Joe Biden Keeps Mask Mandates for Americans Traveling, Ends Coronavirus Restrictions for Border Crossers
April 13, 2022 8:44 pm
Tags: Americans, border crossers, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, China, Coronavirus, COVID-19, illegal immigration, immigration, Joe Biden, mask mandate, mass immigration, Politics, Title 42, U.S.-Mexico border
Categories: Americans border crossers Breitbart News Center for Disease Control and Prevention China Coronavirus COVID-19 illegal immigration immigration Joe Biden JoshWho News mask mandate mass immigration Politics Title 42 U.S.-Mexico border
President Joe Biden’s administration is extending the federal mask mandate for Americans traveling on commercial buses and flights while carrying out plans to end Chinese coronavirus restrictions for border crossers and illegal aliens.
On Wednesday, Biden’s Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced that the federal transportation mask mandate — which has been in place since 2020 — will remain in effect for at least two more weeks.
“CDC continues to monitor the spread of the Omicron variant, especially the BA.2 subvariant that now makes up more than 85 percent of United States cases,” the agency wrote in a statement:
Since early April, there have been increases in the seven-day moving average of cases in the U.S. The CDC Mask Order remains in effect while CDC assesses the potential impact of the rise of cases on severe disease, including hospitalizations and deaths, and healthcare system capacity. TSA will extend the security directive and emergency amendment for 15 days, through May 3, 2022. [Emphasis added]
At the same time, Biden’s CDC is officially ending the Title 42 public health authority on May 23. The authority, first imposed by former President Donald Trump, allows federal immigration officials to quickly return illegal aliens to their native countries to protect Americans from illnesses, diseases, and viruses like coronavirus.
By doing so, the Biden administration is planning to open its expansive Catch and Release network to hundreds of thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens who are expected to arrive every month at the U.S.-Mexico border, seeking release into American communities.
“The Biden administration and Democrats on Capitol Hill don’t act like they think COVID-19 is finished,” RJ Hauman with the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) told Breitbart News.
“They talk about the need for more funding, toddlers and travelers must continue wearing masks, and they say we should be sending health assistance around the world,” Hauman continued. “The fact is this: The only place on the planet where Biden and Democrats say COVID-19 is over is on our southern border.”
Biden officials admit that they expect up to half a million border crossers and illegal aliens — the equivalent of Atlanta, Georgia’s population — to arrive at the border every month.
Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) recently told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview that he expects 30,000 border crossers and illegal aliens every day at the border. Such an influx would amount to the largest illegal immigration wave in American history.
John Binder is a reporter for Breitbart News. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter here.
- UK Summons Chinese Ambassador Over Beating Of BBC Journalist December 2, 2022
- November Payrolls Preview: A Miss Will Be Good For Stocks But A Huge Miss Means Recession December 2, 2022
- America To Unveil World’s First Sixth-Generation Bomber Friday December 1, 2022
- Why Is Booz Allen Renting Us Back Our Own National Parks? December 1, 2022
- Congress Adds $45 Billion To 2023 Military Budget December 1, 2022
- San Francisco Approves Lethal Police Robots After ‘Unhinged’ Board Of Supervisors Hearing December 1, 2022
- White House “Isn’t Taking A Side” On Cause Of Anti-Lockdown Protests In China December 1, 2022
- Lava Flows From Mauna Loa Volcano Could Reach Major Hawaii Highway “In Days” December 1, 2022
- This Is Of Course Insane December 1, 2022
- Here Are The Best And Worst Performing Assets In November And YTD December 1, 2022
- Railroaders Say Morale, Quality-Of-Life At All-Time Low December 1, 2022
- GOP Senators Say They Will Block Military Funding Unless Vaccine Mandate Scrapped December 1, 2022
- Court Rejects Joe Biden Push to Remove Block on Student Debt Transfer Program December 1, 2022
- Continuing Jobless Claims Hit 10-Month Highs As Layoffs Exploded In November December 1, 2022
- Schiff: Fed Soft Pivot In Play; Markets Ignore Powell’s Hawkish Talk December 1, 2022
- Fed’s Favorite Inflation Signal Dips (Holds Near 40 Year Highs) As Savings Rate Crashed December 1, 2022
- EU Threatens to Ban Twitter Over Elon Musk’s Free Speech Plans December 1, 2022
- Biden Admin Pledges $53 Million To Help Restore Ukraine’s Damaged Power Grid December 1, 2022
- EU Threatens Musk With Twitter Ban Over Content Moderation December 1, 2022
- ‘Operation Pelican’: Details Of UK’s Secret Op To Seize Assange Revealed December 1, 2022
- Not Acxiom (unverified) - 51,730,831 breached accounts November 22, 2022In 2020, a corpus of data containing almost a quarter of a billion records spanning over 400 different fields was misattributed to database marketing company Acxiom and subsequently circulated within the hacking community. On review, Acxiom concluded that "the claims are indeed false and that the data, which has been readily available across multiple environments, […]
- GGCorp - 2,376,330 breached accounts November 8, 2022In August 2022, the MMORPG website GGCorp suffered a data breach that exposed almost 2.4M unique email addresses. The data also included IP addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes.
- Lolzteam - 398,011 breached accounts November 6, 2022In May 2018, the Russian hacking forum Lolzteam suffered a data breach that exposed 400k members. The impacted data included usernames and email addresses which were later redistributed via another hacking forum. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested it be attributed to "ZAN @ BF".
- Doomworld - 34,478 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the Doomworld fourm suffered a data breach that exposed 34k member records. The data included email and IP addresses, usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- E-Pal - 108,887 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the service dedicated to finding friends on Discord known as E-Pal disclosed a data breach. The compromised data included over 100k unique email addresses and usernames spanning approximately 1M orders. The data was subsequently distributed via a popular hacking forum.
- Wakanim - 6,706,951 breached accounts October 6, 2022In August 2022, the European streaming service Wakanim suffered a data breach which was subsequently advertised and sold on a popular hacking forum. The breach exposed 6.7M customer records including email, IP and physical addresses, names and usernames.
- Bhinneka - 1,274,340 breached accounts October 6, 2022In early 2020, the Indonesian consumer electronics website Bhinneka suffered a data breach that exposed almost 1.3M customer records. The data included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth, phone numbers and salted password hashes.
- TAP Air Portugal - 5,067,990 breached accounts September 23, 2022In August 2022, the Portuguese airline TAP Air Portugal was the target of a ransomware attack perpetrated by the Ragnar Locker gang who later leaked the compromised data via a public dark web site. Over 5M unique email addresses were exposed alongside other personal data including names, genders, DoBs, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Brand New Tube - 349,627 breached accounts September 8, 2022In August 2022, the streaming website Brand New Tube suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of almost 350k subscribers. The impacted data included email and IP addresses, usernames, genders, passwords stored as unsalted SHA-1 hashes and private messages.
- START - 7,455,386 breached accounts August 30, 2022In August 2022, news broke of an attack against the Russian streaming service "START". The incident led to the exposure of 44M records containing 7.4M unique email addresses. The impacted data also included the subscriber's country and password hash. START subsequently acknowledged the incident in a Telegram post and stated that the data dated back […]