Pakistani National Charged With Smuggling Humans Into United States
April 7, 2021 9:00 pm
Tags: Border Security, Featured Topics, Immigration & Border Security, US, US News
Categories: Border Security Epoch Times Featured Topics Immigration & Border Security JoshWho News US US News
Abid Ali Khan allegedly ran a Pakistani-based smuggling network to facilitate the illegal immigration of Pakistanis and Afghanis into the United States, the Department of Justice stated on April 7.
Khan, a Pakistani national, allegedly ran the network between January 2015 and December 2020, the DOJ said.
“Khan allegedly accepted payment in exchange for planning and coordinating the international travel for foreign nationals to travel from Pakistan through multiple countries, to include Brazil and the United States, allegedly offered or provided false documents for foreign nationals to use for travel through multiple countries,” the DOJ stated.
ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations in Miami, Panama, and Brazil were involved in the investigation.
The DOJ didn’t immediately respond to The Epoch Times’ questions of how many people Khan’s network allegedly smuggled into the United States, or how much he charged them.
Recent reports from border experts suggest Middle Easterners are paying up to $9,000 just to cross the Rio Grande from Mexico into the United States.
The Treasury Department has also designated Khan’s operation as a transnational criminal organization (TCO), which requires the “blocking and reporting of all assets held by Khan, his associates, and the Khan TCO in the U.S., or in the possession and control of U.S. persons,” the DOJ states.
The case is being brought by the Eastern District of Virginia.
In a 2018 case, another Pakistani, Sharafat Ali Khan was deported home after serving a prison sentence for facilitating an alien-smuggling operation from Brazil, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
Sharafat Ali Khan helped smuggle at least 100 aliens from Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh through South and Central America to the United States, according to ICE.
“Khan and his co-conspirators charged each alien between $3,000 and $15,000 to facilitate their travel to the United States. Several of the individuals smuggled by Khan’s organization had suspected ties to terrorist organizations,” ICE said.
The United States has a footprint in South and Central America and often the biometrics of migrants are taken on U.S.-bought equipment in both Panama and Costa Rica.
In 2016, six Pakistanis with suspected ties to al-Qaeda were deported after being discovered in Panama en route to the United States.
The JoshWho Network – Email, Chat, Search, Games, News and More…. – Let the Internet be Fun and Free Again
- WTI Extends Gains After Unexpected Large Crude Draw March 28, 2023
- US Aircraft Carrier Holds Drills With South Korean Military Under Threat Of Missile Tests March 28, 2023
- Jamie Dimon In Hot-Seat As Sworn Deposition Looms In Epstein Lawsuits March 28, 2023
- Regional Banks Target New Crypto Business From Former Signature And Silvergate Clients March 28, 2023
- Strong 5Y Treasury Auction Stops Through As Nosebleeding Rates Vol Dips March 28, 2023
- It’s Prudent To Dust Off The Stagflation Hedges Again March 28, 2023
- Peak Rates Can’t Come Soon Enough For Real Estate March 28, 2023
- Conference Board Confidence Improves, Inflation Expectations Rise In March March 28, 2023
- SBF Charged With Funneling $40M In Crypto To Bribe CCP Officials March 28, 2023
- “Shot her way into the building” “Horrific Shooting at Covenant Church/School: New Security Footage Reveals Shooter’s Actions” #shooter #gunviolence #tragedy March 28, 2023
- At Least 37 Dead After Fire Engulfs U.S. – Mexico Border Migrant Facility March 28, 2023
- Woke Disney Begins Mass Layoffs with TV Production, Acquisition Employees March 28, 2023
- Nashville Christian School Shooter Was Second ‘Transgender’ Female Killer in 4 Years March 28, 2023
- Nordic Countries Create ‘Mini NATO’ Pact, Linking Air Forces March 28, 2023
- Humza Yousaf Wins SNP Leadership Contest To Become First Muslim Leader Of Scotland March 28, 2023
- Germany Successfully Delivers 18 Leopard Tanks At Ukraine Border March 28, 2023
- The Real Insurrection, And The Dirty Politics Of Jan. 6 March 27, 2023
- Over 3,000lbs Of Beef Recalled Over Possible E. Coli Contamination March 27, 2023
- Contract Confirms US Government Received $400 Million From Major COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturer March 27, 2023
- Millennials Dominate Insolvencies In Canada As Credit Card, Student Loan And Other Debts Pile Up March 27, 2023
JoshWho TV News
- Nothing to display Yet Coming Soon...
Latest Hacked Sites
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
The Daily Caller
Italian Government To Ban Synthetic MeatMarch 29, 2023The bill adjoins a larger effort by Meloni's Brother's of Italy Party to secure Italian food image
‘What A Disgrace’: Sen. Josh Hawley Slams Biden For ‘Joking’ About Nashville ShootingMarch 28, 2023'There's nothing remotely funny about hate crimes'
Domino’s Receipt Helps Cops Catch Preteen Murder SuspectMarch 28, 2023'Keep the gun'
Jean-Pierre Doubles Down On Blaming Republicans For Nashville Mass Shooting By Transgender ArtistMarch 28, 2023'We need Republicans in Congress to show some courage.'
