Report: Joe Biden Weighs Expanding Foreign Competition Against Working Class Americans
February 19, 2023 5:41 pm
Tags: “competition, against, Americans, biden, Breitbart, cards, class, expanding, foreign, foreign workers, Green, Green Cards, H-2A, H-2A visas, h-2b, H-2B visas, immigration, joe, Joe Biden, joshwho, Legal, legal immigration, mass immigration, Mass), News, Politics, report, visas, weighs, workers, working class, working,
Categories: Americans Breitbart News foreign workers Green Cards H-2A visas H-2B visas immigration Joe Biden JoshWho News legal immigration mass immigration Politics working class
President Joe Biden is weighing expanding foreign competition in the labor market against working class Americans by offering green cards to foreign visa workers, a new report suggests.
An exclusive report from Fox News’s Adam Shaw reveals that Biden is considering allowing foreign workers on H-2A agricultural visas and H-2B non-agricultural visas to apply for and secure green cards to remain permanently in the United States labor market.
Fox News’s Adam Shaw reports:
Fox has now learned that the rule process, which is still going through the consideration process at USCIS, would allow workers on those visas to take steps to become permanent residents and obtain a green card.
“The [rule-making process] also proposes to provide increased flexibility for H-2 workers by extending grace periods, and allowing H-2 workers to take steps toward becoming permanent residents of the United States without being deemed to have abandoned their nonimmigrant intent or their foreign residence solely on that basis,” says a summary of the proposal, seen by Fox Digital.
The H-2A visa program allows farms to bring an unlimited number of foreign workers to the U.S. every year to take American agricultural jobs. As Breitbart News has chronicled for years, the program is often used to replace Americans and preserve the low cost of farm labor.
Meanwhile, the H-2B visa program allows U.S. employers to import tens of thousands of nonagricultural seasonal workers. The program has been used to cut wages in those eligible industries.
Biden’s seemingly wanting to expand foreign competition against Americans in blue-collar industries comes as analysis shows his administration is growing employment by funneling millions of foreign workers into U.S. jobs while millions of Americans, particularly working-class men, are left on the labor market sidelines.
By the end of 2022, for instance, close to two million fewer native-born Americans were working in jobs compared to the same time in 2019 while two million foreign-born workers were added to the workforce.
Annually, more than a million foreign nationals are awarded green cards. Hundreds of thousands of those newly permanent residents will go on to secure naturalized American citizenship. In addition, about a million foreign visa workers are admitted every year to take U.S. jobs.
John Binder is a reporter for Breitbart News. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter here.
- Ukraine Calls For Massive Demilitarized Zone Within Russia As Stipulation For Talks June 1, 2023
- Labor Leader’s Oil Plans Spark Outrage In Scotland June 1, 2023
- CEO Of Top Carbon Credit Certifier Steps Down After Report Finds “Phantom Credits” June 1, 2023
- Wanted: Corrupt Stooge For High Political Office. Must Have Pulse May 31, 2023
- Conspirators For The Constitution: When Anti-Government Speech Becomes Sedition May 31, 2023
- Where The Most Money Is Burned On Cigars May 31, 2023
- House Votes to Raise Debt Ceiling, Sending ‘Fiscal Responsibility Act’ to Senate May 31, 2023
- Black Chicago Residents Slam City Officials over $51 Million Funding for Migrants May 31, 2023
- Survey: Donald Trump Trounces Ron DeSantis on Major Issues May 31, 2023
- University Of Colorado Declares Misgendering An “Act Of Violence” May 31, 2023
- Chick-fil-A Faces Growing Backlash Over ‘Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion’ Efforts May 31, 2023
- “See You In The Hague!”: Lindsey Graham Snarks Back After Russia Issues Arrest Warrant May 31, 2023
- Billionaire Jamie Dimon Hints At Run For Public Office; Bill Ackman Endorses Him For President May 31, 2023
- As Oil Plunges, OPEC Bans Mainstream Media Groups From Vienna Meeting May 31, 2023
- Watch Yield Curve For When Stocks Begin To Price Recession Risk May 31, 2023
- Conservative Rappers Slam Target For “Targeting Your Kids”; Top iTunes Despite ‘Shadow Ban’ Claim May 31, 2023
- Southwest Pilot Climbs Through Airplane Windshield After Being Locked Out Of Cockpit May 31, 2023
- “Obstructionist And Unacceptable”: House GOP To Hold FBI Director In Contempt Of Congress May 31, 2023
- ECB Rate-Hike Odds, Euro Tumble After German Inflation Slumps May 31, 2023
- Higher Unemployment Won’t Stop Wages From Rising May 31, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- RaidForums - 478,604 breached accounts May 31, 2023In May 2023, 478k user records from the now defunct hacking forum known as "RaidForums" was posted to another hacking forum. The data dated back to September 2020 and included email addresses, usernames, dates of birth, IP addresses and passwords stored as Argon2 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested […]
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
The Daily Caller
Army ROTC Instructor Required Cadets To Recruit Others As Part Of Their GradeJune 1, 2023The Enlisted Referral Program was implemented in February amid unrelenting recruiting struggles
Jury Finds Actor Danny Masterson From ‘That 70s Show’ Guilty Of RapeJune 1, 2023The famous actor faces 30 years to life behind bars
Toronto Blue Jays’ Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Gets Ball Stuck, Throws Glove For Out Against Milwaukee BrewersJune 1, 2023Do what ya gotta do
EXCLUSIVE: School District Tells Gym Teachers To Wear Gay Flags, Use Preferred Pronouns To Make Class More ‘Inclusive’June 1, 2023'Ally messages'
‘Would Love To Give It A Go’: Harry Kane Wants To Play In The NFLJune 1, 2023This would be pretty cool to see
Which phones can be fooled and unlocked with low-res photos of you?June 1, 2023Facial recognition technology can make unlocking your phone easy and secure. Kurt "The CyberGuy" Knutsson explains the risks and how to stay safe.
