JoshWho OS – Have fun on your Computer again and say Goodbye to Microsoft.
December 27, 2019 9:07 am
Categories: JoshWho News
JoshWho OS – Ready To Use Free Desktop Operating system.
Replace your Windows OS today for free. This is a custom build from Linux Mint 18 and the Ubuntu Project.
JoshWho OS will make your old computer run like new and will make it more secure as well.
This build is designed to make it easier for people transitioning from Windows to Linux.
JoshWho OS is the easiest and closest version of Linux for people that are use to the way Windows works.
Linux is a way more secure operating system that will keep your computer running fast and can also increase your privacy. Viruses are no longer a threat in the Linux world.
No more need for a Antivirus Running in the background draining your CPU.
Did I mention this OS is 100% free? Thats right Free. JoshWho OS is 100% open source Linux. To start using this all you have to do is download it and Burn it to a DVD or make it a Bootable Flash Drive, instructions are below.
JoshWho OS Pre Installed Software includes:
JoshWho TV Desktop App
Waterfox Browser (blocks ads and trackers w/ built in vpn)
Chromium Browser (Open Source Browser)
Brave Browser (blocks ads and trackers w/ built in vpn)
LibreOffice – ( like Microsoft office but better and 100% free)
Telegram Desktop Messenger
VLC Media Player
Kazam Screen Recorder
Hand Brake (a easy video file size shrinker)
Wine (Tool for running Windows exe applications)
JoshWho OS v.2.7 2022
JoshWho OS 64bit
Size: 6.0GVersion: 2.7Published: December 15, 2021Download JoshWho OS 2.7457 Downloads
JoshWho OS 64bit
MD5 Hash: a55fdf5c9f20e7cc0312c47af57974ca JoshWho-OSv2.7.iso
Either Burn this to a DVD with ImgBurn or Make it a Bootable Flash Drive with Rufus
Once you have it Burned to DVD or on a USB flash drive insert the media into your computer and reboot it.
If your computer is not reading your DVD or Flash Drive at the start then press F12 after a reboot and keep pressing until it asks you which one you want to boot.
Select Either USB or your DVD depending whatever you chose and It will start running.
1.The first option Boot the JoshWho-OS Desktop will let you test it out without installing it.
2. The Second Option DIrect Install JoshWho-OS will install it on to your computer.
Default Username: leet
Default Pass: password
Follow the instructions and you will be done in no time.
You can also use this as a portable OS that can just run on any computer you plug it into using the Live Drive and you can also repair or access your windows files booting with this OS if you ever get locked out.
The installing of this OS is for experienced people that have done OS installs before. It is not too complicated but if you never installed a OS before please watch some Youtube Videos on how to install Linux Operating systems or others.
Watch Tutorial Videos Here:
How to make JoshWho OS a Bootable USB Stick
How To Burn a Bootable DVD
JoshWho OS 64bit
For Previous Versions go here: Other Versions
- Russia Arrests Wall Street Journal Reporter for ‘Espionage’ March 30, 2023
- SEC’s Gensler Seeks $2.4 Billion In Funding To Chase Down Crypto ‘Misconduct’ March 30, 2023
- Brazil Inks Deal to Use Yuan, Not Dollar, in Trade with China March 30, 2023
- China Blasts Taiwan President’s US Trip, Warns Against McCarthy Meeting March 30, 2023
- “WTF Is Wrong With You”: Columbia Center & Law Students Protest Meeting With Justice Kavanaugh March 30, 2023
- Fossil Fuel Pushback: Biden Administration Forced To Expand Gulf Drilling March 30, 2023
- Two Army Black Hawk Helicopters Crash In Kentucky March 30, 2023
- Junk Spreads Show US Economy Is Close To A Recession March 30, 2023
- Russia Arrests WSJ Reporter On Suspicion Of ‘Espionage’ March 30, 2023
- Amsterdam Urges Rowdy Brits To “Stay Away” March 30, 2023
- France’s Bull Case Challenged By Social Unrest March 30, 2023
- China Gloats After Honduras Tells Taiwan To “Pack Up & Leave” Embassy March 30, 2023
- A State Of Never-Ending Crisis: The Government Is Fomenting Mass Hysteria March 29, 2023
- DOJ Memos Dissuaded Marshals From Arresting Protestors At SCOTUS Justices’ Homes: Sen. Britt March 29, 2023
- Levi’s To Use AI-Generated Models To Promote ‘Diversity And Sustainability’ March 29, 2023
- US Air Force Abandons Lockheed Hypersonic Weapon Program After Test Failure March 29, 2023
- Here’s How Wall Street’s March Madness Brackets Have Fared March 29, 2023
- John Kerry Says New Climate Change Executive Orders Are Coming March 29, 2023
- ‘Patriot Act on Steroids:’ Conservatives Slam RESTRICT Act on Social Media March 29, 2023
- Nikki Haley Blasts Biden for Interfering in Israeli Politics March 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellopMarch 17, 2023Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellop ...
