Pennsylvania Senate Candidate Kathy Barnette: ‘We Have Put Up a Good Fight’
May 18, 2022 12:38 am
Tags: ‘we, barnette, Breitbart, candidate, dave, Dave McCormick, fight, Good, have, joshwho, kathy, Kathy Barnette, mccormick:, mehmet, Mehmet Oz, News, Pennsylvania, Politics, put’, Senate
Categories: Breitbart News Dave McCormick JoshWho News Kathy Barnette Mehmet Oz Pennsylvania Politics
Pennsylvania Senate Candidate Kathy Barnette did not deliver a concession speech on Tuesday night after she trailed candidates Dave McCormick and Mehmet Oz, but she thanked her staff and supporters for their hard work.
“We have put up a good fight. I am so grateful to the people that I have met throughout this commonwealth,” Barnette said during her watch party.
“They haven’t called it, I’m not conceding, so don’t report it,” she said to reporters in the room. “I just want to take this time to just say thank you.”
Although she choked up onstage at one point, Barnette delivered an upbeat message.
“The Republican Party — we have some of the best people,” she said. “Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I appreciate it so much.”
Barnette saw a last minute surge, after a debate where she spoke about her personal story of being born to a mother who was raped, in the aftermath of the leak of a Supreme Court decision draft overturning Roe v. Wade.
“My story is as much about you as it is about me,” she said. “You didn’t see me run an ugly campaign. You didn’t see me put out an ugly ad. I made the main thing you.”
However, Barnette also faced questions over her electability in a general race against Democrat candidate John Fetterman, and about previous statements she made and her handling of questions about her past from reporters.
She urged her supporters to continue fighting the left.
“Do not be discouraged, because we have a country to save,” she said. “The left has shown us that they are not playing with us when they say they want to fundamentally change this country.”
- Bill Maher Slams “Fat Celebration” And “Body Positivity” August 7, 2022
- Gold Is Going To Go! August 7, 2022
- 20 Total Chinese & Taiwan Warships In ‘Close Quarters’ Standoff In Strait As Drills Wind Down August 7, 2022
- The Growing Threat From North Korea August 6, 2022
- Donald Trump: Next President Must ‘Remove Rogue Bureaucrats and Root out the Deep State’ August 6, 2022
- The Cost Of Mining Bitcoin In 198 Different Countries August 6, 2022
- Despite Strict Gun Control, California Had The Most Active Shooter Incidents In 2021: FBI August 6, 2022
- Christian High School In Manhattan Hosted Mandatory Drag Show In Place Of Church Service August 6, 2022
- WATCH: Gaza Terror Group Misfires; Rocket Lands on Palestinian House August 6, 2022
- Sowell: The Point Of No Return August 6, 2022
- What Is ESG? It’s A Leveraging Tool For The Woke Communist Takeover August 6, 2022
- Exclusive — Trump-Backed Leora Levy: ‘I am Running to Rid Connecticut of the Blumenthal Blight’ August 6, 2022
- Indiana Enacts Near Total Abortion Ban August 6, 2022
- The Greatest Value Investor You’ve Never Heard Of August 6, 2022
- “Situation Is Really Precarious”: World’s Largest Rice Exporter Faces Output Decline Amid Heatwave August 6, 2022
- Poll: Florida ‘More Desirable’ to Live in than Blue New York, California August 6, 2022
- Majority Say Their Financial Situation Is ‘Getting Worse’ Under Biden August 6, 2022
- Report: Vice President Joe Biden Met with CCP-Linked Energy Executives at White House in 2014 August 6, 2022
- UN Chief Urges Tax On Oil Industry For “Grotesque Greed” August 6, 2022
- Taiwan Says China’s Drills Are Simulating A Full Attack On The Island August 6, 2022
- 1,685,083 hits