< JoshWho News - Replace Drudge home
Category: "Laura Ingraham"
- Axed Judge Speaks Out on DOJ Effort to Pack Immigration Courts with Amnesty Judges
President Joe Biden’s deputies are firing some of the pro-American immigration judges appointed by President Donald Trump. Immigration judges are hired by the Department of Justice to decide when migrants should be deported or allowed to stay in the United States. One of the ejected Trump judges, Matthew O’Brien, who was seated in the Arlington, Virginia […]
- Kevin McCarthy asks for Swalwell to be ‘removed from congress’
Source: Facebook// Rep. Eric Swalwell House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has called for Rep. Eric Swalwell, who is on the House Intelligence Committee, to be “removed from Congress” following allegations that he was involved with a suspected Chinese spy. McCarthy joined Fox News host Laura Ingraham on “The Ingraham Angle” and asked, “Why is he […]
- Donald Trump: Fox News ‘No Longer Great,’ an ‘Obstacle’ to My Campaign
President Donald Trump criticized Fox News on Friday in some of his sharpest rhetoric to date, noting that the network was “no longer great” in 2020. Trump spoke about Fox News in an event with talk radio legend Rush Limbaugh on Friday and also in an interview with talk radio host Mark Levin. The president […]
- Judicial Watch: State Dept. Records Confirm Ukraine Embassy Was Spying On Journalists, Trump Supporters
State Department records obtained by Judicial Watch confirm what sources told SaraACarter.com last October, that the Ukrainian Embassy, under former U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch ‘monitored, in potential violation of the law’ journalists, a member of President Donald Trump’s family and others they deemed allies of the president. Read Sara’s story: Judicial Watch Investigates Claims Ousted […]
- Steve Schmidt Resigns from Lincoln Project, Says He Was Molested as a Child
Steve Schmidt, MSNBC pundit, resigned from the Lincoln Project on Friday and claimed he was sexually abused by a man when he was 13. He also described his resignation as partly motivated by a desire to create a vacancy on his organization’s board of directors for a woman. Schmidt claimed to have been molested by […]
- FNC’s Ingraham: ‘I Would Be Lying to You’ if I Said There Was an ‘Excellent’ Chance SCOTUS Delivers Victory to Trump
Monday on Fox News Channel’s “The Ingraham Angle,” Laura Ingraham expressed her pessimism about the prospects of the 2020 presidential election going in Donald Trump’s favor. Ingraham also disputed any notion that saying it was likely Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden would be sworn in was a departure from conservatism. “[U]nless the legal situation changes […]
- Moderator Chris Wallace Receives Blowback After Rocky Debate Performance
Several prominent journalists and political commentators took to social media on Tuesday to share their frustration with moderator Chris Wallace’s performance during the first of three presidential debates between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden. At one point during the debate, amid several arguments between Biden, Trump, and Wallace, President Trump said, “I […]
- GOP Rep. Clyde: House Metal Detectors ‘Unconstitutional’ — ‘I’m Going to Take Them to Court’
Last week, Reps. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) and Andrew Clyde (R-GA) were slapped with a $5,000 fine for allegedly bypassing metal detectors put in place entering the House floor in the wake of the January 6 incident at the U.S. Capitol. Friday on FNC’s “The Ingraham Angle,” Clyde vowed to challenge the fines, calling the metal […]
- Laura Ingraham: Trump closes gap in key battleground states, as thousands of lawyers fan out across nation
November 3, 2020 Fox News host Laura Ingraham on the Ingraham Angle was right on the money during her Sunday night monologue. She talked about the 45 hours of straight rallies President Donald Trump and his campaign prioritized right before Election Day. She also noted that this strategy would close the gap between former Vice […]
- Byron York: Lt. Col. Vindman was the original source of Ukraine Investigation
<!– –> <!– –> Sep 10, 2020 Byron York, a Washington Examiner columnist spoke to Laura Ingraham on Wednesday about how the investigators came to realize that the person driving the events of ‘Ukraine Investigation’ wasn’t the so-called whistleblower, but none other than Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman. In his new book, “Obsession: Inside the […]