Feds Kicking the Capitol Doors Open Jan 6thMarch 12, 2023
Chicago security guard shoots bank robbery in downtown BankMarch 11, 2023A bank security guard in downtown Chicago was shot as he confronted a male suspect fleeing the business Thursday afternoon. Subscribe to FOX 32 Chica ...
Tucker Jan 6th Footage ReleasedMarch 7, 2023
JAN 6 Capitol Riot Shenanigans Part 5 - INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019March 7, 2023Capitol Riot Shenanigans INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019 - Have we seen a government set up it's people as they did January 6, 2021. Hong Kong 20 ...
HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6.March 7, 2023HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6. Over 250 individuals allowed to walk into Capi ...
SHOCKING Capitol Police Video Uncovered from Jan 6 Shows Undercover and Armed DOJ OnsiteMarch 7, 2023https://patriotswitch.com/pnn Patriot Switch is a grassroots movement that’s helping families switch their shopping to American Made. Join over 2 m ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
The Daily Caller
REPORT: Bam Margera Arrested After Incident Inside Los Angeles RestaurantMarch 30, 2023The actor was arrested for misdemeanor public intoxication
‘Become A Champion Of Change’: Justice Sotomayor Tells Law Students They Can Fight ‘Wrong’ SCOTUS Opinions As LawyersMarch 30, 2023'Wrong things can be changed, and that's what lawyers do'
REPORT: Aaron Rodgers Trade To New York Jets Could Happen ‘As Early As This Week’March 30, 2023Jets fans might finally get your way
Room Erupts Into Chaos After Anthropologist Says No Way To Tell Sex Of Person Based On BonesMarch 30, 2023'I'm the expert in the room'
Nashville Shooter Underwent Counseling With Pastor Whose Daughter Died In ShootingMarch 30, 2023'Maybe she would have left the daughter alone'
Twitter removes over 5,000 tweets about radical group's 'Trans Day of Vengeance'March 30, 2023A Twitter official confirmed the company had removed thousands of tweets about a transgender day of vengeance protest in front of the Supreme Court.
NASCAR fines Daniel Suarez $50,000 after bumping Alex Bowman’s car on pit road post-raceMarch 30, 2023A moment of frustration for 31-year-old race car driver Daniel Suarez over the weekend has resulted in a $50,000 fine from NASCAR.
Lincoln County 1984 homicide case solved by DNA evidence nearly 4 decades laterMarch 30, 2023DNA evidence solved a 1984 homicide case in Lincoln County after nearly four decades. The victim was reported missing in 1982 and had been shot in the back of the head.
San Jose police union exec charged with importing opioids, attempting to distribute throughout USMarch 30, 2023Joanne Segovia, executive director of the San Jose Police Officer's Association, allegedly ordered thousands of opioid pills and distributed them throughout the U.S.
2 West Bank settlers charged in axe attack on Palestinian familyMarch 30, 2023Two Jewish West Bank settlers were charged in an axe attack on a Palestinian family. The two allegedly belonged to a violent group intending to hurt Palestinians.
