Launch Pad Publishing Releases Energy and Longevity Book Bringing Biohacking to The Masses
April 1, 2021 6:49 am
Tags: AP, Books and Publishing, Business, California Business, Entertainment, Fitness, General Editorial, Los Angeles Business, Product Launches
Categories: AP author Shawn Wells Biohacking Books and Publishing Business California Business Entertainment Entertainment News Fitness fitness book General Editorial Los Angeles Business non-fiction book Product Launches sports nutritionist
LOS ANGELES, Calif., April 1, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Launch Pad Publishing is releasing a groundbreaking new book about health, energy and longevity by biochemist, Registered Dietitian, sports nutritionist and formulation scientist Shawn Wells. The author’s experiences overcoming a range of personal health battles led to the writing of the book, which supplements scientific research with his own personal experiences.
“The ENERGY Formula: Six Life Changing Ingredients to Unleash Your Limitless Potential” outlines Wells’ own system for living a healthy, balanced life full of energy, and is broken into six core sections: Experiment, Nutrition, Exercise, Routine, Growth and Your Tribe. Within each section, Wells details his lifelong dream of becoming a health and fitness expert and a “master formulator” in the nutrition industry—along with the many professional and personal hurdles he had to clear to get there.
Each section covers its own aspect of Wells’ “ENERGY Formula,” and incorporates clinical and scientific research to offer readers guidance on strategies, products and philosophies they can use to improve their own vitality. While much of the advice is pragmatic and grounded, the latter chapters also touch on a more holistic approach to health, incorporating positive mindset and healthy relationships.
“Shawn Wells is a highly-respected name in the world of nutrition and supplementation,” says publisher Anna David, “but this book offers readers an entirely different side of him. The science and the health tips are as in-depth as any book you’ll read, but Shawn also opens up about his own struggles with eating disorders and health issues in a way that will help a lot of readers, particularly men who might be afraid to speak up. Within the world of biohacking, his story and his wisdom are a breath of fresh air.”
While biohacking or health optimization has sometimes earned a reputation as something niche or extreme, Shawn uses “The ENERGY Formula” to bring his decades of insider wisdom to the masses in a way anyone can understand. Even as the book explores groundbreaking new ideas in health and nutrition, it offers actionable ideas on how to defeat fatigue, depression and weight challenges with compassion and humor.
“The ENERGY Formula: Six Life Changing Ingredients to Unleash Your Limitless Potential” is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, among many other outlets.
To learn more visit: https://www.energyformula.com
About Launch Pad Publishing:
A boutique publishing company primarily for entrepreneurs who are the leaders in their field, Launch Pad has published authors from the entertainment world, including KTLA anchor Courtney Friel and Real Housewives of New Jersey star Joe Gorga, in addition to government sales expert Gene Moran, Magic Johnson agent Darren Prince and franchise expert Tim Conn, among many others.
News Source: Launch Pad Publishing
- Mapping The Migration Of The World’s Millionaires In 2023 September 22, 2023
- Swiss Parliament Approves Burqa Ban, Imposes Steep Fine September 22, 2023
- India Suspends Visas For Canadians, Denounces Terrorist “Safe Haven” September 22, 2023
- Seattle Reverses Course, Makes Public Drug Use Arrestable Crime September 21, 2023
- US Wants Saudi Defense Pact Modeled After South Korea, Japan Deals September 21, 2023
- America’s First ‘Shroom Clinic’ Opens In Oregon September 21, 2023
- On The Idiotic Notion That It’s Brave To Support Nuclear Brinkmanship In Ukraine September 21, 2023
- Eric Clapton Helps RFK Jr. Raise $2.2 Million At Los Angeles Fundraiser September 21, 2023
- Olive Garden Owner Warns: “Decline In Fine Dining” As Wealthy Americans Trade Down To Cheap Booze September 21, 2023
- Musk’s SpaceX Countersues DOJ, Says Case Over Refusal To Hire Refugees Is Unconstitutional September 21, 2023
- “Large Number Of Issues Settled”: Strikes At Australian LNG Plants Might End As Early As Friday September 21, 2023
- Bitcoin Vs Ethereum: A Culture War Rooted In First Principles September 21, 2023
- Hollywood Writers Strike Could Be Over As Soon As Today September 21, 2023