- Recession Alert: Record Number Of Americans Worse-Off Financially June 2, 2023
- FBI To Finally Hand Over Biden Corruption Docs Under Threat Of Contempt June 2, 2023
- Native-Born Workers Tumble By 369K, As Foreign-Born Workers Soar To Record High June 2, 2023
- Glamour Magazine Puts Pregnant Transgender ‘Man’ on June Cover for Pride Month June 2, 2023
- Labor Market Still Overheating: U.S. Economy Added 339,000 Jobs in May, Smashing Expectations June 2, 2023
- May Payrolls Soar By 339K Blowing Away Highest Estimate Even As People Employed Actually Tumble By 310K June 2, 2023
- Trans Babies? Health Centre Asks Parents if Their Newborns Are Transgender or Non-Binary June 2, 2023
- May Non-Farm Payrolls Data Isn’t So Much About Headline Print June 2, 2023
- China Property Bailout Rumors Send Global Markets Higher June 2, 2023
- These Are The Most ‘Over-Touristed’ Cities In Europe June 2, 2023
- CDC Data Show ‘Most Important Virus You’ve Never Heard Of’ Surged This Spring June 2, 2023
- “Migrants Will Soon Be The Powerful” – German Broadsheet Causes Uproar With Immigration Article June 2, 2023
- Escobar: The Sultan 2.0 Will Heavily Tilt East June 1, 2023
- Senate Rubber Stamps Debt Ceiling Band-Aid; Biden To Sign Into Law ‘As Soon As Possible’ June 1, 2023
- How The FBI Lost, Found, And Rewarded The Alleged Russian Spy Pivotal To Surveilling Trump June 1, 2023
- Shellenberger: Why The Media Is Attacking Free Speech June 1, 2023
- Biden Speech Hailing NATO Strength Overshadowed By Serious Fall On Stage June 1, 2023
- San Francisco Mayor Makes U-Turn To Fund Police After Company Exodus Pressures City Finances June 1, 2023
- Zelensky Miffed Over NATO Inaction, Demands Membership & Security Guarantees ‘Now’ June 1, 2023
- Joe Biden Takes Huge Fall on Stage at Air Force Academy Graduation June 1, 2023
JoshWho TV News
A fed gets recognized at staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJMay 16, 2023A fed gets recognized and called out at their staged Patriot Front march #FBI #DOJ https://t.co/vk9JEAQesK ...
President Trump CNN Town Hall 2023 FullMay 11, 2023
JoshWho - 🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'DOING YOUR JOB''. WATCH..EXP...April 27, 2023🚨👀‼️ Jose Vega @JosBtrigga SNAPS at all the media including @nytimes that @TuckerCarlson was fired and Julian Assange is in detention for 'D ...
The Government Says Business Cards Are Machine GunsApril 27, 2023So the ATF has now found two men guilty of selling key cards, claiming they are “machine guns” and they are facing life in prison. Let’s take a ...
Tucker Carlson - Good eveningApril 27, 2023Good evening https://t.co/SPrsYKWKCE ...
Md Asif Khan - Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmedApril 16, 2023Warning : Graphic Content. Atiq Ahmed and his brother Ashraf shot dead while talking to media in persence of police. #AtiqueAhmed https://t.co/wMT ...
Tucker: Criminals are now a protected classApril 4, 2023Fox News host Tucker Carlson shreds Alvin Bragg for his approach to the justice system and indictment of Trump on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' Subscribe ...
TRUMP RALLY : President Trump Holds First 2024 Campaign RallyMarch 25, 2023
Parents charged after boy found in cage inside Philadelphia homeMarch 25, 2023
Raw Police Body Worn Camera Footage From January 6 Capitol AttackMarch 20, 2023Video from body camera worn by a Metropolitan Police Department officer on Jan. 6, 2021 during the attack on the U.S. Capitol ...
Latest Hacked Sites
- RaidForums - 478,604 breached accounts May 31, 2023In May 2023, 478k user records from the now defunct hacking forum known as "RaidForums" was posted to another hacking forum. The data dated back to September 2020 and included email addresses, usernames, dates of birth, IP addresses and passwords stored as Argon2 hashes. The data was provided to HIBP by a source who requested […]
- Polish Credentials - 1,204,870 breached accounts May 30, 2023In May 2023, a credential stuffing list of 6.3M Polish email address and password pairs appeared on a local forum. Likely obtained by malware running on victims' machines, each record included an email address and plain text password alongside the website the credentials were used on. The data included 1.2M unique email addresses.
