MASS CASUALTIES: Dead and Injured Lay in Swamp Outside Kabul Airport After Bombings
August 26, 2021 11:00 am
Categories: JoshWho News The Gateway Pundit Uncategorized
There were two explosions reported outside the Kabul Airport on Thursday.
The bombings took place near the Baron Hotel where the US and UK used as a meeting place for stranded citizens on their way out of the country.
Our earlier report…
MASS CASUALTIES REPORTED — via Pentagon Spokeman John Kirby.
We can confirm that the explosion near the Abbey Gate of the Kabul airport has resulted in an unknown number of casualties. We will continue to update.
— John Kirby (@PentagonPresSec) August 26, 2021
John Kirby confirmed the blasts resulted in US and civilian casualties.
We can confirm that the explosion at the Abbey Gate was the result of a complex attack that resulted in a number of US & civilian casualties. We can also confirm at least one other explosion at or near the Baron Hotel, a short distance from Abbey Gate. We will continue to update.
— John Kirby (@PentagonPresSec) August 26, 2021
The dead and injured were laying in the swamp outside the Kabul Airport.
Painful scenes from Kabul airport after the suicide bombing#kabul #Afganisthan #Afghanistan #Talibans #isis pic.twitter.com/RLhBb9QLLa
— Nadeem Anjum (@NadeemAnjum_) August 26, 2021
These same people were seen standing in the sewage and swamp yesterday hoping to catch a ride out of the country.
- FDIC Weighs Squeezing Big Banks To Plug $23 BIllion Hole From Small Bank Failure Costs March 29, 2023
- No, Social Media Had Nothing To Do With SVB’s Implosion March 29, 2023
- The Implausibility Of A Net Zero Carbon Energy Future Is Now Obvious March 29, 2023
- Zelensky Admits Fear Of Waning Support In US: “If They Stop Helping Us, We Will Not Win” March 29, 2023
- WTI Extends Gains After Large Surprise Crude Draw, ‘Adjustment’ Factor Remains High March 29, 2023
- Fed Gauge Of Financial Stress Is Approaching Levels Of Concern March 29, 2023
- World Bank Warns Of ‘Lost Economic Decade’ As Turmoil Spreads March 29, 2023
- EU To End Sales Of New Gasoline And Diesel Cars In 2035 March 29, 2023
- European Ammo Maker’s Growth Stymied By TikTok Data Center Sucking Up Electricity March 29, 2023
- Jeffrey Sachs: What Ukraine Needs To Learn From Afghanistan March 29, 2023
- Terror Threat In Northern Ireland Raised To ‘Severe’ – Meaning Attack Highly Likely March 29, 2023
- Liz Cheney: ‘Spend Less Time Banning Books’ and More Stopping Gun Violence March 28, 2023
- Governance By Artificial Intelligence: The Ultimate Unaccountable Tyranny March 28, 2023
- Trump Says He Has A Plan To ‘Solve’ Ukraine War In 24 Hours If Reelected March 28, 2023
- Watch: Record Snowpack Triggers Massive Avalanche At Utah Ski Resort March 28, 2023
- Ron Paul: The Best Way To Protect US Troops In Syria March 28, 2023
- Trans Activists Pushed Aggressive Rhetoric Before Shooting at Christian School March 28, 2023
- Nolte: Nashville Christian School Shooting Preceded by Calls for ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’ March 28, 2023
- WTI Extends Gains After Unexpected Large Crude Draw March 28, 2023
- US Aircraft Carrier Holds Drills With South Korean Military Under Threat Of Missile Tests March 28, 2023
JoshWho TV News
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellopMarch 17, 2023Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellop ...
Feds Kicking the Capitol Doors Open Jan 6thMarch 12, 2023
Chicago security guard shoots bank robbery in downtown BankMarch 11, 2023A bank security guard in downtown Chicago was shot as he confronted a male suspect fleeing the business Thursday afternoon. Subscribe to FOX 32 Chica ...
Tucker Jan 6th Footage ReleasedMarch 7, 2023
JAN 6 Capitol Riot Shenanigans Part 5 - INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019March 7, 2023Capitol Riot Shenanigans INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019 - Have we seen a government set up it's people as they did January 6, 2021. Hong Kong 20 ...
HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6.March 7, 2023HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6. Over 250 individuals allowed to walk into Capi ...
SHOCKING Capitol Police Video Uncovered from Jan 6 Shows Undercover and Armed DOJ OnsiteMarch 7, 2023https://patriotswitch.com/pnn Patriot Switch is a grassroots movement that’s helping families switch their shopping to American Made. Join over 2 m ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
The Daily Caller
Anti-Israel Nonprofit Continues To Sabotage Efforts To Pass Antisemitism Definition Into Georgia LawMarch 29, 2023'White supremacy'
Car Jacker Dies After Jumping Out Of Stolen Police Cruiser Mid-ChaseMarch 29, 2023An officer performed chest compressions before the suspect was taken to Antelope Valley Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead
Texas Rangers Unveil A Giant-Sized Burger (And Other Huge Foods) That Will Make Your Jaw DropMarch 29, 2023Get ready to be hungry
Senate Votes To Overturn Expansive Biden Water RegulationMarch 29, 2023'These EPA bureaucrats are way outside the authority that Congress actually provided'
Republican Rep. Russell Fry Rattles Off DC Crime Stats Right To City Councilman’s FaceMarch 29, 2023'Let's talk about homicides in D.C. They're up 40% over last year'
Senate votes to overturn Biden eco regulation, teeing up another likely vetoMarch 29, 2023The Senate approved a bill blocking a federal environmental regulation in a bipartisan rebuke of President Biden's climate agenda, setting up a likely veto.
