House Democrats Block Republican Resolution Condemning Violence at Churches, Pregnancy Centers
July 19, 2022 9:12 pm
Tags: abortion, block, Breitbart, centers, churches, condemning, Democrats, guy, Guy Reschenthaler, house, Johnson, joshwho, mike, Mike Johnson, News, Politics, Pregnancy, Pro-Life, Republican, reschenthaler, resolution, violence
Categories: abortion Breitbart News churches Guy Reschenthaler JoshWho News Mike Johnson Politics Pregnancy Pro-Life
House Democrats on Tuesday blocked a Republican resolution that would have condemned the violence seen by radical pro-abortion activists at churches and pro-life pregnancy centers in recent months.
After the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade was leaked in May, churches and pregnancy centers saw an onslaught of attacks from radical pro-abortion activists. For example, an individual reportedly lit and threw a Molotov cocktail into Wisconsin Family Action’s facility. Further, the radical pro-abortion group Jane’s Revenge admitted to vandalizing and threatening four churches in Washington.
More attacks on pro-life organizations coming! This happened at the First Care Women’s Health in Manassas, Virginia…(this will escalate). Dear friends, pray and stay safe! pic.twitter.com/c1SZyyUkUG
— Obianuju Ekeocha (@obianuju) May 9, 2022
Armada, Mich.: On May 5, Saint Joseph’s Church & Academy was vandalized with satanic symbols & messages calling for the death of Republicans. https://t.co/wkXKuvMKlv pic.twitter.com/uZBqQSQL2W
— Andy Ngô ?️? (@MrAndyNgo) May 11, 2022
The violence at churches and pregnancy centers continued after the Supreme Court officially overturned the landmark abortion case. There have reportedly been more than 50 instances of arson or vandalism in such locations after the Court’s decision was finalized and more than 100 since the opinion was leaked.
Introduced by Rep. Mike Johnson (R-LA), House Resolution 1233 would have issued a widespread condemnation of the violence, vandalism, and threats that pro-abortion radicals have engaged in against pro-life pregnancy centers and Christian churches.
BREAKING: House Democrats Block Resolution to Condemn Violence Against Churches and Pregnancy Centers https://t.co/rX6Iya5K5Wpic.twitter.com/f2AUwOhCJP
— LifeNews.com (@LifeNewsHQ) July 19, 2022
Johnson said that Congress’s failure to condemn the violence at these locations “emboldened” the radical protesters to continue their crimes. Unsurprisingly, 219 House Democrats voted against the resolution offered on the House floor by Rep. Guy Reschenthaler (PA-14).
House Democrats are following their leader, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), who refused to condemn violence at churches and pregnancy centers when asked about it last month.
WATCH: @SpeakerPelosi REFUSES to denounce attacks against churches and crisis pregnancy centers ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/p5YV4qCI9K
— Chad Gilmartin (@ChadGilmartinCA) June 16, 2022
“This has gotten out of hand. Radical leftists were emboldened by the inaction of this body in the aftermath of the leaked opinion, and now they’ve targeted their violence against the very groups that care for women and their unborn children in their most vulnerable moments,” Johnson said. “It’s unconscionable.”
BREAKING: Every single House Democrat just voted AGAINST a bill condemning attacks by abortion activists against pro-life pregnancy centers & churches.
By remaining silent on these attacks, Democrats are pouring fuel on the fire & encouraging more threats & violence. pic.twitter.com/viYMA8pH6h
— SBA Pro-Life America LifeSavingLaws.com (@sbaprolife) July 19, 2022
“When will this body stand up against the mob? When will we restore law and order?” Johnson continued. “Our side is ready to act. We have an obligation and responsibility to do it.”
