< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
Category: "Social Media"
- Sen. Mark Warner Asks About Online Censorship to Stop a ‘Social Media Internet-Based Bank Run’
Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) asked Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen during a Senate Finance Committee hearing on Thursday in Washington, DC, about censorship of online communications to prevent what he said was “the very first social media Internet-based bank run” — in reference to the failure of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB). Warner framed unspecified economic and financial […]
- Elon Musk: ‘Far Left Hates Everyone, Themselves Included,’ Calls for ‘More Love’
Elon Musk said Friday people on the far left have a deep dislike for others and themselves, but added he was not a fan of the far right. “The far left hates everyone, themselves included!” he wrote in a Twitter post that morning. The far left hates everyone, themselves included! — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April […]
- Ending Big Tech Tyranny
Commentary On Monday, Justice Clarence Thomas announced that the Supreme Court soon will have to put an end to big tech tyranny. He cited the “glaring” problem of social media platforms like Facebook and Google wielding unlimited power to censor users whose views they don’t like. These tech giants, he argued, ought to be regulated […]
- Facebook Data on More Than 500 Million Accounts Found Online
Chuck Goolsbee, site director for Facebook’s Prineville data centers, shows the computer servers that store users’ photos and other data at the Facebook site in Prineville, Ore., on Oct. 15, 2013. (Andy Tullis/The Bulletin via AP) NEW YORK—Details from more than 500 million Facebook users have been found available on a website for hackers. The […]
- EU Threatens to Sanction Musk’s Twitter over Temporary Suspension of Establishment Media Journalists
The European Union has threatened to levy sanctions against Twitter following the suspension of several establishment media journalists over allegedly sharing private location of Elon Musk’s jet. On Thursday evening, Twitter suspended journalists from CNN, Mashable, New York Times, Washington Post, Vox, and former MSNBC host Keith Olbermann for alleged violations of the platform’s updated […]
- Alex Marlow: TikTok Is a Chinese Weapon Pointed at American Kids to Distract Them
Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow and World Editor Frances Martel both described TikTok, a video-sharing app owned by Chinese company ByteDance, as a “foreign weapon” targeting American children and youth on Monday’s edition of the Breitbart News Daily podcast. TikTok’s displacement of Google as the world’s most popular website, Marlow held, is illustrative of a broader […]
- Clarence Thomas floats possibly regulating social media companies
In a U.S. Supreme Court decision Monday to dismiss a lower court’s ruling over former President Donald Trump blocking critics of his on Twitter, Justice Clarence Thomas floated possibly regulating social media companies. “The disparity between Twitter’s control and Mr. Trump’s control is stark, to say the least. Mr. Trump blocked several people from interacting […]
- Joe Biden Sounds Alarm About Elon Musk: Twitter ‘Spews Lies All Across the World’
President Joe Biden on Friday signaled his frustration that billionaire Elon Musk had purchased Twitter. “Now what are we all worried about: Elon Musk goes out and buys an outfit that sends – that spews lies all across the world,” he said. The president commented on Musk’s purchase of the social media platform during a […]
- Charlie Hurt: Facebook Should Be Sued Out of Existence over COVID-19 Cover-Up for China
Facebook should be sued for its political censorship related to the coronavirus and its origins in China, Charles Hurt, Washington Times opinion editor and Breitbart News columnist, said on Friday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow, author of Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption. Hurt highlighted Facebook’s censorship […]
- Supreme Court Throws Out Lawsuit Over Trump Blocking Critics on Twitter
