< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
Category: "JoshWho News"
JoshWho News pulls from various feeds to bring you the latest headlines and sources.
- Trump Says He Has A Plan To ‘Solve’ Ukraine War In 24 Hours If Reelected
Former President Trump in a new Monday night interview on Fox News declared he would “solve” the Russia-Ukraine war “in 24 hours” if he’s elected president. His words came following his kickoff campaign rally for his 2024 White House bid held in Waco, TX over the weekend. He told a crowd of many thousands: “I […]
- Trans Activists Pushed Aggressive Rhetoric Before Shooting at Christian School
The transgender movement pushed hostile and apocalyptic rhetoric leading up to the deadly shooting of a Christian school by a transgender person in Nashville, Tennessee. Before Audrey Hale, who identified as transgender, carried out a shooting on Nashville, Tennessee’s Covenant Christian Academy, the transgender movement embraced increasingly hostile rhetoric. The Transgender Movement… pic.twitter.com/QQWHF4j4uo — Oli […]
- US Aircraft Carrier Holds Drills With South Korean Military Under Threat Of Missile Tests
Authored by Dave DeCamp via AntiWar.com, The US aircraft carrier USS Nimitz and its strike group began joint exercises in South Korean waters on Monday as Washington and Seoul continue to dramatically expand their military cooperation. A few hours before the drills began, North Korea fired two short-range ballistic missiles into the sea, likely as a response […]
- Strong 5Y Treasury Auction Stops Through As Nosebleeding Rates Vol Dips
After weeks of bone-breaking treasury volatility, today has been the first day when the post-bank failure rollercoaster has finally stabilized, and after yesterday’s ridiculously bad 2Y auction (which saw a record tail) which only added to the volatility of 2Y bonds, moments ago the US sold 5Y notes in an auction which almost surprisingly came […]
- Watch: Record Snowpack Triggers Massive Avalanche At Utah Ski Resort
Utah has experienced one of its snowiest winter seasons in history. Ski resorts are repeatedly breaking snowfall records while the risk of avalanches soars. A video was shared on Twitter on Monday, capturing the dramatic scene of a massive avalanche at Sundance Resort. A friend just shared this with me. Avalanche at @SundanceResort. Just now. […]
- Nolte: Nashville Christian School Shooting Preceded by Calls for ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’
The mass shooting by Audrey Hale, the 28-year-old transsexual who murdered three kids and three staffers at a Nashville Christian school Monday, was preceded by left-wing radicals calling for a “Trans Day of Vengeance.” In February, a group of transsexuals announced that “A Day of Vengeance” will be held in Washington, D.C., between March 31 and […]
- Jamie Dimon In Hot-Seat As Sworn Deposition Looms In Epstein Lawsuits
JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon will be in the hot seat, as he is expected to be deposed under oath regarding his bank’s decision to keep deceased pedophile sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein as a client despite public knowledge of his status as a registered sex offender, the Financial Times reports, citing people familiar with the matter. […]
- Ron Paul: The Best Way To Protect US Troops In Syria
Authored by Ron Paul via RPI, [emphasis ZH] Last week saw a sharp increase in attacks on US troops occupying northeastern Syria, with a drone strike against a US base blamed on “pro-Iran” forces and a US counter-strike said to have killed at least 19 people. After the US retaliation, another strike by “pro-Iran” forces hit […]
- WTI Extends Gains After Unexpected Large Crude Draw
