Exclusive — CNN Camera Crew Present Outside Mike Pence Group in D.C. After Apparent Leak from DOJ
February 2, 2023 11:36 am
Tags: after, apparent, biden, Breitbart, Camera, classified, classified documents, CNN, counsel, Crew, D.C., Documents, DOJ, donald, Donald Trump, exclusive, FBI, from, group, hill, joe, Joe Biden, joshwho, leak,, mike, Mike Pence, News, On The Hill, outside, Pence, Politics, present, Special, Special Counsel, the, Trump
Categories: Breitbart News classified documents CNN DOJ Donald Trump FBI Joe Biden JoshWho News Mike Pence On The Hill Politics Special Counsel
A CNN camera crew was as of Thursday morning present on the street outside former Vice President Mike Pence’s advocacy group headquarters in downtown Washington, DC, Breitbart News has learned.
The group is called Advancing American Freedom and has headquarters in downtown Washington, D.C.
Photos of the CNN staffers—who had a camera on a tripod there—provided to Breitbart News suggest the camera crew was possibly awaiting action from the Department of Justice (DOJ) or FBI in the ongoing classified document scandals plaguing Pence, former President Donald Trump, and current President Joe Biden.
CNN and the DOJ have not replied to requests for comment.
Pence officials have previously made clear that staff-led searches have been conducted both at Pence’s home in Indiana and at this organization’s headquarters and that there are no other possible locations to search.
The presence of the CNN camera crew raises questions about whether or not the DOJ or FBI are leaking to establishment media any key facts or intelligence about the various investigations. At this stage, there is no reason to believe that any intelligence that CNN may have gotten is correct or incorrect either, and Pence’s office has not been raided or searched yet by federal agents—and it is unclear if it ever will be.
Pence voluntarily provided classified documents he discovered at his Indiana home recently to federal authorities, which somewhat roped him into the simmering scandal currently ripping Biden apart. Federal authorities searched Biden’s two homes in Delaware in recent weeks, and have been zoning in on troves of documents at the Universities of Pennsylvania and Delaware as well from his time as Vice President during former President Barack Obama’s administration and from his time as a U.S. Senator.
A source close to Pence said that the former vice president and his team will comply with the various authorities and have been in touch with the FBI about the possibility of scheduling additional searches.
Trump, meanwhile, saw his home at Mar-a-Lago raided back in August as part of that probe, which now is being overseen by a Special Counsel—a Special Counsel has also been appointed in the Biden case too.
Questions of leaks to media about flashy law enforcement action like executions of search warrants or even just voluntary searches have dominated each of these stories for weeks. It is unclear if the DOJ or FBI will take any action against leakers in their midst, or if the Department and Agency believe that such leaks are acceptable.
It is also unclear if the CNN news crew is still remaining outside Pence’s organization.
- Vaccination Offers ‘No Meaningful Protection’ Against Long COVID: Study September 25, 2023
- Toymaker Lego Abandons Oil-Free “Breakthrough” Brick As ESG Push Derails September 25, 2023
- Watch: Tucker Carlson Spits Fire In Anti-Abortion Speech September 25, 2023
- Mask Mandates Back For Health Care Workers In Several California Counties September 25, 2023
- Oregon Sheriffs Association Says FBI Position Makes It Impossible To Legally Buy Guns September 25, 2023
- Oracle’s Larry Ellison Touts Tesla Cybertruck As ‘Next-Gen’ Police Cruiser September 25, 2023
- Analysis: U.S. Foreign-Born Population Approaches 50 Million Under Joe Biden September 25, 2023
- NewsGuard 2.0: ‘Media Bias’ Tracker ‘Ad Fontes’ Overwhelmingly Favors Leftist Media September 25, 2023
- “Events Are Moving Quickly Now” – Kunstler Warns Of Imminent “Banquet Of Consequences” For Biden Admin September 25, 2023
- Bonds & Bullion Dumped, Dollar Jumps As Shutdown & Student-Loan Cliff Loom September 25, 2023
- Jefferies Downgrades Nike, Footlocker, Urban Outfitters As Student Debt Payment Restart Set To Spark Spending Pullback September 25, 2023
- Sen. Bob Menendez Claims He Withdrew ‘Thousands of Dollars in Cash’ over Last 30 Years After $480K Found at Home in Bribery Investigation September 25, 2023
- Watch: Border Patrol Boss Admits Agency Cannot Protect US Because They’re Forced To Process So Many Illegals September 25, 2023
