Senate Passes Defense Bill that Repeals Military Coronavirus Vaccine Mandate
December 15, 2022 8:10 pm
Tags: act, authorization, biden, bill, blackburn, Breitbart, Coronavirus, defense, Health, joe, Joe Biden, joshwho, mandate, marsha, Marsha Blackburn, Military, national, National Defense Authorization Act, NDAA, News, passes, Politics, repeals, Senate, that, Vaccine, vaccine mandate
Categories: Breitbart News Coronavirus Health Joe Biden JoshWho News Marsha Blackburn National Defense Authorization Act NDAA Politics vaccine mandate
The Senate on Thursday passed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which repeals the Biden administration’s military vaccine mandate.
The Senate passed H.R. 7776, the NDAA for the fiscal year 2023, 83-11. The bill featured strong bipartisan support for the bill.
The NDAA repeals Biden’s military vaccine mandate. While many Senate Republicans cheered the repeal of the mandate, GOP senators, such as Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL), said he would continue to fight to give backpay to those who were “wrongfully discharged”:
Florida is home to 21 military bases and three unified commands, and proud of the important and strategic role we play in America’s national defense. As a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, I fought hard this year to make sure the Sunshine State, America’s national security initiatives, our military, veterans and their families got big wins in this NDAA. Since coming to the Senate four years ago, I’ve consistently advocated for major investments in our defense capabilities and to support Florida’s military bases and our military families. The NDAA that passed the Senate today is a huge improvement over President Biden’s woefully inadequate defense budget proposal and a great win for Florida, America’s national security and our military community, but there is still work to do. While I’m glad this NDAA rescinds the Pentagon’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate, I will continue to fight so that every service member who was wrongfully discharged has the opportunity to be reinstated with backpay.
Sen. Steve Daines (R-MT) wrote, “Glad to fight for Montana’s brave men & women in uniform and support our national security.”
Glad to fight for Montana’s brave men & women in uniform and support our national security. pic.twitter.com/6CBf0rPnTl
— Steve Daines (@SteveDaines) December 16, 2022
Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) wrote, “It’s official — the FY2023 National Defense Authorization Act has passed the Senate with my measure to repeal Biden’s military COVID vaccine mandate.”
It’s official — the FY2023 National Defense Authorization Act has passed the Senate with my measure to repeal Biden’s military COVID vaccine mandate.
— Sen. Marsha Blackburn (@MarshaBlackburn) December 16, 2022
The NDAA passed last week, meaning that the bill will soon go to President Joe Biden’s desk to sign.
Sean Moran is a policy reporter for Breitbart News. Follow him on Twitter @SeanMoran3.
- Oregon Teacher Caught Asking Students To Describe Their Sexual Fantasies In Short Stories March 20, 2023
- EU Contagion Risk Spreads As CDS Market Puts Focus On Deutsche Bank March 20, 2023
- “That’s Not True”: President Biden Moves Toward The Evil Twin Family Defense March 20, 2023
- Bed, Bath And Beyond Bludgeoned Below A Buck, But Still Not Bankrupt March 20, 2023
- Xi Arrives In Moscow As Putin Says Both Facing “Fierce & Aggressive” United States March 20, 2023
- 85% Of Trump Supporters Think Protesting Against Arrest Is A Jan6-Style Trap March 20, 2023
- Populist Win: New Anti-Globalist Farmers Wins Even More Dutch Senators Than Expected, Are Largest Party March 20, 2023
- Gold Prices Reflect A Shift In Paradigm, Part 2 March 20, 2023
- Saudi King Invites Iranian President To Visit For 1st Time In 25 Years March 20, 2023
- Mayorkas Says Biden’s New Border Rules Leave Many Open Gaps March 20, 2023
- Democrats Worried Failed Stacey Abrams May Run for Office Again March 20, 2023
- A Bridge Between East And West: This New Rail Connection Is Crucial For Eurasia March 20, 2023
- What Follows US Hegemony March 19, 2023
- Best Used Cars Under $15,000 For Those Who Cannot Afford New March 19, 2023
- Biden DOJ Asks Supreme Court To Fast-Track Case That Could Reinstate Federal Gun Ban March 19, 2023
- Mike Wilson: “Why On Earth Did US Stocks Rally Last Week?” March 19, 2023
- Musk Blasts Biden After Prez Lies Twice About ‘3% Billionaire Tax’ March 19, 2023
- The Longer It Takes The Fed To “Go Big”, The Deeper The Damage Will Be, And The Bigger The “Big” Will Be March 19, 2023
- ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Redux March 19, 2023
- Leftist Parents Flee Florida As Gender Treatments For Children Made Illegal March 19, 2023
JoshWho TV News
- Nothing to display Yet Coming Soon...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
- LimeVPN - 23,348 breached accounts February 6, 2023In October 2020, the VPN provider LimeVPN suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of tens of thousands of customers. The data included email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, purchase histories and passwords stored as salted MD5 hashes.
