< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
Category: "Tech News"
- Delta Chat Email Client Turns your Boring Email into a Top Secure Messaging Platform Comparable to Telegram with More Privacy Totally End to End Encryption
Chat over e-mail and head back to the future with us! Delta Chat is like Telegram or Whatsapp but without the tracking or central control. Delta Chat does not need your phone number. Check out our privacy statement. Delta Chat doesn’t have their own servers but uses the most massive and diverse open messaging system ever: the existing […]
- The New Disk Drill 4.3 for Mac Includes Native Apple M1 Chip Support
ALEXANDRIA, Va., April 7, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — CleverFiles announces the release of their latest update of Disk Drill for Mac. Now the new Disk Drill 4.3 natively deep-scans system drives on Macs powered by Apple’s M1 chips without compromising on speed and efficiency of the recovery process. To achieve the required level of decryption […]
- Connected Solutions Group Announces NS804 as Strategic Solutions Partner
RICHMOND, Va., April 1, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Connected Solutions Group, LLC (CSG), a national leader in wireless hardware deployment and services, today announced that it has added NS804 as their latest Strategic Solutions Partner (SSP). CSG’s SSP program is designed to integrate companies with specific areas of expertise with CSG’s channel offerings in order […]
- Performance Defense Partners with NineTwelve, Bringing 5G Enabled Mission Critical IoT Solutions
PHOENIX, Ariz., March 31, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Performance Defense, a trusted engineering services and solutions provider for safety and mission critical industries, and NineTwelve Institute, a full-suite software and 5G rapid development provider, today announced a partnership, that would do DO178 certification ready 5G IoT gateway for the first time. Together, they will help […]
- GMRS is the New CB Public 2-way Radio – The Best Alternative communication for when the SHTF
This is not a claim on frequencies or channels, just a simple way of networking on 2-way radios. My Amazon Wish list here if u want to help This is mainly for general conversation and a backup communication for or if SHTF, Alien Invasion, Doomsday, Whatever… lol basically for any use. If you are in, […]
- Sales Boomerang Becomes Affiliate Member of ACUMA, Bringing New Tools for Member Retention to Credit Unions
WASHINGTON, D.C., April 6, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Sales Boomerang, the industry’s top-rated automated borrower intelligence and retention system, today announced it has joined the American Credit Union Mortgage Association (ACUMA) as an affiliate member. As a member of ACUMA, Sales Boomerang provides tools for credit unions looking to improve member retention, increase member utilization […]
- Top of Mind’s Surefire CRM Integrates with LendingPad LOS to Streamline Communication Throughout the Loan Origination Process
ATLANTA, Ga., March 31, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Top of Mind Networks (Top of Mind), a leader in customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation software for the mortgage lending industry, today announced an integration between its Surefire CRM and the LendingPad® suite of loan origination solutions (LOS). The direct API connection enables real-time sharing […]
- Provident Funding Partners with Lender Price
PASADENA, Calif., April 8, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Lender Price, a provider of mortgage loan pricing and origination technology, announced today that Provident Funding has joined the Lender Price Marketplace. Provident Funding has been committed to the wholesale channel since inception in 1992. The Lender Price Marketplace user base has doubled over the past 12 […]
- Facebook Data on More Than 500 Million Accounts Found Online
Chuck Goolsbee, site director for Facebook’s Prineville data centers, shows the computer servers that store users’ photos and other data at the Facebook site in Prineville, Ore., on Oct. 15, 2013. (Andy Tullis/The Bulletin via AP) NEW YORK—Details from more than 500 million Facebook users have been found available on a website for hackers. The […]
- 2021 HW TECH100 Mortgage Award Announces MCT As Leader In Innovation