NASCAR hits Stewart-Haas Racing with ‘severe penalty’ over counterfeit part: ‘We don’t take these lightly’June 1, 2023NASCAR levied a massive penalty against Stewart-Haas Racing after finding a counterfeit part in Chase Briscoe's car that was raced in the Coca-Cola 600 on Monday.
Biden's green energy tax breaks hurt America and help ChinaJune 1, 2023Republicans warned that the IRA would provide ever-ballooning subsidies, antagonize allies and, ironically, reward the very industries that are reliant on China.
Blue state ban forbidding religious colleges from dual-credit program violates Constitution: lawsuitJune 1, 2023Christian parents are suing the state of Minnesota over an amendment to a state dual-enrollment program that shuts out religious universities from eligibility.
Alex Rodriguez 'shocked and surprised' former high school and MLB teammate said he would 'die a lonely man'June 1, 2023Alex Rodriguez and Doug Mientkewicz not only were teammates on the New York Yankees - they played high school baseball and football together.
Japan’s southern islands prepare for Tropical Storm MawarJune 1, 2023Businesses and residents in Japan are making preparations as weakened Tropical Storm Mawar, previously a typhoon, approaches the country’s southern Okinawa islands.
85-year-old New Jersey man, passerby help save family from house fireJune 1, 2023Santo Livio, an 85-year-old from Kendall Park, New Jersey, and a woman walking in his neighborhood are being commended for saving a family in a burning home.
Rubio torches Comey's Trump-bashing book tour: 'Monetizing government service' at expense of countryJune 1, 2023Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., said former FBI Director Jim Comey's claim about former President Donald Trump is him trying to monetize his government career on "Jesse Watters Primetime."
TX Gov. Greg Abbott names John Scott as temporary attorney general following Ken Paxton's historic impeachmentJune 1, 2023John Scott, a longtime ally of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott who oversaw Texas' elections in 2022, has been named the temporary attorney general of Texas.
American sleuth, 2 Chinese men charged with helping China harass, intimidate dissidents into returning homeJune 1, 2023Three men have been charged with being part of a plan to pressure a former Chinese official and his family to return to their homeland. The Chinese government claims he took bribes.
New York congressman introduces legislation to pull federal funding for colleges that promote antisemitismJune 1, 2023Rep. Mike Lawler, R-N.Y., will introduce the ‘‘Stop Antisemitism on College Campuses Act’’ in response to a controversial "antisemitic" CUNY law commencement speech.
Rams defensive coordinator Raheem Morris helps save 3-year-old from drowning in poolJune 1, 2023Raheem Morris, the defensive coordinator of the Los Angeles Rams, helped save a 3-year-old boy from drowning in a Las Vegas hotel pool.
Debt limit bill clears House, thousands of photos from Hunter Biden's laptop released and more top headlinesJune 1, 2023ON TO THE SENATE - House passes McCarthy-Biden debt ceiling deal with more Democrats voting for it than Republicans
Singer slammed for 'cringey' criticism of Disney's Little Mermaid: 'Loud and wrong'June 1, 2023Paloma Faith posted to Instagram after watching the film to express her dismay with what she perceived to be the message of the movie: That a woman should give up her voice for a man.
Malfunction at NCAA D2 track championships causes partially-blind runner to finish in last placeJune 1, 2023Davonte Jett-Reynolds thought he had a third-place finish in the NCAA Division II 5,000-meter race, but he found out the final lap bell rang too early.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
As debt ceiling deal passes House, stock futures turn flat Thursday - USA TODAYJune 1, 2023
3 teens arrested after killing and eating New York village's prized swan, police say - NBC NewsJune 1, 2023
Biden shows growing appetite to cross Putin's red lines - The Washington PostJune 1, 2023
Pride Month was once an easy win for brands. Now, the stakes are much higher - CNNJune 1, 2023
D.C.-area forecast: Enjoyable warmth today but a shot of summer heat tomorrow - The Washington PostJune 1, 2023
Moscow does not have a 'veto against NATO enlargement,' NATO's Stoltenberg says - CNBCJune 1, 2023
Donald Trump recorded saying he kept classified file after leaving office - BBCJune 1, 2023
Ukraine war live updates: Russian strike on Kyiv kills 3, including a child; NATO chief calls for Ukraine security guarantees - CNBCJune 1, 2023
Medical students aren't showing up to lectures, so how do med schools teach them : Shots - Health News - NPRJune 1, 2023
Republicans are spending millions on turnout operations that are deeply flawed, insiders say - NBC NewsJune 1, 2023
Senate races to avert default but vote timing unclear for debt limit bill - CNNJune 1, 2023
Solomon Peña Faces Federal Charges for Attacks on Democrats - The New York TimesJune 1, 2023
A U.S. envoy's tongue-lashing of South Africa infuriates Foggy Bottom - POLITICOJune 1, 2023
Zelenskiy joins European leaders at summit in Moldova - ReutersJune 1, 2023
Russia's War in Ukraine: Live Updates - The New York TimesJune 1, 2023