The Supreme Court on Monday moved to dismiss a lawsuit from former President Donald Trump that asked the justices to allow him to block critics on Twitter. The nation’s highest court agreed with the Department of Justice (DOJ), which told it in January that the case would become moot when Joe Biden was sworn in […]
- The Bankruptcy Caravan Is Now Arriving: Time To Pay For The Easy Money May 30, 2023
- Nvidia Joins The Trillion Dollar Club – Will It Last? May 30, 2023
- Target’s Marketing VP Also Works For Organization Pushing Transgender Agenda In Schools May 30, 2023
- Freight Carriers Look To Rebound As Retailers Finally Sell Down Post-Covid Inventories May 30, 2023
- Liz Cheney Booed By Grads Who Turned Their Chairs Backwards At Colorado College Commencement May 30, 2023
- Texas Lawmakers Pass Bill Allowing Removal Of ‘Rogue’ Prosecutors Who Fail To Enforce Laws May 30, 2023
- Kevin McCarthy to Hold FBI Director in Contempt of Congress if Deadline Missed for Biden Bribery Document May 30, 2023
- Prepare Today So You Don’t Suffer from the Coming Food Shortages May 30, 2023
- Exclusive: Trump Pledges Executive Order on ‘Day One’ of Presidency to End Birthright Citizenship for Illegal Aliens, ‘Birth Tourism’ May 30, 2023
- Investigation Launched After Venice’s Grand Canal Turns Bright Green May 30, 2023
- CPA Group Wants States To Secure Elections Using Accounting Techniques May 29, 2023
- Remember The Fallen… And Those They Left Behind May 29, 2023
- China To Put Humans On The Moon By 2030 May 29, 2023
- Total Farce: Real Spending Under Debt Ceiling Deal Actually Goes Up Next Year May 29, 2023
- “Trans Rights” Means Trans Entitlements And The End Of Civil Society May 29, 2023
- More Than 50,000 US Stores Will Close By 2027 According To UBS May 29, 2023
- There Are 99 Pages Of Details In The Debt-Ceiling Deal, And A Big Trap On Republicans May 29, 2023
- No Laughing Matter: John Cleese Holds Line Against Calls To Cancel Scene In ‘Life Of Brian’ May 29, 2023
- 64% Of Americans Don’t Work-Out At All May 29, 2023
- Gaslighting: The American People Are Trapped In A Textbook Abusive Relationship May 29, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
The Daily Caller
REPORT: Britney Spears’ Ex-Husband Poised To Move Her Kids To HawaiiMay 30, 2023Sources close to the situation said Spears doesn't object to the move
Watch Chinese Fighter Jet Buzz American Spy Plane Above South China SeaMay 30, 2023A J-16 fighter pilot performed an 'unnecessarily aggressive maneuver' while intercepting the U.S. Air Force RC-135
‘A Monumental Decline’: Bud Light Sales Reportedly Keep Plunging As Dylan Mulvaney Fallout ContinuesMay 30, 2023'That’s a monumental decline'
EXCLUSIVE: Media Matters Launches Misinformation Campaign Against Joe Rogan, His GuestsMay 30, 2023This feels suspect as heck
Majority Of Republican Voters Believe Trump Is Strongest Candidate Against Biden: POLLMay 30, 2023In a head-to-head matchup, 56% of respondents would pick Trump and 35% would choose DeSantis
CUNY condemns law school graduate's 'anti-American & anti-Israel' commencement address as 'hate speech'May 31, 2023CUNY rebuked the commencement speech made by law school graduate Fatima Mousa Mohammed, which has received widespread condemnation over her anti-law enforcement rhetoric.
Missing Tennessee woman seen in bloody New Mexico police bodycam during cross-country road tripMay 31, 2023Torrance County, New Mexico deputies arrived to find a bloodied Steven Tyler Stratton sitting barefoot on the pavement after a witness allegedly saw him punch Nikki Alcaraz.
JESSE WATTERS: Wall Street liberals force companies to go woke to pay off the social justice godsMay 30, 2023Fox News host Jesse Watters calls out companies for supporting woke gender ideology and explains how Wall Street liberals are behind the push on "Jesse Watters Primetime."
Man's dislike for drugs, homelessness may have motivated fatal shootings in Phoenix metro areaMay 30, 2023A potential motive in the five separate fatal shootings in metro Phoenix may have been the suspect's dislike of drugs and homelessness. The man is being held in jail without bond.
Nick Saban pushes for players to 'unionize,' has 'no problem' with athletes being paid as employeesMay 30, 2023Alabama's Nick Saban is the highest-paid coach in college football, and he did not shy away from sharing his opinion about the compensation model for athletes.