- Luxottica - 77,093,812 breached accounts May 19, 2023In March 2021, the world's largest eyewear company Luxoticca suffered a data breach via one of their partners that exposed the personal information of more than 70M people. The data was subsequently sold via a popular hacking forum in late 2022 and included email and physical addresses, names, genders, dates of birth and phone numbers. […]
- RentoMojo - 2,185,697 breached accounts May 10, 2023In April 2023, the Indian rental service RentoMojo suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M unique email addresses along with names, phone, passport and Aadhaar numbers, genders, dates of birth, purchases and bcrypt password hashes.
- MEO - 8,227 breached accounts April 24, 2023In early 2023, a corpus of data sourced from the New Zealand based face mask company MEO was discovered. Dating back to December 2020, the data contained over 8k customer records including names, addresses, phone numbers and passwords stored as MD5 Wordpress hashes. MEO did not respond to multiple attempts to report the breach.
- Terravision - 2,075,625 breached accounts April 23, 2023In February 2023, the European airport transfers service Terravision suffered a data breach. The breach exposed over 2M records of customer data including names, phone numbers, email addresses, salted password hashes and in some cases, date of birth and country of origin. Terravision did not respond to multiple attempts by individuals period over a period […]
- OGUsers (2022 breach) - 529,020 breached accounts April 14, 2023In July 2022, the account hijacking and SIM swapping forum OGusers suffered a data breach, the fifth since December 2018. The breach contained usernames, email and IP addresses and passwords stored as argon2 hashes. A total of 529k unique email addresses appeared in the breach.
- The Kodi Foundation - 400,635 breached accounts April 13, 2023In February 2023, The Kodi Foundation suffered a data breach that exposed more than 400k user records. Attributed to an account belonging to "a trusted but currently inactive member of the forum admin team", the breach involved the administrator account creating a database backup that was subsequently downloaded before being sold on a hacking forum. […]
- Sundry Files - 274,461 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct file upload service Sundry Files suffered a data breach that exposed 274k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as salted SHA-256 hashes.
- Leaked Reality - 114,907 breached accounts March 31, 2023In January 2022, the now defunct uncensored video website Leaked Reality suffered a data breach that exposed 115k unique email addresses. The data also included usernames, IP addresses and passwords stored as either MD5 or phpass hashes.
The Daily Caller
‘He Was Trying To Say This Is The Way Of The World’: Bill Maher Defends Trump’s Infamous ‘Grab Her’ CommentJune 2, 2023'People will do anything for you'
Former Playboy Model Launches Sexual Assault Lawsuit Against Bill CosbyJune 2, 2023'Cosby forced his penis into Plaintiff’s mouth'
Rep. Andrew Clyde Says GOP Leadership Threatened Him For Opposing Debt Ceiling HikeJune 2, 2023'It would be very difficult to bring my bill to the floor'
Mike Pence Slams Dodgers For Inviting Anti-Catholic Drag Group To Pride Night Ahead Of Presidential AnnouncementJune 2, 2023'It is still not too late to reverse course'
‘Stop Grooming Our Kids’: Protesters Clash Over Pride Month Assembly At LA Elementary School, Video ShowsJune 2, 2023'I didn't bring them into this world for a teacher to explain to them what is gay'
Elon Musk invites RFK Jr. to Twitter Spaces discussion after Instagram bans campaign accountJune 2, 2023Twitter CEO Elon Musk invited Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. to a live discussion on the platform, after Instagram reportedly blocked his campaign account.
Several rescued after partial building collapse near Yale medical schoolJune 2, 2023Several injured people were rescued from a construction site near Yale after a building partially collapsed Friday. All of the people who were inside the building were accounted for.
Robert De Niro says he’s more ‘aware’ as an older parent, Al Pacino requested girlfriend take paternity testJune 2, 2023Get the latest Hollywood headlines from the Fox News Entertainment newsletter
Suns to hire recent NBA champion as next head coach: reportJune 2, 2023The Phoenix Suns are reportedly hiring Frank Vogel to be their next head coach. Vogel won the 2020 NBA title as the Los Angeles Lakers' head coach.
Republican Party releases requirements for presidential candidates hoping to make first 2024 primary debateJune 2, 2023The Republican National Committee on Friday revealed the polling and fundraising criteria that GOP presidential candidates will need to hit in order to make the stage at the first primary debate
Biden student loan 'redistribution' could benefit felons, GOP officials claim in letter demanding detailsJune 2, 2023Sen. Eric Schmitt, R-Mo., and Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey are demanding data on how much the Biden student loan forgiveness plan would benefit convicted felons.
