< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
- Sen. Mark Warner Asks About Online Censorship to Stop a ‘Social Media Internet-Based Bank Run’
Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) asked Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen during a Senate Finance Committee hearing on Thursday in Washington, DC, about censorship of online communications to prevent what he said was “the very first social media Internet-based bank run” — in reference to the failure of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB). Warner framed unspecified economic and financial […]
- Elon Musk Claims He Is ‘Open to the Idea’ of Buying Silicon Valley Bank
Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla and new owner of Twitter, recently stated that he is “open to the idea” of purchasing Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), which U.S. regulators shut down Friday due to a run on deposits. Business Insider reports that in a recent reply to a tweet, Twitter owner and Tesla CEO Elon […]
- YouTube Boss Susan Wojcicki Steps Down, but Her Replacement Loves Censorship Too
YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki recently announced plans to step down as CEO and will be succeeded by the censorship-happy Neal Mohan. Wojcicki leaves a legacy of censoring independent creators and favoring corporate media. CNBC reports that Susan Wojcicki has announced that she is stepping down as CEO of YouTube after eight years in the role, […]
- Elon Musk Meets with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy on Capitol Hill
Twitter CEO Elon Musk traveled to Capitol Hill on Thursday and met with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) to discuss how Twitter can be “fair to both parties,” Musk said on his social media platform. Musk noted he also met with House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY). The meeting with Jeffries may have been unplanned, […]
- Watch: Left-Wing Activists Smash Windows, Are Arrested at UC Davis Charlie Kirk Event
Left-wing and LGBTQ activists at UC Davis were arrested after vandalizing university property on Tuesday during an event featuring Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk. The incident came just hours after UC Davis chancellor Gary S. May declared Kirk a “proponent of hate” and encouraged students to “neutralize and negate” TPUSA’s influence on campus. Protestors carrying […]
- WATCH: Democrats Defend Censorship, Attack Journalists in Fiery Hearing
House Democrats attempted to defend social media censorship at a hearing of the new U.S. House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government on Thursday on the Twitter files. Led by Ranking Member Stacey Plaskett (D-VI), Democrats assailed journalists Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger, both Democrats, accusing them of ulterior motives and even […]
- GDI Disinformation ‘Expert’ Danny Rogers: Cannot Deprogram People Who Put ‘MAGA on Their Headstones’ from Disinformation
Dr. Daniel Rogers, the cofounder and executive director of the Global Disinformation Index (GDI), a group funded by George Soros’s Open Society Foundations, claimed supporters of former President Donald Trump cannot be deprogrammed from alleged disinformation. Rogers, speaking of groups that spread counter-messaging to disinformation, claimed in a February 2022 presentation to Princeton University’s Center […]
- ‘Proponent of Hate:’ UC Davis Chancellor Freaks Out over Charlie Kirk Event
UC Davis Chancellor Gary S. May called Turning Point USA (TPUSA) founder Charlie Kirk a “proponent of hate” on Tuesday, ahead of Kirk’s speaking event at the school, and encouraged students to “neutralize and negate” TPUSA’s influence on campus. In a video message responding to students who are allegedly in “distress” over the upcoming event […]
- Rep. Jim Jordan Destroys Democrat Claim that Government Never Told Twitter to Censor
House Judiciary Committee chairman Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) easily disproved a false allegation from Democrat Rep. Daniel Goldman (D-NY) during a hearing of the new House Subcommittee on the weaponization of the federal government. “You cannot find actual evidence of any direct government censorship of any lawful speech. And when I saw lawful, I mean […]
