Mothers Pushing Transgenderism on Children Seek ‘Mama Bear Crusade’
August 14, 2022 9:00 pm
Tags: ‘mama, activists, Agenda, bear, Breitbart, candice, Candice Jackson, children, crusade’, dysphoria, Gender, Gender Dysphoria, gender identity, gender ideology, Health, identity, ideology, Jackson, joshwho, Justice, LGBT, mothers, News, Politics, pushing, radical, radical LGBT agenda, seek, social, Social Justice, Transgender, transgender activists, transgender children, transgenderism
Categories: Breitbart News Candice Jackson children Gender Dysphoria gender identity gender ideology Health JoshWho News Politics radical LGBT agenda Social Justice transgender activists transgender children transgenderism
But some parents, particularly mothers, seem to be whole-heartedly embracing the idea that their children are fully capable of deciding what sex they are — and some even encourage such behavior, as evidenced by recent news stories.
In June, the Today Show ran a story about a nine-year-old boy who believes he is a girl. His mother can be seen mouthing her son’s words as he answered the reporter’s questions as if she knew what he was going to say ahead of time.
Mother mouths the words of ‘transgender child’. pic.twitter.com/hMlcy2XSw9
— Diogo (@DiogodaCruz12) June 23, 2022
The child’s mother, Beth Clawson, told CBS News in July that her young child has supposedly taken an interest in politics and even wrote a letter to Indiana lawmakers about a bill that would bar boys from playing girls’ sports.
“She’s listened to every single thing that the senators and representatives have said about her – positive and negative,” Clawson said, essentially admitting that she exposes her child to transgender politics. “She’s tougher than we are, I think.”
Another story went viral last week, showing a mother and grandma helping a four-year-old child hold a “gender reveal” at the Vancouver Pride Parade in Canada.
A 4-year-old had a gender reveal and came out as transgender at a pride event. pic.twitter.com/cX4Ll4uS1Z
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) August 9, 2022
The little girl’s mother, Alaina Boural, told South West News Service her daughter started exhibiting boyish behaviors by the age of two.
The report continues:
“He refused to shop in the girl’s section, but was too nervous to shop in the boys,” she said. “After lots of expressing his feelings and emotions with me, he decided that he wanted a new wardrobe so we set out to find our new style.”
“We made an appointment with Lia at Big Bros Barbershop, a trans-owned and operated salon in East Vancouver,” his mom said. “After leaving the salon that afternoon, Charlie was a completely new child.”
Those recent media stories could be examples of what some call “transhausens by proxy,” Candice Jackson, a Trump-era former acting assistant secretary for the Education Department’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR), told Breitbart News. The phrase is a play on a disorder called Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSP), which the Cleveland Clinic defines as a “mental illness in which a person acts as if an individual he or she is caring for has a physical or mental illness when the person is not really sick.”
“The term ‘transhausens by proxy’ is being used to describe mothers who seem extremely invested in ‘transing’ their young children. I think the trend is more complex than that, but at the heart of it is a paradoxical desire to have a very ‘special’ child, but from within an extremely regressive framework — if my child is a boy who ‘acts’ like a girl, then my son is actually my daughter,” Jackson said.
“Then, making sure the world validates what becomes a mama-bear crusade that mom can fight for — in school, in the media, in the medical field,” she added.
Jonathan Uhler, a licensed counselor in two states who has worked with troubled youth as well as sex abuse victims and sex offenders, expanded on Jackson’s analysis.
“Clinically speaking, at the very least these mothers have what is called technically called Factitious disorder imposed on another (FDIA), formerly Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSP),” Uhler told Breitbart News. “In most cases, you are likely to find a mother who meets the criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. However, in my clinical estimation, the earlier the parent transitions the child, you will tend to find a greater evidence for Narcissistic Personality Disorder.”
Uhler said that “even more concerning are the men” in these children’s lives, “as they seem to be strangely passive or unquestioningly agreeable, as they watch their children being moved [forward] by the mothers.”
This raises additional concerns in my estimation about these fathers, as moving a child into the Trans Movement increases the likelihood that they will become easy prey for sexual predators… given the child will have has his/her intuition compromised, thus making it difficult to discern when their sexual boundaries are being crossed in a Movement fixated on gender and sexuality.
Considering how many men are accessing porn these days, it is not beyond the pale to suggest that some of these fathers are deriving porn-influenced deviant satisfaction and secondary gains by allowing their kids to transition.
He added that in some cases, concern could be higher because there could be “active efforts to distort their sexual boundaries by parents or caretakers who are involved in allowing their kids to be sexually used and exploited for profit or other kinds of gain.”
“It is not uncommon for these children to be made available to very deviant unrelated men, as in the sad case of young Amazing Desmond,” he said, referencing a child known as “Desmond the Amazing” who at the age of 11 made headlines for dancing on stage at a New York gay bar while adult men tossed dollar bills at him.
The Biden administration, since its inception, has unashamedly pushed “gender-affirming care” for confused youth — a far-left euphemism for puberty blockers, hormone treatments, and mutilating surgeries. The administration is currently appealing a district court decision in order to force doctors to perform gender transition procedures on children.
— Just A Rainbow In The Dark (@Jacka_NOPE) March 31, 2022
The Biden administration is also actively working to ban “conversion therapy,” though the definition differs from its historical origins and is broadened to include gender identity. Under that definition, any effort on the part of therapists to counsel children and teens who are troubled by unwanted same-sex attractions or gender dysphoria could be considered “conversion therapy.”
