Leftists, Democrats Giddy with Unbridled Joy as Trump Indictment Looms
March 18, 2023 8:38 pm
Tags: and, Breitbart, Democrats, donald, Donald Trump, Eric, Eric Swalwell, george, George Takei, giddy, indictment, joshwho, joy, law, law and order, leftists, looms, Nancy, Nancy Pelosi, News, order, pelosi, Politics, Pre-Viral, swalwell, takei, Trump, unbridled, with?
Categories: Breitbart News Donald Trump Eric Swalwell George Takei JoshWho News law and order Nancy Pelosi Politics Pre-Viral
The impending arrest of former president Donald Trump has sparked reactions from the former president’s detractors on social media.
After Trump announced via Truth Social Saturday morning he would be arrested on Tuesday pursuant to an investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office, several Trump critics responded derisively on social media.
Actor George Takei wrote a sarcastic message on Twitter:
Who among us haven’t participated in a scheme to pay hush money to a porn star on the eve of a national election and then hide those payments illegally?
If they can come for Trump, they can come for you!
Who among us haven’t participated in a scheme to pay hush money to a porn star on the eve of a national election and then hide those payments illegally?
If they can come for Trump, they can come for you!
— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) March 18, 2023
Social media influencer and rabid Trump critic Brian Krassenstein wrote on Twitter that Trump “will be booked and fingerprinted as any alleged criminal is.”
BREAKING: Fox News is now reporting that authorities are preparing for an arrest and indictment of Trump.
Trump has to be furious that even his biggest supporters are talking about him being indicted.
He will be booked and fingerprinted as any pic.twitter.com/8gBjUCIFRI… https://t.co/9oRzfsBQ6u
— Brian Krassenstein (@krassenstein) March 17, 2023
Left-leaning journalist Aaron Rupar noted the discordance between Trump’s impending arrest and planned campaign activities.
“In the last couple hours we learned that Trump reportedly plans to surrender to authorities if indicted and he also plans to hold a rally next weekend in Waco. Normal presidential campaign stuff,” he wrote in a tweet.
In the last couple hours we learned that Trump reportedly plans to surrender to authorities if indicted and he also plans to hold a rally next weekend in Waco. Normal presidential campaign stuff.
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) March 17, 2023
Anti-Trump Republican former Rep. Adam Kinzinger (IL) wrote in response to Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green (R-GA):
You break the law, you go to jail.
Whomp whomp marj.
Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) alleged that Trump had publicly announced both the upcoming arrest and the August raid of Mar-a-Lago to promote “acts of violence in his name.”
It was Donald Trump who broadcasted to the world the FBI raided his home to retrieve top secret documents. And it’s Donald Trump who has broadcasted to the world that he’ll soon be arrested. His goal is acts of violence in his name. And we must be prepared to protect against it.
— Rep. Eric Swalwell (@RepSwalwell) March 18, 2023
Similarly, former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) described Trump’s post as “reckless” and claimed the former president’s messaging was geared toward “keeping himself in the news & to foment unrest among his supporters.”
Whatever the Grand Jury decides, its consideration makes clear: no one is above the law, not even a former President of the United States.
The former president’s announcement this morning is reckless: doing so to keep himself in the news & to foment unrest among his supporters.
— Nancy Pelosi (@SpeakerPelosi) March 18, 2023
After House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) described the coming arrest as “an outrageous abuse of power” and “politically moviated” Amy McGrath, the Democratic nominee in Kentucky’s 2020 Senate election, Amy McGrath, the Democratic nominee in the 2020 Senate election, responded,called the speaker “weak” and spineless.”
Here we go again – the reaction to the latest Trump display of lunacy by the weakest, spineless Speaker in history.
Maybe someday we will see a decent Republican Party again, dedicated to the constitution and the rule of law.
This is not that day. https://t.co/TtGquwLdCA
— Amy McGrath (@AmyMcGrathKY) March 18, 2023
Rep. Adriano Espaillat (D-NY) also mocked the speaker’s message, suggesting McCarthy was, “cowering to Trump and MTG.’
Wow… so much for the “party of law and order”
Hey, @SpeakerMcCarthy here’s an idea 👉🏽 👉🏽👉🏽 Worry about governing and take a break from cowering to Trump and MTG.