Canadian woman wins extreme UK cheese rolling race after getting knocked unconsciousMay 30, 2023Delaney Irving had no idea when she entered the annual cheese rolling race in Gloucester that she would walk away a winner. She also had no idea until after she regained consciousness.
California roller coaster evacuated midair for passenger who wanted offMay 30, 2023A California amusement park roller coaster was evacuated on Friday because a passenger didn't want to be ride any more, according to an amusement park spokesperson.
Chase Elliott suspended after NASCAR investigation finds he intentionally crashed into Denny HamlinMay 30, 2023Chase Elliott suspended by NASCAR after crash investigation finds he intentionally hit Denny Hamlin during the Coca-Cola 600 on Monday.
Cash App founder Bob Lee murder suspect Nima Momeni's attorney files motion to withdraw: 'Super messed up'May 30, 2023Paula Canny, an attorney representing the man accused of fatally stabbing Cash App founder Bob Lee, withdrew from the case on Tuesday, saying there was a conflict of interest.
Bald eagle dies 2 days after it was 'struck by vehicle' in Wisconsin: 'So sad'May 30, 2023A bald eagle died 48 hours after it was struck by an automobile in northeast Wisconsin. Wildlife officials say the bird will now undergo an animal autopsy.
North Korea missile launch puts South Korea, Japan on high alertMay 30, 2023North Korea launched a rocket early Wednesday morning, putting South Korea and Japan on high alert as residents were advised to take shelter.
Cardinals unhappy DeAndre Hopkins missed games late in the season: reportMay 30, 2023A recent report claims some officials inside the Cardinals organization were “upset" with DeAndre Hopkins sitting out the final two weeks despite being healthy enough to play.
Thiago Seyboth Wild upsets Russian star Daniil Medvedev in first round at French OpenMay 30, 2023Brazilian Thiago Seybolt Wild is ranked just 172nd and was playing only his second match in the main draw of any major tournament entering his matchup against star Daniil Medvedev.
'Special Report' Spotlight: Private companies increasing footprint in spaceMay 30, 2023The Defense Intelligence Agency is working to protect space assets by turning to private companies for help, as the U.S. expands its footprint in orbit.
Psychologist wants to ‘expose and shame’ professors giving Black students lower grades than WhitesMay 30, 2023A psychologist argues that colleges should implement an equity audit to determine whether their faculty are using racist grading practices that harm Black people.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
Prosecutor Recounts a Day of Worship Turned Deadly in a Pittsburgh Synagogue - The New York TimesMay 30, 2023
Carnival passengers recount 'nightmare' cruise as storm floods ship - The Washington PostMay 30, 2023
U.S. Air Force captures Chinese plane's ‘aggressive maneuver' on video - The Washington PostMay 30, 2023
Watch Live: House Rules Committee holds hearing on debt ceiling deal | CBS News - CBS NewsMay 30, 2023
Elizabeth Holmes reports to prison - CNNMay 30, 2023
Man Arrested in Killing of New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour - The New York TimesMay 30, 2023
Ukraine Russia war live updates: Moscow hit with drone attack - USA TODAYMay 30, 2023
15-year-old 'BabyK' arrested for trying to kill middle schooler on school bus in Maryland - WUSA9May 30, 2023
Family of 11-year-old Mississippi boy shot by police files federal lawsuit seeking $5 million - CNNMay 30, 2023
Debt Deal Includes a Green Light for a Contentious Pipeline - The New York TimesMay 30, 2023
Texas House, Senate move quickly on property tax bills - The Texas TribuneMay 30, 2023
Two believed trapped after Davenport, Iowa building collapse - BBCMay 30, 2023
Biden and McCarthy’s Debt Ceiling Deal Faces GOP Revolt in Congress - The New York TimesMay 30, 2023
Top US Republican McCarthy urges support for debt ceiling deal ahead of key vote - ReutersMay 30, 2023
Trump vows to end birthright citizenship for children of immigrants in US illegally - ReutersMay 30, 2023