JoshWho OS – Have fun on your Computer again and say Goodbye to Microsoft.
December 27, 2019 9:07 am
Categories: JoshWho News
JoshWho OS – Ready To Use Free Desktop Operating system.
Replace your Windows OS today for free. This is a custom build from Linux Mint 18 and the Ubuntu Project.
JoshWho OS will make your old computer run like new and will make it more secure as well.
This build is designed to make it easier for people transitioning from Windows to Linux.
JoshWho OS is the easiest and closest version of Linux for people that are use to the way Windows works.
Linux is a way more secure operating system that will keep your computer running fast and can also increase your privacy. Viruses are no longer a threat in the Linux world.
No more need for a Antivirus Running in the background draining your CPU.
Did I mention this OS is 100% free? Thats right Free. JoshWho OS is 100% open source Linux. To start using this all you have to do is download it and Burn it to a DVD or make it a Bootable Flash Drive, instructions are below.
JoshWho OS Pre Installed Software includes:
JoshWho TV Desktop App
Waterfox Browser (blocks ads and trackers w/ built in vpn)
Chromium Browser (Open Source Browser)
Brave Browser (blocks ads and trackers w/ built in vpn)
LibreOffice – ( like Microsoft office but better and 100% free)
Telegram Desktop Messenger
VLC Media Player
Kazam Screen Recorder
Hand Brake (a easy video file size shrinker)
Wine (Tool for running Windows exe applications)
JoshWho OS v.2.7 2022
JoshWho OS 64bit
Size: 6.0GVersion: 2.7Published: December 15, 2021
JoshWho OS 64bit
MD5 Hash: a55fdf5c9f20e7cc0312c47af57974ca JoshWho-OSv2.7.iso
Either Burn this to a DVD with ImgBurn or Make it a Bootable Flash Drive with Rufus
Once you have it Burned to DVD or on a USB flash drive insert the media into your computer and reboot it.
If your computer is not reading your DVD or Flash Drive at the start then press F12 after a reboot and keep pressing until it asks you which one you want to boot.
Select Either USB or your DVD depending whatever you chose and It will start running.
1.The first option Boot the JoshWho-OS Desktop will let you test it out without installing it.
2. The Second Option DIrect Install JoshWho-OS will install it on to your computer.
Default Username: leet
Default Pass: password
Follow the instructions and you will be done in no time.
You can also use this as a portable OS that can just run on any computer you plug it into using the Live Drive and you can also repair or access your windows files booting with this OS if you ever get locked out.
The installing of this OS is for experienced people that have done OS installs before. It is not too complicated but if you never installed a OS before please watch some Youtube Videos on how to install Linux Operating systems or others.
Watch Tutorial Videos Here:
JoshWho OS 64bit
For Previous Versions go here: Other Versions
- “2023 Will Be Year From Hell” – Martin Armstrong Warns Europe ‘Could Suck The Rest Of The World Down The Tubes’ October 2, 2022
- VPN Usage Surges Amid Protests, Conflict, & War In 2022 October 2, 2022
- Gold & Geopolitics October 2, 2022
- Labour Opens Up Massive Lead In UK Polls October 2, 2022
- The War Has Just Begun October 2, 2022
- Cajun Navy Assisting with Hurricane Ian Rescue Efforts in Florida October 1, 2022
- Federal Judge Rules Against Stacey Abrams-Backed Group, Upholds 2018 Georgia Voting Law October 1, 2022
- Kristina Karamo: MAGA Movement ‘Will Unite Americans Across All Different Demographics’ October 1, 2022
- A Global Overview of Human Migration October 1, 2022
- Firearm Background-Checks Now Report Home Addresses Of Gun Owners October 1, 2022
- Democrat Lawmaker Calls for ‘New Leaders’ Within Own Party After Stock Trade Ban Vote Stalls October 1, 2022
- Visualizing The Global Wealth Pyramid October 1, 2022
- Navy Attempting To Remove Sailor Who Refused Vaccine Under ‘Pretext’ Of Attempted Desertion: Attorney October 1, 2022
- ‘Range Anxiety’ – How Far Can An EV Go On One Charge? October 1, 2022
- FBI Singles Out Conservative Agents In ‘Purge,’ Retaliates Against Whistleblowers: GOP Lawmakers October 1, 2022
- The Growing Global Reliance On Antidepressants October 1, 2022
- WATCH LIVE: Former President Donald Trump Holding ‘Save America’ Rally in Warren, Michigan October 1, 2022
- Malone: Human Cyborgs Are Just The Beginning October 1, 2022
- Senate GOP Judiciary Committee To Investigate ‘Excessive’ FBI Raid Of Pennsylvania Pro-Life Activist’s Home October 1, 2022
- Visualizing The World’s Population At 8 Billion October 1, 2022
- TAP Air Portugal - 5,067,990 breached accounts September 23, 2022In August 2022, the Portuguese airline TAP Air Portugal was the target of a ransomware attack perpetrated by the Ragnar Locker gang who later leaked the compromised data via a public dark web site. Over 5M unique email addresses were exposed alongside other personal data including names, genders, DoBs, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Brand New Tube - 349,627 breached accounts September 8, 2022In August 2022, the streaming website Brand New Tube suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of almost 350k subscribers. The impacted data included email and IP addresses, usernames, genders, passwords stored as unsalted SHA-1 hashes and private messages.
- START - 7,455,386 breached accounts August 30, 2022In August 2022, news broke of an attack against the Russian streaming service "START". The incident led to the exposure of 44M records containing 7.4M unique email addresses. The impacted data also included the subscriber's country and password hash. START subsequently acknowledged the incident in a Telegram post and stated that the data dated back […]
- Banorte - 2,107,000 breached accounts August 18, 2022In August 2022, millions of records from Mexican bank "Banorte" were publicly dumped on a popular hacking forum including 2.1M unique email addresses, physical addresses, names, phone numbers, RFC (tax) numbers, genders and bank balances. Banorte have stated that the data is "outdated", although have not yet indicated how far back it dates to. Anecdotal […]
- SitePoint - 1,021,790 breached accounts August 17, 2022In June 2020, the web development site SitePoint suffered a data breach that exposed over 1M customer records. Impacted data included email and IP addresses, names, usernames, bios and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.
- Twitter - 6,682,453 breached accounts August 13, 2022In January 2022, a vulnerability in Twitter's platform allowed an attacker to build a database of the email addresses and phone numbers of millions of users of the social platform. In a disclosure notice later shared in August 2022, Twitter advised that the vulnerability was related to a bug introduced in June 2021 and that […]
- QuestionPro - 22,229,637 breached accounts August 5, 2022In May 2022, the survey website QuestionPro was the target of an extortion attempt relating to an alleged data breach. Over 100GB of data containing 22M unique email addresses (some of which appear to be generated by the platform), are alleged to have been extracted from the service along with IP addresses, browser user agents […]
- Tuned Global - 985,586 breached accounts August 3, 2022In January 2021, data from a number of breached services including Tuned Global were released to a public hacking forum. The breach appears to date back to 2016 and includes 985k records containing email addresses, names, a small number of physical addresses and phone numbers and passwords stored in plain text.
- Mecho Download - 437,928 breached accounts August 2, 2022In October 2013, the (now defunct) downloads website "Mecho Download" suffered a data breach that exposed 438k records. Data from the vBulletin based website included email and IP addresses, usernames and passwords stored as salted MD5 hashes.
- Battlefy - 83,610 breached accounts July 29, 2022In January 2016, the esports website Battlefy suffered a data breach that exposed 83k customer records. The impacted data included email addresses, usernames and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.