No one is above the law. #Facts https://t.co/cxcLih1efD
— Adriano Espaillat (@RepEspaillat) March 18, 2023
- Oregon Teacher Caught Asking Students To Describe Their Sexual Fantasies In Short Stories March 20, 2023
- EU Contagion Risk Spreads As CDS Market Puts Focus On Deutsche Bank March 20, 2023
- “That’s Not True”: President Biden Moves Toward The Evil Twin Family Defense March 20, 2023
- Bed, Bath And Beyond Bludgeoned Below A Buck, But Still Not Bankrupt March 20, 2023
- Xi Arrives In Moscow As Putin Says Both Facing “Fierce & Aggressive” United States March 20, 2023
- 85% Of Trump Supporters Think Protesting Against Arrest Is A Jan6-Style Trap March 20, 2023
- Populist Win: New Anti-Globalist Farmers Wins Even More Dutch Senators Than Expected, Are Largest Party March 20, 2023
- Gold Prices Reflect A Shift In Paradigm, Part 2 March 20, 2023
- Saudi King Invites Iranian President To Visit For 1st Time In 25 Years March 20, 2023
- Mayorkas Says Biden’s New Border Rules Leave Many Open Gaps March 20, 2023
- Democrats Worried Failed Stacey Abrams May Run for Office Again March 20, 2023
- A Bridge Between East And West: This New Rail Connection Is Crucial For Eurasia March 20, 2023
- What Follows US Hegemony March 19, 2023
- Best Used Cars Under $15,000 For Those Who Cannot Afford New March 19, 2023
- Biden DOJ Asks Supreme Court To Fast-Track Case That Could Reinstate Federal Gun Ban March 19, 2023
- Mike Wilson: “Why On Earth Did US Stocks Rally Last Week?” March 19, 2023
- Musk Blasts Biden After Prez Lies Twice About ‘3% Billionaire Tax’ March 19, 2023
- The Longer It Takes The Fed To “Go Big”, The Deeper The Damage Will Be, And The Bigger The “Big” Will Be March 19, 2023
- ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Redux March 19, 2023
- Leftist Parents Flee Florida As Gender Treatments For Children Made Illegal March 19, 2023
JoshWho TV News
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellopMarch 17, 2023Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellop ...
Feds Kicking the Capitol Doors Open Jan 6thMarch 12, 2023
Tucker Jan 6th Footage ReleasedMarch 7, 2023
JAN 6 Capitol Riot Shenanigans Part 5 - INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019March 7, 2023Capitol Riot Shenanigans INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019 - Have we seen a government set up it's people as they did January 6, 2021. Hong Kong 20 ...
HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6.March 7, 2023HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6. Over 250 individuals allowed to walk into Capi ...
SHOCKING Capitol Police Video Uncovered from Jan 6 Shows Undercover and Armed DOJ OnsiteMarch 7, 2023https://patriotswitch.com/pnn Patriot Switch is a grassroots movement that’s helping families switch their shopping to American Made. Join over 2 m ...
JAN6: NEW BODYCAM VIDEO SHOWS TRIGGER HAPPY INCOMPETENT DC POLICE & LIESMarch 7, 2023
Capital Police for Jan 6 LAUGHING As They Confess to Hitting PeopleMarch 7, 2023This is despicable ...
JAN 6 Capitol Riot Shenanigans Part 1 - FAKE BLOODMarch 7, 2023Capitol Riot Shenanigans FAKE BLOOD - See the scene where a man gets hit in the face with a rubber bullet, but no not really. **** See "JAN 6 CAPITOL ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
- LimeVPN - 23,348 breached accounts February 6, 2023In October 2020, the VPN provider LimeVPN suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of tens of thousands of customers. The data included email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, purchase histories and passwords stored as salted MD5 hashes.
The Daily Caller
Golf Influencer Karin Hart Gets Boobs Signed By Justin ThomasMarch 20, 2023The cheeky move is gaining a lot of traction online
TYLER O’NEIL: Evangelical Protestants Can’t Afford To Ignore The FBI’s Targeting Of ‘Radical-Traditional’ CatholicsMarch 20, 2023'Demand answers'
Federal Judge Delivers Major Setback To Biden Admin In Pivotal Censorship CaseMarch 20, 2023'Clear violation of the First Amendment'
WH reporter singlehandedly implodes Biden’s big visit with Ted LassoMarch 20, 2023'Mind your manners when you're in here'
‘A Lot Of Those Parents Did Not Finish High School’: Georgia Rep Insults Intelligence Of Parents Seeking School ChoiceMarch 20, 2023A member of the Georgia House of Representatives raised questions about the educational qualifications of families to decide where their children go to school during a hearing on school choice.
Youths at juvenile detention facility threaten staff with shanks, fire while demanding McDonald's orderMarch 20, 2023Youths at Washington State's Echo Glen Children’s Center reportedly locked themselves in a room, threatened they had shanks and demanded they receive McDonald's food orders.
Pelosi boasts of being more free now that she's left Dem leadership: 'Free at last!'March 20, 2023Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi bragged about her newfound freedom as a result of leaving Democratic leadership, saying she was now more free to speak her mind.
