Maggie Hassan Praises Republican Opponent Gen. Bolduc’s Heroic Military Service
October 27, 2022 10:32 am
Tags: bolduc, bolduc’s, Breitbart, don, Don Bolduc, election, Gen, hassan, heroic, joshwho, maggie, Maggie Hassan, midterm, Midterm Election, Military, News, opponent,, Politics, praises, Republican, service
Categories: Breitbart News Don Bolduc JoshWho News Maggie Hassan Midterm Election Politics
New Hampshire Senate incumbent Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH) has repeatedly praised Republican opponent Gen. Don Bolduc for his decorated military service – even taken up a veterans bill after being inspired by the general’s heroism.
“First of all I want to thank Don Bolduc for his military service,” she said during the October 18 debate. “I am grateful for Don Bolduc’s service,” she reiterated about the decorated veteran.
Hassan has been so impressed by Gen. Bolduc that she even was “inspired” to take up a bill in 2019 to implement “Green Alert” systems to locate veterans when they go missing. Hassan stated in a press release that Gen. Bolduc “has been a leader in efforts to help expand Wisconsin’s Green Alert system in states nationwide.”
Gen. Bolduc is an American hero. He served his nation for over 33 years in the Army Special Forces community. He retired at the rank of Army brigadier general in 2017. During his time with the Army, he commanded units during the Global War on Terror in Afghanistan against the Taliban, which have since reclaimed the nation under Democrat leadership in 2021.
Gen. Bolduc also served on the Joint Staff in the Office of the Secretary of Defense and Aide to the Secretary of the Army, briefing the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the president of the United States.
He is the recipient of two awards of valor, five Bronze star medals, and two purple hearts, the Defense Service Medal, the Defense Superior Service Medal, Legion of Merit, and Army Commendation Medal with Valor Device.
The race between Hassan and Gen. Bolduc is within the margin of error. The candidates are scheduled to debate on Friday for the second time. Hassan has skipped the last two debates.
- Government Shutdown Could Push Unemployment To 4%, Triggering Recession Start Signal September 22, 2023
- Watch: Rand Paul Blasts “Corrupt” Zelensky “Begging For More Money” September 22, 2023
- Russia Confirms Ukrainian Missile Strike On Black Sea Fleet HQ, Personnel Missing September 22, 2023
- Commercials Set To Invade Amazon Prime Video Unless You Pay New ‘Ad Free’ Fee September 22, 2023
- Chevron LNG Workers End Strike In Australia September 22, 2023
- Futures Rebound After Three Day Rout As Rates Ease From 2007 High September 22, 2023
- Mapping The Migration Of The World’s Millionaires In 2023 September 22, 2023
- Swiss Parliament Approves Burqa Ban, Imposes Steep Fine September 22, 2023
- India Suspends Visas For Canadians, Denounces Terrorist “Safe Haven” September 22, 2023
- Seattle Reverses Course, Makes Public Drug Use Arrestable Crime September 21, 2023
- US Wants Saudi Defense Pact Modeled After South Korea, Japan Deals September 21, 2023
- America’s First ‘Shroom Clinic’ Opens In Oregon September 21, 2023
- EXCLUSIVE–Coach Tommy Tuberville Fights Pentagon Wokeness, Mainstream Media ‘Marketing Arm’ September 21, 2023
- Eagle Pass Mayor: We’re ‘Abandoned’ by Biden Admin. on Border, Abbott Has ‘Been Helpful’ September 21, 2023
- On The Idiotic Notion That It’s Brave To Support Nuclear Brinkmanship In Ukraine September 21, 2023
- Eric Clapton Helps RFK Jr. Raise $2.2 Million At Los Angeles Fundraiser September 21, 2023
- Olive Garden Owner Warns: “Decline In Fine Dining” As Wealthy Americans Trade Down To Cheap Booze September 21, 2023
- EXCLUSIVE: Coach Tommy Tuberville Scores a Win Against Pentagon-Funded Abortion September 21, 2023
- Musk’s SpaceX Countersues DOJ, Says Case Over Refusal To Hire Refugees Is Unconstitutional September 21, 2023
- “Large Number Of Issues Settled”: Strikes At Australian LNG Plants Might End As Early As Friday September 21, 2023
- ApexSMS - 23,246,481 breached accounts September 21, 2023In May 2019, news broke of a massive SMS spam operation known as "ApexSMS" which was discovered after a MongoDB instance of the same name was found exposed without a password. The incident leaked over 80M records with 23M unique email addresses alongside names, phone numbers and carriers, geographic locations (state and country), genders and […]
- dBforums - 363,468 breached accounts September 20, 2023In July 2016, a data breach of the now defunct database forum "dBforums" appeared for sale alongside several others hacked from the parent company, Penton. The breach of the vBulletin based forum contained 363k unique email addresses alongside usernames, IP addresses, dates of birth and salted MD5 password hashes.
- MalindoAir - 4,328,232 breached accounts September 14, 2023In early 2019, the Malaysian airline Malindo Air suffered a data breach that exposed tens of millions of customer records. Containing 4.3M unique email addresses, the breach also exposed extensive personal information including names, dates of birth, genders, physical addresses, phone numbers and passport details. The data was later extensively shared on popular hacking forums.
- Viva Air - 932,232 breached accounts September 11, 2023In March 2022, the now defunct Columbian airline Viva Air suffered a data breach and subsequent ransomware attack. Among a trove of other ransomed data, the incident exposed a log of 2.6M transactions with 932k unique email addresses, physical and IP addresses, names, phone numbers and partial credit card data (last 4 digits).
- Dymocks - 836,120 breached accounts September 8, 2023In September 2023, the Australian book retailer Dymocks announced a data breach. The data dated back to June 2023 and contained 1.2M records with 836k unique email addresses. The breach also exposed names, dates of birth, genders, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Phished Data via CERT Poland - 67,943 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, CERT Poland observed a phishing campaign that collected credentials from 68k victims. The campaign collected email addresses and passwords via a phishing email masquerading as a purchase order confirmation. CERT Poland identified a further 202 other phishing campaigns operating on the same C2 server, which has now been dismantled.
- Pampling - 383,468 breached accounts August 31, 2023In January 2020, the online clothing retailer Pampling suffered a data breach that exposed 383k unique customer email addresses. The data was later shared on a popular hacking forum and also included names, usernames and unsalted MD5 password hashes.
- PlayCyberGames - 3,681,753 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, PlayCyberGames which "allows users to play any games with LAN function or games using IP address" suffered a data breach which exposed 3.7M customer records. The data included email addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes with a constant value in the "salt" field. PlayCyberGames did not respond to multiple attempts to disclose […]
- SevenRooms - 1,205,385 breached accounts August 24, 2023In December 2022, over 400GB of data belonging to restaurant customer management platform SevenRooms was posted for sale to a popular hacking forum. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses alongside names and purchases. SevenRooms advised that the breach was due to unauthorised access of "a file transfer interface of a third-party vendor".
- Duolingo - 2,676,696 breached accounts August 23, 2023In August 2023, 2.6M records of data scraped from Duolingo were broadly distributed on a popular hacking forum. Obtained by enumerating a vulnerable API, the data had earlier appeared for sale in January 2023 and contained email addresses, names, the languages being learned, XP (experience points), and other data related to learning progress on Duolingo. […]