- WTI Extends Gains After Unexpected Large Crude Draw March 28, 2023
- US Aircraft Carrier Holds Drills With South Korean Military Under Threat Of Missile Tests March 28, 2023
- Jamie Dimon In Hot-Seat As Sworn Deposition Looms In Epstein Lawsuits March 28, 2023
- Regional Banks Target New Crypto Business From Former Signature And Silvergate Clients March 28, 2023
- Strong 5Y Treasury Auction Stops Through As Nosebleeding Rates Vol Dips March 28, 2023
- It’s Prudent To Dust Off The Stagflation Hedges Again March 28, 2023
- Peak Rates Can’t Come Soon Enough For Real Estate March 28, 2023
- Conference Board Confidence Improves, Inflation Expectations Rise In March March 28, 2023
- SBF Charged With Funneling $40M In Crypto To Bribe CCP Officials March 28, 2023
- “Shot her way into the building” “Horrific Shooting at Covenant Church/School: New Security Footage Reveals Shooter’s Actions” #shooter #gunviolence #tragedy March 28, 2023
- At Least 37 Dead After Fire Engulfs U.S. – Mexico Border Migrant Facility March 28, 2023
- Woke Disney Begins Mass Layoffs with TV Production, Acquisition Employees March 28, 2023
- Nashville Christian School Shooter Was Second ‘Transgender’ Female Killer in 4 Years March 28, 2023
- Nordic Countries Create ‘Mini NATO’ Pact, Linking Air Forces March 28, 2023
- Humza Yousaf Wins SNP Leadership Contest To Become First Muslim Leader Of Scotland March 28, 2023
- Germany Successfully Delivers 18 Leopard Tanks At Ukraine Border March 28, 2023
- The Real Insurrection, And The Dirty Politics Of Jan. 6 March 27, 2023
- Over 3,000lbs Of Beef Recalled Over Possible E. Coli Contamination March 27, 2023
- Contract Confirms US Government Received $400 Million From Major COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturer March 27, 2023
- Millennials Dominate Insolvencies In Canada As Credit Card, Student Loan And Other Debts Pile Up March 27, 2023
JoshWho TV News
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellopMarch 17, 2023Explosive! The Gateway Pundit Interviews DC Gulag Political Prisoner Jeffrey McKellop ...
Feds Kicking the Capitol Doors Open Jan 6thMarch 12, 2023
Chicago security guard shoots bank robbery in downtown BankMarch 11, 2023A bank security guard in downtown Chicago was shot as he confronted a male suspect fleeing the business Thursday afternoon. Subscribe to FOX 32 Chica ...
Tucker Jan 6th Footage ReleasedMarch 7, 2023
JAN 6 Capitol Riot Shenanigans Part 5 - INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019March 7, 2023Capitol Riot Shenanigans INSURRECTION DEJA VUE HONG KONG 2019 - Have we seen a government set up it's people as they did January 6, 2021. Hong Kong 20 ...
HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6.March 7, 2023HOLY PHUCK: BOMBSHELL: DOJ VIDEO. CAPITOL POLICE HOLDING OPEN “UPPER WEST TERRACE DOORS” ON JAN 6. Over 250 individuals allowed to walk into Capi ...
SHOCKING Capitol Police Video Uncovered from Jan 6 Shows Undercover and Armed DOJ OnsiteMarch 7, 2023https://patriotswitch.com/pnn Patriot Switch is a grassroots movement that’s helping families switch their shopping to American Made. Join over 2 m ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
The Daily Caller
EXCLUSIVE: Reps. Mary Miller, MTG Press FBI For Answers Over Nashville School ShootingMarch 28, 2023'What drugs was this person on?'
Daughter Of Nashville School’s Pastor Among Victims Who Died In ShootingMarch 28, 2023'Our community is heartbroken'
Study Reveals How China Became The World’s Biggest Loan SharkMarch 28, 2023Chinese Foreign Minister Qin Gang flipped the accusations of debt entrapment back on the United States
‘Hate Has Consequences’: A Viral Statement Pins Blame Of Trans School Shooter On ConservativesMarch 28, 2023The transgender advocacy group dropped an official statement regarding the recent shooting at a school which some argue attempts to sympathize with a murderer.
Trump Hires Former Jeb Bush Operative To Run New Hampshire OperationMarch 28, 2023Trevor Naglieri will lead Trump's New Hampshire operation
A look back at 'queen' Sheila Jackson Lee's wildest moments from years in Congress: 'mean' boss, verbal abuseMarch 28, 2023Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, has faced numerous scandals during her nearly three decades serving in the House of Representatives. Here is a look at some of those wildest moments.
DeSantis office slams Forbes contributor's inquiry for being 'cheap,' 'partisan activismMarch 28, 2023A Forbes contributor allegedly sent an inquiry to Florida Gov. DeSantis’ Press Secretary Bryan Griffin for an article claiming "woke" is am anti-equity "slur."
Whatever happened to the global chip shortage?March 28, 2023Lawmakers and experts agree that semiconductor manufacturing in the U.S. need to match the production or else it will go underutilized in an attempt to compete with others.