Jen Psaki claims Biden is 'comfortable' to many GOP voters because he's 'White' and 'older'June 2, 2023Jen Psaki claimed that Joe Biden has been successful partly due to the fact that some Republicans find him "comfortable" as a "White man who's older"
US Embassy to Holy See flies Pride flag in RomeJune 2, 2023The United States Embassy to the Holy See celebrated the beginning of Pride Month by hanging a pride flag from the facade of its headquarters in Rome.
A look at Spain's clam-digging 'farmers of the sea'June 2, 2023Before clams become expensive dishes in restaurants in Spain, they’re first collected by a group of women who call themselves “the peasant farmers of the sea."
Man who shot Tennessee officer dies in hospital after confrontation, officer recoveringJune 2, 2023A man who shot a Tennessee officer has died at a hospital after a confrontation Thursday. The police officer is recovering after being shot in his side.
UN Security Council renews EU's authority to inspect vessels for arms violations in LibyaJune 2, 2023The United Nations Security Council has approved a resolution that grants the European Union the authority to inspect vessels suspected of violating the arms embargo on Libya.
At least 9 killed in eastern Congo's latest extremist rebel attackJune 2, 2023A civil society group in eastern Congo said extremist rebels killed at least nine people in the latest attack in North Kivu province in which they used knives and guns.
California teacher put on leave after being seen on camera directing students where to find sex toysJune 2, 2023A high school teacher in California has been placed on administrative leave after a video surfaced of her discussing anal sex toys with some students.
Lawmakers demand answers from DHS about funding school program linking GOP, Christians to NazisJune 2, 2023The Department of Homeland Security must answer for bankrolling a program that lumped conservative groups with Nazis, Rep. Andy Biggs wrote to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.
Cynthia Weil, Grammy-winning 'You've Lost that Lovin' Feeling' songwriter, dead at 82June 2, 2023Legendary musician Cynthia Weil died at the age of 82. The Grammy winner was married to artist Barry Mann.
- Inside the Tent Camp Housing Thousands of Migrant Children – ‘No Place for a Child’
Migrant children and families are sleeping shoulder to shoulder on mats in a Texas border facility designed for 250 people that is now holding more than 4,100, according to some of the first photographs to emerge from the crowded camp that has become a focal point of the Biden administration’s struggles to absorb thousands of […]
- Atl Suspect’s Fixation on Sex Is Familiar Thorn for Evangelicals
“Sex addiction” is not an established psychiatric diagnosis, and there is a debate in the mental health community about how to define and treat compulsive sexual behavior. “There’s no evidence-based treatment for sex addiction,” said Joshua Grubbs, an assistant professor of psychology at Bowling Green State University and a clinical psychologist. Evangelical sex addiction treatment […]
- Tom Cotton Mocks Social Justice Warriors at New York Times in CPAC Speech
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) on Friday mocked “social justice warriors” at the New York Times and their “meltdown” this summer over his op-ed in the paper calling for troops to restore order during the rioting at the time. Speaking on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) in Orlando, Florida, Cotton recalled how hundreds […]
- Congress Clears 2-Day Spending Extension to Finalize Stimulus Deal
Negotiators worked into Friday night to put the finishing touches on key details of the stimulus compromise, continuing negotiations on how long unemployment benefits should last, how to distribute federal relief for small businesses and the extension of a federal eviction moratorium. The plan was expected to revive the Paycheck Protection Program, a loan program […]
- SACRAMENTO Unemployment Scam Using Inmates Names Costing California Hundreds of Millions
SACRAMENTO — A rash of fraudulent pandemic unemployment claims filed under the names of jail and prison inmates, including more than 100 on death row, has bilked California out of hundreds of millions of dollars, a law enforcement task force said Tuesday. In a letter to Gov. Gavin Newsom, the task force, led by district […]
- Politics, Science and the Remarkable Race for a Corona Vaccine
WASHINGTON — The call was tense, the message discouraging. Moncef Slaoui, the head of the Trump administration’s effort to quickly produce a vaccine for the coronavirus, was on the phone at 6 p.m. on Aug. 25 to tell the upstart biotech firm Moderna that it had to slow the final stage of testing its vaccine […]
- Newsom Do as I Say, Not as I Dine Coronavirus Message
