Exclusive — Rep. Greg Murphy: GOP Doctors Caucus Is ‘Infuriated’ that Fauci’s Policy ‘Has All Been About Vaccination’ and Not Therapeutics
January 28, 2022 10:10 pm
Tags: Anthony Fauci, Breitbart News Daily, Coronavirus, coronavirus vaccine, coronavirus vaccines, COVID vaccine, COVID-19, Greg Murphy, Health, Politics, Radio, Vaccine, Vaccines
Categories: Anthony Fauci Breitbart News Breitbart News Daily Coronavirus coronavirus vaccine coronavirus vaccines COVID vaccine COVID-19 Greg Murphy Health JoshWho News Politics Radio Vaccine Vaccines
Rep. Greg Murphy (R-NC) told Breitbart News on Friday that the GOP Doctors Caucus is “infuriated” that the Biden administration and Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the president’s top medical adviser, have “been all about vaccination” and not therapeutics in their response to the coronavirus outbreak.
“We’re not going to vaccinate our way out of it,” Murphy, a urologist, said on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.
He said, “I’m a vice chair of the GOP Doctors Caucus. We are infuriated — infuriated — that this has all been about vaccination. Fauci has been, ‘Vaccination, vaccination, vaccination,’ rather than therapeutics.”
He went on, “Duke University, just last week, posted they’re finally, finally, going to be studying — doing studies of — Ivermectin. There’s been so much data, not only from this country but from other countries, that have shown that it has efficacy in this particular arena, and there are other things — fluvoxamine, probenecid — other drugs that could be repurposed but are not big sexy expensive drugs. And this is where we should have gone a year and a half ago when we knew we were not going to vaccinate our way out of this.”
Murphy continued, “There should be something that we should be able to write and prescribe that’s not $800 a pill for people who test positive to try to get them better, not only keep them out of the hospital, but get them better, get them back to work, and let society function, I think this is a major problem.”
Fauci has contributed to broad erosion of public trust in the healthcare industry and physicians, Murphy held.
“Fauci, I’m going to blame [him] as the biggest reason – his arrogance – [that] the trust of the American people in health care — and in doctors, in particular — has plummeted,” he stated.
Murphy expressed hope that subsequent variants of the novel coronavirus would be less dangerous.
“So we only pray that with this last surge — which was much, much more infectious, but less overall lethal — that we’ll be moving towards a virus that is less pathological for individuals,” he stated. “I will note, though, however, last week at the peak of Delta, that we lost as many last week from Omicron as we did during the peak of Delta. Why? It’s not because of its lethality itself, it’s just because the pure numbers of individuals [infected].”
Breitbart News Daily broadcasts live on SiriusXM Patriot 125 weekdays from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Eastern.
- UK Summons Chinese Ambassador Over Beating Of BBC Journalist December 2, 2022
- November Payrolls Preview: A Miss Will Be Good For Stocks But A Huge Miss Means Recession December 2, 2022
- America To Unveil World’s First Sixth-Generation Bomber Friday December 1, 2022
- Why Is Booz Allen Renting Us Back Our Own National Parks? December 1, 2022
- Congress Adds $45 Billion To 2023 Military Budget December 1, 2022
- San Francisco Approves Lethal Police Robots After ‘Unhinged’ Board Of Supervisors Hearing December 1, 2022
- White House “Isn’t Taking A Side” On Cause Of Anti-Lockdown Protests In China December 1, 2022
- Lava Flows From Mauna Loa Volcano Could Reach Major Hawaii Highway “In Days” December 1, 2022
- This Is Of Course Insane December 1, 2022
- Here Are The Best And Worst Performing Assets In November And YTD December 1, 2022
- Railroaders Say Morale, Quality-Of-Life At All-Time Low December 1, 2022
- GOP Senators Say They Will Block Military Funding Unless Vaccine Mandate Scrapped December 1, 2022
- Court Rejects Joe Biden Push to Remove Block on Student Debt Transfer Program December 1, 2022
- Continuing Jobless Claims Hit 10-Month Highs As Layoffs Exploded In November December 1, 2022
- Schiff: Fed Soft Pivot In Play; Markets Ignore Powell’s Hawkish Talk December 1, 2022
- Fed’s Favorite Inflation Signal Dips (Holds Near 40 Year Highs) As Savings Rate Crashed December 1, 2022
- EU Threatens to Ban Twitter Over Elon Musk’s Free Speech Plans December 1, 2022
- Biden Admin Pledges $53 Million To Help Restore Ukraine’s Damaged Power Grid December 1, 2022
- EU Threatens Musk With Twitter Ban Over Content Moderation December 1, 2022
- ‘Operation Pelican’: Details Of UK’s Secret Op To Seize Assange Revealed December 1, 2022
- Not Acxiom (unverified) - 51,730,831 breached accounts November 22, 2022In 2020, a corpus of data containing almost a quarter of a billion records spanning over 400 different fields was misattributed to database marketing company Acxiom and subsequently circulated within the hacking community. On review, Acxiom concluded that "the claims are indeed false and that the data, which has been readily available across multiple environments, […]
- GGCorp - 2,376,330 breached accounts November 8, 2022In August 2022, the MMORPG website GGCorp suffered a data breach that exposed almost 2.4M unique email addresses. The data also included IP addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes.
- Lolzteam - 398,011 breached accounts November 6, 2022In May 2018, the Russian hacking forum Lolzteam suffered a data breach that exposed 400k members. The impacted data included usernames and email addresses which were later redistributed via another hacking forum. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested it be attributed to "ZAN @ BF".
- Doomworld - 34,478 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the Doomworld fourm suffered a data breach that exposed 34k member records. The data included email and IP addresses, usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- E-Pal - 108,887 breached accounts October 24, 2022In October 2022, the service dedicated to finding friends on Discord known as E-Pal disclosed a data breach. The compromised data included over 100k unique email addresses and usernames spanning approximately 1M orders. The data was subsequently distributed via a popular hacking forum.
- Wakanim - 6,706,951 breached accounts October 6, 2022In August 2022, the European streaming service Wakanim suffered a data breach which was subsequently advertised and sold on a popular hacking forum. The breach exposed 6.7M customer records including email, IP and physical addresses, names and usernames.
- Bhinneka - 1,274,340 breached accounts October 6, 2022In early 2020, the Indonesian consumer electronics website Bhinneka suffered a data breach that exposed almost 1.3M customer records. The data included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth, phone numbers and salted password hashes.
- TAP Air Portugal - 5,067,990 breached accounts September 23, 2022In August 2022, the Portuguese airline TAP Air Portugal was the target of a ransomware attack perpetrated by the Ragnar Locker gang who later leaked the compromised data via a public dark web site. Over 5M unique email addresses were exposed alongside other personal data including names, genders, DoBs, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Brand New Tube - 349,627 breached accounts September 8, 2022In August 2022, the streaming website Brand New Tube suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of almost 350k subscribers. The impacted data included email and IP addresses, usernames, genders, passwords stored as unsalted SHA-1 hashes and private messages.
- START - 7,455,386 breached accounts August 30, 2022In August 2022, news broke of an attack against the Russian streaming service "START". The incident led to the exposure of 44M records containing 7.4M unique email addresses. The impacted data also included the subscriber's country and password hash. START subsequently acknowledged the incident in a Telegram post and stated that the data dated back […]