FLASHBACK: Treasury Sec. Yellen didn't 'believe' she’d see another financial crisis in her lifetimeMarch 20, 2023Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen in 2017 remarked that she did not believe another financial crisis like the 2008 crash and Great Recession would happen again in our lifetime.
Pastor and musician saved by his mother's prayers after he was pronounced dead, he saysMarch 20, 2023Pastor and musician Travis Greene of South Carolina joined "Fox & Friends Weekend" to discuss his revival story — and how prayer allowed him to survive a horrible, near-death fall.
GA rep. ‘concerned’ about parental control over education: ‘A lot of those parents did not finish high school’March 20, 2023Rep. Lydia Glaize, D-Ga., says she's 'concerned' about certain parental control over education, saying a lot of parents did not graduate high school.
Netflix Pornhub doc buries troubling allegations of sex abuse and rape in lawsuit, attorneys sayMarch 20, 2023Dozens of abuse victims continue to fight Pornhub parent company MindGeek after they alleged in 2021 that it monetized child pornography and rape uploaded to its websites.
2 skiers killed in large late-winter avalanches in ColoradoMarch 20, 2023Two skiers were killed in Colorado's large late-winter avalanches caused by recent storms. Police discovered one body on Saturday and the other on Sunday.
WWE star Rhea Ripley warns fans harassing her for autographs: 'Hate me, I don't care'March 20, 2023Rhea Ripley reminded fans to be more respectful when seeking autographs from her in public places as she's just a few weeks away from her WrestleMania match.
San Francisco Police Department hired unvetted, undocumented officers to fill staff vacancies, audit findsMarch 20, 2023Former San Francisco police officer Joel Aylworth joined "Fox & Friends First" to discuss the findings that the police department is not properly vetting new recruits.
Suspect fatally shot after opening fire on Utah police officersMarch 20, 2023A Utah man was fatally shot after opening fire on police officers who were responding to a road accident. The man shot one officer in the leg; injury was not considered life-threatening.
Wisconsin firefighter recovering after fall from roof as daughter's kidney is failingMarch 20, 2023A Milwaukee firefighter is recovering after a fall the same time his young daughter is battling kidney failure. His family is asking for support for medical bills.
Earth hit by large blast of solar debris from the Sun: NASAMarch 20, 2023NASA reported that the Sun had a coronal mass ejection, or CME, that blasted a large mass of solar debris from the center of the system, with some debris hitting Earth.
Alabama mother charged in fatal stabbing of 8-year-old sonMarch 20, 2023An Alabama woman has been charged for the killing of her eight-year-old son. The police discovered the boy Thursday morning with a knife protruding from his chest.
West Virginia state police superintendent resigns amid investigationMarch 20, 2023The state police superintendent for West Virginia has resigned during an investigation into unspecified allegations. Gov. Jim Justice will announce an interim superintendent.
UN calls for mass fossil fuel shutdowns to prevent 'climate time-bomb'March 20, 2023The United Nations secretary-general called for a rapid end to fossil fuel power generation after the organization released a report showing the risks posed by climate change.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
DeSantis Breaks Silence on Trump and Criticizes Manhattan D.A. - The New York TimesMarch 20, 2023
Putin to Xi: We will discuss your plan to end the war in Ukraine - BBCMarch 20, 2023
JPMorgan advising First Republic on strategic alternatives, including a capital raise, sources say - CNBCMarch 20, 2023
Trump grand jury live updates: Expected indictment in payoff to porn star Stormy Daniels - CNBCMarch 20, 2023
Biden issues his first veto on retirement investment resolution - CNNMarch 20, 2023
Three Convicted in 2018 Murder of Rapper XXXTentacion - The New York TimesMarch 20, 2023
Trump rape defamation trial postponed, judge rejects E. Jean Carroll cases consolidation - CNBCMarch 20, 2023
Wachusett Mountain skier dies after crashing into tree, another hurt in unrelated incident - CBS BostonMarch 20, 2023
2 teens killed in sledding accident on halfpipe at Copper Mountain Ski Resort - CBS NewsMarch 20, 2023
US maternal mortality is more than 10 times higher than in Australia. Why? - The GuardianMarch 20, 2023
Supreme Court wrestles with Navajo Nation water rights dispute - NBC NewsMarch 20, 2023
Westchester County Officials ID 5 Kids From Derby Killed in New York Crash - NBC ConnecticutMarch 20, 2023
Another atmospheric river will thrash storm-ravaged California, threatening more flooding and hurricane-force wind gusts - CNNMarch 20, 2023
House GOP chairmen ask Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg to testify on Trump probe - NBC NewsMarch 20, 2023
US aid worker Jeff Woodke, held hostage six years in Africa, is freed - New York PostMarch 20, 2023