SAN DIEGO, Calif., March 31, 2021 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — MCT® was announced as a 2021 HousingWire Tech100 Mortgage Winner. The Tech100 Real Estate Award recognized the most innovative and impactful technology companies serving the mortgage industry forever changing the home sales process. MCT launched and enhanced several technology solutions and services throughout the past year […]
- North Korea Claims 1.4 Million People Just Enlisted To Fight ‘Imperialist’ US March 20, 2023
- The Lords Of Chaos: Iraq Invasion 20 Years Later March 20, 2023
- A “Stock Clearance”: Most Major Automakers Slash Prices In China As Demand Stalls March 20, 2023
- Too Wrong To Fail March 20, 2023
- Biden Signs Legislation to Declassify Coronavirus Origins, Overturn D.C. Crime Bill March 20, 2023
- Americans To Bear Burden Of Monetary System’s Gradual Deterioration, Economist Says March 20, 2023
- Kolanovic Sees Growing Odds Of A “Minsky Moment In Markets” March 20, 2023
- New York Most Expensive State To Retire In, New Study Finds March 20, 2023
- Socialism Isn’t About Creating Economies. It Is About Amassing Political Power March 20, 2023
- Joe Manchin Slams Biden for Prioritizing ‘Radical Policy Agenda’ After Vetoing Anti-ESG Bill March 20, 2023
- US Studies How To Guarantee All $18 Trillion In US Bank Deposits March 20, 2023
- California Hospital Refuses Transplant Surgery For Unvaccinated Woman With End-Stage Kidney Disease March 20, 2023
- Record $304 Billion In Weekly FHLB Debt Issuance Hints At Staggering Size Of US Bank Run March 20, 2023
- Franklin Graham: Christians Must ‘Pray Specifically’ for Trump in Light of ‘Politically Motivated’ Attacks March 20, 2023
- 16 Terrorists On FBI Watchlist Crossed Southern Border In February Alone; CBP Data Shows March 20, 2023
- Oregon Teacher Caught Asking Students To Describe Their Sexual Fantasies In Short Stories March 20, 2023
- EU Contagion Risk Spreads As CDS Market Puts Focus On Deutsche Bank March 20, 2023
- “That’s Not True”: President Biden Moves Toward The Evil Twin Family Defense March 20, 2023
- Bed, Bath And Beyond Bludgeoned Below A Buck, But Still Not Bankrupt March 20, 2023
- Xi Arrives In Moscow As Putin Says Both Facing “Fierce & Aggressive” United States March 20, 2023
JoshWho TV News
- Nothing to display Yet Coming Soon...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
- LimeVPN - 23,348 breached accounts February 6, 2023In October 2020, the VPN provider LimeVPN suffered a data breach that exposed the personal information of tens of thousands of customers. The data included email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, purchase histories and passwords stored as salted MD5 hashes.
The Daily Caller
‘Exceptional’ Prehistoric Cave Engravings Uncovered March 21, 2023The cave was once lost to time
BARR: Republicans Again Being Pulled Into the Mud With Support For Trump’s Fight Against Possible IndictmentMarch 21, 2023The GOP should at least wait for the indictment instead of jumping to conclusions.
Editor Daily Rundown: Trump Arrest Now Expected Next WeekMarch 21, 2023Calling all Patriots!
Blue State University Holds Segregated Graduation CelebrationsMarch 21, 2023The school will host five graduation celebrations
Man Hunting For Deer Antlers Stumbles Upon Human RemainsMarch 21, 2023A positive identification has yet to be made...
Biden signs legislation nullifying DC criminal code changesMarch 21, 2023President Biden signed a measure on Monday that nullified the overhaul of the criminal code of the nation's capital. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and Republicans hailed the move.
DJ Fluker, former first-round draft pick, appears in shape and ready for NFL comeback attemptMarch 21, 2023Former Alabama star lineman D.J. Fluker was back in the gym as he gets ready to attempt an NFL comeback after missing the last two seasons.
Manchin blasts Biden's ESG veto, accuses him of putting 'radical policy agenda' ahead of economic securityMarch 21, 2023Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., has taken aim at President Biden over his ESG veto, accusing the president of prioritizing a “radical policy agenda" over the economic desires of Americans.
Mountain lion attacks man sitting in Colorado outdoor hot tubMarch 21, 2023A man is recovering after a mountain lion clawed his head at a vacation rental home in Colorado. Wildlife officials say the man and his wife did the right thing in response.
New Mexico Gov. Grisham to abusive and neglectful state caregivers: ‘We are coming’March 21, 2023Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham announced that New Mexico plans to hold abusive and neglectful caretakers accountable after several individuals have died while under care.