Missouri man arrested after circuit judge receives racist threatsMarch 29, 2023A Missouri man was arrested after a circuit judge received racist and abusive threats. He was charged on Tuesday with tampering with a judicial officer and harassment.
Florida sheriff's sergeant arrested after allegedly punching referee during kids soccer gameMarch 29, 2023A Jacksonville Sheriff's Office homicide sergeant was arrested and charged with battery of a sports official after punching a referee at a children's soccer game.
Missing Georgia exec found dead, rolled in carpet in Baton Rouge had fentanyl in his system: coronerMarch 29, 2023Nathan Millard, a Georgia man who went missing from a business trip in Baton Rouge before he turned up dead in a vacant lot, had fentanyl in his system when he died.
Kevin Durant fires back at Charles Barkley’s ‘very sensitive’ comment: ‘This ain’t gettin tiring chuck?’March 29, 2023Kevin Durant clapped back at Hall of Famer Charles Barkley, who called the Phoenix Star "very sensitive" in a recent interview with "60 Minutes."
Houston veteran in wheelchair, others fight back against would-be robbers, burglars, shoot 3 within 24 hoursMarch 29, 2023Three would-be thieves were either shot and killed within a 24-span this week in the Houston area.
Russia lists member of dissident women's punk group as wanted criminalMarch 29, 2023Nadezhda Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, an outspoken Russian punk group known for its feminist and anti-Kremlin views, has been placed in a database for wanted individuals.
Saudi Arabia grows closer to Beijing with step toward membership in China-led security blocMarch 29, 2023Saudi Arabia is moving to join the China-led Shanghai Cooperation Organization as the kingdom and other Persian Gulf states grow wary of a diminished U.S. presence in the region.
Federal judge refuses to allow West Texas A&M drag show to proceed amid legal battleMarch 29, 2023Following a lawsuit over the forced cancellation of a drag show at West Texas A&M, a federal judge has denied students' request for a preliminary injunction that would allow the show to continue.
Bangladeshi journalist jailed for 'spreading false news'March 29, 2023Bangladeshi police have arrested journalist Samsuzzaman Shams on charges that he spread misinformation in an Independence Day report, though authorities have yet to clarify why.
Calais Campbell, 6-time Pro Bowler, to sign 1-year deal with Falcons: reportMarch 29, 2023The Falcons intend to sign free-agent defensive end Calais Campbell as the team continues to revamp its roster. Campbell is coming off a three-year stint with the Ravens.
Police search for tiger stolen from home in northern MexicoMarch 29, 2023Police are searching for a tiger that was stolen from a home on Monday in northern Mexico. The owners had the proper paperwork to keep the five-year-old male tiger.
Italian government endorses lab-grown food banMarch 29, 2023Italy's right-wing government has endorsed a nationwide ban on "synthetic," lab-grown food products, planning to impose steep fines on distributors caught violating the proposed law.
Musk's proposed AI pause means China would 'race' past US with 'most powerful' tech, expert saysMarch 29, 2023Sultan Meghji, formerly the chief innovation officer of the FDIC, accused signatories of the letter calling for an AI development pause of acting out of self-interest.
Mississippi jury declines felony charges for masked day care workers who scared kidsMarch 29, 2023A jury had declined to press felony charges for day care workers who were filmed wearing Halloween masks, scaring kids. The charges were sent to a judge as misdemeanors.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
Temple University President Resigns as Crime Rises Near Campus - The New York TimesMarch 29, 2023
Pope Francis is in the hospital for a respiratory infection - NPRMarch 29, 2023
Adnan Syed’s conviction was reinstated. The reason? Zoom. - Vox.comMarch 29, 2023
Police chief says no evidence Nashville shooter had specific problems or issues with school - CNNMarch 29, 2023
LIVE AT THE SCENE: Hard lockdown at Shadow Ridge High School in Las Vegas - KTNV Channel 13 Las VegasMarch 29, 2023
Video of deadly fire at Mexico migrant centre causes outrage - BBCMarch 29, 2023
Pamela Smart, Who Inspired 'To Die For,' Is Denied Parole Bid - The New York TimesMarch 29, 2023
Heavy police presence outside Cannon Falls residence, shelter in place issued due to "possible armed suspect" - CBS MinnesotaMarch 29, 2023
Lake Mead Remains Belong to Man Who Drowned in the '70s, Authorities Say - The New York TimesMarch 29, 2023
Missing Everman 6-year-old: Look inside the shed where Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez, 6 siblings lived - FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort WorthMarch 29, 2023
Arizona gov's rep resigns over Nashville shooting ‘transphobes’ tweet - New York PostMarch 29, 2023
Idaho bill would ban 'abortion trafficking' for minors traveling for procedure - The Washington PostMarch 29, 2023
Permit to buy handgun no longer required in North Carolina - The Associated PressMarch 29, 2023
Cold, wet weather to continue as storm swirls over California - Los Angeles TimesMarch 29, 2023
Central and Oakland Catholic among schools across Pennsylvania to receive 'computer-generated swatting calls;' FBI and state police investigate - CBS PittsburghMarch 29, 2023