The Daily Caller
George Floyd Protesters Cash In On $9.25 Million In Settlement With Major CityMarch 20, 2023Philadelphia officially settled four federal lawsuits Monday, committing to give around 350 people a total of $9.25 million after police allegedly hurt them amid 2020 demonstrations following George Floyd’s killing, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. The group of lawsuits cited a June 1, 2020, incident in which Philadelphia police tear-gassed protestors en masse on the […]
REPORT: Kamala Harris Set To Extensively Campaign For Biden’s 2024 Run Despite Democratic CriticismsMarch 20, 2023Vice President Kamala Harris is reportedly set to campaign across the country as a part of President Joe Biden’s 2024 presidential bid despite criticisms from within her own party. Harris intends to travel to “urban centers of swing states to persuade Black voters, young people and other liberal constituencies” as part of the campaign effort, […]
Rupert Murdoch Announces Engagement To Woman 30 Years His JuniorMarch 20, 2023'I dreaded falling in love — but I knew this would be my last. It better be. I’m happy'
Sex Abuse Allegations Surrounding Nonprofit Are ‘Irrelevant,’ Says Minnesota Dem Looking To Fund Their WorkMarch 20, 2023'I don’t think mike is a predator'
US Intel-Sharing Helped Indians Kick Serious Chinese Communist AssMarch 20, 2023"They were waiting. And that's because the U.S. had given India everything to be fully prepared for this"
Not calling people fat is 'inherently fatphobic' argues UVA lecturer: 'not a negative descriptor'March 20, 2023A lecturer at The University of Virginia told students that obesity is "mainly genetics" and claimed that avoiding the term "fat" is "inherently fatphobic."
Republicans torch Biden veto of bipartisan ESG bill: 'Good luck explaining this one'March 20, 2023President Biden's first veto of a bipartisan bill striking down his Labor Department's new ESG rule drew sharp rebukes from Republicans in Congress.
No handcuffs: Ex-prosecutor says Secret Service, NYPD could arrange polite Trump surrenderMarch 20, 2023A former prosecutor says former President Trump is unlikely to be handcuffed if he is indicted, and that he's more likely to coordinate with authorities on surrendering.
I almost died covering Russia's war against Ukraine. Here's how the news first came to my colleaguesMarch 20, 2023I was in Ukraine covering the Russia invasion for Fox News Media in 2022. Here's how my colleagues in Washington, D.C. and New York first learned about the terrible attack.
Ramaswamy calls looming Trump indictment ‘national disaster’ but urges against ‘protests in the streets’March 20, 2023Republican presidential candidate, who's a 2024 rival to former President Donald Trump, says it would be 'it would be a national disaster' if Trump's indicted but opposes street protests
Toni Collette asked intimacy coordinators to leave while on set: 'Making me feel more anxious'March 20, 2023Toni Collette opened up about the use of intimacy coordinators on set and how she has actually asked them to leave because they make her "more anxious."