- Mark Zuckerberg Restores Donald Trump’s Account on Facebook and Instagram
Former President Donald Trump can now post on Facebook and Instagram after having his accounts restored by Mark Zuckerberg and the Masters of the Universe. The Hill reports that Facebook has agreed to restore former President Trump’s accounts across the platform. Former President Trump was suspended across all Facebook platforms following the events of January […]
- North Korea Claims 1.4 Million People Just Enlisted To Fight ‘Imperialist’ US March 20, 2023
- The Lords Of Chaos: Iraq Invasion 20 Years Later March 20, 2023
- A “Stock Clearance”: Most Major Automakers Slash Prices In China As Demand Stalls March 20, 2023
- Too Wrong To Fail March 20, 2023
- Biden Signs Legislation to Declassify Coronavirus Origins, Overturn D.C. Crime Bill March 20, 2023
- Americans To Bear Burden Of Monetary System’s Gradual Deterioration, Economist Says March 20, 2023
- Kolanovic Sees Growing Odds Of A “Minsky Moment In Markets” March 20, 2023
- New York Most Expensive State To Retire In, New Study Finds March 20, 2023
- Socialism Isn’t About Creating Economies. It Is About Amassing Political Power March 20, 2023
- Joe Manchin Slams Biden for Prioritizing ‘Radical Policy Agenda’ After Vetoing Anti-ESG Bill March 20, 2023
- US Studies How To Guarantee All $18 Trillion In US Bank Deposits March 20, 2023
- California Hospital Refuses Transplant Surgery For Unvaccinated Woman With End-Stage Kidney Disease March 20, 2023
- Record $304 Billion In Weekly FHLB Debt Issuance Hints At Staggering Size Of US Bank Run March 20, 2023
- Franklin Graham: Christians Must ‘Pray Specifically’ for Trump in Light of ‘Politically Motivated’ Attacks March 20, 2023
- 16 Terrorists On FBI Watchlist Crossed Southern Border In February Alone; CBP Data Shows March 20, 2023
- Oregon Teacher Caught Asking Students To Describe Their Sexual Fantasies In Short Stories March 20, 2023
- EU Contagion Risk Spreads As CDS Market Puts Focus On Deutsche Bank March 20, 2023
- “That’s Not True”: President Biden Moves Toward The Evil Twin Family Defense March 20, 2023
- Bed, Bath And Beyond Bludgeoned Below A Buck, But Still Not Bankrupt March 20, 2023
- Xi Arrives In Moscow As Putin Says Both Facing “Fierce & Aggressive” United States March 20, 2023
JoshWho TV News
- Nothing to display Yet Coming Soon...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
- LimeVPN - 23,348 breached accounts February 6, 2023In October 2020, the VPN provider LimeVPN suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of tens of thousands of customers. The data included email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, purchase histories and passwords stored as salted MD5 hashes.
The Daily Caller
Gun Used In Cartel Killing Of Americans In Mexico Allegedly Traced To Texas ManMarch 21, 2023Federal authorities arrested Roberto Lugardo-Moreno
‘Our Enemies Are Desperate’: Trump Attacks ‘Democrat Investigations’ Ahead Of Potential ArrestMarch 21, 2023'Our enemies are desperate to stop us because they know that we are the only ones who can stop them'
EXCLUSIVE: Biden Admin Ignores Its Own Guidance On Puberty BlockersMarch 21, 2023'The Left's radical 'gender ideology' is putting our children at risk'
Janet Yellen Says More Bank Bailouts Could Be On The HorizonMarch 21, 2023Coverage to all deposits
‘Urgent Threat’: Fungal Infection Cases Growing In USMarch 21, 2023'It’s almost impossible to eradicate'
The reality behind bromance between Russia's Putin and China's XiMarch 21, 2023The lengthy huddle between the leaders of China and Russia reveals an increasingly desperate Putin and an opportunistic regime in Beijing.
We the parents followed these 12 rules to fight America's most notorious school boardMarch 21, 2023We helped led the fight in Loudoun County, Virginia and pressured our public education system to focus on academics instead of social indoctrination.
'Jeopardy!' fans furious when contestant wins after giving incorrect responseMarch 21, 2023"Jeopardy!" fans are angry over a perceived incorrect answer that was allowed on Monday night's episode, altering the outcome of the game.
Georgetown names Ed Cooley as head coach to replace Patrick EwingMarch 21, 2023The Georgetown Hoyas announced Ed Cooley as its next head coach on Monday, replacing Patrick Ewing who was fired after six seasons at the school.
Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida visits Ukraine for talks with ZelenskyyMarch 21, 2023Fumio Kishida, the prime minister of Japan, is visiting Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy today. Kishida plans to show his "absolute rejection to Russia's one sided change."
Republican lawmaker wants to block mandatory diversity training for state Montana employeesMarch 21, 2023A Republican lawmaker has introduced a bill that would block mandatory diversity and inclusion training for state employees in Montana.
2 Amish children killed, another seriously injured in Michigan buggy accidentMarch 21, 2023An Amish buggy collided with a motor vehicle in Michigan leading to the death of two children. Another child was seriously injured in the accident.
African countries consider swapping debt to invest in climate action at meeting in EthiopiaMarch 21, 2023Finance ministers of different African countries met in Ethiopia's capital to discuss the continents debt. The ministers are considering swapping debt to invest in climate action.
Colombia set to vote on bullfighting ban in the coming weeksMarch 21, 2023Lawmakers in Colombia are expected to vote on a bullfighting ban in the coming weeks. Some politicians have argued bullfighting is cruel and unethical.
Lukas prize awarded to Linda Villarosa, Deborah Cohen amongst othersMarch 21, 2023Deborah Cohen's "Last Call at the Hotel Imperial" and Linda Villarosa's "Under the Skin" where amongst the winners of this year's J. Anthony Lukas Prize Project.
Residents flood Oregon public hearing to debate over abortion, gender-affirming billMarch 21, 2023An Oregon public hearing was packed with residents wanting to debate over the access to gender-affirming and reproductive health care. Dozens of people testified at the hearing.
Biden signs legislation nullifying DC criminal code changesMarch 21, 2023President Biden signed a measure on Monday that nullified the overhaul of the criminal code of the nation's capital. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and Republicans hailed the move.
DJ Fluker, former first-round draft pick, appears in shape and ready for NFL comeback attemptMarch 21, 2023Former Alabama star lineman D.J. Fluker was back in the gym as he gets ready to attempt an NFL comeback after missing the last two seasons.
Manchin blasts Biden's ESG veto, accuses him of putting 'radical policy agenda' ahead of economic securityMarch 21, 2023Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., has taken aim at President Biden over his ESG veto, accusing the president of prioritizing a “radical policy agenda" over the economic desires of Americans.
Mountain lion attacks man sitting in Colorado outdoor hot tubMarch 21, 2023A man is recovering after a mountain lion clawed his head at a vacation rental home in Colorado. Wildlife officials say the man and his wife did the right thing in response.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
Israeli minister denies the existence of a Palestinian identity, inviting US rebuke - CNNMarch 21, 2023
Watch Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen speak live to banking conference - CNBCMarch 21, 2023
House GOP uses its new power in extraordinary effort to shield Trump from indictment - CNNMarch 21, 2023
DEA issues alert about widespread threat of xylazine - CNNMarch 21, 2023
Japanese and Chinese leaders visit opposing capitals in Ukraine war - BBCMarch 21, 2023
These New Yorkers Hate the New ‘We ❤️ NYC’ Logo - The New York TimesMarch 21, 2023
Alvin Bragg Appears Poised to Indict Trump, Touching Off a Political Storm - The New York TimesMarch 21, 2023
Man’s attempt to kidnap child from school bus stop thwarted by group of kids: Police - ABC NewsMarch 21, 2023
Irvo Otieno's death: Video shows Virginia deputies and medical workers appearing to pile on top of him before his death - NBC NewsMarch 21, 2023
Fox News v Dominion: $1.6bn defamation fight heads to court - The GuardianMarch 21, 2023
Exclusive: Virginia teacher Abigail Zwerner sprung into action after being shot: 'I just wanted to get my babies out' - NBC NewsMarch 21, 2023
At House Republican Retreat, Donald Trump Is Once Again the Focus - The New York TimesMarch 21, 2023
DeSantis fails to stem hits from Trump world - POLITICOMarch 21, 2023
'I killed a man today': Russian soldier accused of war crimes in absentia after audio files intercepted - CNNMarch 21, 2023
Xi Jinping invites Vladimir Putin on state visit to China - Financial TimesMarch 21, 2023