Oil prices extended gains today with WTI up near $74 as a disagreement between Iraq and Kurdish officials curtailed exports and fears of a banking meltdown receded somewhat. A recent international ruling has resulted in at least a temporary halt of Kurdish oil exports through Turkey and the Ceyhan pipeline network, said Robbie Fraser, manager, […]
- Regional Banks Target New Crypto Business From Former Signature And Silvergate Clients
Quelle surprise. There’s no shortage of banks currently “rolling out the welcome mat” for crypto firms who need accessing to banking after the blowup of popular crypto banks Silvergate and Signature Bank, according to a new report from WSJ. New Jersey-based Cross River Bank was named among other regional banks like Customers Bancorp and Fifth Third […]
- Zelensky Admits Fear Of Waning Support In US: “If They Stop Helping Us, We Will Not Win” March 29, 2023
- WTI Extends Gains After Large Surprise Crude Draw, ‘Adjustment’ Factor Remains High March 29, 2023
- Fed Gauge Of Financial Stress Is Approaching Levels Of Concern March 29, 2023
- World Bank Warns Of ‘Lost Economic Decade’ As Turmoil Spreads March 29, 2023
- EU To End Sales Of New Gasoline And Diesel Cars In 2035 March 29, 2023
- European Ammo Maker’s Growth Stymied By TikTok Data Center Sucking Up Electricity March 29, 2023
- Jeffrey Sachs: What Ukraine Needs To Learn From Afghanistan March 29, 2023
- Terror Threat In Northern Ireland Raised To ‘Severe’ – Meaning Attack Highly Likely March 29, 2023
- Liz Cheney: ‘Spend Less Time Banning Books’ and More Stopping Gun Violence March 28, 2023
- Governance By Artificial Intelligence: The Ultimate Unaccountable Tyranny March 28, 2023
- Trump Says He Has A Plan To ‘Solve’ Ukraine War In 24 Hours If Reelected March 28, 2023
- Watch: Record Snowpack Triggers Massive Avalanche At Utah Ski Resort March 28, 2023
- Ron Paul: The Best Way To Protect US Troops In Syria March 28, 2023
- Trans Activists Pushed Aggressive Rhetoric Before Shooting at Christian School March 28, 2023
- Nolte: Nashville Christian School Shooting Preceded by Calls for ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’ March 28, 2023
- WTI Extends Gains After Unexpected Large Crude Draw March 28, 2023
- US Aircraft Carrier Holds Drills With South Korean Military Under Threat Of Missile Tests March 28, 2023
- Jamie Dimon In Hot-Seat As Sworn Deposition Looms In Epstein Lawsuits March 28, 2023
- Regional Banks Target New Crypto Business From Former Signature And Silvergate Clients March 28, 2023
- Strong 5Y Treasury Auction Stops Through As Nosebleeding Rates Vol Dips March 28, 2023
JoshWho TV News
- Nothing to display Yet Coming Soon...
Latest Hacked Sites
- TheGradCafe - 310,975 breached accounts March 24, 2023In February 2023, the grad school admissions search website TheGradCafe suffered a data breach that disclosed the personal records of 310k users. The data included email addresses, names and usernames, genders, geographic locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes. Some records also included physical address, phone number and date of birth. TheGradCafe did not respond […]
- Shopper+ - 878,290 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, "Canada's online shopping mall" Shopper+ disclosed a data breach discovered on a public hacking forum. The breach dated back to September 2020 and included 878k customer records with email and physical addresses, names, phone numbers and in some cases, genders and dates of birth.
- HDB Financial Services - 1,658,750 breached accounts March 11, 2023In March 2023, the Indian non-bank lending unit HDB Financial Services suffered a data breach that disclosed over 70M customer records. Containing 1.6M unique email addresses, the breach also disclosed names, dates of birth, phone numbers, genders, post codes and loan information belonging to the customers.