'Star Wars' and 'Harry Potter' actor Paul Grant dead at 56 after collapsing at train stationMarch 21, 202356-year-old actor Paul Grant died after collapsing at King's Cross Station in London. He was pronounced brain-dead after being transferred to the hospital.
Texas student dies after school shooting; juvenile suspect’s motive unclearMarch 21, 2023A juvenile suspect faces a capital murder charge after he allegedly opened fire outside Lamar High School in Arlington, Texas, striking and killing another male student.
Small businesses sue Biden administration over federal agency 'picking winners and losers' based on raceMarch 21, 2023The Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty is challenging a federal agency created by the Biden administration that is committed to helping only certain American ethnicities, claiming it violates the Constitution.
North Korean human rights remain virtually non-existent, State Department findsMarch 21, 2023Human rights remain virtually non-existent in communist North Korea, according to the U.S. State Department's annual Country Reports on Human Rights Practices.
Saudi Arabia releases American prisoner sentenced to 19 years over tweetsMarch 21, 2023A joint U.S.-Saudi Arabian citizen was released from a Saudi prison this week, despite facing a sentence of 19 years. Saad Almadi was convicted of criticizing the regime.
Garbage fills the streets of Paris as sanitation workers continue strike against pension reform billMarch 21, 2023Sanitation workers in Paris are striking because of the proposed increase in retirement age by President Emmanuel Macron. Due to this, garbage has piled up in the streets of Paris.
JD Vance urges colleagues to confront Norfolk Southern CEO on railway bill point, internal Senate memo showsMarch 21, 2023An internal memo by Sen. JD Vance to fellow Republicans on the Commerce Committee suggests several lines of inquiry to lawmakers ahead of Wednesday's hearing.
Wedding day uproar as bride is slammed for serving only water: 'Didn't think this would be a problem'March 21, 2023A bride-to-be who shared a wedding-day drama is not getting much sympathy on Reddit. She and her husband-to-be will only be serving water at their wedding reception — no alcohol, soda or coffee.
Wisconsin Supreme Court voting begins, 2 candidates will meet for only debate tonightMarch 21, 2023The Wisconsin Supreme Court candidates are set to debate on Tuesday night. Voting for the court also begins today for the high-stakes court race.
Apaches get new chance to save sacred Arizona site from mining projectMarch 21, 2023A federal appeals court plans to rehear the case of a massive mining project that may devastate Oak Flat, a sacred Native American site east of Phoenix, Arizona.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
Japanese and Chinese leaders visit opposing capitals in Ukraine war - BBCMarch 21, 2023
These New Yorkers Hate the New ‘We ❤️ NYC’ Logo - The New York TimesMarch 21, 2023
NYPD, Secret Service discuss security plans should Trump be indicted - ABC NewsMarch 21, 2023
Irvo Otieno's death: Video shows Virginia deputies and medical workers appearing to pile on top of him before his death - NBC NewsMarch 21, 2023
Saudi Arabia releases dual US-Saudi citizen from prison after he posted critical tweets about the kingdom - CNNMarch 21, 2023
Bailed out, arrested again: These charities boomed after the murder of George Floyd. They're under fire for bailing out violent offenders - CNNMarch 21, 2023
Colorado dentist accused of poisoning his wife had ordered arsenic and searched for 'how to make poison,' affidavit says - CNNMarch 21, 2023
Fox News v Dominion: $1.6bn defamation fight heads to court - The GuardianMarch 21, 2023
Exclusive: Virginia teacher Abigail Zwerner sprung into action after being shot: 'I just wanted to get my babies out' - NBC NewsMarch 21, 2023
'I killed a man today': Russian soldier accused of war crimes in absentia after audio files intercepted - CNNMarch 21, 2023
Xi Jinping invites Vladimir Putin on state visit to China - Financial TimesMarch 21, 2023
Switzerland's secretive Credit Suisse rescue rocks global finance - ReutersMarch 21, 2023
Russian cruise missiles destroyed in drone attack on Crimea, Ukraine says - POLITICO EuropeMarch 21, 2023
Trump warns of arrest, calls for protest, but online support is muted - USA TODAYMarch 21, 2023
Iraqis warned of chaos before U.S. invasion in 2003 - NPRMarch 21, 2023