This Woman Obliterates Racist CurriculumMarch 28, 2023"Ethnic studies" is insane
Blake Lively roasts Wrexham AFC fan asking her to send message to his girlfriendMarch 28, 2023Blake Lively was at Wrexham AFC's latest match with husband Ryan Reynolds. While supporting the Red Dragons, she gave a message to one fan's girlfriend, one he didn't expect.
California driver jumps out of stolen CHP cruiser during police pursuitMarch 28, 2023A California driver jumped out of a stolen CHP cruiser during a police pursuit down a desert highway on Tuesday. The driver jumped from the car after a tire came off the stolen cruiser.
6-year-old boy dies from injuries in crash of stolen SUV into family carMarch 28, 2023A 6-year-old boy has died from injuries he sustained when a stolen SUV crashed into his family's car. The boy's mother was killed in the crash last week in the city of Rodeo.
Below-freezing North Dakota temps helped contain chemicals leaked in train spillMarch 28, 2023Richland County, North Dakota officials say Sunday night temperatures well below freezing helped contain the spread of toxic chemicals from a 70-car train derailment.
Nashville's Covenant School reeling from 'terror that shattered our school and church'March 28, 2023The Covenant School said Tuesday that their “community is heartbroken," after a former student opened fire at the private Presbyterian school in Nashville, killing six people.
A look back at 'queen' Sheila Jackson Lee's wildest moments from years in Congress: 'mean' boss, verbal abuseMarch 28, 2023Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, has faced numerous scandals during her nearly three decades serving in the House of Representatives. Here is a look at some of those wildest moments.
DeSantis office slams Forbes contributor's inquiry for being 'cheap,' 'partisan activismMarch 28, 2023A Forbes contributor allegedly sent an inquiry to Florida Gov. DeSantis’ Press Secretary Bryan Griffin for an article claiming "woke" is am anti-equity "slur."
Whatever happened to the global chip shortage?March 28, 2023Lawmakers and experts agree that semiconductor manufacturing in the U.S. need to match the production or else it will go underutilized in an attempt to compete with others.
Ford just made this type of vehicle extinctMarch 28, 2023Ford is discontinuing the Transit Connect compact van in the United States at the end of 2023 due to falling demand for this type of vehicle.
Florida university hosts 'gender-affirming clothes swap'March 28, 2023A transgendered student group at the University of South Florida hosted a Gender Affirming Clothing Swap in an effort to create a safe space for students.
Paige Spiranac says 'disgusting sexual' rumors keep her guarded at golf events with male celebritiesMarch 28, 2023Paige Spiranac has become one of the most popular social media influencers, especially in the golf world, but that has come at a price with constant dating rumors.
DeSantis press secretary says Fidel Castro children's book not 'true history,' blames progressivesMarch 28, 2023A children's book about deceased Cuban leader Fidel Castro was criticized by the spokesperson for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.
Real faith requires thinking and gathering knowledge, says one of the most famous preachers in the worldMarch 28, 2023Lauren Green, chief religion correspondent for Fox News Channel, spoke with Collin Hansen, whose new book is "Timothy Keller: His Spiritual and Intellectual Formation" — and shares highlights.
Jurors hear how Gwyneth Paltrow was 'shaken up' after ski collision in depositions from Apple and MosesMarch 28, 2023Gwyneth Paltrow's two kids were supposed to take the stand in the civil trial. The actress is being sued for $300,000 over a 2016 ski collision at Utah's Deer Valley Resort.
Missing Georgia girl is home safe, but 'there are many unanswered questions': CopsMarch 28, 2023Havana Alexander, 11, was missing Thursday to Saturday, when she returned to her Georgia family on her own, Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson said.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
Mike Pence must testify about conversations he had with Donald Trump leading up to January 6, judge rules - CNNMarch 28, 2023
At least 39 die in migrant center fire by U.S.-Mexico border - Los Angeles TimesMarch 28, 2023
Hospitals Are Increasingly Crowded With Kids Who Tried to Harm Themselves, Study Finds - The New York TimesMarch 28, 2023
Adnan Syed's conviction reinstated by Maryland appellate court - CBS NewsMarch 28, 2023
Aide to Senator Rand Paul Stabbed After Leaving Washington Restaurant - The New York TimesMarch 28, 2023
Justice Department moves to end consent decree with Seattle Police Department - CNNMarch 28, 2023
After a tumultuous tenure, Jason Wingard has resigned as Temple University president - The Philadelphia InquirerMarch 28, 2023
Dominion wants Fox News hosts and executives to testify at trial - The GuardianMarch 28, 2023
Ga. businessman had fentanyl, cocaine, more in system at time of 'accidental' death, report shows - Yahoo NewsMarch 28, 2023
As France protests retirement age, Macron holds firm on pension reform - The Washington PostMarch 28, 2023
FBI joins probe into bullying of Georgia teen as crowd demands charges outside hospital - New York PostMarch 28, 2023
Minneapolis and St. Paul to end winter parking restrictions this week - FOX 9 Minneapolis-St. PaulMarch 28, 2023
Florida elementary school temporarily bars ‘Ruby Bridges’ film following parent’s complaint - NBC NewsMarch 28, 2023
AP sources: No more action from Trump grand jury this week - The Associated PressMarch 28, 2023
Wisconsin's Supreme Court race could be the beginning of the end for GOP dominance - POLITICOMarch 28, 2023