- BOE Surprises Markets By Keeping Rates Unchanged For The First Time In Two Years September 21, 2023
- This Is The Worst Global Food Crisis In Modern History, And It Is About To Go To An Entirely New Level September 21, 2023
- Rebooted Clinton Global Initiative Licks Chops Over Ukraine ‘Humanitarian’ Aid September 21, 2023
- Negotiations Break Down Between Chevron And Australian LNG Workers September 21, 2023
- Backfire: World’s Fourth Largest Iron Ore Producer Stops Purchasing Carbon Offsets September 21, 2023
- Syria On The Verge Of Collapse? September 21, 2023
- Escobar: Russia, North Korea Stage ‘Strategic Coup’ Against Western Hegemony September 20, 2023
- ApexSMS - 23,246,481 breached accounts September 21, 2023In May 2019, news broke of a massive SMS spam operation known as "ApexSMS" which was discovered after a MongoDB instance of the same name was found exposed without a password. The incident leaked over 80M records with 23M unique email addresses alongside names, phone numbers and carriers, geographic locations (state and country), genders and […]
- dBforums - 363,468 breached accounts September 20, 2023In July 2016, a data breach of the now defunct database forum "dBforums" appeared for sale alongside several others hacked from the parent company, Penton. The breach of the vBulletin based forum contained 363k unique email addresses alongside usernames, IP addresses, dates of birth and salted MD5 password hashes.
- MalindoAir - 4,328,232 breached accounts September 14, 2023In early 2019, the Malaysian airline Malindo Air suffered a data breach that exposed tens of millions of customer records. Containing 4.3M unique email addresses, the breach also exposed extensive personal information including names, dates of birth, genders, physical addresses, phone numbers and passport details. The data was later extensively shared on popular hacking forums.
- Viva Air - 932,232 breached accounts September 11, 2023In March 2022, the now defunct Columbian airline Viva Air suffered a data breach and subsequent ransomware attack. Among a trove of other ransomed data, the incident exposed a log of 2.6M transactions with 932k unique email addresses, physical and IP addresses, names, phone numbers and partial credit card data (last 4 digits).
- Dymocks - 836,120 breached accounts September 8, 2023In September 2023, the Australian book retailer Dymocks announced a data breach. The data dated back to June 2023 and contained 1.2M records with 836k unique email addresses. The breach also exposed names, dates of birth, genders, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Phished Data via CERT Poland - 67,943 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, CERT Poland observed a phishing campaign that collected credentials from 68k victims. The campaign collected email addresses and passwords via a phishing email masquerading as a purchase order confirmation. CERT Poland identified a further 202 other phishing campaigns operating on the same C2 server, which has now been dismantled.
- Pampling - 383,468 breached accounts August 31, 2023In January 2020, the online clothing retailer Pampling suffered a data breach that exposed 383k unique customer email addresses. The data was later shared on a popular hacking forum and also included names, usernames and unsalted MD5 password hashes.
- PlayCyberGames - 3,681,753 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, PlayCyberGames which "allows users to play any games with LAN function or games using IP address" suffered a data breach which exposed 3.7M customer records. The data included email addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes with a constant value in the "salt" field. PlayCyberGames did not respond to multiple attempts to disclose […]
- SevenRooms - 1,205,385 breached accounts August 24, 2023In December 2022, over 400GB of data belonging to restaurant customer management platform SevenRooms was posted for sale to a popular hacking forum. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses alongside names and purchases. SevenRooms advised that the breach was due to unauthorised access of "a file transfer interface of a third-party vendor".
- Duolingo - 2,676,696 breached accounts August 23, 2023In August 2023, 2.6M records of data scraped from Duolingo were broadly distributed on a popular hacking forum. Obtained by enumerating a vulnerable API, the data had earlier appeared for sale in January 2023 and contained email addresses, names, the languages being learned, XP (experience points), and other data related to learning progress on Duolingo. […]