University bus collides with passenger vehicle in Kenya, killing 14March 30, 2023A university bus collided with a passenger vehicle in Kenya Thursday killing 14 people. The bus had 30 passengers aboard, and the death toll may rise.
Secretary of State Anthony Blinken compares Bosnia Serb separatist leader to PutinMarch 30, 2023Anthony Blinken compared the Bosnia Serb separatist leader's policies to those of Vladimir Putin. This comes after Dodik moved to curb dissent and LGBTQ rights.
Taiwan’s president delivers speech in New York as tensions rise with ChinaMarch 30, 2023In a move that angered China, Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen thanked America for its security assistance during her U.S. stopover in New York.
Missouri man found not guilty in deaths of 5 peopleMarch 30, 2023A Missouri man was found not guilty in the deaths of five people at an apartment complex in 2019. The man reached a plea deal in exchange for his cooperation and testimony.
Wildfire risks delayed in higher elevations of Southwestern US, experts sayMarch 30, 2023While higher elevations in Southwestern U.S. may see a delayed start to the wildfire season, other areas may face higher risks due to its dry and windy conditions.
Idaho lawmakers consider criminalizing adults who help minors get abortionsMarch 30, 2023Lawmakers in Idaho consider banning adults from helping minors receive an abortion. The measure would establish a new crime called “abortion trafficking."
Weaponization hearing devolves into chaos as Democrat shouts at Republicans over witness testimonyMarch 30, 2023A House Weaponization Committee hearing went off the rails Thursday as Rep. Stephen Lynch, D-Mass., shouted at Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, over his party's ability to "cross-examine" testimony.
Top senator pushes ban on all Chinese purchases of US land: 'Not one more inch'March 30, 2023Sen. Tom Cotton introduced the most sweeping legislation to date cracking down on Chinese purchases of U.S. land, calling for a full ban on buying any real estate on American soil.
Scott Peterson's family insists he's innocent 20 years later, say key questions remain unansweredMarch 30, 2023Fox News national correspondent Laura Ingle shared the ins and outs of her Fox Nation special on the Scott Peterson case in an interview with Fox News Digital.
Seattle to give paid sick leave to gig workers under first-in-the-nation lawMarch 30, 2023Seattle Mayor Bruce Harrell signed a first-in-the-nation law that allows most gig workers in the city to be permanently entitled to paid sick leave.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
Wall Street Journal reporter arrested in Russia on spying charges - CNNMarch 30, 2023
Federal judge says insurers no longer have to provide some preventive care services, including cancer and heart screenings, at no cost - CNNMarch 30, 2023
9 Soldiers Killed After Army Helicopters Collide Over Kentucky - The New York TimesMarch 30, 2023
Prescriptions for ADHD treatments surged during the Covid-19 pandemic, CDC report shows - CNNMarch 30, 2023
Vatican rejects doctrine that fueled centuries of colonialism - The Associated PressMarch 30, 2023
DeSantis, the Disney board and King Charles III: A power struggle, explained - NPRMarch 30, 2023
Defense in Proud Boys Sedition Trial Encounters Hurdles - The New York TimesMarch 30, 2023
Senate votes to roll back Biden administration clean water rule - CNBCMarch 30, 2023
Mississippi fails to confirm Black education secretary, angering some Democrats - NBC NewsMarch 30, 2023
Two suspects at large after reports of shots fired at North Carolina community college - The IndependentMarch 30, 2023
Severe Storms in the Midwest Could Bring Tornadoes to Over a Dozen States - The New York TimesMarch 30, 2023
Record snowfall buries California mountain town - ABC NewsMarch 30, 2023
King Charles becomes first British monarch to address German parliament - CNNMarch 30, 2023
Former President Bolsonaro returns to Brazil after three months in Florida - NPRMarch 30, 2023
Cop who helped take down Nashville shooter served as Marine grunt - Marine Corps TimesMarch 30, 2023
Is this workable as VM?
Yes it is.
Just updated this page with the new version 2.0 We added Brave Browser and Waterfox to this new version.
New version released JoshWho OS 2.7 2022