- Peter Schiff: Jerome Powell Is Just Guessing September 25, 2023
- Macron Announces End Of France’s Military Presence In Niger, Pulls Ambassador, As Coup Govt Celebrates September 25, 2023
- Energy Stocks Surge After Biggest Short Squeeze In A Year September 25, 2023
- Hollywood Screenwriters Reach Preliminary Labor Deal With Studios To End Strike September 25, 2023
- Western US Braces For Loss Of Solar-Powered Generation During Solar Eclipse September 25, 2023
- UK Backtracks On Key Green Policies September 25, 2023
- Escobar: A Snapshot Of Ukrainian Morale In The Battlefield September 25, 2023
- ApexSMS - 23,246,481 breached accounts September 21, 2023In May 2019, news broke of a massive SMS spam operation known as "ApexSMS" which was discovered after a MongoDB instance of the same name was found exposed without a password. The incident leaked over 80M records with 23M unique email addresses alongside names, phone numbers and carriers, geographic locations (state and country), genders and […]
- dBforums - 363,468 breached accounts September 20, 2023In July 2016, a data breach of the now defunct database forum "dBforums" appeared for sale alongside several others hacked from the parent company, Penton. The breach of the vBulletin based forum contained 363k unique email addresses alongside usernames, IP addresses, dates of birth and salted MD5 password hashes.
- MalindoAir - 4,328,232 breached accounts September 14, 2023In early 2019, the Malaysian airline Malindo Air suffered a data breach that exposed tens of millions of customer records. Containing 4.3M unique email addresses, the breach also exposed extensive personal information including names, dates of birth, genders, physical addresses, phone numbers and passport details. The data was later extensively shared on popular hacking forums.
- Viva Air - 932,232 breached accounts September 11, 2023In March 2022, the now defunct Columbian airline Viva Air suffered a data breach and subsequent ransomware attack. Among a trove of other ransomed data, the incident exposed a log of 2.6M transactions with 932k unique email addresses, physical and IP addresses, names, phone numbers and partial credit card data (last 4 digits).
- Dymocks - 836,120 breached accounts September 8, 2023In September 2023, the Australian book retailer Dymocks announced a data breach. The data dated back to June 2023 and contained 1.2M records with 836k unique email addresses. The breach also exposed names, dates of birth, genders, phone numbers and physical addresses.
- Phished Data via CERT Poland - 67,943 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, CERT Poland observed a phishing campaign that collected credentials from 68k victims. The campaign collected email addresses and passwords via a phishing email masquerading as a purchase order confirmation. CERT Poland identified a further 202 other phishing campaigns operating on the same C2 server, which has now been dismantled.
- Pampling - 383,468 breached accounts August 31, 2023In January 2020, the online clothing retailer Pampling suffered a data breach that exposed 383k unique customer email addresses. The data was later shared on a popular hacking forum and also included names, usernames and unsalted MD5 password hashes.
- PlayCyberGames - 3,681,753 breached accounts August 31, 2023In August 2023, PlayCyberGames which "allows users to play any games with LAN function or games using IP address" suffered a data breach which exposed 3.7M customer records. The data included email addresses, usernames and MD5 password hashes with a constant value in the "salt" field. PlayCyberGames did not respond to multiple attempts to disclose […]
- SevenRooms - 1,205,385 breached accounts August 24, 2023In December 2022, over 400GB of data belonging to restaurant customer management platform SevenRooms was posted for sale to a popular hacking forum. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses alongside names and purchases. SevenRooms advised that the breach was due to unauthorised access of "a file transfer interface of a third-party vendor".
- Duolingo - 2,676,696 breached accounts August 23, 2023In August 2023, 2.6M records of data scraped from Duolingo were broadly distributed on a popular hacking forum. Obtained by enumerating a vulnerable API, the data had earlier appeared for sale in January 2023 and contained email addresses, names, the languages being learned, XP (experience points), and other data related to learning progress on Duolingo. […]