Even closer to home, President Joe Biden has gone as far as telling parents to embrace gender ideology, and claimed without evidence that “affirming your child’s [claimed transgender] identity [is] one of the most powerful things you can do to keep them safe and healthy.”
Uhler warned that “the serious mental, emotional, and psychological damage being inflicted upon these children by such parents cannot be overstated.”
“One look at the poster child of the Trans Movement, Jazz Jennings, and the damage becomes unmistakable, as is clearly evident in Jazz’s obesity, and serious depressive episodes,” he said. “These mothers take things to a very dangerous level in terms of damaging a child’s normal personality, emotional, psychological, and sexual development, ultimately overriding the child’s intuition and personal boundaries.”
- UK Summons Chinese Ambassador Over Beating Of BBC Journalist December 2, 2022
- November Payrolls Preview: A Miss Will Be Good For Stocks But A Huge Miss Means Recession December 2, 2022
- America To Unveil World’s First Sixth-Generation Bomber Friday December 1, 2022
- Why Is Booz Allen Renting Us Back Our Own National Parks? December 1, 2022
- Congress Adds $45 Billion To 2023 Military Budget December 1, 2022
- San Francisco Approves Lethal Police Robots After ‘Unhinged’ Board Of Supervisors Hearing December 1, 2022
- White House “Isn’t Taking A Side” On Cause Of Anti-Lockdown Protests In China December 1, 2022
- Lava Flows From Mauna Loa Volcano Could Reach Major Hawaii Highway “In Days” December 1, 2022
- This Is Of Course Insane December 1, 2022
- Here Are The Best And Worst Performing Assets In November And YTD December 1, 2022
- Railroaders Say Morale, Quality-Of-Life At All-Time Low December 1, 2022
- GOP Senators Say They Will Block Military Funding Unless Vaccine Mandate Scrapped December 1, 2022
- Court Rejects Joe Biden Push to Remove Block on Student Debt Transfer Program December 1, 2022
- Continuing Jobless Claims Hit 10-Month Highs As Layoffs Exploded In November December 1, 2022
- Schiff: Fed Soft Pivot In Play; Markets Ignore Powell’s Hawkish Talk December 1, 2022
- Fed’s Favorite Inflation Signal Dips (Holds Near 40 Year Highs) As Savings Rate Crashed December 1, 2022
- EU Threatens to Ban Twitter Over Elon Musk’s Free Speech Plans December 1, 2022
- Biden Admin Pledges $53 Million To Help Restore Ukraine’s Damaged Power Grid December 1, 2022
- EU Threatens Musk With Twitter Ban Over Content Moderation December 1, 2022
- ‘Operation Pelican’: Details Of UK’s Secret Op To Seize Assange Revealed December 1, 2022
- Not Acxiom (unverified) - 51,730,831 breached accounts November 22, 2022In 2020, a corpus of data containing almost a quarter of a billion records spanning over 400 different fields was misattributed to database marketing company Acxiom and subsequently circulated within the hacking community. On review, Acxiom concluded that "the claims are indeed false and that the data, which has been readily available across multiple environments, […]
- GGCorp - 2,376,330 breached accounts November 8, 2022In August 2022, the MMORPG website GGCorp suffered a data breach that exposed almost 2.4M unique email addresses. The data also included IP addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes.
- Lolzteam - 398,011 breached accounts November 6, 2022In May 2018, the Russian hacking forum Lolzteam suffered a data breach that exposed 400k members. The impacted data included usernames and email addresses which were later redistributed via another hacking forum. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested it be attributed to "ZAN @ BF".
- Doomworld - 34,478 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the Doomworld fourm suffered a data breach that exposed 34k member records. The data included email and IP addresses, usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- E-Pal - 108,887 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the service dedicated to finding friends on Discord known as E-Pal disclosed a data breach. The compromised data included over 100k unique email addresses and usernames spanning approximately 1M orders. The data was subsequently distributed via a popular hacking forum.
- Wakanim - 6,706,951 breached accounts October 6, 2022In August 2022, the European streaming service Wakanim suffered a data breach which was subsequently advertised and sold on a popular hacking forum. The breach exposed 6.7M customer records including email, IP and physical addresses, names and usernames.
- Bhinneka - 1,274,340 breached accounts October 6, 2022In early 2020, the Indonesian consumer electronics website Bhinneka suffered a data breach that exposed almost 1.3M customer records. The data included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth, phone numbers and salted password hashes.
- TAP Air Portugal - 5,067,990 breached accounts September 23, 2022In August 2022, the Portuguese airline TAP Air Portugal was the target of a ransomware attack perpetrated by the Ragnar Locker gang who later leaked the compromised data via a public dark web site. Over 5M unique email addresses were exposed alongside other personal data including names, genders, DoBs, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Brand New Tube - 349,627 breached accounts September 8, 2022In August 2022, the streaming website Brand New Tube suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of almost 350k subscribers. The impacted data included email and IP addresses, usernames, genders, passwords stored as unsalted SHA-1 hashes and private messages.
- START - 7,455,386 breached accounts August 30, 2022In August 2022, news broke of an attack against the Russian streaming service "START". The incident led to the exposure of 44M records containing 7.4M unique email addresses. The impacted data also included the subscriber's country and password hash. START subsequently acknowledged the incident in a Telegram post and stated that the data dated back […]