‘My Son Hunter’ Trailer Hits 3.5 Million Cross-Platform Views After Truth Social Debut
August 29, 2022 12:10 pm
Tags: ‘my, 3.5, after, alex, Alex Marlow, biden, Breitbart, cross-platform, davi, debut, devin, Devin Nunes, donald, Donald Trump Jr., Entertainment, hits, Hunter, Hunter Biden, joe, Joe Biden, joshwho, jr., marlow, million, My Son Hunter, News, nunes, Peter, Peter Schweizer, Politics, robert, Robert Davi, schweizer, social, Son, Tech, trailer, Trump, Truth, Truth Social, views:
Categories: Alex Marlow Breitbart News Devin Nunes Donald Trump Jr. Entertainment Hunter Biden Joe Biden JoshWho News My Son Hunter Peter Schweizer Politics Robert Davi Tech Truth Social
The full theatrical trailer for the highly anticipated feature film My Son Hunter has spread like wildfire online after its official debut on Truth Social last week, racking up more than 3.5 million cross-platform views. The trailer debut was followed by an all-star panel discussion hosted by Truth Social CEO and former California congressman Devin Nunes, who hoped his platform’s success in pushing John Rich’s hit song “Progress” to the top of the charts could be replicated with the promotion of My Son Hunter.
BREAKING: The full trailer of “My Son Hunter” was released exclusively on Truth Social tonight.
— My Son Hunter | The Hunter Biden Movie (@MySonHunter) August 26, 2022
The Nunes-hosted panel discussion on Truth Social included Donald Trump Jr.; My Son Hunter director Robert Davi (Licensed to Kill, Die Hard, The Goonies); Government Accountability Institute President, Breitbart Senior Contributor, and bestselling author of Red Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win Peter Schweizer; and Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow.
As Nunes and Donald Trump Jr. noted during the panel, one of the objectives of Truth Social is to provide a platform for artists and individuals facing woke cancellation. The overwhelming success of John Rich’s song “Progress” provided a perfect example of the Truth Social mission in action.
As Breitbart News reported:
Rich’s anti-woke anthem was shunned by record labels and destined for oblivion until Truth Social—under Nunes’ leadership—decided to promote the song.
The response was an overwhelming success that shocked the music world. Thanks to Truth Social’s promotion, Rich’s “Progress” rocketed to the #1 spot on iTunes, becoming a global #1 single for multiple days, eclipsing other artists like Lizzo, Billie Eilish, Kate Bush, and Beyonce, and then landing on Billboard’s Hot 100 list and hitting #1 on Billboard’s digital song sales list.
All of this happened despite the attempts to cancel the song. As Rich explained in an interview with Just the News, “Here I am with no record label, no publisher, no marketing deal.”
“I just got a song that speaks to a lot of people, and Truth and Rumble pushed it out there,” Rich said. “And man, I’m really proud of what we did today.”
Watch the panel:
Schweizer, who was the first to report extensively on the Biden family’s corrupt international business deals and how Hunter Biden leveraged his father’s position as vice president with foreign governments, said My Son Hunter is like his work was “lifted from the pages of my book and turned into the flesh.”
My Son Hunter director Robert Davi said, “This is a story that the FBI should be all over, and they’re nowhere to be seen.”
“This is the biggest story in America as far as I’m concerned because the corruption has been kept from the public,” Davi added.
“If I was Hunter Biden, I’d be in jail,” Donald Trump Jr. said during the Truth Social My Son Hunter panel. “You know, I’m probably the most deposed-slash-subpoenaed human being/civilian in the history of the U.S. Government. They’ve done countless hours, nothing there—literally nothing or you would have heard about it by now, and I’d be in jail.”
Trump Jr. said the film is the latest example of conservatives going out into the culture and “building their own.”
My Son Hunter, which marks Breitbart’s expansion into film distribution, stars Laurence Fox (Victoria, Inspector Lewis, The Professor and the Madman) as Hunter Biden; Gina Carano (The Mandalorian, Dead Pool, Heist) as a Secret Service Agent; and John James (Dynasty) as Joe Biden.
Breitbart’s distribution of the film is in line with the legacy of the company’s founder Andrew Breitbart, Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow says.
“I’m very proud—and I know everyone at Breitbart is—to be extending Andrew Breitbart’s legacy. He of course famously said, ‘Politics is downstream of the culture.’ It is the culture that is really the driving force in American life, and there is no one who executed on that premise more in recent years than the Trump family,” Marlow said.
