Dr. Mehmet Oz: ‘I Am Confident We Will Win’ as Pennsylvania Primary Too Close to Call
May 17, 2022 11:30 pm
Tags: “i, Breitbart, call, close, confident, donald, Donald Trump, dr., Dr. Oz, Hannity, joshwho, mehmet, News, oz:, Pennsylvania, Politics, primary, sean, Sean Hannity, too, Trump, will, WIN
Categories: Breitbart News Donald Trump Dr. Oz JoshWho News Pennsylvania Politics Sean Hannity
Dr. Mehmet Oz rallied supporters late Tuesday night as the results of the Pennsylvania Republican Party Senate primary were too close to call.
“We’re not going to have a result tonight,” Oz said. “When all the votes are tallied, I am confident we will win … We are making a ferocious charge.”
Oz thanked former President Donald Trump, thanking him for being willing to “lean in” endorse him and host a rally for him.
“God bless you sir for putting so much effort into this race,” he said to Trump. “I will make you proud.”
Oz also thanked Fox News host Sean Hannity for his support.
“Sean’s like a brother to me, when Sean punches through something he really punches through it,” he said, thanking Hannity for his “behind the scenes” advice and “late night conversations” about the race.
He cited former President Ronald Reagan’s “shining city on the hill” description of the United States of America.
“I know many thing that that city is a little dim these days, but that’s not what I saw when I was campaigning,” he said. “I’m running to allow us all to witness that brilliance, it’s out there, we have to be able to believe in it,”
He desired the United States as a “role model to the world.”
“When our city on the hill is shining bright others see it and they make their cities bright as well,” he said. “That’s why I’m running for the Senate. That’s why I’ll be the next Senator of Pennsylvania.”
- Bill Maher Slams “Fat Celebration” And “Body Positivity” August 7, 2022
- Gold Is Going To Go! August 7, 2022
- 20 Total Chinese & Taiwan Warships In ‘Close Quarters’ Standoff In Strait As Drills Wind Down August 7, 2022
- The Growing Threat From North Korea August 6, 2022
- Donald Trump: Next President Must ‘Remove Rogue Bureaucrats and Root out the Deep State’ August 6, 2022
- The Cost Of Mining Bitcoin In 198 Different Countries August 6, 2022
- Despite Strict Gun Control, California Had The Most Active Shooter Incidents In 2021: FBI August 6, 2022
- Christian High School In Manhattan Hosted Mandatory Drag Show In Place Of Church Service August 6, 2022
- WATCH: Gaza Terror Group Misfires; Rocket Lands on Palestinian House August 6, 2022
- Sowell: The Point Of No Return August 6, 2022
- What Is ESG? It’s A Leveraging Tool For The Woke Communist Takeover August 6, 2022
- Exclusive — Trump-Backed Leora Levy: ‘I am Running to Rid Connecticut of the Blumenthal Blight’ August 6, 2022
- Indiana Enacts Near Total Abortion Ban August 6, 2022
- The Greatest Value Investor You’ve Never Heard Of August 6, 2022
- “Situation Is Really Precarious”: World’s Largest Rice Exporter Faces Output Decline Amid Heatwave August 6, 2022
- Poll: Florida ‘More Desirable’ to Live in than Blue New York, California August 6, 2022
- Majority Say Their Financial Situation Is ‘Getting Worse’ Under Biden August 6, 2022
- Report: Vice President Joe Biden Met with CCP-Linked Energy Executives at White House in 2014 August 6, 2022
- UN Chief Urges Tax On Oil Industry For “Grotesque Greed” August 6, 2022
- Taiwan Says China’s Drills Are Simulating A Full Attack On The Island August 6, 2022
- 1,685,085 hits