- Eye4Fraud - 16,000,591 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, data alleged to have been taken from the fraud protection service Eye4Fraud was listed for sale on a popular hacking forum. Spanning tens of millions of rows with 16M unique email addresses, the data was spread across 147 tables totalling 65GB and included both direct users of the service and what appears […]
- iD Tech - 415,121 breached accounts March 6, 2023In February 2023, the tech camps for kids service iD Tech had almost 1M records posted to a popular hacking forum. The data included 415k unique email addresses, names, dates of birth and plain text passwords which appear to have been breached in the previous month. iD Tech did not respond to multiple attempts to […]
- LBB - 39,288 breached accounts March 5, 2023In August 2022, customer data of the Indian shopping site "LBB" (Little Black Book) was posted to a popular hacking forum. The data contained over 3M records with 39k unique email addresses alongside IP and physical addresses, names and device information with the most recent data dating back to early 2019. LBB advised they believe […]
- GunAuction.com - 565,470 breached accounts March 2, 2023In December 2022, the online firearms auction website GunAuction.com suffered a data breach which was later discovered left unprotected on the hacker's server. The data included over 565k user records with extensive personal data including email, IP and physical addresses, names, phone numbers, genders, years of birth, credit card type and passwords stored in plain […]
- Convex - 150,129 breached accounts February 26, 2023In February 2023, the Russian telecommunications provider Convex was hacked by "Anonymous" who subsequently released 128GB of data publicly, alleging it revealed illegal government surveillance. The leaked data contained 150k unique email, IP and physical addresses, names and phone numbers.
- RealDudesInc - 101,543 breached accounts February 19, 2023In October 2022, the GTA mod menu provider RealDudesInc suffered a data breach that exposed over 100k email addresses (many of which are temporary guest account addresses). The breach also included usernames and bcrypt password hashes.
- Weee - 1,117,405 breached accounts February 8, 2023In February 2023, data belonging to the Asian and Hispanic food delivery service Weee appeared on a popular hacking forum. Dating back to mid-2022, the data included 1.1M unique email addresses from 11M rows of orders containing names, phone numbers and delivery instructions.
The Daily Caller
Video Captures Tampa Police Officers Wrangling Massive Alligator On City StreetMarch 29, 2023'That alligator, if you had hit him in a small car, you’d be totaled'
Karine Jean-Pierre Dodges Question On Gun ConfiscationMarch 29, 2023'they are weapons of war'
‘My Wife And Kids Come First’: Matt Walsh Postpones Campus Speech After Unassociated ThreatsMarch 29, 2023'I cannot leave my family'
DAVIS: The Liberal Media Never Cared About DemocracyMarch 29, 2023‘Democrats will do whatever it takes to retain the White House‘
‘I Couldn’t Believe It’: Classmate Remembers Nashville Shooter As ‘Quiet’ Girl Who ‘Looked So Innocent’March 29, 2023'Artists are sensitive'
Russia lists member of dissident women's punk group as wanted criminalMarch 29, 2023Nadezhda Tolokonnikova of Pussy Riot, an outspoken Russian punk group known for its feminist and anti-Kremlin views, has been placed in a database for wanted individuals.
Saudi Arabia grows closer to Beijing with step toward membership in China-led security blocMarch 29, 2023Saudi Arabia is moving to join the China-led Shanghai Cooperation Organization as the kingdom and other Persian Gulf states grow wary of a diminished U.S. presence in the region.
Federal judge refuses to allow West Texas A&M drag show to proceed amid legal battleMarch 29, 2023Following a lawsuit over the forced cancellation of a drag show at West Texas A&M, a federal judge has denied students' request for a preliminary injunction that would allow the show to continue.
Bangladeshi journalist jailed for 'spreading false news'March 29, 2023Bangladeshi police have arrested journalist Samsuzzaman Shams on charges that he spread misinformation in an Independence Day report, though authorities have yet to clarify why.
Calais Campbell, 6-time Pro Bowler, to sign 1-year deal with Falcons: reportMarch 29, 2023The Falcons intend to sign free-agent defensive end Calais Campbell as the team continues to revamp its roster. Campbell is coming off a three-year stint with the Ravens.
Police search for tiger stolen from home in northern MexicoMarch 29, 2023Police are searching for a tiger that was stolen from a home on Monday in northern Mexico. The owners had the proper paperwork to keep the five-year-old male tiger.
Italian government endorses lab-grown food banMarch 29, 2023Italy's right-wing government has endorsed a nationwide ban on "synthetic," lab-grown food products, planning to impose steep fines on distributors caught violating the proposed law.