Ford just made this type of vehicle extinctMarch 28, 2023Ford is discontinuing the Transit Connect compact van in the United States at the end of 2023 due to falling demand for this type of vehicle.
Florida university hosts 'gender-affirming clothes swap'March 28, 2023A transgendered student group at the University of South Florida hosted a Gender Affirming Clothing Swap in an effort to create a safe space for students.
Paige Spiranac says 'disgusting sexual' rumors keep her guarded at golf events with male celebritiesMarch 28, 2023Paige Spiranac has become one of the most popular social media influencers, especially in the golf world, but that has come at a price with constant dating rumors.
DeSantis press secretary says Fidel Castro children's book not 'true history,' blames progressivesMarch 28, 2023A children's book about deceased Cuban leader Fidel Castro was criticized by the spokesperson for Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.
Real faith requires thinking and gathering knowledge, says one of the most famous preachers in the worldMarch 28, 2023Lauren Green, chief religion correspondent for Fox News Channel, spoke with Collin Hansen, whose new book is "Timothy Keller: His Spiritual and Intellectual Formation" — and shares highlights.
Gwyneth Paltrow's children Apple and Moses used in star's defense during ski collision trialMarch 28, 2023Gwyneth Paltrow's two kids were supposed to take the stand in the civil trial. The actress is being sued for $300,000 over a 2016 ski collision at Utah's Deer Valley Resort.
Missing Georgia girl is home safe, but 'there are many unanswered questions': CopsMarch 28, 2023Havana Alexander, 11, was missing Thursday to Saturday, when she returned to her Georgia family on her own, Walker County Sheriff Steve Wilson said.
Nashville Covenant school headmaster hailed as hero in wake of shooting: 'She protected her children'March 28, 2023Local leaders and law enforcement experts are praising school administrators and teachers for their response to Monday's shooting at the Convenant School in Nashville, Tennessee.
GOP lawmakers accuse Pentagon doctors of advocating 'chemical castration' of military-connected trans minorsMarch 28, 2023GOP representatives demanded answers from Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin after a Fox News Digital report on its doctors beliefs on gender-affirming care for military-connected children.
New Hampshire man accused of 5-year-old daughter's murder faces new gun chargesMarch 28, 2023Adam Montgomery, already accused of killing his five-year-old daughter, has been indicted again by the Hillsborough County, New Hampshire Grand Jury on gun charges.
France refuses to extradite far-left Italian terrorists who have eluded justice since 1980sMarch 28, 2023A French court has declined to extradite ten convicted left-wing terrorists to their native Italy for their roles in decades-old attacks.
Biden falsely claims it's illegal to own a flamethrower while calling for action against 'weapons of war'March 28, 2023President Biden on Tuesday said flamethrowers are illegal in the United States while calling for action against "weapons of war." Flamethrowers, however, are not illegal.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
Mike Pence must testify about conversations he had with Donald Trump leading up to January 6, judge rules - CNNMarch 28, 2023
Everman, Texas, police give updates Monday in search for missing 6-year-old boy - Fort Worth Star-TelegramMarch 28, 2023
At least 39 die in migrant center fire by U.S.-Mexico border - Los Angeles TimesMarch 28, 2023
Hospitals Are Increasingly Crowded With Kids Who Tried to Harm Themselves, Study Finds - The New York TimesMarch 28, 2023
Aide to Senator Rand Paul Stabbed After Leaving Washington Restaurant - The New York TimesMarch 28, 2023
Justice Department moves to end consent decree with Seattle Police Department - CNNMarch 28, 2023
After a tumultuous tenure, Jason Wingard has resigned as Temple University president - The Philadelphia InquirerMarch 28, 2023
Dominion wants Fox News hosts and executives to testify at trial - The GuardianMarch 28, 2023
Latino voters in South Florida hold key to Republican political future - NPRMarch 28, 2023
FBI joins probe into bullying of Georgia teen as crowd demands charges outside hospital - New York PostMarch 28, 2023
Florida elementary school temporarily bars ‘Ruby Bridges’ film following parent’s complaint - NBC NewsMarch 28, 2023
Tuesday offers top view as 5 planets align in night sky - The Washington PostMarch 28, 2023
Wisconsin's Supreme Court race could be the beginning of the end for GOP dominance - POLITICOMarch 28, 2023
Man shot, killed by ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend in SE Side apartment, SAPD says - KSAT San AntonioMarch 28, 2023
US court reinstates Adnan Syed murder conviction in Serial podcast case - The Guardian USMarch 28, 2023