Cuban baseball player defects after team's loss to USA in World Baseball ClassicMarch 20, 2023Ivan Prieto Gonzalez, who served as Team Cuba's bullpen catcher during the World Baseball Classic, defected after missing his flight back to Havana in Miami on Monday.
Manhattan DA gets pummeled for possible Trump indictment: 'Impossible to overstate Mr. Bragg’s bad judgment'March 20, 2023The Wall Street Journal editors published a piece Monday that criticized the Manhattan DA for reportedly planning to bring an indictment against former President Donald Trump.
Biden admin's Kirby ridicules Putin visit to Mariupol: ‘He has to know how badly he’s doing inside Ukraine’March 20, 2023National Security Council spokesman John Kirby on Monday said Russian President Vladimir Putin has to be conscious of how badly he has botched his invasion of Ukraine.
XXXTentacion murder trial results in three convictionsMarch 20, 2023Michael Boatwright, Dedrick Williams and Trayvon Newsome were convicted of the 2018 murder of rapper XXXTentacion on Monday.
Buster Murdaugh 'has nothing to do' with investigation into Stephen Smith's death: Smith family lawyerMarch 20, 2023Buster Murdaugh, Alex Murdaugh's surviving son, "has nothing to do" with a new investigation into the 2015 death of his high school classmate, Stephen Smith.
Texas man accused of buying gun for Mexican cartel member used in murders of kidnapped Americans: reportMarch 20, 2023A Texas man has been accused of providing the firearm used in a Mexican cartel kidnapping attack on four American citizens that left two of them dead.
Dem congressman 'may vote to impeach' Biden's DHS Secretary MayorkasMarch 20, 2023California Democratic Rep. Juan Vargas said he might vote to impeach Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas over border wall construction.
San Jose Sharks criticized after promoting gender norms in ancient culture that used human sacrificeMarch 20, 2023The San Jose Sharks were criticized for advising the hockey team's Twitter followers to learn from foreign cultures that support the existence of third, fourth and fifth genders during a series of Pride Night tweets.
White House briefing erupts after reporter berates Karine Jean-Pierre: 'Mockery of the First Amendment’March 20, 2023White House Correspondent Simon Ateba went on a lengthy rant accusing Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre of making a 'mockery' of the First Amendment.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
Jason Sudeikis and 'Ted Lasso' cast meet with Biden for mental health discussion - CNNMarch 20, 2023
Student dead in shooting outside Lamar High School in Texas - NBC NewsMarch 20, 2023
Student athlete urges Supreme Court to keep West Virginia's anti-trans sports ban on hold - CNNMarch 20, 2023
Four Convicted of Obstruction on Jan. 6 in Final Oath Keepers Trial - The New York TimesMarch 20, 2023
Wachusett Mountain skier dies after crashing into tree, another hurt in unrelated incident - CBS BostonMarch 20, 2023
LAUSD strike: Walkout looms as SEIU looking for higher wages, district loses round in legal battle to stop it - KABC-TVMarch 20, 2023
New York City braces for Trump indictment after ex-president urges protests - Reuters.comMarch 20, 2023
2 teenage boys die in sledding accident on spring break trip - ABC NewsMarch 20, 2023
Philadelphia to Pay $9.25 Million to Settle Suit by George Floyd Protesters - The New York TimesMarch 20, 2023
China's Xi visits Moscow; Russia cites 'monstrous consequences' of Putin arrest warrant: Ukraine live updates - USA TODAYMarch 20, 2023
Former Bowser Aide Accused Of Sexual Harassment - DCistMarch 20, 2023
EU gives Ukraine €2bn of ammunition after shell plea - BBCMarch 20, 2023
Jeff Woodke, humanitarian worker kidnapped in Niger, has been freed - USA TODAYMarch 20, 2023
Fed Meets as Bank Chaos Collides With Inflation - The New York TimesMarch 20, 2023
DeSantis Breaks Silence on Trump and Criticizes Manhattan D.A. - The New York TimesMarch 20, 2023