Watch the trailer:
- UK Summons Chinese Ambassador Over Beating Of BBC Journalist December 2, 2022
- November Payrolls Preview: A Miss Will Be Good For Stocks But A Huge Miss Means Recession December 2, 2022
- America To Unveil World’s First Sixth-Generation Bomber Friday December 1, 2022
- Why Is Booz Allen Renting Us Back Our Own National Parks? December 1, 2022
- Congress Adds $45 Billion To 2023 Military Budget December 1, 2022
- San Francisco Approves Lethal Police Robots After ‘Unhinged’ Board Of Supervisors Hearing December 1, 2022
- White House “Isn’t Taking A Side” On Cause Of Anti-Lockdown Protests In China December 1, 2022
- Lava Flows From Mauna Loa Volcano Could Reach Major Hawaii Highway “In Days” December 1, 2022
- This Is Of Course Insane December 1, 2022
- Here Are The Best And Worst Performing Assets In November And YTD December 1, 2022
- Railroaders Say Morale, Quality-Of-Life At All-Time Low December 1, 2022
- GOP Senators Say They Will Block Military Funding Unless Vaccine Mandate Scrapped December 1, 2022
- Court Rejects Joe Biden Push to Remove Block on Student Debt Transfer Program December 1, 2022
- Continuing Jobless Claims Hit 10-Month Highs As Layoffs Exploded In November December 1, 2022
- Schiff: Fed Soft Pivot In Play; Markets Ignore Powell’s Hawkish Talk December 1, 2022
- Fed’s Favorite Inflation Signal Dips (Holds Near 40 Year Highs) As Savings Rate Crashed December 1, 2022
- EU Threatens to Ban Twitter Over Elon Musk’s Free Speech Plans December 1, 2022
- Biden Admin Pledges $53 Million To Help Restore Ukraine’s Damaged Power Grid December 1, 2022
- EU Threatens Musk With Twitter Ban Over Content Moderation December 1, 2022
- ‘Operation Pelican’: Details Of UK’s Secret Op To Seize Assange Revealed December 1, 2022
- Not Acxiom (unverified) - 51,730,831 breached accounts November 22, 2022In 2020, a corpus of data containing almost a quarter of a billion records spanning over 400 different fields was misattributed to database marketing company Acxiom and subsequently circulated within the hacking community. On review, Acxiom concluded that "the claims are indeed false and that the data, which has been readily available across multiple environments, […]
- GGCorp - 2,376,330 breached accounts November 8, 2022In August 2022, the MMORPG website GGCorp suffered a data breach that exposed almost 2.4M unique email addresses. The data also included IP addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes.
- Lolzteam - 398,011 breached accounts November 6, 2022In May 2018, the Russian hacking forum Lolzteam suffered a data breach that exposed 400k members. The impacted data included usernames and email addresses which were later redistributed via another hacking forum. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested it be attributed to "ZAN @ BF".
- Doomworld - 34,478 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the Doomworld fourm suffered a data breach that exposed 34k member records. The data included email and IP addresses, usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- E-Pal - 108,887 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the service dedicated to finding friends on Discord known as E-Pal disclosed a data breach. The compromised data included over 100k unique email addresses and usernames spanning approximately 1M orders. The data was subsequently distributed via a popular hacking forum.
- Wakanim - 6,706,951 breached accounts October 6, 2022In August 2022, the European streaming service Wakanim suffered a data breach which was subsequently advertised and sold on a popular hacking forum. The breach exposed 6.7M customer records including email, IP and physical addresses, names and usernames.
- Bhinneka - 1,274,340 breached accounts October 6, 2022In early 2020, the Indonesian consumer electronics website Bhinneka suffered a data breach that exposed almost 1.3M customer records. The data included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth, phone numbers and salted password hashes.
- TAP Air Portugal - 5,067,990 breached accounts September 23, 2022In August 2022, the Portuguese airline TAP Air Portugal was the target of a ransomware attack perpetrated by the Ragnar Locker gang who later leaked the compromised data via a public dark web site. Over 5M unique email addresses were exposed alongside other personal data including names, genders, DoBs, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Brand New Tube - 349,627 breached accounts September 8, 2022In August 2022, the streaming website Brand New Tube suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of almost 350k subscribers. The impacted data included email and IP addresses, usernames, genders, passwords stored as unsalted SHA-1 hashes and private messages.
- START - 7,455,386 breached accounts August 30, 2022In August 2022, news broke of an attack against the Russian streaming service "START". The incident led to the exposure of 44M records containing 7.4M unique email addresses. The impacted data also included the subscriber's country and password hash. START subsequently acknowledged the incident in a Telegram post and stated that the data dated back […]