JoshWho OS – Have fun on your Computer again and say Goodbye to Microsoft.
December 27, 2019 9:07 am
Categories: JoshWho News
JoshWho OS – Ready To Use Free Desktop Operating system.
Replace your Windows OS today for free. This is a custom build from Linux Mint 18 and the Ubuntu Project.
JoshWho OS will make your old computer run like new and will make it more secure as well.
This build is designed to make it easier for people transitioning from Windows to Linux.
JoshWho OS is the easiest and closest version of Linux for people that are use to the way Windows works.
Linux is a way more secure operating system that will keep your computer running fast and can also increase your privacy. Viruses are no longer a threat in the Linux world.
No more need for a Antivirus Running in the background draining your CPU.
Did I mention this OS is 100% free? Thats right Free. JoshWho OS is 100% open source Linux. To start using this all you have to do is download it and Burn it to a DVD or make it a Bootable Flash Drive, instructions are below.
JoshWho OS Pre Installed Software includes:
JoshWho TV Desktop App
Waterfox Browser (blocks ads and trackers w/ built in vpn)
Chromium Browser (Open Source Browser)
Brave Browser (blocks ads and trackers w/ built in vpn)
LibreOffice – ( like Microsoft office but better and 100% free)
Telegram Desktop Messenger
VLC Media Player
Kazam Screen Recorder
Hand Brake (a easy video file size shrinker)
Wine (Tool for running Windows exe applications)
JoshWho OS v.2.7 2022
JoshWho OS 64bit
Size: 6.0GVersion: 2.7Published: December 15, 2021
JoshWho OS 64bit
MD5 Hash: a55fdf5c9f20e7cc0312c47af57974ca JoshWho-OSv2.7.iso
Either Burn this to a DVD with ImgBurn or Make it a Bootable Flash Drive with Rufus
Once you have it Burned to DVD or on a USB flash drive insert the media into your computer and reboot it.
If your computer is not reading your DVD or Flash Drive at the start then press F12 after a reboot and keep pressing until it asks you which one you want to boot.
Select Either USB or your DVD depending whatever you chose and It will start running.
1.The first option Boot the JoshWho-OS Desktop will let you test it out without installing it.
2. The Second Option DIrect Install JoshWho-OS will install it on to your computer.
Default Username: leet
Default Pass: password
Follow the instructions and you will be done in no time.
You can also use this as a portable OS that can just run on any computer you plug it into using the Live Drive and you can also repair or access your windows files booting with this OS if you ever get locked out.
The installing of this OS is for experienced people that have done OS installs before. It is not too complicated but if you never installed a OS before please watch some Youtube Videos on how to install Linux Operating systems or others.
Watch Tutorial Videos Here:
JoshWho OS 64bit
For Previous Versions go here: Other Versions
- Global Wages Take A Hit As Inflation Eats Into Paychecks December 5, 2022
- Putin Signs Into Law Sweeping Ban On “LGBT Propaganda” December 5, 2022
- Two Great Months For US Stocks Promise Too Much for Own Good December 5, 2022
- The Bubble Economy’s Credit-Asset Death Spiral December 5, 2022
- Musk Tells Millions In Twitter Spaces That Apple Ads “Fully Resumed” After Spat December 5, 2022
- All About That Base, No Trouble December 5, 2022
- FBI Warned Twitter Of ‘Hack-And-Leak’ Operation Before Hunter Biden Story Censored December 5, 2022
- US Economic “Malaise Spreading” – Services PMI Signals Q4 Economic Contraction December 5, 2022
- EU NatGas Prices Jump As Cold Blast Draws Down On Fuel Storage December 5, 2022
- Oil Rises After OPEC+ Keeps Production Unchanged After Launch Of Russia Price Cap December 5, 2022
- Gunfire On Two NC Substations Plunges Tens of Thousands Into Darkness And Cold December 5, 2022
- EU Is Erecting Russian War Crimes Tribunal: “Russia Must Pay” December 5, 2022
- China Operating Illegal Police Stations Worldwide December 4, 2022
- Parents Catch FBI In Plot To Force Mentally Ill Son To Be A Right Wing Terrorist – This is how they been doing it for years December 4, 2022
- “Utterly False”: Musk Blasts New York Times For Hate Speech Report On Twitter December 4, 2022
- Six Degrees From James Baker: A Familiar Figure Reemerges With Release Of Twitter Files December 4, 2022
- Nonprofit Blood Donation Service Starts Matching Unvaccinated Patients With Donors December 4, 2022
- Poll: Near Majority of Republicans Want Less Foreign Aid as Congress Poised to Grant Ukraine $37 Billion December 4, 2022
- Wokeism Is Costume Elites Wear To ‘Signal Virtue’ And ‘Hide Greed, Corruption’: Former Levi’s Executive December 4, 2022
- California, a Free State Since 1850, May Pay $233k in Reparations per Slavery Descendant December 4, 2022
- Not Acxiom (unverified) - 51,730,831 breached accounts November 22, 2022In 2020, a corpus of data containing almost a quarter of a billion records spanning over 400 different fields was misattributed to database marketing company Acxiom and subsequently circulated within the hacking community. On review, Acxiom concluded that "the claims are indeed false and that the data, which has been readily available across multiple environments, […]
- GGCorp - 2,376,330 breached accounts November 8, 2022In August 2022, the MMORPG website GGCorp suffered a data breach that exposed almost 2.4M unique email addresses. The data also included IP addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes.
- Lolzteam - 398,011 breached accounts November 6, 2022In May 2018, the Russian hacking forum Lolzteam suffered a data breach that exposed 400k members. The impacted data included usernames and email addresses which were later redistributed via another hacking forum. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested it be attributed to "ZAN @ BF".
- Doomworld - 34,478 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the Doomworld fourm suffered a data breach that exposed 34k member records. The data included email and IP addresses, usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- E-Pal - 108,887 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the service dedicated to finding friends on Discord known as E-Pal disclosed a data breach. The compromised data included over 100k unique email addresses and usernames spanning approximately 1M orders. The data was subsequently distributed via a popular hacking forum.
- Wakanim - 6,706,951 breached accounts October 6, 2022In August 2022, the European streaming service Wakanim suffered a data breach which was subsequently advertised and sold on a popular hacking forum. The breach exposed 6.7M customer records including email, IP and physical addresses, names and usernames.
- Bhinneka - 1,274,340 breached accounts October 6, 2022In early 2020, the Indonesian consumer electronics website Bhinneka suffered a data breach that exposed almost 1.3M customer records. The data included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth, phone numbers and salted password hashes.
- TAP Air Portugal - 5,067,990 breached accounts September 23, 2022In August 2022, the Portuguese airline TAP Air Portugal was the target of a ransomware attack perpetrated by the Ragnar Locker gang who later leaked the compromised data via a public dark web site. Over 5M unique email addresses were exposed alongside other personal data including names, genders, DoBs, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Brand New Tube - 349,627 breached accounts September 8, 2022In August 2022, the streaming website Brand New Tube suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of almost 350k subscribers. The impacted data included email and IP addresses, usernames, genders, passwords stored as unsalted SHA-1 hashes and private messages.
- START - 7,455,386 breached accounts August 30, 2022In August 2022, news broke of an attack against the Russian streaming service "START". The incident led to the exposure of 44M records containing 7.4M unique email addresses. The impacted data also included the subscriber's country and password hash. START subsequently acknowledged the incident in a Telegram post and stated that the data dated back […]