congress needs to pass a bill named after me, to recognize all of America’s women combat veterans.
Trump targeted: A look at probes involving the former president; from Stormy Daniels to Russia to Mar-a-LagoMarch 31, 2023Investigations are nothing new for former President Trump, whose administration, and post-presidency, have been plagued by probes into his family's business, his campaign and more.
US foreign policy 'paralysis' allowed China opportunity to pursue path to 'top superpower': expertsMarch 31, 2023The U.S. has attempted at times to remain critical of other countries while trying to engage them diplomatically, creating the appearance of a confused policy.
Educating Congress on AI capabilities, regulation could be a 'heavy lift': U.S. senatorMarch 31, 2023As tech leaders sound the alarm on advanced artificial intelligence, members of Congress were split on whether the government is capable of regulating AI platforms.
GREG GUTFELD: Wokeness is taking over hockey and baseball, but pride can't be mandatedMarch 31, 2023Fox News host Greg Gutfeld reacts to NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman reevaluating the league's Pride Nights after pushback from players on "Gutfeld!"
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
New details about 2017 Las Vegas mass shooter revealed in hundreds of FBI documents - CNNMarch 31, 2023
Authorities are investigating 33 swimmers for allegedly harassing dolphins in Hawaii - NPRMarch 31, 2023
Turkish parliament ratifies Finland's NATO accession as Sweden kept waiting - Reuters.comMarch 31, 2023
McCarthy threatens to go it alone on debt ceiling - AxiosMarch 31, 2023
Donald Trump indicted by Manhattan grand jury on more than 30 counts related to business fraud - CNNMarch 31, 2023
UK reaches its biggest trade deal since Brexit, joining trans-Pacific partnership - CNNMarch 31, 2023
35 bodies found inside well after collapse at Indian temple - The Associated PressMarch 31, 2023
Gwyneth Paltrow not responsible for ski crash, jury finds in civil trial - CBS NewsMarch 31, 2023
Amber Alert issued for 2-year-old boy missing after St. Pete mom was found dead at apartment - FOX 13 TampaMarch 31, 2023
Motorcyclist killed in Colorado Springs crash - KKTVMarch 31, 2023
Severe Storms May Produce Long-Track Tornadoes, Damaging Winds, Large Hail Friday - FOX WeatherMarch 31, 2023
Nashville school shooting 911 calls show terror at The Covenant School during attack - CBS NewsMarch 31, 2023
How Fairfax police handled a 34-hour barricade on a busy highway - The Washington PostMarch 31, 2023
DeSantis calls Trump indictment 'un-American' and says he won't assist in extradition - POLITICOMarch 31, 2023
Ridley-Thomas' convictions dictate his removal from council - Los Angeles TimesMarch 31, 2023