Musk's proposed AI pause means China would 'race' past US with 'most powerful' tech, expert saysMarch 29, 2023Sultan Meghji, formerly the chief innovation officer of the FDIC, accused signatories of the letter calling for an AI development pause of acting out of self-interest.
Mississippi jury declines felony charges for masked day care workers who scared kidsMarch 29, 2023A jury had declined to press felony charges for day care workers who were filmed wearing Halloween masks, scaring kids. The charges were sent to a judge as misdemeanors.
Teen fight at Ohio mall leaves 17-year-old deadMarch 29, 2023Bryanna Barozzini, 18, has been arrested and charged with murder in the fatal Sunday stabbing of a 17-year-old girl in Columbus. She has been released on $750,000 bond.
District attorney in Alec Baldwin 'Rust' fatal shooting steps down, makes major announcement about prosecutionMarch 29, 2023New Mexico First Judicial District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies will not personally prosecute "Rust" case and involuntary manslaughter charges against Alec Baldwin.
Poland promises relief as Ukrainian grain floods market, sinks pricesMarch 29, 2023Polish Agriculture Minister Henryk Kowalczyk pledged nearly $300 million in relief for grain farmers and traders experiencing hardship as Ukrainian grain floods markets.
Tennessee Valley Authority takes steps to return ancestral remains of Native AmericansMarch 29, 2023The Tennessee Valley Authority is taking steps to return ancestral remains of Native Americans. The remains were removed from their resting places in Tennessee, Kentucky and Alabama.
UAE man fatally jumps off balcony after killing wife, 2 kidsMarch 29, 2023A man who lives in the United Arab Emirates fatally jumped off a balcony after he killed his wife and two children. The man had a confession in his clothing admitting to the slayings.
New York has the country's most burdensome taxes: studyMarch 29, 2023New York imposes the most burdensome taxes on its residents as a proportion of income compared to all the other states, according to a new study.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
- Washington Post ‘Forced to Admit They Lied’ After Pretending ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Chant Was ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’
The Washington Post, the leftist legacy media outlet whose motto is “Democracy Dies in Darkness,” admitted to publishing fake news about the public’s discontent with floundering President Joe Biden. During a September speech by Donald Trump Jr. in Georgia, the crowd broke into a “F*ck Joe Biden” chant at the prompting of the former president’s […]
Pope Francis to be hospitalized for several days with respiratory infection, Vatican says - CNNMarch 29, 2023
4 big questions about the Nashville school shooting (and what we know so far) - NPRMarch 29, 2023
Video of deadly fire at Mexico migrant centre causes outrage - BBCMarch 29, 2023
Pamela Smart, Who Inspired 'To Die For,' Is Denied Parole Bid - The New York TimesMarch 29, 2023
Heavy police presence outside Cannon Falls residence, shelter in place issued due to "possible armed suspect" - CBS NewsMarch 29, 2023
Lake Mead Remains Belong to Man Who Drowned in the '70s, Authorities Say - The New York TimesMarch 29, 2023
2 accused of stuffing fish at Ohio contest plead guilty to cheating - NBC NewsMarch 29, 2023
Missing Everman 6-year-old: Look inside the shed where Noel Rodriguez-Alvarez, 6 siblings lived - FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort WorthMarch 29, 2023
Idaho bill would ban 'abortion trafficking' for minors traveling for procedure - The Washington PostMarch 29, 2023
Cold, wet weather to continue as storm swirls over California - Los Angeles TimesMarch 29, 2023
Central and Oakland Catholic among schools across Pennsylvania to receive 'computer-generated swatting calls;' FBI and state police investigate - CBS PittsburghMarch 29, 2023
Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 5 - AppleMarch 29, 2023
Senate votes to repeal Iraq war authorizations 20 years after U.S. invasion - CBS NewsMarch 29, 2023
Glynn County police say investigation into house party incident that left 19-year-old in ICU continues; no charges yet - WJXT News4JAXMarch 29, 2023
Future of New York’s Housing Crisis Is Being Decided in the Suburbs - The New York TimesMarch 29, 2023