SAN FRANCISCO — It was an intimate meal in a wood-paneled, private dining room in one of California’s most exclusive restaurants. No one around the table wore masks, not the lobbyists, not even the governor. [Sign up for California Today, our daily newsletter from the Golden State.] Photos that surfaced this week of a dinner […]
- Nolte: Washington Post Won’t Return Fake Pulitzer, ‘Stands By’ Russia Reporting
Both the far-left New York Times and Washington Post refuse to return Pulitzers for spreading the lie former President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. Would Hitler return a fake Pulitzer? Now that the Monday release of the Durham Report has debunked every facet of the Russia Collusion allegation and proved […]
- Donald Trump Shreds ‘Fake News Media’ in Series of Videos: ‘Not Reporting with Credibility Has Its Consequences’
Former President Donald Trump shredded the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC as “fake news media” in a series of videos shared to his Truth Social account and his campaign’s war room Twitter account on Wednesday. “The fake news media like CNN, MSDNC – which is sometimes referred to as MSNBC –the […]
- Media Ignore Physical Attack on Republican Gen. Don Bolduc
The establishment media have ignored the physical attack against Republican New Hampshire candidate Gen. Don Bolduc. The three top establishment newspapers, the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times, all failed to report the physical attack on Gen. Bolduc that occurred moments before Wednesday’s debate with Democrat Maggie Hassan (D-NH). The media’s decision […]
- Sex Offender Thanks Ketanji Brown Jackson for Three-Month Prison Sentence: ‘She Knew This Was Going to Hold Me Back … So She Didn’t Really Want to Add on to That’
The registered sex offender who was given three months in prison by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, nominated for the Supreme Court by President Joe Biden, is speaking out and seemingly thanking the judge for her lenient sentence in his case. In 2013, Jackson sentenced then-19-year-old Wesley Hawkins to three months in prison, three months of […]
- 15 Media Personalities Claimed Hunter’s Laptop Emails Were Likely Russian Propaganda Before New York Times Admitted
Fifteen establishment media personalities claimed Hunter Biden’s laptop emails were likely Russian propaganda before the New York Times admitted it Wednesday. After nearly two years of dismissing Hunter’s tantalizing emails uncovered before the 2020 presidential election, the Times admitted the laptop was authentic, in direct contradiction of many in the Democrat-allied media. The media personalities seemingly went […]
- Covington Teen Nicholas Sandmann Settles $275 Million Defamation Lawsuit with NBC
Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann announced Friday that he settled a $275 million defamation lawsuit against NBC. Neither party publicized the terms of the settlement. However, Sandmann asked for $275 million in damages in his lawsuit against NBC Universal and MSNBC. “At this time I would like to release that NBC and I […]
- Washington Post Columnist Calls on CNN to Correct Its Dossier Reporting — After WaPo Corrects Its Own
A Washington Post columnist criticized CNN for not correcting its reporting that the dossier put together by Fusion GPS and ex-British spy Christopher Steele — which claimed the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia — was “corroborated.” The paper’s media critic, Erik Wemple, wrote Friday that CNN hosts and reporters had long-claimed the Steele dossier had […]
Group Challenges Arkansas Law That Would Criminalize Access to Some Books - The New York TimesJune 2, 2023
Exclusive: Trump attorneys haven’t found classified document former president referred to on tape following subpoena - CNNJune 2, 2023
FBI to bring internal Biden-related document to Capitol Hill and brief House Oversight leaders - CNNJune 2, 2023
Dozens reported dead after India train crash - BBCJune 2, 2023
US says it wants dialog with Russia and China on nuclear arms control - CNNJune 2, 2023
'We have a major crisis': Mayor calls for federal funding for mental health - MSNBCJune 2, 2023
Arizona sets limits on construction around Phoenix as groundwater dwindles - CNBCJune 2, 2023
States sue 3M, DuPont over toxic 'forever chemicals' found in drinking water - CNBCJune 2, 2023
45 bags of human remains found in Mexico gorge during officials' search for 7 missing people - USA TODAYJune 2, 2023
PM Modi to address Joint Meeting of the United States Congress on June 22 - ANI NewsJune 2, 2023
Here are the changes to SNAP in debt ceiling bill, including work requirements - NPRJune 2, 2023
Pence won't be charged in DOJ classified documents investigation - NPRJune 2, 2023
A driver's car soared 120 feet after vaulting off of a tow truck's ramp in Georgia - NPRJune 2, 2023
Russia's Strategic Failure and Ukraine's Secure Future - United States Department of State - Department of StateJune 2, 2023
A Sweetheart Deal for the Sacklers: Billionaires Get Immunity from Civil Lawsuits over Opioid Crisis - Democracy Now!June 2, 2023